It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 335
<< 332  333  334    336  337  338 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by sy.gunson

I agree.

I learned how to cloud, I really didn't know what it was, as I have posted just a few things here. But long reader.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   

judydawg

A pilot friend of says this..."I'm starting to think one pilot pulled out a gun, shot the other guy and turned south...There's only one thing I'm sure of. I never though they'd still be looking for it for this long."

Pilot suicide and some sort of electrical failure plus decompression incapacitation are the two lead theories amongst pilots

There are multiple reasons why suicide simply does not gel for me. If it were a suicide then it would be more than just a simple suicide, it would be a murder suicide which has a distinctive psychological profile with many warning signposts along the way before it happens. A murder suicide is a grand gesture of revenge and they do not occur without the purpetraitor leaving a message about their grievance and satisfaction in getting revenge.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   

I don't buy the suicide theory either. The captain had too much to live for children, wife and girlfriend. Wonder what happened to that last call he took and who he was talking to.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I still do not understand why the cell phones were ringing the day after the plane went missing
Are there cell towers out in the middle of the ocean

Something about this situation stinks to high heaven. I smell a cover-up.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
double post nvm....
edit on 30-3-2014 by LucidLucinda because: posted two times

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Sorry BUT pilot's think 'suicide' is the probable answer"......

Hmmm...... It's the "logical" answer obviously....

The thing is...... 3 weeks and no evidence yet ...? Nothing, nada, zero......

I know weather is awful at the search location and those who are looking are putting " THEMSELVES" on the line are the brave ones.......

however...

The public appetite is diminguishing and attention is drifting which SUITS those whom potentially are responsible.......

Say for EXAMPLE..... The aircraft went to a secret location because of alternate motives...... Then was dumped somewhere ...... Eventually "evidence" will surface but maybe by then public attention will have shifted to the 'next' troublesome area.....

All I ask is keep an open mind.......... Maybe I'm wrong but we should not forget...

PDUK

edit on 30-3-2014 by PurpleDog UK because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikeultra

Mike,

buddy!!! why you go post links to his linked in? Now the 4channers and 'Muricas are going to send pizza to his house

I know you were trying to help verify this dude but it's just a wee bit personal.

Sy: Not only is he a pilot but he's got his masters in avionics or aviation engineering.. or whatever those words are lol

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by BurningSpearess

Re: the last point about FBI/CIA witholding info

I was going to correct you by saying it's the malaysian police/investigators that have the sealed evidence. But then like, how do I know that? The authorities never specified who has what. I know in a recent press conference that they were going to get the local police chief in to field questions/provide an "update" but that's basically it.

So. The point of this post is to say...just which investigative authorities have the sealed evidence? Only Malaysia? America? China? Australia? France and Britain? Russia? Who?!

Edit:

• The original report(s) of the flight being overtaken by that Chinese internal domestic group ... (aka the knife terrorists)... naysayers discredit their claims based on the fact that they had "weird" email account & let a day or 2 pass before asserting their attack... to this I say look at other cases of domestic terrorism, i.e., OKC, the Unabomber, even the IRA... MUST terrorism follow the same rules to evoke fear & similar emotions & reactions...? Who says it cannot be reinvented & become 2.0? I mean certainly terrorists however mad are sure to be innovative to trick others, as well, right?

I was thinking about this actually a couple of weeks ago. What is more terrifying/worrisome than a plane with 200+ that can just "disappear off the face of the earth?" Also, a great diversion of naval/air assets for a few countries...hmm
edit on 30-3-2014 by auroraaus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   

sy.gunson

That rang alarm bells for me because pilots don't access avionics bays and fix things...

Sy, can you imagine what your maintenance techs would have done if they found you in the MX Bay? Ours would have 1. Said unrepeatable things. 2. Bodily removed me from there. 3. Demanded I be removed from duty.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   

PurpleDog UK
Sorry BUT pilot's think 'suicide' is the probable answer"......

Hmmm...... It's the "logical" answer obviously....

PDUK

edit on 30-3-2014 by PurpleDog UK because: (no reason given)

Purple, SOME pilots think that. I believe the 4 or 5 pilots on this site do not agree.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   

sy.gunson

That rang alarm bells for me because pilots don't access avionics bays and fix things...

Sy, you should know by now I am not the most eloquent ATSer here. This can cause miscommunication, frustration and much head-banging against brick walls or palms.

Streuth!

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Been awhile since we had some condensed updates on the investigation here, so, I've taken the liberty to do so... 300+ pages is madness. Madness I tell you! (please bear in mind I will be doing a couple of edits here to put in more info)

*sips Mangosteen juice*

Current updates are as follows:

'We have spotted four orange objects' - BBC News update
Fresh terrorism fears for lost MH370 flight plane as MI6 joins in the search Daily star article
however -No evidence of terrorism in MH370 crash, say US lawmakers -Malay online article

Meanwhile: Families of MH370 victims demand 'murderer' - NineMSN article which is pretty heartbreaking. I can't even begin to comprehend how it feels to be missing my loved one/s, not knowing their fate after all this time and speaking to brick walls.

What we know:

According to new "techniques" (19th century physics actually), in understanding the pings from INMARSAT, the plane is currently believed to be in the Indian Ocean some 1600-1800kms west off the coast of Perth, Australia. Currently 26 countries are involved in the search and/or investigations.

