It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysia says there's sealed evidence on MH370 that cannot be made public

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+36 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

BEIJING - A Malaysian team have told relatives of Chinese passengers on board the missing Malaysia Airlines (MAS) flight MH370 that there was sealed evidence that cannot be made public, as they came under fire from the angry relatives at a briefing on Wednesday.

The sealed evidence included air traffic control radio transcript, radar data and airport security recordings.

The briefing at the Metropark Lido Hotel in Beijing focused on UK satellite analysis which led Malaysia to conclude that flight MH370 ended in south Indian Ocean, off Perth.

Full article

Well thats interesting.....

My guess is something in the cargo.

That, or it actually did make a beeline right for Diego Garcia .

Anyone have any other ideas?
edit on 27-3-2014 by doubletap because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Why am I not Surprised! The Mystery deepens!

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by doubletap

Airport security recordings..?

Of what..or who ?

Who else was on the plane that shouldn't have been..

+33 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
No public evidence, then I suggest NOBODY use their AIRLINE EVER GAIN. Put them out of business.

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by kathat

kathat
No public evidence, then I suggest NOBODY use their AIRLINE EVER GAIN. Put them out of business.

Yah, boycott!

Next time I fly to Houston, I'm going with Indonesian Air!

edit on 27-3-2014 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   

And aliens wonder why we spend so much time killing each other...I'm half expecting a Joe Dirt scene with one of the families taking a Malaysian Airlines facility hostage in exchange for all the evidence they claim to possess. I certainly wouldn't blame them. If you know where my family is or what happened to them and why, I expect you to tell me!
edit on 27-3-2014 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   

gladtobehere
reply to post by kathat

kathat

Dammit.

And I was looking so forward to going to Kuala Lumpur...

Plenty of other places in the world that are equally or even nicer.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Oh dear god,this is farcical. How much more can be made up as time goes by?

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Malayasia is doing one hell of a job of making themselves out to be the most incompetent group of morons people have ever had to deal with.

Hopefully this devastates their tourism industry and every official involved loses their job, even though they deserve much worse.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   

The sealed evidence included air traffic control radio transcript, radar data and airport security recordings. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

This sounds criminal on the part of the airlines withholding this kind of evidence. Nothing like stirring up a hornets nest with this accusation. Who ever said it better be ready to back up his accusations because family members are going to want blood!

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
In all honesty? This is no different than any other criminal investigation. I do not think that it is up to the airline so to boycott Malaysia Airlines over it may not be the right choice. Kinda like boycotting Southwest because the FBI will not release information relating to an investigation. The airline gets no say in the matter.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

That makes sense for now. Don't investigators hold some evidence from the public so that just in case someone comes forward with information or guilt admission they can ask them questions that no one in the public could answer correctly.

For now this is okay in my opinion, if this information is held for too long then the family's might get fed up and storm the airport.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Given that this has been Malaysia's moment on the world stage to showcase it's ability to handle a crisis, I have to say I think they have messed up.

If this information isn't privy to the relatives, then why tell them there is something they are holding back?

Surely it would be better not to mention said information's existence?
edit on 27-3-2014 by solargeddon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I've been watching all the threads and some of the msm etc, and I cant help but notice this incident seems designed to cause reaction.

I'm wondering if the plain simply had some kind of failiure and fell into the ocean, and now its being used to manipulate the minds of the masses. "Never let a disaster go to waste" .. or something like that.

It's had world wide msm coverage! and that doesn't happen unless someone says it should happen!

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

If that's the case, then it was shot down and the US military is keeping mum about the whole thing.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   

jmdewey60

If that's the case, then it was shot down and the US military is keeping mum about the whole thing.

I read something about paint stripper ordered to there. or maybe it was just a stripper dressed as a painter, dono.

edit on 27-3-2014 by kathat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

gladtobehere
reply to post by kathat

kathat

Yah, boycott!

Next time I fly to Houston, I'm going with Indonesian Air!

edit on 27-3-2014 by gladtobehere because: wording

Obviously my comment was aimed at non-americans that travel outside America.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by kathat

There was no paint stripper ordered there. The material ordered is used to clear carbon out of jet engines, but it was put together on here as paint stripper being sent to Diego Garcia.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

Correct-a-mondo!

There is treachery afoot. All the threads on ats are the only "news" media really working to figure out what happened. Everyone is doing a great job! But in that there is the problem of the normal people out there will shrug off any evidence or tid-bit we discover about this plane and all involved as "meh it's just a conspiracy site"

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   

The sealed evidence included air traffic control, radio transcript, radar data and airport security recordings.

Something gone ...wrong this time....

edit on 27-3-2014 by Arken because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join