It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My name is Stan Friedman.I have been investigating UFOs since 1958. Ask Me Anything

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Welcome.

Do you know if there were any live ET's were found at the Roswell site?

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Many on ATS scream DEMONS when talking about ET.
So my question to you Sir is do you think they are Demons? and is that a wise way to treat them?.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by MentorsRiddle

There isn't any best evidence. There is a whole raft.Perhaps Blue Book Special Report Number 14 is the best source of info. Data on 3201 sightings investigated by BMI.
edit on 10-3-2014 by Stanton Friedman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Stanton Friedman

Hello Mr. Friedman, and welcome here.

I am John SkieSwanne, pleased to meet you.

In many reports, we see that so-called extraterrestrial UFOs emit considerable degree of radioactivity (example: en.wikipedia.org...), as if they were powered by nuclear energy. To me nuclear energy seems like a rather primitive technology for a space-faring ET specie. I would be expecting such an advanced specie to use something like antimatter, which converts the totality of mass into energy, not just a fraction as is the case for nuclear energy.

Is it possible some UFOs (and abductions) were not from ET origin, but in fact performed by a secret society which disguises as "alien" to escape prosecution?

Many thanks for your time, and my kindest regards.

At Time's End,

Swan.

edit on 10-3-2014 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Good to see you Mr. Friedman, I hope all is well.

1. Are there any researches being done on non-organic life formes that you are familiar with or have heard about?
2. In your opinion when we'll have brakethrough in propulsion systems?

Thank you,

Zile

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Hello.

What would you say is the best, most compelling evidence for ET visitation, and why?

Further, what are the weak points to this most compelling evidence and what do you propose would resolve those weaknesses?

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by wishes

I fully agree with that quote and have used it.

link   
More questions ... (again, thanks for considering my questions!!) ...

I don't believe that the POTUS or the VPOTUS would be 'in the know' about the majority of UFO/Alien information. They are just temporary 'rock star' employees of Washington DC. Am I wrong? Is there a shadow gov't .. a shadow group .. that really knows and controls all the UFO/Alien happenings?? I can see someone like George H.W. Bush knowing because he is soooo deep into the secret world in DC. But I can't see 'them' letting people like Romney or Obama in on what is really going on. Am I getting the power players wrong on this?? Does the office of POTUS and VPOTUS really have the information and the power in the UFO/Alien area?? Or is it someone else??

Do TPTB (The Powers That Be) just cover up what is happening, or do they have agreements with the other-world visitors? I would think that the other-world visitors are so much more powerful and advanced that they wouldn't need 'agreements' with us lowly humans. But again, I could be wrong. Do we know if there are agreements with the other-world visitors or do they just abduct whoever they want and mutilate whatever critter they want?

Please talk to us about the power structure in the cover up, or if the gov'ts are just as in-the-dark and powerless on this as we are .... THANK YOU.

link   
reply to post by KonstantinaValentina

He just answered that above lol.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   

"Cigar-shaped" UFOs, is there timeline on when they first were reported?
They are very common recently...

Welcome!

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Hello & Welcome!

I'm so grateful that you are taking your time to come and answer questions here at ATS.

I'll be following the thread closely and will contribute a question if other's haven't asked it already. (There are already some great ones in this thread!)

Thank you, again, for being here. Looking forward to your responses.

- AB

ps - I've had a sighting I cannot debunk, even with all the great lessons I've learned here on ATS about what a solid debunking looks like... Don't know what it was, but I am certainly open to the idea of it being ET.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   

FlyersFan
More questions ... (again, thanks for considering my questions!!) ...

I don't believe that the POTUS or the VPOTUS would be 'in the know' about the majority of UFO/Alien information. They are just temporary 'rock star' employees of Washington DC. Am I wrong? Is there a shadow gov't .. a shadow group .. that really knows and controls all the UFO/Alien happenings??

Just wanted to say to you that I am in complete agreement with you here.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Welcome!

Any thoughts on David Adair's story about being taken into Area 51 and given the chance to climb inside a damaged off-planet origin engine?

And have you had the opportunity to see reverse-engineered craft?

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

link   
From my limited personal investigations in the San Luis Valley of Colorado; I have come to the conclusion that UFOs is a very broad subject and not exclusively centered around "aliens" but involves the paranormal and metaphysical genera as well.

I would very much appreciate your opinion on this.

Thanks

link   
One more set of questions ... thanks for the patience ...

In regard to the different species visiting ... folks say some are peaceful and some are downright 'evil'.
Is there a way to tell by the craft where it is from and if it's peaceful or evil?
Is there a way to tell by the alien if it's peaceful or evil?? (like - are all Nordics peaceful and all Reptilians evil?)

Which brings me to this ... some folks think that there are 'reptilians' who walk on earth in disguise. What do you think of this? Do you think there are? If so, are they as 'evil' as people say??

Thanks for your consideration of my questions.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Thank you for sharing some quality time with us here on ATS mr Friedman. I have a question for you..(I give you two and it is requested by the moderator that you only answer one...feel free to answer two tho..)

Did you have any extraterrestial help to stop smoking..? No, just kiddin'' ..

My question is,

The last few years different governments all over the world have been releasing documents on the UFO subject but to my opinion non of them have released a "smoking gun". I mean, for example...there must have been at least one airforce pilot making an in-focus and clear picture of an UFO while chasing it. But we do not see such evidence among the released documents.

This leads me to my first question..Do you think there is a secretive agreement among various nations in the world not (yet) to deliver solid and maybe for some shocking proof of the existance of extra-terrestrial life?

Second question,

As long as there will not crash an UFO into Times Square ...What do you think..which government of what country will give the first formal official full-disclosure to the world?

Thanks for reading and hope you will try to give the answer to my questions..

PS will you any time soon visit The Netherlands?

edit on 10/3/2014 by zatara because: about second question

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Welcome Mr friedman. Thanks for joining us on here today.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Hi Stan,

Thanks for giving your time to answer questions.

Lets address the elephant in the room. What do you say to the fact that Roswell was nothing more than a weather balloon and has no supported scientific evidence proving otherwise and only became a UFO story 30 years after the incident based mainly on sensationalised decades old anecdotal evidence?

I look forward to your reply

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join