It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My name is Stan Friedman.I have been investigating UFOs since 1958. Ask Me Anything

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Hi Stanton...a Big fat welcome from Scotland.
Question.. Have you ever had the chance to question any of Travis Waltons Friends.. there were another six in the vehicle that night and i i've only heard the story from one or maybe two other people who were with him.

Also, for some mad reason i believe his story to be true...in fact it's the only abduction story i believe to hold any meat. what do you believe on the subject. ?

Cheers Stevie.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Hi, i would just like to say I have enjoyed watching some of your lectures through out the years and you have some very good information.

Keep up the good work my fellow human

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
How did you get involved in the McPherson abduction video? What is your opinion on Stan Romanek? Anicent astronauts?
I also read you were in Spielburg's movie Close Encounters, whereabouts are you seen? I missed it LOL
Thanks for coming to chat with us
edit on 3/10/2014 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Thanks for your time!

Any thoughts on the abduction phenomenon with regards to abductees reporting US military personnel were sometimes working alongside the grey aliens? Dr. Karla Turner's research uncovered many reports of this.

Thank you!

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

I am not convinced that Adair is legitimate or was at Area 51

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Stanton Friedman

Nice to have you here and thanks for sharing your expertise!
How many Earth Governments are aware of the alien presence on Earth? Do any governments have "proof" of their presence?
Assuming many governments are aware, how can we explain their solidarity in stonewalling this information? Do you think they are coerced by the aliens, or that there is some further knowledge which would be devastating to humans in one way or another? Short of either coercion or clear and present and unshakable motivation to withhold this information, I cannot conceive of many governments cooperating in such a consistent way. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Can you put some youtube links up of your best lectures.
Oh and I have seen you somewhere before..dunno where.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

No I don't think any are demons. I think they are advanced beings concerned about out primitive society whose major activity is tribal warfare and which has learned about nuclear fusion which would get us to the stars if we could spend the money. i think they wish to quarantine us. Don't forget we killed 50 million of our own kind and destroyed 1700 cities in WW 2.Since then we have exploded 2000 nuclear warheads and we will spend a trillion dollars on military stuff this year.We are not nice guys.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Question, the Phil Schneider incident at dulce, where he stated he was “shot by a laser” from a “tall gray alien humanoid” , do you know if there was any medical records of Phil going to the doctors and if he did get shot, someone would have had to help him get to the hospital? do you know of any other people that could back his story?

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Mr. Friedman your thoughts on William Cooper,Phil Schneider, Thomas Castello,two dead, one who might be dead are disappeared.Any thoughts on if their stories are true what it means to our security as a human race

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

I have heard a number of such reports. They were by military personnel and were classified. Dr. Richard Haines has noted a number of pilot sightings over there.Don't know of any large scale compilation.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Can I ask a followup to an answer you gave you a few posts back?

i think they wish to quarantine us. Don't forget we killed 50 million of our own kind and destroyed 1700 cities in WW 2.Since then we have exploded 2000 nuclear warheads and we will spend a trillion dollars on military stuff this year.We are not nice guys.

That being said, do you think our current space program is a farce? Are our probes leaving the planet? Have we actually LEFT the planet and been to the moon?

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by zilebeliveunknown

1. No. No idea. Our success with breaking the enigma codes wasn't released until 25 years after WW 2.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Thank you
you don't mind If I quote that when confronted with people who scream demon do you?.
I agree If only we spent money on advancing ourselves instead of blowing each other up

edit on 10-3-2014 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

I don't see big disclosure coming. We seem unwilling to consider ourselves as Earthlings, instead we are totally nationalistic. Nobody speaks for planet Earth

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by billyvonhelvete

I have talked to many of the key witnesses and am very impressed that we are dealing with alien visitors and again government cover-up.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Could you please use the quote button when answering questions as it is so much better to have the question visible while reading your answers. No one wants to slog back through the posts to see what has been asked.

Many thanks for taking your time to be here!

Do you have any inside knowledge as to why they (NASA) destroyed the plans to the saturn five rocket?

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Welcome MR. Friedman, ty for your investigative work. Top notch, in my opinion. Do you stay up to date with reported events to top investigative organisations, if so have there been any recent events to peek your interest?
edit on 10-3-2014 by twohawks because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Dear Mr Stan Friedman

What is your take on the view that ET's were involved in earlier history of this planet and its inhabitants? Furthermore, are they still active?

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
1st let me just say thank you for offering your time today Mr. Friedman.

I was wondering if you have researched into unexplained implants in humans. I am always amazed when stories of ufo/abduction are then corroborated with unidentified materials being found in the person who made such reports.

So do you have opinion on whether or not any of these discoveries are actually from ufo/alien encounters? And if you do take the opinion that some of are legit which ones would those be?
edit on 10-3-2014 by OatDelphi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join