Pilot Zaharie's flight simulator and deleted data came up clean according to the FBI. Zaharie was/is a fervent supporter of Anwar Ibrahim, the Malaysian Opposition Leader who had recently been jailed on "sodomy" charges. Zaharie recently separated from his wife. It is alleged that he received a short mobile phone call from his alleged mistress just before the flight departed but Malaysian investigators have dismissed these claims (No mystery call)

Evidence in the investigation have been sealed, such as the flight cargo manifest, ATC Radio transcipts, airport security recordings, radar data etc.

edit on 30-3-2014 by auroraaus because: 1st happy edit

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Fariq Abdul Hamid, 27-year-old co-pilot who joined the airline seven year ago, was on his sixth flight in the cockpit of a Boeing that disappeared on March 8 with 239 people on board, MAS chief executive Ahmad Jauhari Yahya said.

The co-pilot of the missing Malaysian plane had just completed his evaluation to fly the Boeing 777-200 plane and was flying for the first time without a "check co-pilot" monitoring his work, the airlines said today.

www.newindianexpress.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">http: //www.newindianexpress.com/world/Co-pilot-on-Missing-Plane-Was-Flying-Without-Minder/2014/03/24/article2128115.ece#.Uziu5htOUqR

more to add to the story...

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by judydawg

Co-pilot of missing Malaysian Airlines plane planned to marry pilot girlfriend: report

Nadira is now with Fariq's distraught mother at an undisclosed hotel in Kuala Lumpur, the paper said.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by judydawg

Sorry about several posts could not get it work like it should...

Fariq and Nadira studied together at the Flying School in Langkawi, the paper said.

Another lie. who to believe who to believe....

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   

auroraaus
reply to post by Mikeultra

Mike,

buddy!!! why you go post links to his linked in? Now the 4channers and 'Muricas are going to send pizza to his house

I know you were trying to help verify this dude but it's just a wee bit personal.

Sy: Not only is he a pilot but he's got his masters in avionics or aviation engineering.. or whatever those words are lol

Sure now that you've explained I get the context.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   

rockflier

sy.gunson

Sy, can you imagine what your maintenance techs would have done if they found you in the MX Bay? Ours would have 1. Said unrepeatable things. 2. Bodily removed me from there. 3. Demanded I be removed from duty.

At the very least a disciplinary action and dismissal very likely.

You get the point I was trying to make, but I know some websites like PPruNe.org and Pilotcentral often remove posts and ultimately even posters who are considered to pose a threat to aviation safety.

In the airline industry you can't even crack jokes. I got in serious trouble once leaving a whimsical note for a Qantas flight attendant in a galley once.
edit on 30-3-2014 by sy.gunson because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   

auroraaus

sy.gunson

Sy, you should know by now I am not the most eloquent ATSer here. This can cause miscommunication, frustration and much head-banging against brick walls or palms.

Streuth!

I blame the mangosteens...

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
The Chinese have spotted 3 objects that are orange in colour the expert on the morning news show said this is the best lead yet, after I posted a couple of days ago that ships were sent to a area of interest but recovered ocean junk I am not holding my breath.reports of sat images that were in actual fact white caps on the surface leads me to believe who the hell can't tell the difference of a white cap and debris . Face palms forehead

On another note the ship carrying the equipment to hopefully trace the ping from the black box is leaving Fremantle today with a few days remaining until it stops pinging and a two day voyage to arrive at the supposed area you have to seriously question are they running out of time. Are they going to find the black box, are they going to find the plane, the longer this goes on the more unlikely they will, which is sad for the families of the missing passengers and crew.

One also has to wonder why after 2 weeks of searching the southern ocean why the hell wasn't that ship out there with that equipment sooner . I know this is a conspiracy site but I am trying to be reasonable with my thinking, but it's very challenging with bs and long delays not to mention the secrecy surrounding why they are searching that area in the first place,quite clearly someone or country/s knew where that plane was from day dot, even a aviation expert in Perth has suggested the US knew exactly where that plane is hence why out of the blue they started searching the Southern Indian Ocean

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by auroraaus

Hello Dear Aurora,

I hope you heard the press conference with the official from Oz speaking...
I'm interested in your feedback & comments as well...

I question why he is referring to this as a "mystery" rather than the official "crash" story...

I wonder why when posed with, "Will you stop the search because of" the money issue, etc., he said something to the effect of it's an international goodwill cause but there will have to be a "Day of Reckoning"... WT?

I just don't know what to think anymore...

As for US involvement in investigation/data grabbing, etc., I believe that was established earlier in this thread or in many of the articles/forums I've encountered over the past few weeks...

From a logical POV, this makes sense because Boeing is an American company based out of Seattle, Washington state if memory serves me correct. Also, the first lawsuit on behalf of victims' families has been filed in the US...

IF they are leaning towards terrorism, then you know that they will give data to CIA/FBI/& even Mossad...certainly there are experts on here that can jump in on that one, as my knowledge is fairly limited...

Hope this helps...

Slightly off-topic, but how do mangosteens differ from mangoes? Lol....

top topics

<< 332  333  334    336  337  338 >>

join