It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS has been infiltrated and infested with western establishment-paid shills...?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Governments have been engaging in propaganda since they existed and I also assume every post on ATS is collected by the NSA and other alphabet agencies. Its absurd to think they spend millions on paranormal and psychic soldiers but won't attempt to deflect and create disinformation? We know agents infiltrated OWS and have derailed many opposition/anti-government groups. IMO the whole reason things like 9/11 and TARP bailouts don't awaken people like they should is that so much disinfo , Alex Jones crazy rants have made the truth seekers seem absurd or crazy.

As for money, I think that's a non issue as CIA or NSA agents are dedicated to their profession and for them its just about doing their job which is people who would be recruited not solicited. I really think it would be absurd to think they would advertise such a job in a classified ad or any other public means. For me its a no brainer that ATS would have many people posting on behalf of many different government agenda's.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 01:50 AM
link   
The site looks more likes it's been infiltrated by closet racists.... Bigotry all over, kind of an eyesore..

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: alomaha
a reply to: tothetenthpower

You expect everybody who comes here to already be 'awakened' to what we know?

People that are content with mainstream media don't have a reason to come here, right? So there has to be ulterior motive. I mean c'mon, let's stop pretending that we are in kindergarden...

Lmao, yeah because everyone on here is politically minded and loves alex jones. Got ya.

Screw the UFO topics, the Cryptozoology forums, the plethora of supernatural topics.

Only the politically awake come here, anyone else is a shill... Duhh obviously. I broke my alxe jones tinfoil hat, ohnoes. I don't get paid enough to buy a replacement though.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I just wonder about the whole COINTELPRO thing, as I have successfully transformed whom I believed to be agents, into friends by merely abutting their arguments through nice things like, you seem like a great guy! And, man it would be really cool to talk to you in person, let's skype! Usually turns them away from commenting to me, as they are paid to waste people's time, cause conflagration of people's mind, that sort of thing. I also be really creative.

I guess what I'm saying is that-it doesn't matter if various government paid independent contractors get paid to come on here and mess # up, because the ATS community is getting more and more aware, and more and more questioning of every post. Also the mods do a good job removing stupid crap on here as well.

Also-don't vote up what you like, also vote up what really makes you curious and do research on the subject, because others will probably have a similar reaction, and learn a little something-another tactic we can use against any government paid agent. You see, there is no need to call people government paid agents, because if we make them ineffective, they will soon not be paid
. Just say things like-what a great comment, you seem like a great guy, and the establishment will see the ineffectiveness of their agents, and stop the program. Problem solved.

Racism, bigotry, stupid crap, it all goes away when we focus on the opposite-Brotherly love. When we direct our attention to it, it just expands it.

-Silver

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

A voice of reason, that is no sensationalism in that.

Who wouldn't love to be a paid forum shill?

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Nice rant dipsh*t, but maybe normal people just don't support Russian neo-imperialism and don't suffer from irrational Russophilia.
edit on 30-4-2014 by Gallowglaich because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   
damn some of you are paranoid! lol living in a bubble of just your ideas and only like minded ones isn't healthy. each side, no matter which one you chose, has its fear arrow pointed directly at the other side. they are both right, they are both wrong. its all an illusion.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Gallowglaich

Nice rant dipsh*t, but maybe normal people just don't support Russian neo-imperialism and don't suffer from irrational Russophilia.

Most normal people don't suffer from irrational Russophobia either. Maybe you should peruse a couple of the Ukraine threads and see just who is calling who "shills".

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 02:27 AM
link   
All I see here is an op who thinks we should all agree with him and anyone whom disagrees with him is a shill.
Then he starts name calling when shown a different view

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: RebelHart
damn some of you are paranoid! lol living in a bubble of just your ideas and only like minded ones isn't healthy. each side, no matter which one you chose, has its fear arrow pointed directly at the other side. they are both right, they are both wrong. its all an illusion.

No, that's just perfectly normal paranoia. Everyone in the universe gets that.
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

There are more than two sides.....

