It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 331
<< 328  329  330    332  333  334 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

There was a lot of weirdness surrounding the disappearance, so until something is found, it's all ripe for speculation.

Do you really think that, if and when something is found, there will be no more room for speculation?
edit on 3/29/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Can i make another suggestion folks? ive tried it but I think my laptop is palying up, how about trying on FR24 to go back to the date and time when 370 vanished, and have a look at the other aircraft by clicking on any aircraft that might fit for 370? try looking at the Con number that shows up next to the aircraft registration when you click a plane and get the flight details on the left of the screen.

Due to what i was told about the hex/con number being able to be changed possibly in the cockpit, its an interesting concept that 370 may have taken on the identity of another flight with just its flight number showing, perhaps to radar only the registration and flight number show up, and not the hex/con number?

A worthwhile Idea I think.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by mactaties

Some people just know better than us, let's leave it like that.

There aren't a thousand and one ways around this one. Either they know and are not telling or they are like most of us and don't have a clue as to what happened to that plane.

One thing though, all the important questions remain under silence, whether they know the answers or not.

Three weeks and they haven't found anything yet. That is quite hard to swallow. So all we can do, really, is speculate on the very little information that's out there, which ain't much.

I think that ATS, as a conspiracy forum where we discuss such things, has the sharpest membership out there to look into those conspiracies.

So, if I may, I would not recommend to leave it like that.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by qmantoo

"Yeah" I remember a poster on a site i used to frequent and he was hell bent on de-railing everything, he single handedley managed to get the forum closed down, and Im sure he was a "plant"

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
The debris retrieved from the ocean off Western Australia are not part of missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370.

The Australian Maritime Safety Authority has confirmed a Chinese ship retrieved objects from the southern Indian Ocean on Saturday.
However, it's believed the items are not related to the flight and are more likely fishing objects or rubbish, AMSA said on Sunday.

news.ninemsn.com.au...

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Okie doke, so we have one of the pilot's sons speaking out in his defence but apparently the pilot's ex-wife and daughter are saying other stuff.

Confusion! Obviously a family conflict going on.

He wasn't the father I knew

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   
See this ATS thread about the sealed information...this was told to Chinese relatives at the hotel in Beijing.
Malaysia says there's sealed evidence on MH370 that cannot be made public

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by auroraaus

People are going to say that the article is an attempt to slander the pilot, more than likely due to political ties. But I am not going to rule this as blame or propaganda as of yet. The man's character has to be in question.

When the world around him thinks he is a strong proponent of Islam but his own YouTube suggest he at the very least he was encouraging Atheist themes, you have except the clear evidence of character conflicts. And that coupled with a failing marriage could be very telling.
edit on 29-3-2014 by OatDelphi because: spelling/grammar

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I am not sure whether to believe this or to laugh this off....

I have been held hostage by unknown military personal after my flight was hijacked (blindfolded). I work for IBM and I have managed to hide my cellphone in my ass during the hijack. I have been separated from the rest of the passengers and I am in a cell. My name is Philip Wood. I think I have been drugged as well and cannot think clearly.

archive.4plebs.org...

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   

auroraaus
Okie doke, so we have one of the pilot's sons speaking out in his defence but apparently the pilot's ex-wife and daughter are saying other stuff.

Confusion! Obviously a family conflict going on.

He wasn't the father I knew

Didn't we know he had a girlfriend? That would make him withdraw from his family. But not make him crash an air plane.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by OatDelphi

I'm just going to take it for what it's worth...well, what it speaks to me.

That in a lot of family breakdowns, there are always going to be different sides and opinions, not just between parents, but the children as well, and extended family. I think the article and the one with one of his sons is a clear indicator of that.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Phage
reply to post by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

There was a lot of weirdness surrounding the disappearance, so until something is found, it's all ripe for speculation.

Do you really think that, if and when something is found, there will be no more room for speculation?

Although you directed your remark to another member, I request your input Mr. Phage...

For me, Contingency theory rules...

If/when something is found, rules of transparency & evidence must be applied as to whether further speculation will occur...

What are your thoughts at this point regarding the missing craft?

Thank you advance for providing your:

1) theory on the missing flight &

2) speculation if/when something is found?

Thanks in advance

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by auroraaus

I completely agree with what you are saying. People even brother and sisters see the exact same things in different shades, that is for certain.

I will say this though, the article, which was a nice find by the way, left no room to assume it was the wife or daughter on the phone with him 8 mins before take-off.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Synopsis: Boeing paid a $15 million fine for a violation of the Arms Export Control Act involving unlicensed foreign sales of commercial airplanes containing the QRS-11 gyrochip (gyroscopic microchip), a component that has military applications.

According to the State Department, between 2000 and 2003 Boeing sold to China and other countries 94 commercial jets with the gyrochip embedded in the flight boxes without obtaining an export license and in “blatant disregard” of State Department directives.
www.contractormisconduct.org...

