It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston Marathon death scene from March 2013 Family Guy

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by iwilliam

Originally posted by 0zzymand0s
Or everyone is connected to everything else, because everything is happening simultaneously to "one" human being?

Artists are just sensitive enough to "tune-in" and catch the wave. That's what creativity is, IMO.

I have considered this as an explanation for why we may have seemingly seen foreshadowing of certain events in media, as discussed in this thread.

The concept is a little "out there," particularly if you don't already subscribe to such beliefs. Though some might argue that it's about as plausible, if not more plausible, than many many artists / entertainers being tied to a vast conspiracy and leaking hints and/or subtly injecting such ideas into the public consciousness for nefarious purposes.

I think it's plausible. Then again, I really like the holographic model of reality.

I think it is something more simple. Someone or some group, not wanting to communicate over phone or any other regular means such as email, etc., tells their contact how, when, where, and by what means, by referring them to a video, movie, or TV episode.

It's possible there is a director of a sleeper cell within an industry such as the entertainment industry, and he uses music videos and/or movie and TV episodes to instruct.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Originally posted by Heliophant

After the 2013 Boston Marathon bombings, two scenes were deleted from the episode:
One scene shows Peter killing participants of the Boston Marathon, and another scene shows Peter activating twin explosions.

There was a second scene with Peter activating twin explosions?!

As if the first wasn't suspicious enough!
edit on 16/4/13 by NuclearPaul because: (no reason given)

This one show both scenes (yes same episode). The coincidences are really crazy.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Arionic

You didn't derail the thread at all. I'm staggered by that - it seems to be evidence of real-time news footage editing, with the software replacing the body part with a palette object which is shaped roughly equivalent to the shape of the body part that was edited out, in the hope that the casual eye won't register the change.

I find it very interesting that a fairly anonymous ATS user quickly dropped in with an 'explanation', and yet no link to prove that explanation.

The way photoshop & the like have evolved in recent years, I don't trust my eyes any more (well, at least not when they're looking at the TV) - also, someone will reappear in an hour or so with 'evidence' of the way that video has been faked, and the Facebook user who backed up the video will have dropped off the face of the internet, with the video deleted, plus his page and those of his network of involved friends having breached the user agreement/ terms of Facebook.

FITO.

edit on 16-4-2013 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   

A clip purporting to be from a March 17 episode of FOX’s animated comedy Family Guy was edited to suggest the show depicted the bombing of the Boston Marathon, representatives for the show have confirmed to EW.

One website has already called this a hoax, as in this was edited. But they don't supply the original video, and seem to only be saying that the 2 scenes appeared seperately (while in the same episode). So I don't see this as a hoax, more of a coincidence.

insidetv.ew.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysteryskeptic
maybe the attacker watches family guy, cowards like this are normally mimickers.

Was thinking the same thing they could have seen this episode and it gave them an idea/target..... if it had been made and hadn't been aired then "the prediction" "creepy" factor comes into it.....

edit on 16-4-2013 by wisper because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
My son got me to watch this cartoon. I really don't know how they get away with some episodes that have questionable material. I mean, I understand it's adult humor, but sometimes some of the jokes really surprise me and knock me off my chair! I've seen episodes using racial slurs, and mocking the fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin. It's shocking humor, but at times I wonder if they've crossed the line sometimes. I can't begin to think how many times I've looked at my son and said, "I can't believe he just said that!"

Times have surely changed.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutonaLimb

Originally posted by Cybermerc
Name of the episode was Turban Cowboy

and who has emerged as one of the early heros of the day?

yes, cowboy hat wearing carlos arredondo.
****picture removed******
(where be the blood trails here? and the blood all over the wheelchair and attendants?
the last think you would do in this situation is hoist the victim into a wheelchair
and roll him around. where are all the ambulances??)

carlos arredondo wikipedia entry

if this wasn't all so serious, it would be frickin hilarious!

(and me, with my fakery googles on 24/7, am beginning to
not take it seriously at all!)

www.cluesforum.info...
edit on 16-4-2013 by OutonaLimb because: adde photo and link

Bravo you insensitive twat.

Have you know that the human body can restrict blood flow to a severely injured limb, and by simply looking at the poor guys colour it is clear that he has already lost a lot of blood and is in bad shape and state of shock.

Such images don't stress me, but that's just me. They may well cause distress to others, and posting them willy nilly is plain ignorant.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
sometimes some of the jokes really surprise me and knock me off my chair!