This is a fun read:

A Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies

edit on 30-4-2014 by jrod because: add linked

edit on 30-4-2014 by jrod because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 03:04 AM
link   
"Infiltrated by paid Shills" sounds like code for "People here don't agree with me!!"

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce
A common and well know tactic of paid shills is to start threads and accuse others of being paid shills, this is done to cover up their own shilling....

Perhaps but it would make no sense for a shill to expose shill activity. Seems like something a shill would want to keep under wraps and have others remain oblivious to it.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: sn0rch

You see how this works? Use whatever you can to discredit your mark. Preferably use his own words for that. If you can't just make it up. So now all of sudden I am Alex Jones fan? Although I never mentioned him in this thread or for that matter in any that I have posted (as far as I can remember). But who cares, as long as it can fit! Btw, your avatar is very clever for making chosen posters into nutjobs.

And yes, people come here for other reasons than political discussion (ufo topics, paranormal etc ). But then they do not participate in these kind of threads!
edit on 30-4-2014 by alomaha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Davian

My fellow... anarchists... WE CAN SELF GOVERN

Errr...hmmm...no...

You can't...

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Davian
Ouch. Somebody not listening to your point of view? It works both ways. For all you know your belief in "a subject" is complete nonsense and the general information floating around is actually correct! I know a real shocker but unfortunately the vast majority of public information on any subject is correct. The impression on ATS is that almost everything is a lie and only ATS'ers know the truth. That's arrogant BS.

Don't forget that people are very easily led and new members will caught up in whatever point of view they already had. It takes time to sift through the information on all sides to come to a reasonable conclusion.

As I have said before in other threads (usually in response to a "if you don't believe why are you here" rant) I have been a follower of conspiracies and mysteries for decades, five to be precise and the vast vast majority of everything I followed in my teenager years has been shown to be nothing more than twisted opinions, cock-ups, cover-ups and/or severe lack of scientific understanding by the story teller .....that annoys me because my teenager pennies have supported the author of the books I bought !!!

Here's a classic mystery/conspiracy from decades ago that we now know is total BS : The Bermuda Triangle. We now know, by comparing data for ALL accidents worldwide that the "Bermuda Triangle" does not even come into the top 10 dangerous areas despite being one of the busiest maritime areas. But it has made all those authors with various theories quite a bit of money......grrrrr. How about a Malaysian triangle to explain a recent lost airplane !!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   
As long as there are people, there will always be a difference of opinion.

This message was brought to you by. . .

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   

ATS has been infiltrated and infested with western establishment-paid shills...

Doubt it. Perhaps a handfull have shown up now and then ... but I doubt ATS is 'infested with' ...

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   

I always had a problem believing in the shill agenda.

typical... it's not like it has never be proved to be a reality

those are undeniable proofs with undeniable motives, read skeptics : www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Didn't Monty once work for the firm of Dewey, Cheatum and Howe?

LOL, starred for early morning giggle factor.
edit on 6Wed, 30 Apr 2014 06:58:29 -050014p062014466 by Gryphon66 because: HAHAHAHAHA *coffee spew*

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davian

My fellow truth-seekers, oathkeepers, patriots, anarchists, seekers of truth and deniers of ignorant, arrogance, and disinformation. I call on you all to realize that this is NOT what ATS is about. These discussion boards were meant to be a safe haven away from ignorance, blind followers of the official story, media punditz, talking heads, the establishment, love of oppression and love of being ruled

ATS has been home to bigots, racists, government shills and disinfo agents... and all manner of ideologies completely against what ATS was and should be about.

Sadly ATS wanted to be the Facebook of the conspiracy world rather than being what you state.
All the original intent and core values and principles went out of the W.indow
Even before I signed up officially it was on the decline but now the site is barely recognizable to the site that once was.

ATS is just an entertainment site now, that is all.... just a bit of fun, a news site, an entertainment site, which is fine... just enjoy it, don't take it too seriously and you'll have fun.
edit on 30/4/14 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join