It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Personality Test. Which One Are You?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I chose 7.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Wow, Mine was ( 3 ) and ( 7 ) but mostly 3. Scary how something can peg you like that.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I chose the 1# and the 2# =)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Lol @ that test.

They left out some personality traits it seems, like all the negative ones........and all choices had a nice compliment in them. Yay!

Maybe thats why I wasn't drawn to any of the pics, lol.

They should have at least had some pics with the corresponding text,

"You are a cynical bastard and a major buzzkill to virtually everyone around you"

or

"You are a procastinator and you are selfish"

-"I am not"

"Name one thing you didn't put off till later"

-"Mmm, my orgasm?"

"Touche"

No, I chose 3, it's blue.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I'm a mixture of 1,3 ,and 8, but mostly 3 and 8.

That sounds almost about right when it comes to my personality.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I chose #3 without reading the descriptions and it is a good description of me.

Sal

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I could only pick one and it was #3. The other's got on my nerves visually.
It was correct.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
A lot of people choosing 3.

I considered it, it would have been my third choice though it annoyed me slightly because it looked too incomplete, all the circle wasn't visible and the lilac area looks like a claw or hook so I chose 6 and 8 which appear non popular choices!

I guess it's all psychology, if straight lines are preferred =rational etc.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   

sled735

8. Sensitive and spiritual
You are a highly sensitive and spiritual person. You refuse to see life only from a rational view point. You have great intuition and trust your feelings. You must have dreams to aspire towards or you won't feel happy. You like to improve yourself, and in so doing make a difference in the world - even if only in little ways. You find it hard to understand people who are only guided rationality. You form true relationships with open souls, people who know there is more to life than we can touch, see or hear. Your psychic sense is highly evolved, trust it and work with it.

Howdy friend

I was drawn to 8.. I didn't read the descriptions before I chose my picture
. Neat

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Wow, I chose 7, and amazingly my wife just said I fit just about everything on there. Pretty cool.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I chose 3 first, and didn't look at the results until after I had chosen

3. Sensitive and reflective
You are comfortable spending hours alone with your thoughts and rarely become bored. You dislike superficiality; you'd rather be alone than have to suffer through small talk. Your relationships with your friends are very strong, which gives you the inner tranquillity and harmony that you require. You love deeply but if someone betrays you it is next to impossible to forgive. You are an old soul, someone who has lived many times before and has seen it all. All you crave now is simplicity and the chance to focus your attention on a meaningful existence.

Dead on.

I also would choose 8 - haven't looked at the description yet, though...

EDIT:
Here it is:

8. Sensitive and spiritual
You are a highly sensitive and spiritual person. You refuse to see life only from a rational view point. You have great intuition and trust your feelings. You must have dreams to aspire towards or you won't feel happy. You like to improve yourself, and in so doing make a difference in the world - even if only in little ways. You find it hard to understand people who are only guided rationality. You form true relationships with open souls, people who know there is more to life than we can touch, see or hear. Your psychic sense is highly evolved, trust it and work with it.

Yep.
Again.

Fun test! Thanks, sled!

edit on 4/1/2014 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
8.. is what my eyes glanced at first but it also peaked at 3.....

Sensitive and spiritual with a touch of Sensitive and reflectiveness...

That's a bit too much sensitive :/

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by BuzzyWigs

lol wow. i chose the same, but in reverse. 8 > 3.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

That's a bit too much sensitive :/

LOL!!!

Well, my experience always says: "Sensitive is as sensitive does."

I can't deny it. It's a disease. I'm taking meds for it. I did choose 3 first, but only because I looked at them in sequence.

here's to sensitivity, friend!

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Thanks to everyone who has participated.

There are still lots of people I would like to see take this test (some acquaintances I've made here).
I hope they see it and jump on here.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I went with 3 as my 1st choice and 8 as the 2nd.

I have to say it is pretty accurate.

I didn't read the other descriptions because I didn't want to taint my selection.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Meyer-Briggs personality test is the best possible and most scientifically proven.

I'm an INTP type.

I don't do FB....

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I chose 7, and its pretty spot on me, except for the admiring/copying part.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   

AccessDenied
reply to post by sled735

I rarely take or trust results of Facebook quizzes. I have to say though that I picked only number 3, and it's ME to a T!

Same here, no other even gave me a feeling and it fits perfectly.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I chose 4 and 7, and I'd say that both of those fit me fairly well. I don't know about people "revolving around" me, but I am down to earth and dislike superficiality.

4. Down to earth and charming
You have a natural authentic charm, what you see is what you get. People admire you because you seem so 'together'. You have both feet planted firmly on the ground and they can depend on you. While others complicate their life with ifs and buts, you know your own mind. You provide security and space to those close to you. You are a rock, and although others may not tell you, you are the sun around which they revolve. You dislike superficiality and tend to be skeptical toward the whims of trends. Where others crash and burn, you motor on, quietly achieving all you need to do. You are a woman (or man) of substance.

and

7. Cultured and classical
Cultured and sophisticated you value the things money can't necessarily buy - good conversation, original ideas, music and the arts. You have a fair mind and can see both sides of an argument. You rarely let emotions get the better of you, preferring to assess situations rationally. Calm, logical and yet compassionate and kind. You have 'old-fashioned' principles, which at heart make you a real lady (or gentleman). A timeless, vintage classic - the sort of person everyone secretly admires and likes to copy.

Fun test!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join