It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia declares war on Ukraine. Live updates from inside Ukraine

page: 521
<< 518  519  520    522  523  524 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

"The soccer fans were unarmed" soccer fans unarmed,,LOLOLOLOLOLOLO,, ya right.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: BobAthome
maybe brush off the old railways lines, that run too the Camps.

yup there still there u know,,

the lines,, not the camps.

yet.

Any chance you can support your Nazi insinuation with, you know.. facts and specifics instead of generalities?

Secondly you should research history. Ukraine did not have any death camps.

However, Nazi occupation powers in Ukraine did in fact have Nazi death camps.
edit on 3-5-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: victor7
a reply to: cosmonova

It would be so nice when Putin goes after these Oligarchs and takes away their loot from the people and finds a justful way to redistribute wealth across the board.

Only then free market economics will truly take hold and new industries will find investments and provide diversification to the Russian economy from oil and gas reliance.

Oligarchs can be given $100M each and sent away in exile to where ever they want. $100M is not bad a change in pocket to live peacefully anywhere.

You mention redistributing wealth.........STEALING. And then you mention how it will lead to a free market. Are you guys for real or what?

What you are describing is called fascism. You can spin it 100 ways from Tuesday and it will remain......Fascism. Did you ever wonder how all those Oligarchies gained power.......Gotta love irony at it's best.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   

"The soccer fans were unarmed" soccer fans unarmed,,LOLOLOLOLOLOLO,, ya right.

Are you not capable of anything more than a liar liar pants on fire response?

Should the incident not be investigated? Should those responsible not be held accountable?

Or should we ignore it all because you find part of the story funny?

link   

originally posted by: cosmonova

It would be so nice when Putin goes after these Oligarchs and takes away their loot from the people and finds a justful way to redistribute wealth across the board.

Only then free market economics will truly take hold and new industries will find investments and provide diversification to the Russian economy from oil and gas reliance.

Oligarchs can be given $100M each and sent away in exile to where ever they want. $100M is not bad a change in pocket to live peacefully anywhere.

the funny thing, late Boris Berezovsky was one of those oligarchs taking advantage of collapse of Soviet Union.
He thought he can have Putin under his hand after first Putin's election so he invested in promoting Putin's election campaign.
When Putin came in power, war against oligarchs at the time started. Took them all by surprise.
Berezovsky ended in exile in London until his death. Just before he died, he sent a letter to Putin about his wish to come back home. I believe Putin never replied. If you have time check those 2 parts I posted. It is a great documentary. Don't want to derail much more this thread about Ukraine.

Alot of his Putins inner circle is oligarchs come on dont try to deny reality. Who do you think the US sanctions went after they were hoping his patrons would influence him.
edit on 5/3/14 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

maybe brush off the old railways lines, that run too the Camps.

yup there still there u know,,

the lines,, not the camps.

yet.

please,,,"railways lines, that run too the Camps. " run tooooooo the Camps.,,

Any chance you can support your Nazi insinuation with, you know.. facts and specifics instead of generalities?

Secondly you should research history. Ukraine did not have any death camps.

however, Nazi occupation powers in Ukraine did in fact have Nazi death camps.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   

i said too the Camps,, nice divert.
or maybe you just mis-read,, ok,,

i meant too the Camps.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome

the new quoting system is temperamental. All I see of your post is you quoting my last response. I don't see any of your current post.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   

what "Should the incident not be investigated?" ,, define "incident" ,,murder is not an "incident"

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   

i said too the Camps,, nice divert.
or maybe you just mis-read,, ok,,

i meant too the Camps.

And the insinuation is Nazi death camps, which you are trying to pass of as Ukraine Nazi death camps to bolster the everyone who supports Kiev are all Pro Nazis.

I noted Ukraine did not have any death camps, and that the Nazi occupying powers were the ones who put them in place and ran them. Its the same story in Poland.

If history is going to be invoked, be specific because contrary to belief there is a difference between death camps in Ukraine and Nazi death camps in Ukraine.

One is accurate and one is misleading and can be used to insinuate something that is not true. the goal is to cut down on propaganda/misleading information right?

