It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions about MKultra Divisions, researchers, and the like.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
A quick search of your username with MKULTRA as a secondary identifier shows a lot of no longer extant links from a variety of places. Hence the queries and requests for clarification. If it's proper sourcing issues, then perhaps you should be more mindful of that if you want to tell your story. If you understand me, then why are you asking so many questions about my state of being? Does it often bother you when people ask you straightforward questions and cut to the chase?

To be clear, I'm trying to comprehend what it was that you plagiarized from your perspective as well as trying to comprehend if your intentions and/or motivations should the scenario be adoption. If I wasn't curious, then I wouldn't have deliberately provoked a response from you.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: WhiteAlice

you were making statements about how it went different places.

that is a method of inquiry but you don't need to illicit reactions to ask a question.

I usually delete things after I post them, because it is very hard on me, my family, and loved ones to post sensitive information regarding this ordeal.

Look how it is going for me now, after it is already deleted.

You should've just said - hey - I searched your name with mkultra and a bunch of stuff has been deleted.

you ACCUSED. lets be real

(Snipped)

if you are curious - I am going to get kicked off this thing at this rate. I will tell you, you are questioning (accusing) me in a very very rude way so if you come over to me with that same type of curiosity, I will afford you the same respect that you have, me.
edit on 1-5-2014 by Apoceclipse because: (no reason given)

edit on 1.31.2016 by Kandinsky because: removed personal info

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Apoceclipse

Of course I did. That provokes a stronger response and when people are upset, they tend to lose rationality and make errors. You should know that.

For the record, I do think something happened to you. I don't know what but something did. You're being suspected as someone else who has a tendency of producing hoax threads elsewhere here on these boards. However, I'm not so convinced that you are the same person as that one. If that's any consolation.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: spearcarrier

So, this thread is the real deal, not that I posted what I posted to test that supposition. ATS is the real deal. That aside, there can be a MK bug on this thread or even just visiting the site and you guys can get scanned and cracked.

Case in point, moi.

I have to tell you I got hit bad a few hours after my first post on this thread. Those of you who know, they can be very punitive. That said, I have been hit bad for other reasons as well. They have been in my life since I was a child. Believe it or not, a whole section of this project was just for security assurance back in the day. Once, we all heard it was dead but now it's turned into this multi-headed hydra, well...blah, blah, blah. You all are better informed about the "new and improved MK" than me. I am definitely a dinosaur.

Keep up the good work.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: spearcarrier

I know that it has been close to 2 years since you started this thread.

If you or another individual in need of help with deprogramming then please visit the following wiki created for this exact purpose.

All you need to do is read and your programming will break down automatically. I have seen the proof that it works and have seen the happy survivor after, massive difference.

Deprogram Wiki - Deprogramming Modalities for Trauma Mind Control Survivors.

I am sorry that it got here too late, though I hope not.

DB

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Thanks. Im sure many can benefit from checkin that out.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
and… aherm… disregard all that up there. HAHAHA. whitealice… i learned a good few things from her but man did she piss me off haha, can't believe something got to me like that

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   
CULTRA was never shut down it just went even more covert. Being beyond real with R&D into psychic soldiers, telekinetic warriors, and experimental neurosciences that border the paranormal and science fiction; the United States doesn't necessarily spend $5,000,000 on "toilet seats" even though that's what the DOD budget lists the money as paying for.. I'm sure someone gets what I'm playing at here.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
MK Ultra is never down until the civilians have access to every disclosure location and the world impose ban on mind control technology.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join