It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions about MKultra Divisions, researchers, and the like.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Now...notice...the ...trigger ...words....in....his....post.

Don't untie the knot....don't cut the knot....burn it....fire paper scissors rock.....burn the knot...the knot ....within.
It will evaporate ...and the smoke from the burning ember will smolder and...like...sage...clear the air....and cleanse and heal the fear until it too smolders and disappears into thin air.....fresh air...clean air....free...air.

Now B R E A T H E.....deeply ...and ...fully.

"The limits of the power of tyrants are prescribed by those whom they would oppress."

-Frederick Douglas
American Orator
Former Slave

Pro Libertate!

-OSR
edit on 25-3-2014 by Onesmartrat because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-3-2014 by Onesmartrat because: further thoughts....

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Onesmartrat

Nor are you and your falsely mysterious sadly new age copycat pretend playing mastermind pile of steamy dump. You shouldn't try to take advantage of people who are reaching out for help. Shame on you. If you really want to satisfy your yearning to feel that power and control why don't you just go in wholeheartedly and form your own little manson family. Problem being you lack the charisma to even pull something sick and cheap like that off. Con man with no sales skills, no gift of gab, just the lowly techniques of a sickly, wounded predator.

It is you that is nowhere, saying nothing.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by LizardSlicks

Very clever...your avatar that is...masking your eyes so ...just like the mind of the Monarchs are commanded "not to look" into the operator's eyes....your avatar mimics that perception....and thus triggers the obedience demanded....along with your wordplay .....and implcit .....and explicit threats......E U L O G Y? Really?

Not hardly.

But thanks for reminding us who u...r.

Now....find another Monarch to handle....this one has eyes
to
C
U

Be seeing you!

Pro Libertate!

-OSR

!
edit on 25-3-2014 by Onesmartrat because: grammer and diction....

edit on 25-3-2014 by Onesmartrat because: same...grammer ...!

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 01:40 AM
link   
one"smart"rat:

My post consisted of pure gobblygoop. The fact that this has now earned me the rank of handler implying I have a fleet of top trained assassins under my power via intensive mind control methods ought to be embarrassing to you, on account of me being a 23 year old and currently living well below the poverty line. But we can go with that thing about me being a "handler" it sounds fancy and exclusive and that way we can pretend you have some sort of credibility on the subject.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   

kwakakev
One tip for someone who just lost their keys is to start from where they last saw them. Is appears that you have lost a bit more than just your keys so start from what you do first remember and write out your diary, history, biography with what does come to mind. This can help trigger other memories when you are on the path and able to recall scenes, people and objects from your past. Try to recall any songs, sounds or smells and use as much detail to help dig up some other memories through their association. As for what you do after you have written it out is up to you, burn it, publish it, forget, keep adding to it, it is your choice.

Another technique that can help dig up some deeper memories is hypnosis, but can have mixed results. Since you are having a hard time finding suitable help, spending some time in researching and developing skills of self hypnosis is an option. This is something that I cannot do, but if it is one wall that you want to get through bad enough it is where I would start cracking it.

Thanks and you're totally right. I already have been doing these two things. The problem with the first and the third is how easily we can lie to ourselves. I'll see a self-hypnosis session on Youtube and just note mistake after mistake. Or a guided visual and wince when the person doing the guiding will touch things, suggest things, make assumptions. Our minds aren't that linear. They're all very metaphorical, which is why screen memories are so easily to implant.

I only started the thread to answer the initial three questions. LOL. I certainly have gotten my answers and then some. Rarely a disappointment, this forum.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Onesmartrat
reply to post by kwakakev

Hypnosis...formal hypnosis is a bad idea with Monarch Multiples for a variety of reasons....foremost of which you end up with Internal Reality Sets being set off and triggering internal programs (introjects) designed to lead into looped-thinking paradigms...

-OSR
edit on 24-3-2014 by Onesmartrat because: More expanded thoughts..comments

This helps to answer the first question some. Although it doesn't quite fill why there have to be other conditions tacked on. You gotta be careful. I totally get that for a lot of reasons, some from hard experience. But then there's the rest, where the helper is imposing their morality issues into the mess. That part doesn't seem... healthy? I guess?

Onesmartrat

taking the client nowhere but roughed up a bit with nothing to show for it except triggered pain and programming...programming they can react to long after they leave the therapist's office.
-OSR
edit on 24-3-2014 by Onesmartrat because: More expanded thoughts..comments

Yes, about three days or so in my personal estimate. I am now wondering if others have less or more.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   

"We are talking about systematic torture from infancy on forward for most involved in this...no one after the age of four or five. "

Well, generation one had that. I'm given to understand generation two had that and hypnosis both under the influence of drugs and not. And on down the line as the human brain became better understood and other methods were introduced until now it's the subject is given memories of being tortured while not actually being tortured. Nice chair with head helmet and white room and everything. And this works the same, because so long as you remember it you think you experienced it and the reptile brain follows.