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

There using footage from crimea trying to pass it off as occurring now. At least man up and admit the video is propaganda ive admitted when i make a mistake and wrong and call it out for being propaganda. PS maybe you should actually watch the video even youll see footage weve seen before from crimea. Its called stock footage the video is hoping you wouldnt notice.

And I am calling you a liar right now. There is no footage from Crimea in this movie. It is all related to South East from the end of March until now, current events. If you prove me wrong I will apologize. Your turn, prove you are not lying.
Where exactly is footage from Crimea.
Also pay attention at 13:40 it shows how they get RPGs.

Take my bet ill show you where they used stock footage from Crimea if i get to choose what icon you have to post with if your confident that they didnt use Crimean footage and pass it off as eastern Ukraine you have nothing to fear do you??

No bets, no games. Prove you are not a liar, should not be hard as you sound confident. Just say the time where Crimea footage is in the film, it is that easy. Last offer to restore a bit of credibility.

And I am calling you a liar right now. There is no footage from Crimea in this movie. It is all related to South East from the end of March until now, current events. If you prove me wrong I will apologize. Your turn, prove you are not lying.
Where exactly is footage from Crimea.

Nice try watch the video my credibility is fine your the one posting videos claiming its from eastern Ukraine when they are using video of the Crimean s confiscating weapons off a Ukrainian military vehicle as eastern Ukraine. In fact there was an interview involved with that footage that was conveniently left out.As i said you have two choices youcan either man up and say well yeah that video i posted is a lie or continue to defend it however im sure others recognize the footage as well it was a rather big deal. Crimeans claimed they were stopping arms shipments to Ukrainian soldiers and forced them to unload the entire vehicle right there at the road side.

Now as i said if your confident take my bet id love to be able to pick your icon for say 30 days same holds true if im wrong you can pick mine take the bet. Just remeber when im wrong i admit it like of done in this thread and even showed proof of why i was wrong. i have yet to see you do the same.

Ok I will take your bet, same rule for you, if you cannot prove it was in Crimea you will use icon I pick for 30 days.
Lets start now, prove it is Crimea.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   

wow,, that like saying,, nazi light,, and nazi dark,, wow. i am truly wordless.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   

what "Should the incident not be investigated?" ,, define "incident" ,,murder is not an "incident"

Of course murder is an incident / type of crime.

now that we have that out of the way, can you answer the question?

Let me help -
Are you not capable of anything more than a liar liar pants on fire response?

Should the incident not be investigated? Should those responsible not be held accountable?

Or should we ignore it all because you find part of the story funny?

Your attempt to obfuscate was noted and refused. The question is not about if murder is a crime or not. I asked you if you think it should be investigated, which is and had ben my position, or should it be ignored, which is how you came across when all you responded with was lol /laughing while only focusing on the portion that read unarmed.

Wanna take another swing at the question now that I explained it again for you?

As I have suggested / asked -

Euromaidan PR ‏@EuromaidanPR · 57s
#EU calls for independent investigation of the provocation in #Odessa #Ukraine www.reuters.com... … @mrstpa | EMPR

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   

wow,, that like saying,, nazi light,, and nazi dark,, wow. i am truly wordless.

Based on the number of pointless posts you have made I don't believe that for an instant.

Using your logic though lets apply it to Russia. Since Stalin was responsible for up to an estimated 20+/- million Russian casualties during WWII, are all Russians accountable for that act?

Better yet, since Russian was allied with Germany for the first half of WWII, are Russians accountable for Nazi death camp numbers?

Back to me correcting you -
Ukraine had no death camps. Nazi Germany did in fact have death camps on Ukrainian soil.

In addition to Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia and occupied Russian territory.

Using your logic Russia had death camps for jews and others.

Now, are you sure you want to stick with your answer or accept the facts and realities of WWII. Even when your attempt to use them to support your position so utterly and completely fails?

Breaking

RT ‏@RT_com · 15m
UPDATE: Ukrainian military took almost full control of #Kramatorsk, 10 people reportedly killed on.rt.com...

RT ‏@RT_com · 23m
Anti-Kiev protesters occupying administrative building in #Mariupol still burning tires on.rt.com...

