It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Personality Test. Which One Are You?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
My strongest draw was to #3:

3. Sensitive and reflective
You are comfortable spending hours alone with your thoughts and rarely become bored. You dislike superficiality; you'd rather be alone than have to suffer through small talk. Your relationships with your friends are very strong, which gives you the inner tranquillity and harmony that you require. You love deeply but if someone betrays you it is next to impossible to forgive. You are an old soul, someone who has lived many times before and has seen it all. All you crave now is simplicity and the chance to focus your attention on a meaningful existence. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

#1 came in a very close second:

1. Freedom loving
Freedom is important to you - nothing is worse than when you feel tied down. You may find you move jobs or location frequently because the idea of staying in one place too long unnerves you. The same can apply to relationships! People see you as fun loving, and you are. You attempt to enjoy life to the full, in accordance with the motto: "You only live once." You tend to attract less energetic people as friends or partners, like moths to a flame, they see you as the light. Careful they don't drain you! You are very curious and open about everything new and thrive on change. Quite simply, you are a breath of fresh air. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

The only thing that doesn't apply in #1 is, "You attempt to enjoy life to the full, in accordance with the motto: "You only live once."
I'm not that out-going. I'm more laid back. And I don't have the motto that we only live once. I believe in reincarnation.
But everything else here sounds spot on.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Strange that so many people have picked no.3 but that was the picture that jumped right off the page at me and yes I can see myself in that description.
The pattern drew me in, but I don't think I could have picked any other one if I'd wanted to. It contains my favourite colours and it was in position 3 (my favourite number) on the grid

I'd definitely be interested in hearing any science and theory behind all this. Like all Faceboook quiz thingies, I'm always dubious about there being any real meaning to it - after all there are only 9 options to pick from and I'm sure there are more than 9 different types of people !!! But if there's a broad scientific / psychological principle behind it I'd love to know more.

p.s. In case it wasn't obvious from my picture choice purples and violets are my favourite colours. I haven't clicked through to see what it's supposed to mean though.
edit on stu89140 by Suzy0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I didn't choose a color because I like so many colors... I think Rainbow may be my favorite.
As to selecting the pic or description first - I chose the pics. There was really very little choice to it... Only two appealed to me. (Which, I guess, is odd, when you consider that I couldn't choose a favorite color or two.)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   

2. Independent and unconventional
Your lifestyle is highly individualistic. You do not follow the crowd, on the contrary, you seek to live according to your own ideas and convictions, even if this means swimming against the tide. You need a free and unattached life that allows you to determine your own course. You have an artistic bent in your work or leisure activities. Your urge for freedom sometimes causes you to do exactly the opposite of what is expected of you. You are rather unique, so don't bother comparing yourself to anyone else. Live life your way. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

yes, thats me
An ARESHOLE to the "real" world

edit on 31-3-2014 by Hithe Merinos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I'm #3. Sensitive and Reflective. The old soul description is telling, since I consider myself a 6th density Wanderer (the Law of One -- Ra material). #3 is the one that I feel the most connection to.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

No, I just went and picked the ones that drew my eye. #3 was the one that caught it first and then I let my eye rove and it kept going back to #4. So that was how I arrived at my answer.

You mention that colors are behind this, but I was also drawn to shape.

I like the flowing, circular shapes. I would have gone with #7 because I really like that shade of blue, especially mixed with that goldish color, but the hard edges just aren't as harmonious to my eye as the more flowing designs in #3 and #4 which also have colors I like - purple and the darker green.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I chose #4.

4. Down to earth and charming
You have a natural authentic charm, what you see is what you get. People admire you because you seem so 'together'. You have both feet planted firmly on the ground and they can depend on you. While others complicate their life with ifs and buts, you know your own mind. You provide security and space to those close to you. You are a rock, and although others may not tell you, you are the sun around which they revolve. You dislike superficiality and tend to be skeptical toward the whims of trends. Where others crash and burn, you motor on, quietly achieving all you need to do. You are a woman (or man) of substance. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

#3 also describes me very well.