"And you think 'hypnosis' is a good approach with a Monarch Multiple? "

Okay, so what do you think are good approaches?

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Aaaand.. I'm still trying to figure out what a butterfly catcher refers to. I have an idea at this point by watching you guys, but really hate jumping to conclusions. LOL!!

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by spearcarrier

The problem with the first and the third is how easily we can lie to ourselves. I'll see a self-hypnosis session on Youtube and just note mistake after mistake. Or a guided visual and wince when the person doing the guiding will touch things, suggest things, make assumptions.

Yep, if it was easy for you to break out of the whole program would not even be in existence. In dealing with the uncertainty the best advice is to view events with probabilities rather than relying on absolutes. In time and as further information comes along the mind is more adaptable and agile if you are open to some doubt rather than building solid foundations on bad information.

In terms of how to effectively perform self hypnosis I cannot help, but have seen a lot of bad material about it around as well. If you can somehow find out what triggers are used on you it might help. Trying not to get confused with imagination, lucid dreaming, meditation and other mental states is not easy. Even once you can enter the right mental state, dealing with counter measures is going to tough.

In reading about James Casbolt, he managed to implement his own memory function during one programming session, could be another angle.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   

I've always liked a technique that I refer to as bouncing for memory recall. It's based on the fact that although experiences such as, oh, going to the store are personal for an altar, data collected is not and goes into this collective knowledge pool that all can access. Thus my first few months at Fort Polk I knew the way to a certain building in the ops 4 training area that I had never been to before, even better than my husband who was there frequently. I knew the side road he doubted.

So when you're talking to someone else and are put in situations where you need to access that information - like that day driving down the back road - you can. It just comes to you. And it's a pretty reliable method so far, I've found, better than anything I've ever done. The problem is finding people to do it with you, because you need some sort of equal interaction. Although me just driving randomly in the back roads might have triggered the information, it's hard to tell. You may miss it. You may never access it because you're not defending your stance, connecting with another human, etc. You need someone to be a sounding board, someone to "bounce" the knowledge off of. Hence, bouncing...

I've been doing bouncing since I was a young adult, something like over 20 years ago or so. =^-^= I see the method starting to get used a little here and there. But even with that you have to be careful. You can't sit and be talking about a mutual mission, for example, and expect the information coming out not to be fake memories or traps. And the people who are trying the technique now leave so many aspects out. I wince when I watch them. It almost hurts.

"In terms of how to effectively perform self hypnosis I cannot help, but have seen a lot of bad material about it around as well."

Perhaps you could share some good material suggestions, so that folks who need to know can find them. =^-^= Cuz I'm curious.

A simple self hypnosis technique I sometimes do is to drive my car long distances alone. I used to work in a job that had me driving a lot so it was easy. I managed to recover a self-containing nuclear power plan out of my head that way once. I thought it was thermal power until I looked it up. Interesting confirmation, that sort of technical thing. Couldn't fake THAT.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   

The butterfly is a common MKUltra symbol. Remember?

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by cfnyaami

Hopefully you're talking about "butterfly catcher"....

So I gathered so far that a "butterfly catcher" is someone that likes to "collect" MKultra numbers... but is this a good thing or a bad thing? And what do they do them? Really do pin them and hang them on a wall?

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Okay. Sometimes I have to remind myself to be patient. I have a considerable amount of experience with this...many years in fact. I worked with so many now over the years....I have lost count. Also...I have trained in certain techniques...well.....in disciplines that were not only emerging in the 60's and seventies as cutting edge ....but that had been recognized and applied in the programming itself. You first have to understand that what you believe about all this.....what you have been led to believe....may not be what is actually occuring.

