It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My name is Stan Friedman.I have been investigating UFOs since 1958. Ask Me Anything

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
thanks for attending this....I have seen some reports ( too little I might add) on sightings during the Vietnam war by our own troops...my question is...since these people are still alive, and functional, is there a book, and/or documents that has gone into an coalesced, and in-depth study of the phenomena, during that time and specific location?

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Welcome, sir. Happy to have you with us to respond.

Im of the opinion that to think there will be...or even IS a need to be...any kind of disclosure...is to deny the vast abundance of positive evidence.

I believe they are here and have always been here, and they are not here to get any minerals( millions of other and better universes out there)..they don't need to enslave us, breed with us...or eat us.

To suppose any of that is false...is to deny the overwhelming advancement that would have to have involving their abilities to interstellar-dimensional travel, evidence and history.

I don't see the world get together, arms around each other saying "Yep! That's right! They are HERE"...once and for all. Do you?

Your thoughts sir? And thank you for all the work you've done and continue to do.

MS

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Mr Friedman, I'd like to ask about your thoughts and opinion on the Rendlesham incident, as its quite local to where I live and has fascinated me since I was a child. I've read much about it, and spoke to a few people who claimed to saw strange lights in sky on those evenings. Thanks.
B.V.H

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
One last question ...

I have often wondered if some of the 'visitors' are actually ourselves from the future. I know that sounds far-out science fiction, but I was wondering if we, from thousands of years from now, are studying ourselves now. Have you come across anything that might lead to some of the 'visitors' being future Earth humans ... ??? (I know, I know ... wild theory
)

Thank you for considering the question and thank you for being here.
I'll sit back now and read the thread.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   

FlyersFan
(I know, I know ... wild theory
)

Not wild at all. Me and a couple of others also seriously consider this theory.

reply to post by Stanton Friedman

What say you Mr. Friedman?

edit on 10-3-2014 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
My last question will be what do you feel is the most compelling case of abduction, and why? Thank you sir!

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Ok, I DO have a question!

UFO's that behave in a manner beyond what (at least we civilians) know to be possible - i.e. going to extreme speeds on a dime, or other such maneuvers - what do you believe the propulsion systems are and do you think we've successfully reverse-engineered such systems? (I know anti-gravity systems are often mentioned in this regard - I would like your take on this - how viable is this type of system, really?) Any technical/science info would be great!

Thanks so much,
AB

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   

First , Its an honor for us ATS members to have you here and thank you for taking the time to correspond with us.

My questions:
1. You mention that you have worked in high security type projects in the past: During that time did you come across anything that you are still not able to discuss with the public (especially relating to Alien type technology or purposeful disinformation)?

2. Is there any actual physical evidence that exists?

3. Can you SPECULATE on your thoughts of why they are here , their purpose, and gov't interactions with them, is the gov't willing or unwilling to cooperate with them? Is it a conspiracy across all gov'ts in all countries?

Thanks again for your comments.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Mr. Friedman,
Have you ever felt that you had gotten too close to some information that might be more than just speculation?
(or had you been told you were too close)

Thanks for your time.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

I think we have learned some ideas such as to use round vehicles at high speed..see Apollo. Also to make samarium Cobalt permanent magnets. I have listed the original MJ-12 members in TOP SECRET/MAJIC.. no serious evidence as to who is on it now.
I don't believe Burisch is legitimate

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by TiedDestructor

Thanks. You will probably learn more from my books. I am a poor typist.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Hello Mr. Friedman, welcome to ATS and thanks you for answering our questions.

Can you elaborate more on the propulsion systems you've worked with or are in the know of, that could get us, as you claim in the OP, "from here to there" easily?

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Hello Mr.Friedman..whats your opinion on the extra-dimensional hypothesis? Do you believe that ufos are actually nuts and bolts crafts or it could be much more than that? Have you anyday come across insider information such as that? Some alleged FBI documents indicate that they are inter-dimensional. How reliable are they?

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by swanne

I really haven't seen much evidence of radiation. Maybe a reactor to power a magnetoaerodynamic system for use in the atmosphere. Nuclear fusion for interstellar travel.Two different realms

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Wow! What an honor to have you here today! I only have one simple question, as I'd like to leave room for others!

Do you think it is any coincidence that UFO sightings seemed to skyrocket around the time that the V2 rocket, radar, and nuclear weapons were all developed (end of WWII timeframe)?

Thanks for your time!

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

UFO encompasses many things.Some UFOs are alien spacecraft.Most are not .Some isotopes are fissionable. Most are not.Use the ones that are if you want to build a reactor

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

Strange question. Classiified material isn't published and isn't peer reviewed.As was said by W. Smith "Flying saucers are the most classified subject even more so thanthe H-Bomb.You can obtain 156 pages of NSA TOP SECRET UMBRA UFO information and can read one sentence per page. the rest is all whited out.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by BlastedCaddy

Probably a couple of miles away in a "crew compartment".

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join