It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My name is Stan Friedman.I have been investigating UFOs since 1958. Ask Me Anything

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Stanton Friedman

Welcome to ATS Sir,

I would like to ask you, if you have made any research regarding the ancient sacred geometry in Greece.

Thank you very much

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   

NullVoid
Reptilians aliens, exist ? Yes/No
------ and on earth ? Yes/No
Benevolent aliens, exist ? Yes/No
------ and on earth ? Yes/No
edit on 10-3-2014 by NullVoid because: (no reason given)

reply to post by skyblueworld

I have no idea. and try to avoid speculation without evidence.

Think this answer was for you!

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveBoard

Some words about acceleration. There are three factors that determine howmany Gs a person can handle,,, Duration,Magnitude and direction.Note the astronauts go up on their back so the force is back to front not foot to head. A trained pilot can perform a tracking task while being accelerated at 14 Gs (about300mph per second) for 2 minutes. One can stand 30Gs (0-600mph) for one second. Dr. Stapp had to slow from 600mph to zero in about 3/4 of a second ..withstanding over 40Gs briefly and lived to a ripe old age. 1G is 21mph/second

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Hey Stan, been a while since I have talked to you. Anyway after this Q&A session do you plan on staying around and posting from time to time?
Thanks Stan.

(post by Mamatus removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by proob4

Yeah I know he will be really busy and stuff but I do hope he does pop back to say hello and add his thoughts on stuff.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by skyblueworld

Lets hear from him, lets see how he answer simple Yes or No question.
Less speculation.

btw I dont see Phage anywhere.

Phage, I know you are there...

edit on 10-3-2014 by NullVoid because: (no reason given)

(post by Mamatus removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
It is an honor, sir. I am about your age and am now coming to believe millions cannot be hallucinating the same thing.

You say they want to quarantine us because of our violent nature. How do they quarantine us and from what?

I wished they would show us what could be done with peace and knowledge.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
wow SF here @ ats
welcome, i hope we are not to hard on you sir
if I'm not imposing:

my experience were regarding the the old man from the sky and an actual pair of cherub types size wise
who did the sandman thing on me

there have been multiple missing time events and multiple witnesses and participants here
scoop and triangle scars

they directed me to and how to find answers to my questions which turnned out to be the Creighton Millers working celtic cross which is in my av
and the linguistic work of LA Waddel

they told me years ago all my question would be answered in the public domain for free and there it is
now more questions lol:
question
are you familiar with these characters from anywhere else?
edit on Monpm3b20143America/Chicago16 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jadedANDcynical

Couple of points.. don't know anything about data faking, but do know that government officials have flat out lied. Secretary of the USAF Donald Quarles made the following statement in an official press release in October 1955 "On the basis of this study we believe that no objects such as those popularly described as flying saucers have overflown the United States. Even the Unknown three persent could have been identified as conventional phenomena or illusions if more complete observational data had been available". This was a flat out lie the data in the study to which he was referring (but did not name--Blue Book Special Report No. 14)) showed that 21.5% of the 3201 cases could not be explained completely separate from the 9.3%listed as insufficient Information .The better the quality of the signting the more likely to be unidentified, etc etc. Colonel Weaver and his associates grossly misrepresented the Roswell Incident with both the Mogul and crash test dummy explanations. None of the dummies were dropped until 6 years after Roswell. they were 6' tall and weighed 175 pounds and were in flight gear!! I met with the colonel who had been incharge of the program. there are many other lies.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Given the opportunity and if you were allowed only one question, what would you ask a representative of an advanced alien civilization and then of a less advanced?

Thank you and welcome!

Peace

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Just one question really. Why is it being hid from us. Most people would accept alien visitation. So why the secrecy? Thanks.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jasmine23

I did meet with the women. Aerospace engineer John Schuessler has written an excellent book.I think the UFO did have serious troubles and in this case was releasing radiation which injured them.Remember a basic rule of security: You can't tell your friends without telling your enemies.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Thanks for being here!

I racked my brain and couldn't think of any long-held questions (UFOlogy isn't my biggest passion but it's very fascinating to me). I've always wanted to ask an expert in this field something, though.

Off the top of my head, one thing I'd like your opinion on would be "channelers". There are many claiming to be speaking for extraterrestrials.

Is this something you've explored? I would understand if you dismissed it without much thought but I'm curious, has any evidence you've dug up corroborated with anything these guys ever say?

Is there anything you know about that would make you at least keep the doors open to that scenario?

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Hello.

What is your opinion regarding the astounding variety of reported flying saucer configurations; from Kenneth Arnold's more crescent shaped disks, to cylinders, proper saucer shapes, spheres, triangles, etc?

One would think, if ETH were valid, there would be a much smaller cross section of standardized configurations as opposed to the menagerie we see presenting near as great variety as there are makes and models of automobiles.

Thank you.

edit on 10-3-2014 by KonstantinaValentina because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Thank You Sir for taking your time for us.

During the so called Battle of L.A. a craft was alleged to of been hit.

My Uncle was in the Navy at the time. He claimed they recovered a craft.

It apparently floated down to San Diego and went in the water 3 miles off the Coast.

He did not see the occupants. But, one of his buddies did.

He claimed they removed four suited praying mantis type creatures.

Is this just urban legend? Does anymore information exist on this event?

Thanks again for coming....We hope you will be a regular visitor.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Just like to say Hi Stan.. and welcome to ATS.
We as members appreciate your time here.
edit on 10-3-2014 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Good morning Mr.Friedman and thanks for your presence here on ATS.

I wanted to ask if you can, with others skilled UFO investigators, be a leader of an "organization" in order to disclose those which are the Official admissions and the dossiers (no more secrets) on the UFOs Phenomenon made public from the world-wide Governments (UK, Italy, Argentina, Chile, Columbia, etc...)

There are dozens of Country that has open their vault. I think that to carry and show to the public opinion world-wide and in the MAin Stream Media these official results could facilitate that which is defined OFFICIAL DISCLOSURE.

Thanks for your reply.

Sorry for my bad english, it isn't my first Language.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join