It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 328
<< 325  326  327    329  330  331 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikeultra

I will look into it pal!!!
I'm sure it was you who mentioned this a few pages back, I was paying attention then too, very interesting!!!
Didn't you mention a reporter joining them in the search & "spotting" debris???
I was going to mention that in my previous post as well, all too convenient for a station to be on hand to see such things so they can report it to the masses!!!
Why are they being allowed on S&R flights???
Media is meant to relay info handed to them, not brought along for the ride!!!
Especially in a "criminal investigation"!!!
Highly dubious antics IMO!!!

Peace Mike!!!

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by CharlieSpeirs

I think they might have picked this site for the following reasons:

1. this site is known to be like a garbage dump because debris just keeps circling around in a current - so there will be plenty that could be spotted - no need to plant anything.

2. Deep enough to explain why the locator signal was not working

3. Far way from any shipping lanes

If you draw a circle around the area the plane could have flown, there's just this one area they could have made the plane disappear.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Daughter2
reply to post by CharlieSpeirs

I think they might have picked this site for the following reasons:

1. this site is known to be like a garbage dump because debris just keeps circling around in a current - so there will be plenty that could be spotted - no need to plant anything.

2. Deep enough to explain why the locator signal was not working

3. Far way from any shipping lanes

If you draw a circle around the area the plane could have flown, there's just this one area they could have made the plane disappear.

You are right, it's a garbage patch area they have determined that MH370 landed on it. How much longer are they going to go on lying?

Normally moving clockwise, in the winter the Indian Ocean gyre reverses direction due to the South Asian Monsoon. Like the other gyres, it contains a garbage patch.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Meanwhile over at Diego Garcia this photo shows that aircraft carriers have been there.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   

FWIW, Poseidon carries a trident everywhere he goes.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by zayonara

FWIW The Motorola logo looks like a trident upside down

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by auroraaus

FWIW has two tridents in it, and McDonalds uses a big golden upside down trident too.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I understand there are two US fast attack subs in the area looking for pinger signals. Weather does not stop nuke subs and the US does not say where there subs are at any time.

The US government is not releasing any classified information from there spy sats or military until it is cleared.
They may say we have reasons to look in area xxxx but not why.

The planes, satellites, and surface ships may be having problems because the area is in the Indian Ocean garbage patch.
There is a lot of trash still out there from the 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake and tsunami.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Nobody ever said they don't stop there. But they stop during transit to and from the Gulf, which hasn't happened recently.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   
***CNN Breaking News***

We are getting word that a captain entering the new search area is eating a cheese sandwich while trying to spot suspected debris. In a moment we will be going live to our CNN aviation analysts Richard Quest and Miles O'Brien, but first let's go to Chad Myers to see how this might affect visibility in the search area.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by OatDelphi

will CNN be recreating the cheese sandwich in a fully interactive green-screen map tracking the said sandwich during peristalsis? If not, I won't be tuning in.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Its all a load of garbage if you ask me!!

Excuse the pun!

Seriously who do TPTB think they are fooling with this childs play charade. Are they having a laugh!

In order to fool fools all you have to do is state the likely. However to fool the rest you need to be a little bit more immaginative if you get my "drift" and I dont mean drift as in debris!!

The truth is a secret and it will remain so unless the truth is outside of TPTB's control!

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 02:17 AM
link   

auroraaus
reply to post by OatDelphi

will CNN be recreating the cheese sandwich in a fully interactive green-screen map tracking the said sandwich during peristalsis? If not, I won't be tuning in.

Lol I have to say that really tickled me.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Mikeultra

Robert Mark, a commercial pilot and editor of Aviation International News Safety magazine, said:“As time goes on things that seemed outlandish are becoming more plausible. The latest is the theory that MH370 shadowed a Singapore Airlines flight. The Israelis have done this before, shadowing a 747 with a fighter jet so that from the ground radar it looks like one aircraft. "We are going to find out ultimately that the people who took this aircraft were as good at planning as the people behind 9/11.”

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Look away, far, far away... Israel and Iran is the hand you don't see. Russia and Ukraine on the hand you see.

Good post, "If you see someone doing something with the right hand, look at the left and you will find out what is really going on."

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Mikeultra

This screen capture from flightradar24 shows MH370 just before it disappeared at altitude 35,000 and heading 25 degrees.