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   

" Since Stalin"

ok fine,, u win go ahead investigate,, ps there are pictures of suspects,, shhhhh on one of the pgs,,shhhhhh

investigate who they are,,,,, start at page with feman person,,,on page????

u win i give up.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Turkey just got involved reference Tartars in Crimea

Euromaidan PR ‏@EuromaidanPR · 8m
Turkey is intervening in #Russia on behalf of #Crimean Tatars.There are up to 3 mn Tatars in Turkey www.pravda.com.ua... … @TarasKuzio |EMPR

translated by Bing

Power Turkey promised the leader of Tatar Mustafì Džemìlêvu contact soon with President of RUSSIA Vladimir Putin and solve issues related to the prohibition of Džemìl′ovu entering into the territory of Crimea.

It is broadcast by channel 5, "said Sam Džemìlêv, reported by Interfax-Ukraine.

"The Prime Minister Recep Erdogan said it soon will contact with Putin, solve this problem peacefully," said Džemìlêv.

According to him, Turkish leaders asked him to avoid bloodshed to leave the border area back to Kiev.

"And then they will try to solve this issue," explained Džemìlêv.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   

You are the one who insinuated death camps under Ukraine control were in Ukraine and in fact you were wrong. This has nothing to do with winning or losing an argument -

It has everything to do with accurate history. Based on your logic and your insinuation, Russia also had death camps on their territory. using your logic then Russia ran extermination camps of Jews and others during WWII.

Is that your position?

If its not, then please educate me on the difference between Death camps in Russian territory and Death camps in Ukraine territory.

RT ‏@RT_com · 2h
Moscow: #Kiev and western sponsors directly responsible for bloodshed in E.Ukraine on.rt.com...

Haaretz.com ‏@haaretzcom · 8h
Putin got just the war he asked for htz.li... By @AnshelPfeffer #Ukraine

link   

Uhm... did you just really write this and do you really believe it?

You want to go after oligarchs and "punish" them by giving them 100 million and leaving them alone somewhere?

How is that money even there's if we are to subscribe to your train of thought?
If you are taking their money you are insinuating it was illegally obtained, yet you support rewarding those same people you accuse of illegally obtaining wealth and further it by suggesting a life long vacation with no accountability for their crimes?

Is that what you are suggesting?

The money was illegally obtained no doubt but then these oligarch offered some services like say management or turnaround or something else. Hence they should be given some part of it. Now the value of these services on the ill gotten assets is open for discussion some would say in 100s of Millions or even Billions but bottom line is to close one chapter and move forward. Golden parachutes is probably the term in the corporate west. $4B company giving away $100M is 2.5%, fair enough.

Accountability for crimes should be there but might be hard to prove in lots of cases. How can one define what the life of 1000 families in some town would have been 10 years later...........if assets of some company were not in hand of 1 or few Oligarchs but among 1000s families living in that town. That's why redistribution is needed but by making sure free market economics is adhered to and no gangster type opportunism takes place.

link   

here,,notice how fire is just starting,,and that truimphant look.

u are still investigating the murder ,correct??

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   

You are the one who insinuated death camps under Ukraine control were in Ukraine and in fact you were wrong. This has nothing to do with winning or losing an argument -

It has everything to do with accurate history. Based on your logic and your insinuation, Russia also had death camps on their territory. using your logic then Russia ran extermination camps of Jews and others during WWII.

Is that your position?

If its not, then please educate me on the difference between Death camps in Russian territory and Death camps in Ukraine territory.

RT ‏@RT_com · 2h
Moscow: #Kiev and western sponsors directly responsible for bloodshed in E.Ukraine on.rt.com...

Haaretz.com ‏@haaretzcom · 8h
Putin got just the war he asked for htz.li... By @AnshelPfeffer #Ukraine

"the difference between Death camps in Russian territory and Death camps in Ukraine territory. "

yes the difference is THAT particular Russia, has passed,,as far as "Death camps in Ukraine territory" why of course there were none at all. ZZ

u put me too sleep,,ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ yes,,,

top topics

<< 518  519  520    522  523  524 >>

join