3. Sensitive and reflective
You are comfortable spending hours alone with your thoughts and rarely become bored. You dislike superficiality; you'd rather be alone than have to suffer through small talk. Your relationships with your friends are very strong, which gives you the inner tranquillity and harmony that you require. You love deeply but if someone betrays you it is next to impossible to forgive. You are an old soul, someone who has lived many times before and has seen it all. All you crave now is simplicity and the chance to focus your attention on a meaningful existence.

S&F Sled. This was fun.

edit on 3/31/2014 by Mindless1980 because: format

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I'm choosing based on the picture. I don't see the point in cheating like that.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

wow i chose only one photo it was 3 and wow im impressed, thats is a big part of my personality

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I'm drawn to number four and nine. Four really calls to me, and it would make sense as I'm a capricorn, an Earth sign and I've been working on grounding a lot lately. I'm also drawn to 9 and I like what it reads because I'm always up to challenging the status quo, advocating peace and waking people up!!

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   

sled735
reply to post by MoonLightStars

Cool!!

I used to be able to see auras, but lost my ability as I grew up. I can still see them if they have a white background, if I try real hard.

You lost the ability as you got older? I am 28. It is super easy with white backgrounds, and I can sometimes see them in low light settings, too.

Oh and I wanted to say that I chose the pictures first. I had those 2 picked out before I read further and was hoping I could choose more than 1! lol

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

#2 and #4 got me down pretty well

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Number 3. And it was freakishly dead on. I thought to myself, someone knew what they were doing. Then I read all the others and guess what? They were all pretty much dead on too. Is that the point?
edit on 3/31/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   

MoonLightStars

sled735
reply to post by MoonLightStars

Cool!!

I used to be able to see auras, but lost my ability as I grew up. I can still see them if they have a white background, if I try real hard.

You lost the ability as you got older? I am 28. It is super easy with white backgrounds, and I can sometimes see them in low light settings, too.

Oh and I wanted to say that I chose the pictures first. I had those 2 picked out before I read further and was hoping I could choose more than 1! lol

Yeah, I could see them when I was young; I thought everyone could. LOL When I realized they couldn't, I think it made me feel weird, so my mind started shutting it down.
You have to keep in mind, this was back in the early sixties, and I grew up in a Christian home. Such things weren't acceptable.

I lost my ability by the time I was a teenager. I've been wanting to practice and get it back, but it seems there aren't enough hours in the day to do all I want to do on a spiritual level.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
My first choice was #3. I chose this because it reminded me of a wave and I love surfing.

The explanation was pretty dang accurate.

My second choice was #9 because I dig the colors. That explanation also held some truth.

but, I still think I'm more of a three.

Thanks OP, that was interesting

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

No, I don't think so. You must just have a very diverse personality.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Can I combine the colors of 3 with the design of 7?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Suzy0
Strange that so many people have picked no.3 but that was the picture that jumped right off the page at me and yes I can see myself in that description.
The pattern drew me in, but I don't think I could have picked any other one if I'd wanted to. It contains my favourite colours and it was in position 3 (my favourite number) on the grid

I'd definitely be interested in hearing any science and theory behind all this. Like all Faceboook quiz thingies, I'm always dubious about there being any real meaning to it - after all there are only 9 options to pick from and I'm sure there are more than 9 different types of people !!! But if there's a broad scientific / psychological principle behind it I'd love to know more.

p.s. In case it wasn't obvious from my picture choice purples and violets are my favourite colours. I haven't clicked through to see what it's supposed to mean though.
edit on stu89140 by Suzy0 because: (no reason given)

Here ya go... sharepoint.washington.edu...

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Diverse is a very nice way of putting it

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

I suppose so. This is about color attractions, although I'm sure the designs have some attraction to our minds too.
But I think the meaning given is only on the color choices. I could be wrong. There weren't any instructions with this test other than to relax and choose one.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join