No, you need to be accurate, the website you have cited here:

Flightradar24

The data on that webpage comes from aircraft transponder returns which showed that MH370 changed course at IGARI and turned from 25 to 40 degrees and kept flying at 471 KIAS.

The claim that it disappeared at IGARI came from the Malaysian Authorities citing military radar at RMAF Butterworth near Penang. This radar is actually two linked radars one measuring in azimuth and the other in zenith measuring the angle above horizon. They are used for targeting surface to air missiles, however at long ranges they can misinterpret altitude by as much as 15,000ft. The distance from Butterworth to IGARI is 207nm. At 237nm distance and 35,000ft altitude MH370 would simply have disappeared beyond the radar horizon anyway.

What everybody needs to realise is that it actually flew out of radar range just 20 miles past IGARI, because that is the maximum extent of the radar range from Butterworth for a target at 35,000ft... That's no conspiracy. It is not an act of suicide or terrorism.

Coming in the opposite direction is a China Eastern Air flight MU539, an Airbus A320-214 at altitude 36,000 and heading 209 degrees. The crew of that plane should be interrogated! They were slightly above and nearby, they should have been able to see some navigation lights.

Which is a presumption that MH370 did not fly further north (ie behind MU539).

Incidentally Chinese scientists detected a seismic event on the seabed off SE Vietnam 15 minutes after last radio contact with MH370 right under the projected flightpath of MH370. The Chinese scientists noted that it was not a seismic event because it did not have an S-wave. All earthquakes have a P-wave and an S-wave. This could have been the boom of an explosion high in the air above the sea.
edit on 29-3-2014 by sy.gunson because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by sy.gunson

Best theory I have heard, now why did it blow up?

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by judydawg

Fire on board.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   

auroraaus

So, more turn east, south east, south, then south west? Or I'm still not following you proper?

Auroraaus, I do not look at this as a crime scene. I look at it as a pilot trying to understand how another pilot got into such a terrible situation and could not cope?

There is a long list of cockpit fires caused by electrical arcing, by pilot oxygen hoses conducting electricity and bursting into flames, of shorting in the avionics bay setting fire to glassfibre insulation. These are some examples where it happened on the ground. All the aircraft in these pictures had oxygen fed fires:

[/URL]

Imagine if these accidents happened at 35,000ft and the rush of air escaping.

Assuming electrical faults developed before there was any sign of fire... the typical response would be to isolate the cause of the electrical fault and turn back for base...Kuala Lumpur

Imagine the captain had programmed the new course into the autopilot by selecting L-NAV and a heading. Then as the aircraft turned whilst they isolated the cause of the electrical problem a fire emerged in the cockpit. Pilots would begin to try and fight it with fire extinguishers and then in seconds, just like a blow torch a jet of oxygen would melt through the hull.

There would be an explosive suction effect possibly even dragging one of the pilots through the hull. There would be condensation and papers flying around in a hurricane in the cockpit. Temperatures would suddenly drop to minus 50 and the remaining pilot struggling to think would have the air sucked from his own lungs. He would reach in vain for his own Oxygen mask and don it to find nothing to help him. His last conscious thought would be confusion and dizzyness.

The plane's autopilot would know nothing and just keep flying the track it was ordered to fly. If it was directed to fly back to Kuala Lumpur it may well have overflown the city at 35,000ft.

Now look at a map of where that path would lead to the arc of the last satellite ping at 00:11 UTC

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   
double post sorry ... not even sure how that happened?

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   

sy.gunson

judydawg

Best theory I have heard, now why did it blow up?

Judydawg I only assume that the 2.4 Richter scale seismic event was an explosion in the air and i was not there so I can only conjecture, but the boom may have been from oxygen which had leaked into the avionics compartment being ignited by an electrical fire. It could have been that heat built in the avionics bay until a hose or a seal melted and released oxygen into the confined space until an explosion punch a hole through the fuselage somewhere.

There are literally scores of electrical fires in late model airliners in the past couple of decades. Generators overheat, malfunction, diodes burn out, insulation catches fire, all sorts of variations of a theme.

This map places the position of the seismic event:

The small black star is about the last radio contact with MH370

top topics

<< 325  326  327    329  330  331 >>

join