It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Simon Alexandra, The Water Bearer

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by WarriorOfLight96

That's where you're wrong, I don't deny Jesus in any way. Just because I believe in him in a different way than you doesn't automatically mean I deny him. Just because I don't deny myself doesn't mean I deny Jesus.

I think Jesus is exactly who he said he was, no more no less, but I also realize that his story was added to and changed in order to fit certain people's agendas. We see people lie to us everyday, it was no different when they put the bible together. The bible was the early people's version of the MSM, something to divert attention and spread propaganda.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

More DOUBLESPEAK!

Jesus is the real deal, but....

The Bible is the truth, but...

You all are so full of it! There are no contradictions. It's either truth or it's lies. You can't combine the two and call it the truth! No matter how hard you try!

This is EXACTLY how Satan works. He's so sly, yet all of you want to think that you're smarter than him.

edit on 25-6-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

So it's a slippery slope with you, eh? That's a logical fallacy.

It's pretty ignorant to believe there is no middle ground.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
There is only one hypocrite speaking here and it is NOT THE ENLIGHTENED ONE!

You speak of love through forked tongue of hate.

You speak of tolerance through contempt for others speaking.

You speak of God, when you know only the heart of Satan himself.

THE STREETS SHALL RUN RED WITH BLOOD!

Now even in the hour of your demise, do you not recognise who I am?

FOOL! YOU FALL SHALL BE THE HARDEST!

Originally posted by Deetermined

More DOUBLESPEAK!

Jesus is the real deal, but....

The Bible is the truth, but...

You all are so full of it! There are no contradictions. It's either truth or it's lies. You can't combine the two and call it the truth! No matter how hard you try!

This is EXACTLY how Satan works. He's so sly, all of you want to think that you're smarter than him.

link   

That's because there is no middle ground in truth! Wake up! If you think that there is, you've been deceived!

You'd be better off starting a new religion with a new god and a new book.

When you try to take something that already exists and alter it to your own beliefs, you're doing exactly what Satan tries to do!

link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by WarriorOfLight96

That's where you're wrong, I don't deny Jesus in any way. Just because I believe in him in a different way than you doesn't automatically mean I deny him. Just because I don't deny myself doesn't mean I deny Jesus.

I think Jesus is exactly who he said he was, no more no less, but I also realize that his story was added to and changed in order to fit certain people's agendas. We see people lie to us everyday, it was no different when they put the bible together. The bible was the early people's version of the MSM, something to divert attention and spread propaganda.

thing is.. is your way of belief even different.. really when you think about it it isnt.. it is that we know Christ's home address.. they only know which city he lives in.. some of them LOL

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

So it's a slippery slope with you, eh? That's a logical fallacy.

It's pretty ignorant to believe there is no middle ground.

he has chosen a side.. he has chosen the right and rejected the left.. in his one sided homosexual world indeed there is no middleground.

little does he understand that we looked at the world and saw that it was made of good and evil and that we were commanded to LOVE OUR ENEMY.. a teaching that seems conveniently forgotten when picking a fight..

one hand cannot clap.. but within the clap of the both hands when they both touch is truth. truth extends from the center to both left and right and favours none over the other less this entire world topple over and fall apart like humpty dumpty

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

What's wrong, Satan? Did you hear your name being called?

Are your lies being exposed against your better wishes?

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Who says the bible didn't do what you claim that I'm doing?

The truth IS the middle ground, DUH! Truth is all about balance! The middle is where things balance.

If you really think powerful people didn't change Jesus' story then you are plain ignorant and ignoring the possibility because of bias. I don't appreciate you implying that I am working for Satan either.

Anyone who disagrees with you is an enemy, that shows just how closed your mind is.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by filledcup

thing is.. is your way of belief even different.. really when you think about it it isnt.. it is that we know Christ's home address.. they only know which city he lives in.. some of them LOL

Do I even need to point out how ridiculous that sounds?!

You either know God or you don't.

There is no "kind of" in this matter!

It is black or white. Evil or good. Truth or lies.

Pick a side.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Yes, I believe that darkness is evil.

Thanks for answering.

I also think darkness has the ability to disguise itself with fake light. I think a few in this thread are proving it.

Does that include you? serious question.

Anyone who claims that they have to go through evil to earn the light are mistaken. God didn't make it that complicated like some are trying to make it out to be.

exactly, its suppose to be simple.

So those that say have gone through evil are bathed in the light and I will explain

its because of the light that we experience the dualistic principle of reality, both the evil and the good.

The light bearer who brought the light for all to see, for our minds to experience curiosity is the one who brought evil into our minds to experience.

The darkness would never pose as the light as that would only create more light whether that light be a deception or not.

Darkness is nothing, it doesn't want to be something, that's what the light is for, to add duality to perfection which is nothingness.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

You've picked Satan's side. To believe the truth would spread on Satan's world is ignorant. The bible even says this is Satan's world, and his M.O. is to deceive, and he has done that with THE most popular book in the (Satan's) world, the bible.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

There is no such thing as "half truth" when it comes to God, no, that's what Satan is full of. You may experience it while you're trying to get to know who God is, but ultimately you'll half to pick whether it's complete truth or a complete lie in the end.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Even the Bible says that not all will be deceived.

Don't tell me that's one of the lies in the Bible either.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Nice to meet you InhaleExhale!

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Very few will not be deceived. Who's in the smaller group, me or you? Who's on the narrower path, the one who follows the most popular, most traveled path, or the one who follows his own path.

You are blinded by darkness yet you think it is light. You are wrong. You think you're a sinner, if you are a sinner then you are a pawn of Satan because that is who he colludes with, sinners.

If god cannot look on sin, then why do you think he is looking upon you, a sinner? Talk about doublethink, lol.
edit on 25-6-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Very few will not be deceived. Who's in the smaller group, me or you? Who's on the narrower path, the one who follows the most popular, most traveled path, or the one who follows his own path.

You are blinded by darkness yet you think it is light. You are wrong. You think you're a sinner, if you are a sinner then you are a pawn of Satan because that is who he colludes with.
edit on 25-6-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

funny thing.. even tho we took the path less travelled.. we ended up in the same place of rejoicing. with the same knowledge, tho im sure you will know of things i do not and vice versa. they dont realize the symbol of 144000.. with 7billion ppl on the planet.. only 144000 receive the seal of God to escape the coming Torment. let them travel in crowds and droves as zombies. what time for testing can they enter now except to repent?

and we havent even begun to count past centuries and generations since Christ gave his instruction. billions?? trillions maybe of ppl.. yet only 144000 receive the seal.

yet they think to be correct by having the largest consensus.. see ye that you have failed!
edit on 25-6-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by filledcup

Well, Jesus already told us that he was the one that holds all things together in order for us to exist in the first place. That's why he said to pick a side. When he returns he'll be returning to judge and make war with those who chose the left over the right, because in truth, there is no "maybe" or middle ground. He allows us to live long enough to learn about the truth and then we either accept it or reject it. This world can not sustain itself on middle ground forever because one will eventually over rule the other. Good will win over evil. They can not co-exist forever if there is ever going to be perfection. It just doesn't work that way.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
i heard a faint whisper, if Jesus is the way the truth and the light, who holds all things together.. is he not the center? how can you go to Jesus without passing thru the middle?

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Read your own words again. Really? Who do you think is outnumbered here? How many "Christians" do you see claiming the Bible was written by man and not Godt? Plenty. How many "Christians" do you see claiming that the only way to experience Jesus in his totality is through mysticism? Plenty. How many people on here do you see defending the Word of God? Hardly any. How many people are creating their own path? Most everyone.

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join