It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My name is Stan Friedman.I have been investigating UFOs since 1958. Ask Me Anything

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I remember reading that ET may have turned off some countrys nuclear warheads.
Have you heard of this and was it a warning?.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Stanton Friedman

Hello Mr. Friedman, my name is Daniela i'am Portuguese, for the last few years i've been skywatching in a particular place near my home, in the city od Bragança, it's in the north. I've been doing so because me and a group of friends had the most estraordinary experience, it's a very large story, stories, but i have a question that is in my mind since then. I saw some flashes in the sky near a artifical mountain, that existes since the iron age, so me and a few friends went there, we saw a lot of flashes and moviments of what we thought that they were stars, before they start moving, on of those light balls, that was not translucid it was about 2 m in diameter, that came down and it was running in the fields around us, it moved very fast, against all phisic laws i know,ant it was very close, the movmenst of this glowing object (esferic) it looked like it was playing, persecuting a small animal maybe a rabbit,it look like a litlle cat playing, it came near us like 20 mt, and it went away again playing and running throw the fields. So we got a lot of questions obviously, but the major one, is:
Can it be that,that object was a living being? our was it a vehicle?
When we can still see it moving, sometimes we only new it was moving by a "tail" trace of light, because it was very fast, and change direction very fast also. But the mviments and de behavior point to a living being, playing.
I'am very sorry my english is not so good, anyway i'd love a reply our some kind of enlightment on the subject.

edit on 10-3-2014 by Bitxushanty because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by data5091

Vitors from the future.. in my gray basket not enough data. The most compelling abduction case is the Betty and Barney Hill case as described in detail by Betty's niece Kathleen Marden and myself in our book "Captured! The Betty and Barney Hill UFO experience"

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
While I understand the excitement of some posters, can we please limit the posts in this thread to questions for Mr. Friedman instead of arbitrary comments? It's going to be hard enough for him to keep up with answering questions without all the chatter.

My question is: Do you have any info or at least a theory about the nature of the oft-sighted orbs which seem to be intelligently controlled? Having seen one myself, from a distance of 60 feet, I'm quite curious.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Hello Mr. Friedman, thank you for taking the time out of your life to spend with us here at ATS. My question is what is your prediction for either a mass landing or a mass disclosure occurring in the next two decades? Also, if it happens, what do you think the chances are for it being a peaceful disclosure or landing?

link   

Hiya Stan, you are probably the only person on this planet, that ATS..has been longing for. I'm sure the truth is out there.

link   
Hi Stanton,

Just the one question for you:

How long until full disclosure?

Thank you

Sky.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Greetings and welcome to ATS, the best site on the Internet!

My question for you is this:

In regards to UFO research, Jacques Vallee has been quoted as saying:

What have I learned? (1) The phenomenon is real but it offers multiple levels. (2) No simple extraterrestrial explanation fits the facts. (3) The governments of the U.S., Mexico and France have a keen level of interest (and the Russian and U.K. as well) but no scientific research project seems to exist. (4) Some of the brightest people in Intelligence get involved but the real data must be hidden at a different level. (5) Much of the official involvement is directed at faking data, not at discovering the truth. (6) Animal mutilations are real but probably unrelated to UFOs. (7) No solution will be found by mediocre, amateurish research.

Have you seen any evidence of this?

That is data faking, and if so do you have an idea of why that might be the preferred response?

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Thanks for replying, ive had a gut feeling that Rendlesham was the real deal, im glad someone such as yourself with a vast knowledge on the subject agrees.
All the best
B.V.H

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Hey Mr. Friedman. I would like to thank you for being on the more level headed individuals that are currently investigating the UFO phenomenon.

You've seen things that could possibly shed light on this subject being in the unique position that you are in. So, I have numbered my questions.

1) IF UFO's are in fact "real" (i use that term in referring to craft powered by extraterrestrial intelligence and not those used by governments) how long of a time span would you put on presence here on Earth? Have they been here more or less since man emerged on this rock.

2)Another question along with that but have you seen anything by ancient man that does support contact between ancient man and ETs?

3) What's the best advice can you give to someone, anyone of there hunting for the truth?

4) Do you have any stories (friends, colleague. etc) that made you believe in UFO or reinforced your belief?

5) Is there any UFO case that you can point to that cements your believe on the UFO phenomenon that you was either involved in or known about. Likewise if there isn't, please state why.
edit on 10-3-2014 by cenpuppie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveBoard

I believe that within the atmospghere a magnetoaerodynamic system would be the best bet. Ionizing the air around a craft and interacting with that plasma with electric and megnetic fields allows one to control lift, drag, heating, sonic boom production and radar profile. I had a literature search done of the Government documents.. way back in 1970. Got 900 references of which 90% were classified.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

skyblueworld
Hi Stanton,

Just the one question for you:

How long until full disclosure?

Thank you

Sky.

Answered

www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   
Do you have any thoughts on what the sperical kind of ufo's are ( foo fighters etc ) ?

link   
Fun fact about ATS... Many of you probably believe that an S & F stands for Star and Flag, but it actually stands for Stan Friedman...

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by skyblueworld

I have no idea. No data on which to base a sensible response..throw a dart at a dartboard.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Welcome to the site. I have never personally seen a UFO myself but know people who say they have. Seems everything I have seen was explained when I investigated it further, finding government projects being the creator of what I was seeing.

My question is whether you have personally seen something that would be classified as a UFO. Something you could not explain by the knowledge you hold. You have a lot more knowledge of seeing things that were created by these jobs you had...so is there anything you can definetly say is ET?

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Welcome! Mr. Friedman.
I have just about all of your books and loved them all!

I have always had a gut feeling that all UFO's don't come from outer space but from other dimensions.

What is your opinion on that?

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Soloprotocol

Travis and Mike Rogers (the driver) are both in my movie "UFOs ARe ReaL" . I am quite satisfied they were telling the truth.. polygraphs etc) I do recommend his book "Fire in the Sky".and have been at the site and seen him a number of times since.. also suggest reading "Captured" by K. Marden and me

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Hi Mr. Friedman.

What sort of money can someone make on the UFO lecture circuit in a good year? How much do you charge for lectures and video appearances?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join