It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Personality Test. Which One Are You?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I like these things! I chose 3 & 6 and its rather accurate especially #3 i am a bit of a loner & im cool with that so #6 only got that wrong weird how both that i chose match better than the others tho. Crazy!
edit on 2-4-2014 by Shana91aus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I picked 1 & 7.

1. Freedom loving
Freedom is important to you - nothing is worse than when you feel tied down. You may find you move jobs or location frequently because the idea of staying in one place too long unnerves you. The same can apply to relationships! People see you as fun loving, and you are. You attempt to enjoy life to the full, in accordance with the motto: "You only live once." You tend to attract less energetic people as friends or partners, like moths to a flame, they see you as the light. Careful they don't drain you! You are very curious and open about everything new and thrive on change. Quite simply, you are a breath of fresh air.

7. Cultured and classical
Cultured and sophisticated you value the things money can't necessarily buy - good conversation, original ideas, music and the arts. You have a fair mind and can see both sides of an argument. You rarely let emotions get the better of you, preferring to assess situations rationally. Calm, logical and yet compassionate and kind. You have 'old-fashioned' principles, which at heart make you a real lady (or gentleman). A timeless, vintage classic - the sort of person everyone secretly admires and likes to copy.

That's interesting!
Can't say if it is true or not,
you would have to ask the people around me.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Its more like dis -empower yourselves.
And to boot this crap personality information (on what your ego want to be perceived as not who you are) is from the CIA's facebook!?
NO offense is meant to the poster as they did not say that you are a personality of your thoughts/feelings at the time of the quiz.
Facebook.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 03:37 AM
link   
So, I couldn't choose a more attractive one, there were two which I found less attractive, but I liked the rest. Then I read all 9 kind of personalities and saw traits of myself spread through all of them. What do guys think that says about myself? That I am a nobody?

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Darkblade71
I picked 1 & 7.

1. Freedom loving
Freedom is important to you - nothing is worse than when you feel tied down. You may find you move jobs or location frequently because the idea of staying in one place too long unnerves you. The same can apply to relationships! People see you as fun loving, and you are. You attempt to enjoy life to the full, in accordance with the motto: "You only live once." You tend to attract less energetic people as friends or partners, like moths to a flame, they see you as the light. Careful they don't drain you! You are very curious and open about everything new and thrive on change. Quite simply, you are a breath of fresh air.

7. Cultured and classical
Cultured and sophisticated you value the things money can't necessarily buy - good conversation, original ideas, music and the arts. You have a fair mind and can see both sides of an argument. You rarely let emotions get the better of you, preferring to assess situations rationally. Calm, logical and yet compassionate and kind. You have 'old-fashioned' principles, which at heart make you a real lady (or gentleman). A timeless, vintage classic - the sort of person everyone secretly admires and likes to copy.

That's interesting!
Can't say if it is true or not,
you would have to ask the people around me.

From getting to know you here on ATS, I would say that fits you very well.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by malvy

Another member did the same thing. I told them they must have a very diverse personality. That's all I know to say.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   
4 and 5, with 7 a runner up. The others are distasteful. It seems to work in my case LOL.

4. Down to earth and charming

You have a folksy charm, much like that of a toothless Will Rogers, what you see is what you get - a lack of intact clothing assures that one. People admire you because you seem so 'together', not knowing that you have a boatload of 'shine onboard evening you out. You have both feet planted firmly on the ground, and it's a pity neither has a shoe on it. While others complicate their life with ifs and buts, you know your own mind, not that it's difficult to be familiar with something so tightly bounded. You provide security and space to those close to you, generally with a large bore firearm. You have the emotional range of a rock, and although others may not tell you, you are what they fear most due to your half-controlled temper. You dislike words like 'superficiality' and tend to be skeptical toward anything more complex than a kitchen match. Where others crash and burn, you motor on, quietly slicing the throats of the wounded. You are a man of substance, especially around the abdomen.

5. Professional and self-assured
You take charge of your life, and place less faith in the behavior of random civilians and more in your own actions. You solve problems in a practical, uncomplicated, military manner, by smashing them with a mallet. You take a realistic view of things in your daily life and tackle them without fuss, and having tackled them, you strangle them quietly and toss them in a ditch unobserved. You are given responsibility at work, because people know that you can be depended upon to crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of their women. You often long for the days when you were an E7 and could deal out pain and dismay to your underlings. You wish you could do the same to the civilians around you, and are secretly frustrated at their half-assedness and basic untrustworthiness. You are a born leader and organiser. Although you work well in a team, ideally you should be the one giving the orders, because you are just the sort of guy to arrange for an unfortunate series of accidents to the ones above you.

edit on 3-4-2014 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Nice
it worked I think. It was a 6.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

sounds fun.

i like 3 and 7
although i like 3 more in term of colors representation (it's quite true too coz i like secluded life a lot)
7 describes what i like doing the most.

peace

edit on 3-4-2014 by dodol because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-4-2014 by dodol because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
4, 6, and 8. Though don't like the colors of 4, but like its shape best of all. It's odd, all 3 seem to apply fairly strongly in the write up.

edit on 3-4-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
So far I'm still the only number five :\ Maybe every other person who'd go five wouldn't spend time on these haha.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Don't want to ruin this for anyone, but if you read the description, most of them fit most people.

I bet that almost anyone can find something that fits their personality in at least 6 of the descriptions.
It's like that David Blaine thing where he takes a group of people and says he is going to try guess their personalities, and almost all of them thaught he got it almost spot on, when in fact he gave the same personality description to everyone.

At least that's what I got from this.

For fun's sake I did choose #7 (found all the other quite hideous) and I found it to be a good descripton of my character

But I also found other descriptions to fit me well, and others partialy fit.

Just fun and games I guess

Regards,

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by eirgud

Yeah, there might be a little something in all them that fit everyone, but the thing is, to choose one that has the most, or all, best description of you.

Everything about #3 fits me perfectly. #1, my second choice, had one line that didn't fit me.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I chose #5 right away, followed by #7. They were both fairly accurate, and certainly more accurate than the other descriptions once I read them. 5 does not seem to be the popular choice at all (after reading the whole thread I saw only three or four picks for #5), and I wonder why 8 is popular.

Did everyone sit back and relax first? Anyone change their number after reading the descriptions? According to the posts so far, the test has a high success rate, with many people (including myself) not able to just pick a single one.

I pose something interesting: if you were to choose the one you like the least, would it be generally opposite character and/or least descriptive of the bunch?

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Arktos1

opposite character, which would be the least descriptive.

edit on 4/4/2014 by sled735 because: correction

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

the one i am definitely Not is : 7. Cultured and classical

the graphic is repulsive to me, rigid and too structured... the Key Words are appropos... but...

when one reads the finer points and the examples of behaviors/traits which that personality supposedly projects
then #7 should be a prominent aspect of my personality...
IMO there's way too much wiggle room and generalities in the descriptions---

much like the all-embracing Horoscopes in the 'Levity' section of the daily newspaper

sometimes i'm yellow... other times green or red are the colors which stimulate me or affect my mood at that instant...
the combination of blue-&-gold... just not that fixated on any one color in a stand-alone situation

thank you...

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
#7 for sure.

#3 would be decent if it had different colors.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join