It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 334
<< 331  332  333    335  336  337 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   

mactaties
reply to post by jsl2837

Everything alright with conspiracy theories, that's why I'm here, but can you let go your computer and try to find real answers in the terrain, before you criticise the authorities? Can you?

I have not followed the entire exchange between jsl2837 and yourself mactaties, however I agree with one point that being a professional or expert in ones' own field does not necessarily confer competence or common sense.

AAIB and INMARSAT were given a selected scenario and asked to interpret the facts from satellite readings to conform to the scenario cited by Malaysian authorities. That is not a competent approach. It is a presumptive approach.

I for one have huge questions why Malaysia presumes an aircraft which vanished at the edge of the radar horizon flying towards Vietnam is the same aircraft as an unidentified radar target seen zig-zagging about the Straits of Malacca?

I have great difficulty accepting the competence of people with great skills and insight, building an empirical solution on quick sand assumptions.
edit on 30-3-2014 by sy.gunson because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by sy.gunson

He's currently an A330 pilot with China Southern Airways. His linkedin profile has a patent pending for the safety device thingy on the hatch.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Malaysia to inform Chinese family members of details on missing plane

KUALA LUMPUR, March 30 (Xinhua) -- The Malaysian government promised on Sunday to give detailed information on the missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 to the relatives of Chinese passengers aboard the jetliner.

Chinese Ambassador to Malaysia Huang Huikang and head of Chinese government joint working group Guo Shaochun conveyed the Malaysian pledge when they met with 29 relatives upon their arrival in the Malaysian capital on Sunday morning.

The relatives said that they wanted to know the truth of the incident and would express their requirement in a rational way.

What this means, I am not sure. I dont think anything which was said to be 'sealed' will be revealed in that 'detailed information' given to the Chinese families.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   

I for one have huge questions why Malaysia presumes an aircraft which vanished at the edge of the radar horizon flying towards Vietnam is the same aircraft as an unidentified radar target seen zig-zagging about the Straits of Malacca?

I agree they are lying about something. And the US doesn't know what happened? This whole deal is so hard to believe, that a plane is even missing. My pilot friends are feeling the same way, anyway you turn this something bad is amiss.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   

auroraaus
reply to post by qmantoo

Qmantoo,

I think it's okay because a vast lot of that mob are pilots/ex-pilots and aviation enthusiasts.

I found it interesting that the user woodja(47 or 51, I forget the number), who has in the past talked about the accessibility of the E/E on B777s (and has apparently created "fixes" for them), every time he brings it up on the missing malaysian jet board, his posts get deleted. I think because Mods are worried others might get crazy ideas. But then, I've reposted here and linked to the youtube video (which isn't deleted either, been up for 2 years), and those posts haven't been deleted.

So...I guess what I am trying to say is though it's a wealth of info..some of it is censored.

Thanks for the tip on woodja51. I looked at the video on Youtube and this guy is a pilot for sure. I would not dismiss what he has to say regarding security issues with the Boeing 777, unlike others here have suggested. Here is his LinkedIn page. Read his work history and especially the fact that he has applied for an Australian Patent to rectify the security issue on the Boeing 777.
au.linkedin.com...

www.ipaustralia.com.au...

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Yes it was, if it wasnt it wouldnt have broadcast as mutch information on FR24 as it did, shown when you click on the plane emblem.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

Just to confirm it did.

(post by NickDC202 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by UKGuy1805

I have checked all the other similar sized aircraft in the area at the time MH370 disappeared on Flightradar24. Most of them are Boeing 777 and the rest are Airbus. Here are the images. There are many Malaysian Airlines 777's in the area at the time and some of them had no listed destinations at the time, MH30 in particular.

United Airlines 777-222ER - flight UA895 - N219UA

Malaysian Airlines 777-2H6ER - flight MH30 - 9M-MRM

China Eastern Airlines A320-214 - flight MU539 - B-9946

Malaysian Airlines 777-2H6ER - flight MH370 - 9M-MRO and nearby unidentified aircraft is Air China A330-300 - flight CCA970 - registration unknown
flightaware.com...

Singapore Airlines 777-212ER - flight SQ324 - 9V-SVJ

Singapore Airlines A330-343E - flight SQ608 - 9V-STA

Malaysian Airlines 777-2H6ER - flight MH16 - 9M-MRL

Emirates 777-31HER - flight EK349 - A6-ENH

Singapore Airlines 777-312ER - flight SQ68 - 9V-SWS

edit on 30-3-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-3-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

judydawg

I agree they are lying about something. And the US doesn't know what happened? This whole deal is so hard to believe, that a plane is even missing. My pilot friends are feeling the same way, anyway you turn this something bad is amiss.

I don't know that's why I am so intrigued...anything is still possible. and I am learning from people like you.

Blessing :

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
This pdf shows the location of the EE hatch on the Boeing 777. It is alleged that there is no lock on this hatch and it is accessible from the passenger compartment. Look at page 8 of this pdf. www.boeing.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I have not read all the pages, but I found an interesting theory.

