It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Simon Alexandra, The Water Bearer

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by filledcup

There's a big difference between "passing through the middle" and remaining stuck in it, instead of making it out to the other side.

edit on 25-6-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

the poor child thinks so small her scope is limited to ats.. not recognizing that her beliefs are of the absolute majority of the world.. while we are the minority who know truth.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   

This is why Murgatroid posted what he did earlier in this thread.

A lot of "Christians" are Christian in name only. Many of them don't even understand what the true definition of the word is.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Whatever! Ask any Christian who wrote the bible and you will hear them say god.

Stop making things up. You are on the widest path of all, you just refuse to acknowledge it. 2 billion Christians versus little old me, who's outnumbered? I am. To think otherwise is friggin STUPID, no offense.

You are in total denial of the truth of things, TOTAL denial.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

If I had a dime for every time a Christian claimed all other Christians weren't "real" Christians, I'd have a lot of dimes. That's such an easy out, and plenty of those "non-Christians" have called you a "non-Christian" as well. So I guess that means everyone else is wrong except for you? How convenient.

Come up with a better argument than that because it's not at all convincing or original.
edit on 25-6-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-6-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

This is why Murgatroid posted what he did earlier in this thread.

A lot of "Christians" are Christian in name only. Many of them don't even understand what the true definition of the word is.

it is with great pity, and thru God's love and Mercy that I do forgive you. you have done me no harm that you have not done to yourself. for i would not like to see anyone face the torment of the Hell and truly would not wish it upon my enemy tho they may deserve it. but i apologize to you for not recognizing who i was speaking with. blessed are you a child of God, tho lost and confused i will allow you to find your way without hinderance. but i will address you no more so long as you listen and not teach us here of things you know not. there is much for you to learn. try you best as you might to have garnered as much wealth as you can for yourself.

you have scolded me off of being your shepherd in your youthful intelligence.. i hope that you will find that true shepherd that will lead you to truth. nay you deny me even the ability to be a pastor or priest to you that you listen and trust as you have trusted others. i pray that you have trusted the right ones and that they will find true light and shepherd you towards it.

Namaste

which is to say:
I honor the place within you of love, of light, of truth, of peace; I honor the place within you, where, when you are in that place in you, and I am in that place in me, there is only one of us."

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Do you think that every Christian who claims the Bible is true is living the life that God told them to live?

There are many considerations to this, but the truth is, there are way more people with no path or trying to create their own path than anyone claiming to accept one truth.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

in your battle between ego/flesh and the spirit, the spirit shall indeed destroy you.. because it knows truth and knows of it's own flesh to be an abomination.

The secret cult to which I belong is currently debating the relative merits of spirit/flesh duality or unity. Would you perhaps permit me to use your writings in this thread confidentially (anonymously) as an example of the tendencies inherent within a purely dualistic mindset?

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Filledcup's first thread was a thread trying to make contact with Born of Sin and keeps claiming that the OP hasn't answered him.

He and one other "great teacher" are here to take the OP under their wing so as to guide and direct him. If you notice, they don't much care for what he has to say. They want to control him.

Seems obvious to me now. I don't think the OP is going for it though.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by pthena

Filledcup's first thread was a thread trying to make contact with Born of Sin and keeps claiming that the OP hasn't answered him.

He and one other "great teacher" are here to take the OP under their wing so as to guide and direct him. If you notice, they don't much care for what he has to say. They want to control him.

Seems obvious to me now. I don't think the OP is going for it though.

to you i say, God's love knows no bounds.. and indeed it doesnt. for every freed spirit is perfectly free and no authority of man is above thee, however when adhered to the flesh to partake of this world.. one must know how to protect their temple.

i am above none of the elect nor below.. and have said many times against your selective ears and eyes.. that we are equals. that i am forged from equilibrium and balance and nay shall i ever detract from it in all the things that i say or do.

this is how it was foretold
edit on 25-6-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

and no.. u have no permission to use anything i say to describe things u do not understand. no for you will be a perversion of my truth. just as the perversion of understanding that came to you from the hands of unenlightened scribes who truly did not understand, but pretended to, for fame and fortune.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

and no.. u have no permission to use anything i say to describe things u do not understand. no for you will be a perversion of my truth.

Hey, fair is fair. If you're going to pervert God's word, than why can't Pthena pervert yours?

What's wrong? You don't like that double standard?

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

And how are you so sure you do? Have you given everything you own to the poor? When you point at someone else, there are 3 fingers pointing right back at you.

It's an easy out to say that 2 billion other people don't lead the right kind of life because it takes all responsibility off of your own shoulders. I'm sure every single Christian out there would use that same exact argument, so try something more original because that has been used to death.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Is does seem a shame, how about just a paraphrase?

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

We know that the only way to "test out of it" is through demon contact, you only refuse to give their names.

You talk a lot of demons. How many do you converse with?

Myself, I have never spoken to one, nor have I desired ever to.

I don't think I can say the same for you.

I can tell you are starting to crack. You are getting impatient because what you read on this thread makes more sense than your perforated knowledge of the Bible.

You will hit rock bottom soon.

I'll be there to help you up when you do.

AAC

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

And how do you know the source? If an angel was sent by god to do destruction, how would you know the difference?

Please don't answer with, "I would just know."

Would you see the destructive spirit as a demon or angel?

AAC

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   

So far, AAC has been the most evasive about it.

What makes you so annoying is that you think you know more about me than I do. Or that you think I'm lying about the demons I consult with.

I DO NOT SPEAK WITH ANY ENTITY OTHER THAN MYSELF.

If you cannot fathom having a relationship with your true self then I don't know what to tell you.

You are making yourself look like a fool to those who know themselves more than you can know of them.

And even if OP turns into the devil himself, my position has never changed, and my position against you has never changed.

AAC

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

LOL! It cracks me up how you use Bible talk to try and claim that the Bible is fraudulent!

I wish you could hear yourselves from my point of view. All of you are pushing Satan's agenda, by trying to use God's words to fight God off. It's hysterical, but that's exactly how Satan works.

Talk about me having a comprehension problem?

We are only claiming that the Bible is misinterpreted, yet still with many truths to help guide the spirit.

The Bible talk we use is to try to see what is true about the Bible and that of which makes you see the Bible incorrectly.

I wish you could see how funny you were to us.

AAC

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

What does that say? If the OP turns out to be the devil himself, why do you agree with him so much?

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

That's because we don't share the same Spirit or Father.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

That's because we don't share the same Spirit or Father.

That's for sure! You gave your spirit away.

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join