Helmets and white rooms with hypnotic suggestions being applied .....may very well be something that happened to you....but that is not the core of what happened.....the underlying foundation that has to happen before anything else. As far as your thinking about 'first generation' etc.....as I stated previously....MKULTRA.....while an actual series of 'projects' occurring with actual participants....much of it was done by those already involved at deeper levels....so these projects that were being done were as duck blinds....so to speak.....that acted as covers.....for other activities going on simiultaneously at same facilities....with tax payer dollars ....a lot of tax payer dollars being siphoned off into the pockets of those who supplied the various 'agencies' with already packaged products....and products that were being 'trained'....and were operational at the time.....and these 'products'.... were taken and exploited in various ways according to their inherent potentials.....these were derived mainly from the parents profiles....that's why...in part...this is absolutely intergenerational....because children inherit their parent's genetic predispositions and tendencies. DNA...and in particularly, mtDNA, plays a fundamental role in all this....and the problem is that this is a subject field of inquiry about which much has been kept from the public...and there is a reason for this....but getting into all that....getting into what we are....what human beings really are in terms of our biological relationship to our own sense of self......to our true nature as human beings and just how significant the genetic code plays in shaping not only our behavior....but our predisposition towards personality and even how....how our thoughts....our thinking processes.....our tendencies toward....such experiences as empathy for instance....or other kinds of tendencies...such as those who are gifted toward mathematics....spatial relationships...celestial mechanics....engineering....or say those gifted towards artistic endeavors....or music....or....and especially....intuitive proclivities....psychic abilities...savants......these aspects of human beingness are much more a feature of genetic predisposition than the culture....the general psycho-social make-up of the American culture within which we live understands or wants to admit...least not the general understanding which is led and influenced by the so-called 'scientific'community and mainstream 'academia'.

Religion plays a major role in keeping us ignorant of all this....and of keeping us ignorant about WHO and WHAT we really are...and of course of our true birthright and our relationship to Nature. I'ts by design.

The primary reason for this is akin to how a
shepard heards sheep. Cliche I know....but the general population is kept literally dumbed down and malleable. Now because of that....when people from 'inside' .....people exposed to what I can only describe as 'true knowledge'....although its difficult to try and quantify this because what I am referring to is what those who were taken in infancy in most cases and put through this'process'....which we refer to as Monarch Programming.....we are put through this process primarily for three reasons: to create an operational force on the planet that is totally controllable and totally and completely subservient to the colonizing 'agency' at the to end of the power and control apex........to 'bring out' if you will.....underlying genetic predispositions of each individual and enhance their maximum potential in order to exploit and control that potential and profit from it in various way....to benefit from it towards certain agendas...agendas that may appear to be varied according to the particular 'function' that particular 'alter' .....partitioned aspect of Individual exposed to Monarch Programming to which they have no conscious knowkedge (and therefore will not spill the beans on the various players and various 'schemes') but to which those various agendas ultimately....in the big picture...coalesce at the apex of power and control in order to serve THEIR NEEDS and their overall agendas and interests....and lastly....the third primary reason we are 'chosen' for being exposed to this process is that we are ...in effect....a product of them....a part of us via genetic inheritance derives from THEM....and in particular....and let me be very clear.....no...this particular 'agency' (and I am using that term to designate a group...not a department in the conventional sense) DID NOT CREATE US.....another group seeded us here....but that's another story....no this group intervened ...they colonized us in the same manner that King Edward I eventually colonized Scotland GENETICALLY via the 'law'. of 'primae noctis'....which is a practice that goes all the way back to the beginning of the 'Great Colonization' of this planet and can be found throughout the globe historically and found in both oral and recorded tradition...such as the 'Epic of Gilgamesh'....and earlier in extant texts not available to public.....essentially, what 'primae noctis'...or jus primae noctis...is the 'right of the nobility' to impregnate virgins....welll....in King Edward's day....the law was done supposedly on the wedding night of any Scottish woman....but the colonizers originally bred themselves into certain genetic lines of hunans....and this is because they were essentually 'human' but just an older 'species' of human...okay let's say a hybrid species....hard to explain....afraid I am going on too long ....will have to continue this duscussion in other posts....but here's the deal....on the last point...because we are genetically connected to THEM via these bloodlines....WE ARE GENETICALLY PREDISPOSED to Monarch Programming.

And because of ALL THAT....and a number if other reasons...trying to use hypnosis to work with this is not only futile but actually is a trap of sorts...and can trigger all the various 'mind mazes' that can have people involved in all this spend years trying to figure it all out...like trying to figure out the meaning of 'butter fly catcher' ...etc....just using that as an example...no offense....hypnosis triggers dissociative responses in. a Monarch Multiple....and that can be counter-productive ....you want ASSOCIATIVE responses....and to do that involves using techniques based in human physiology....the body contains and carries FOREVER the TRUTH of everything that happened....and where the mind can be led astray....the body knows the truth....and the key here in working wuth Monarch Multiples is to reassociate the mind....and the body together....with the emotions as the mediator. NLP is one technique that serves this purpose well. And there are others which will also serve that purpose as well.