The disappearance of four members of a patent semiconductor traveling on Malaysia Airlines MH370 makes the famous billionaire Jacob Rothschild, the sole owner of the important patent.

More here:
humansarefree.com...
edit on 832pm3302014SundayAmerica/ChicagoSun, 30 Mar 2014 13:59:09 -05002014 by Bandolero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Bandolero

the actual patent holders were not on the plane.......this has come up several times in the thread, which, I know is really long at this point.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
News continues to ping pong. This article in The Telegraph ran today.

Terrorist theories grow as it is confirmed that international security services are involved in the search for missing flight MH370

The suggestion that intelligence agencies are involved will renew speculation its disappearance was a criminal act rather than a mechanical failure.

Source: www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
As the world turns, the mysteries continue...

While I have watched this thread as much as possible w/time constraints...

These are the speculative theories that keep "speaking" to me...

• The original report(s) of the flight being overtaken by that Chinese internal domestic group ... (aka the knife terrorists)... naysayers discredit their claims based on the fact that they had "weird" email account & let a day or 2 pass before asserting their attack... to this I say look at other cases of domestic terrorism, i.e., OKC, the Unabomber, even the IRA... MUST terrorism follow the same rules to evoke fear & similar emotions & reactions...? Who says it cannot be reinvented & become 2.0? I mean certainly terrorists however mad are sure to be innovative to trick others, as well, right?

•I still can't find the original resource, but I distinctly remember a report of a [I]Koreanjet in inconvenient airspace w/the plane in question very, very early on...

•Quantico (FBI/CIA) are withholding data from us & even the MSM are admitting this...I certainly hope that the US isn't directly involved in this mystery; if not, why are they so silent (other than the blanket "avoid lawsuits"? I say man up! For the victims & families... for Sheesha sakes!

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I've been reading about Prime Minister Erdogan of Turkey planning a false flag attack against Syria. Perhaps this planned war is what MH370 was planned for to distract the world? Erdogan tried banning twitter and has shut down Youtube in Turkey when this information with audio recordings was published. Turkey is part of NATO. Typical behavior...
www.presstv.ir...

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

auroraaus

He's currently an A330 pilot with China Southern Airways. His linkedin profile has a patent pending for the safety device thingy on the hatch.

Thanks for explaning and putting those remarks about accessing engineering panels in context:

(and has apparently created "fixes" for them)

That rang alarm bells for me because pilots don't access avionics bays and fix things...

Some pilot websites like PPruNe are exrtra-ordinarily authoritarian, intolerant and hostile to people posting unconventional hunches or revealing skeletons in the closet of the aviation community. Some websites for commercial aviators even have membership conditions where you have to agree that all posts which threaten aviation security will be removed.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikeultra

Interesting point, ive given you a star for it, good work with the FR24 Maps, ive zoomed in and checked the con numbers next to the registrations on the ones you showed, I wasnt sure how mutch of the aircrafts identity could be changed from the cockpit, to then be shown on FR24, i assumed the construction number would have stayed the same even if they changed the registration number, or could this be changed aswel? infact could the aircraft type also be changed to give not only a false flight number, possibly a different construction number and even a completely different type of plane.

Just an idea folks.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   

judydawg

judydawg

I don't know that's why I am so intrigued...anything is still possible. and I am learning from people like you.

Blessing :

In someways it is a ghoulish obsession, but the whole world is puzzled and even aviators disagree.

For me some of the simpler more rational explanations have been drowned out by conspiracy theories and that does a disservice to aviation safety because what if the problem was caused by endemic improper maintenance by Malaysian Airlines?

What if all electric Boeing 777's have an inherent flaw that in 2-3 years from now will kill another 200-300 people?

What if the Malaysian Government has deliberately misdirected the search locations with false suggestions of an aircraft wandering around the Straits of Malacca?

People are so hungry for explanations they are grasping at fairly superficial explanations which they can relate to but rank low in credibility with people who understand the real issues in airline operations.

Let me give you a simple example. This is a photo of the old style pilot oxygen hose:

After the cockpit fire of Egyptair Flight667 this hose was thought to have conducted electricity and have heated up like an electric bar heater until the hose failed, causing oxygen fed flames to burn like a blow torch through the hull.

The Federal Aviation Administration required in April 2012 that all these hoses be replaced within eighteen months, but without access to the maintenance records of malaysian Airlines how can we ever know if that airline conducted proper maintenance?

And is it possible that all these Malaysian accusations of pilot suicide, terrorism and an aircraft flying low like a fighter plane are the real conspiracy to misdirect investigations so that the airline can escape proper scrutiny?

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   

A pilot friend of says this..."I'm starting to think one pilot pulled out a gun, shot the other guy and turned south...There's only one thing I'm sure of. I never though they'd still be looking for it for this long."

new topics

top topics

<< 331  332  333    335  336  337 >>

join