It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 330
<< 327  328  329    331  332  333 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jsl2837

Everything alright with conspiracy theories, that's why I'm here, but can you let go your computer and try to find real answers in the terrain, before you criticise the authorities? Can you?

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

mactaties
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Nobody in this field is "incompetent" (if they were, they would be out of business a.s.a.p.
In what field? The field of investigating aircraft accidents in Malaysia? How many previous aircraft incidents has Hishammuddin Hussein investigated? Did you know he's a cousin of the Prime Minister? You can be forgiven for making that outrageous claim if you're not familiar with nepotism in Malaysia where people have positions simply because they are related to someone else, and not because of their competence.

If they are hiding something (and that's a big if), it will be for a reason, and not for us to question it!
What's the most innocuous reason you can think of? For me it's that maybe the pilots didn't follow all procedures exactly, which is pretty normal in that part of the world, though their lack of adherence to communication procedures may be totally unrelated to the crash. The last received communication of saying "Good night" has been cited as not following procedure. Maybe they are worried admitting more procedures weren't followed will increase their liability, but if they really sealed the transcript people will imagine far worse reasons than the actual reason if that's the case, but even if it is the actual reason, the families have a right to know in my opinion. I'm having a hard time thinking of reasons to seal the ATC transcript that don't have bad implications.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mactaties

Please stop feeding the troll people. New member comes to conspiracy site spewing unabashed and unquestioned love for all authority. Even people who don't believe conspiracies aren't that dense. I wonder how many profiles he's blown through doing this in the past.
I read somewhere on here that long update threads are getting closed at 400 pages or so....let's stop waisting that on this guy. It's what he wants.

Wish I had something on topic to throw in, but to be honest I can't say anything that hasn't been said by someone either more knowledgeable or up to date on the situation already.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Arbritrageur, you are a very well respected member here for a longtime. Not going to enter in a arguing with you.

My message is simple and easy: trust the authorities, they have, and are, doing the best they can. Now, you all should go back to your soaps or computer games, or cook a really nice meal, and leave the real business to the pros.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

mactaties
reply to post by pejanene

The Malaysian "mishandled", any proof of that?

Proof of mishandling? Seriously?

They've lost an airplane and still can't find it. Isn't that enough proof? Come on man. I get what you're doing but it's very agitating. How does any competent government lose an airplane in this day and age?

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by PhotonEffect

They have lost it? Really? And how do you know that?

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Huh?

Have they found it? Is it not lost? Of course it is! Or do you know something the rest of the world doesn't?

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   

, MSM really works...

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   

What do you even mean by that?

Part of the reason why the search for this plane is in the state that it is is because Malaysia failed to keep track of their airplane. As soon as that transponder went off other radar should have been tracking it. Military or otherwise. An unidentified blip on a radar in this day and age should raise alarms. But the fact that it didn't is a major sign of negligence. There should've been eyeballs all over this. Jets should have been scrambled. I know I'm going by US standards but all nations should abide by this. Especially in the post 9/11 age.

At the point the aircraft went off radar and was not picked up by the relay tower in Vietnam military jets should have been scrambled. How did this not happen? And you're saying that these guys are in some way doing a good job? They were looking in the wrong place for a whole week! Come on man

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Photon, sure you are a nice guy

Some people just know better than us, let's leave it like that.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
MH 370 lost for three weeks....? Destined for Chinese capital.....

Carrying passengers, of which 20 had insight into military technology info on USA.
Carrying a cargo, as yet not detailed or explained......!

Countries told to look in area, so remote that logistics hard to deal with.
Chinese authorities unhappy and nations ships on scene quickly.

Sightings (?) in areas towards remote American base in Indian Ocean......
Three weeks later, new sightings of 'debris' in area 800 miles northerly from original search area......

Satellite info from Immarsat - BRAND NEW tech / ways of reading and interpreting data - sort of " look over there"...... Attitude ?..?

Limited Satellite coverage EVEN THOUGH we are led to believe our 'western' security is guarded by technology....?

IMHO - something just does not add up here......

Even Air France crash off Brasillizan coast was identified and discovered in 6 days .....

Regards

PDUK

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

PurpleDog UK
MH 370 lost for three weeks....? Destined for Chinese capital.....

Carrying passengers, of which 20 had insight into military technology info on USA.
Carrying a cargo, as yet not detailed or explained......!

Countries told to look in area, so remote that logistics hard to deal with.
Chinese authorities unhappy and nations ships on scene quickly.

Sightings (?) in areas towards remote American base in Indian Ocean......
Three weeks later, new sightings of 'debris' in area 800 miles northerly from original search area......

Satellite info from Immarsat - BRAND NEW tech / ways of reading and interpreting data - sort of " look over there"...... Attitude ?..?

Limited Satellite coverage EVEN THOUGH we are led to believe our 'western' security is guarded by technology....?

IMHO - something just does not add up here......

Even Air France crash off Brasillizan coast was identified and discovered in 6 days .....

Regards

PDUK

Bravo and spot on!

Too many Coincid's = Foul play of some kind - Plane down or not

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Has anyone tried Tomod on Diego Garcia?

Might be an idea...

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Don Lemon on CNN just called a soggy piece of paper trash pulled on board with a crab net, "...possibly an emergency brochure that you see in the seat backs? Uhhh I'm just saying that. I don't know." What happened down under there? I thought they were going to be picking up the pieces last night?

I have to lean towards the BUAP and QRS-11 theory since there is no wreckage and Malaysia Air has declared communications between MH370 and air traffic control classified.

www.findmems.com...
www.findmems.com...
www.systron.com...

edit on 29-3-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by sy.gunson

My Dearest Sy,

So, do you mean to say, that some sort of fire was on board, which cut communications, incapacitated the pilots yet the plane flew on for 7 more hours? What am I missing?

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   

drwill

With all due respect, the fate of Flight 370 is still, as of today, a mystery. Until that changes, your comment inspires me to expand my theories. No way am I following your directive, as too many unanswered questions remain.
edit on 29-3-2014 by drwill because: (no reason given)

This.

They haven't found a single trace of this plane. Not a single piece of debris, not a body, nothing. Until something is found, whether its a floating seat cushion, a piece of aluminum from the plane, a life jacket, anything, the plane's fate is still a big question mark. We simply do not know what happened.

There was a lot of weirdness surrounding the disappearance, so until something is found, it's all ripe for speculation.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   

mactaties

Sorry Pejanene, but what have you did for the search of the missing plane, and therefore, the families?

Oooh ooh! Can I answer this as though you were asking me? Cool!

Taxes!

Yup. My taxes are helping to fund the search.

Welcome to ATS mactaties, would you like a cheese sandwich? I suspect you are still quite hungry

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   

auroraaus

mactaties

Welcome to ATS mactaties, would you like a cheese sandwich?

With mangosteens?

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I suspect mactaties is a re-incarnation of someone from the Fukushima thread. They sound very similar and just want to divert attention from the purpose of the thread - which is in this case to investigate the disappearance of the MH370.

We can congratulate ourselves in that we have obviously been the target for his attentions by getting things right and asking awkward questions which need to be answered. For TPTB, this thread is too popular and too many people are reading it and questioning the methods, practices and information releases. So they enlist 'help' from some who believe in them more than we do.

new topics

top topics

<< 327  328  329    331  332  333 >>

join