[editb

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Have you no shame? You exposed yourself as a pure 100% fraud in like three posts! You insinuated I am looking for monarch-slaves to handle and that it was not going to be you, based upon my off the cuff attempt to talk spooky and mysterious like how I knew you'd like.

Waittttttt it all makes sense to me now. I must be subconsciously stocked with trigger words and phrases due to my programming that I've never realized and I now humbly ask you to please help deprogram me! I will live in your basement for as long as you say I should with you as my only human contact and I will do and share everything with you! Will you still take me on as a full time deprogramee if I've got an outie?? Or is your full time hands on deprogramming method specialty only for girls?

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Like a trophy. Who knows why. Desire to be well known, perhaps feared, or just pure desire to feel needed. Could be any one of those things or half a dozen others. If I had to guess in this particular case, my best guess would be delusions of grandeur/power.

I find it humorous that my contrary posts are clearly my being afraid of her and having my "conditioning" kick in while yours is indicating that you are clearly a handler. I guess I get a free pass on the handler thing because I've been victimized. I'm guessing that you can see the big flapping red flags that I was referencing in my first post on the subject. One doesn't have to demonize or criticize another when they make it so very self evident all on their own.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteAlice

Word. Some vulnerable people aren't as astute as others though and these are the people that could fall into a shabbily spun web such as this, so I decided to beat the dead horse a bit just to put the fraudelence on blast for anyone at risk for falling for something like this who may be lurking with even a passing intrigue into this character and what they appear to be offering. The easy-to-see-right-through way in which this person is offering services of rescue and restoration in exchange for full trust and devotion is particularly dangerous because it will net only the most lost, confused/damaged people that can barely take care of or think for themselves. So so slimey.
edit on 25-3-2014 by LizardSlicks because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I didn't question your statement. Was merely directing you to your intended path as the search function on this site sometimes gets a little wonky. Call it being nice. You're welcome.

I was deliberately avoiding usage of metaphors because I do know how your roll. I did use an aphorism but aphorisms are rather universal truths and those do exist. You've also very much pegged me the wrong way entirely. You are not a threat to me in the slightest. My concern is solely for others and you can say that that is part of programming and in that sole case, you would be correct. Some kids got hit with a little bit of social programming in the hopes that, even should they become isolated, they still have a drive to be beneficial to society. I'm fine with that one.

You are your own public service announcement though. I don't think you realize what you actually sound like through your posts. I'm certain that you feel a great deal of pride, power, and sense of accomplishment with each one. I don't fear you, OSR. I really, really don't. There's only one person on this planet that can illicit that from me and trust me, it takes a lot more than a bunch of loosely strung together words to match that one person. You're dealing with someone whose mother was absolutely and violently insane. I've looked straight into the eyes of violent rage filled madness while her hands were wrapped about my neck and found a way to control it. If you want some triggery stuff, that's like an equivalent of Odin hanging from Yggdrassil. (Programming! Red flag! Watch out!)

I think I understand what's inside me far better than you and really, I think you've also got it wrong. Pretty sure my posts set you into a little panic and that's why you're half pleading and cajoling towards the end of many of them. I'm not on defense at all. I'm on offense and, like I implied, I don't have to do a whole lot outside serving the ball. You are your own PSA.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Hence why I gave warning about that. It was just coincidentally fitting that the very individual I was referring to decided to show up and prove my point. My astuteness was learned the very hard way after trying to escape my circumstances via the promises of another and finding myself in worse straits. One has to save themselves, especially if they've had a history of victimization because that victimization leaves them vulnerable. I state that because I've been in a nightmare scenario because of that latter truth. I appreciate that you came along to this thread. Really, the more she talks, the more she reveals her nature. That's how I see it.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteAlice

For lack of a more empathetic way for me to express this to you, what you have been through is terrible and I want you to know I feel for you, you know like if I was to say sorry for what you've been through like a normal person would, but really mean it. I admire your strength and your thoughts, and believe fully that someday nothing in your past will affect any aspect of who you are today. You don't need me to tell you you're well on your way to working it all out I know, but just wanted to let you know I can tell, and know how hard it is to sort things out and find resolution, then finally feel peace...

It helps when good people look out for each other, good people being those who freely radiate true-love, and all that is is reassurance that as long as you're pure of heart and intention, you are perfect.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   

spearcarrier
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

You always say something like that. =^-^= So thoughtful. ;-)

Do I?
How do you know that ?
Are you stalking me ?

It could be that voice in my head.
You know, the voice of reason.

I admit I am sarcastic and a smart ass.
So you know, you pointing it out to me is kind of redundant.

Or it could be th a MKULTRA.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join