Boeing delivered Malaysian Air 777 serial # 28420 registration 9M-MRO on 05/31/2002! This aircraft could possibly be one of the 94 that was equipped with the QRS-11 gyroscopic microchip, which is an essential part of the Boeing Uninterruptible Auto Pilot!

That's what happened to flight MH370. That is why the search is being dragged out in the middle of the Indian Ocean gyre garbage patch. A stalling tactic where there are plenty of bits of flotsam to spot and chase around. All they're doing is waiting for the countdown clock to expire on the black box pinger. Then they will proclaim they have run out of funds to continue searching and that will be it.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikeultra

Did China sell/lease the aircraft on to MAS?

What about the other planes sold with the chip? Have they all gone walkabout too?

Why now and not over a decade ago?

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   

auroraaus

Did China sell/lease the aircraft on to MAS?

What about the other planes sold with the chip? Have they all gone walkabout too?

Why now and not over a decade ago?

China was only one of the countries these aircraft were sold to. This QRS-11 gyroscopic microchip is what makes the Boeing Uninterruptible Auto Pilot complete. It is then capable of having control of the aircraft removed from personnel on board. In other words if there's a hijacking, the aircraft can be flown like a drone. This technology came about after 911. Some say it came before 911 during the mid 1990s. That could be why there is a lot of strangeness about this incident. I have read of a theory about the 911 flights having been remotely flown elsewhere from where we are told they went. The planes that hit the towers and Pentagon were military drones flown by this BUAP system. All of the aircraft on 911 were Boeing. Think about the 24/7 programming from CNN on this... Some people can't grasp how evil the U.S. government really is.
edit on 29-3-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   

This QRS-11 gyroscopic microchip is what makes the Boeing Uninterruptible Auto Pilot complete. It is then capable of having control of the aircraft removed from personnel on board.

How does a gyroscope make it impossible to turn off the autopilot?
What makes you believe that this aircraft was equipped with an uninterruptible auto pilot? What makes you think such autopilots are in service, anywhere?

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Phage

This QRS-11 gyroscopic microchip is what makes the Boeing Uninterruptible Auto Pilot complete. It is then capable of having control of the aircraft removed from personnel on board.

How does a gyroscope make it impossible to turn off the autopilot?

From what I've read about it, it doesn't turn off the auto pilot. It switches control of the aircraft from manual inputs or any control functions on board the aircraft. Control is switched to a remote location via satellite.
edit on 29-3-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   
ah, there's a conspiracy afoot....the possibility that this plane was flown remotely.

what proof is there? NONE.

what proof is there of anything else regarding what happened to this plane? NONE

all is speculation thus far.

fire on board? what makes you think a fire was on board? There's absolutely no proof, not even any evidence of such.

maybe that plane had evil intentions, either pilot, or hijackers, u.s. forces snatched control and flew that bad boy right on down to the most remote and deepest part of that ocean, and dropped it there......now that's a conspiracy for ya!

maybe the chinese snatched it by remote.

maybe those two iranians boarded with nuke's.

maybe the cargo was something the u.s. didn't want china to get, and that caused 'em to snatch that plane and drop it.

maybe it's in pakistan.

maybe the israeli's did it.

maybe it's in china.

maybe the south china sea.

maybe it's on diego garcia.

maybe it's west of perth.

holy crimenetti batman.......it's freakin' crazy....maybe it caught fire,

maybe pilot suicide

maybe.......

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Here is the description that Boeing has in this U.S. Patent 7,142,971. They are the assignee.

The method and system for automatically controlling a path of travel of a vehicle include engaging an automatic control system when the security of the onboard controls is jeopardized. Engagement may be automatic or manual from inside the vehicle or remotely via a communication link. Any onboard capability to supersede the automatic control system may then be disabled by disconnecting the onboard controls and/or providing uninterruptible power to the automatic control system via a path that does not include the onboard accessible power control element(s). The operation of the vehicle is then controlled via the processing element of the automatic control system. The control commands may be received from a remote location and/or from predetermined control commands that are stored onboard the vehicle.
patft.uspto.gov.../71429 71&RS=PN/7142971

Here's a similar one assigned to Raytheon. U.S. Patent 6,739,556.

A method and apparatus for providing an Aircraft Emergency Safety Control System (AESCS) capable of regaining control of an aircraft that may have been lost due to incapacitation of the crew includes an airborne segment, a ground segment, and a communications segment wherein control of the aircraft is removed from the control of unauthorized person(s) onboard the aircraft, and the aircraft is directed to a destination that is considered a safe location for the aircraft given it's status, and to facilitate a reasonably safe emergency landing.
patft.uspto.gov... 2F6739556

I know some will tell me this proves nothing. But it is good enough proof of what they want to be able to accomplish for my standards.
And it is what I believe happened to MH370.

top topics

<< 328  329  330    332  333  334 >>

join