Yeah, I think thats the whole point of the show...

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
On my phone so I have struggled to keep up with the comments on this thread, but from what I have seen so far..... Some of this has gotten a lil out of hand. Also, please excuse me if what I am typing has a readybeen said.

Each episode of Family Guy takes 8-9 months to animate. So do the math. This episode was written and recorded probably a year before it even got aired. There is no way this episode is connected with Boston Marathon yesterday. Also,Macfarlane has posted on his twitter feed regarding the matter. You can guess his stance on it.

Come on guys there is no way the episode was a hidden message or anything like that. This time......

Its mere coincidence. Sorry.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I would also like to add my deepest and uttermost thoughts and prayers to the US, Boston and the people involved.

My love and thoughts are with you from here in the UK.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by oniraug

if not posted already

This. I really don't think it's coincidence. It's the same episode with separate parts.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by brace22
On my phone so I have struggled to keep up with the comments on this thread, but from what I have seen so far..... Some of this has gotten a lil out of hand. Also, please excuse me if what I am typing has a readybeen said.

Each episode of Family Guy takes 8-9 months to animate. So do the math. This episode was written and recorded probably a year before it even got aired. There is no way this episode is connected with Boston Marathon yesterday. Also,Macfarlane has posted on his twitter feed regarding the matter. You can guess his stance on it.

Come on guys there is no way the episode was a hidden message or anything like that. This time......

Its mere coincidence. Sorry.

Read everybody's posts, will you. The episode in question may have been simply used by a terrorist mover 'n shaker to instruct the perpetrator telling him where, when, and by what means to do the dastardly deed. The episode aired Mar. 17th. All a terrorist boss would have had to do is tell his "friend", the perpetrator, to watch the 15th episode of the 11th season. Everything the bomber needed to know was right there--- Boston, Boston Marathon, cell phone detonation.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan
I saw this episode about a month ago and thought nothing of it, but after this incident today and seeing this thread I realized how blatant this is. Another case of the media leaving bits and pieces of clues in pop-culture.

One question I have always had and have never received a satisfactory answer to: Why do they leave these little 'teasers' before something happens? Anybody else remember the 9/11 hints in The Simpsons a few years before it happened?

edit on 16-4-2013 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

If we're substituting the buildings for the number 1 that poster would read NY 1911

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by brace22

Where do you get your inside info as to how long it takes to write / animate and voice these shows? Extremely topical shows - like South park take 6 days to go from idea to finished product in todays market. Look up: 6 Days To Air:

www.youtube.com...

Your information is based on 1980's technology. It has no bearing in 2013.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Just to add to this thread.

The Cleveland Show created by Seth MacFarlane

(I guess the guy has an interesting sense of humor)

And as far as things "predicted" in TV programs.I know of a few that could be viewed that way....

[The Long Kiss Good Night]

A clip from a movie released in 1996.

[The Lone Gunmen]

"The Lone Gunmen" Which first aired on March 4, 2001.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment
reply to post by Arionic

You didn't derail the thread at all. I'm staggered by that - it seems to be evidence of real-time news footage editing, with the software replacing the body part with a palette object which is shaped roughly equivalent to the shape of the body part that was edited out, in the hope that the casual eye won't register the change.

I find it very interesting that a fairly anonymous ATS user quickly dropped in with an 'explanation', and yet no link to prove that explanation.

The way photoshop & the like have evolved in recent years, I don't trust my eyes any more (well, at least not when they're looking at the TV) - also, someone will reappear in an hour or so with 'evidence' of the way that video has been faked, and the Facebook user who backed up the video will have dropped off the face of the internet, with the video deleted, plus his page and those of his network of involved friends having breached the user agreement/ terms of Facebook.

FITO.

edit on 16-4-2013 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

I downloaded the video for safe keeping. I lurk around here alot.
edit on 16-4-2013 by Arionic because: (no reason given)

SMR

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
The video in the OP has more relation to the old guy who ran over people at the farmers market in Santa Monica back in 2003 than what happened yesterday ...

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Yeah, you can all calm down now.

news.yahoo.com...

Perhaps folks should wait a little before jumping to asinine conspiracy theories.

SMH
edit on 4/16/2013 by impaired because: Edit because I work for the government. (rolls eyes)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by KRONKITE
reply to post by lee anoma

Nobody is going to listen to you... They're too far deep into the conspiracy theory.

I wasn't even going to comment on this thread until you struck a nerve. Obviously this is all ready a sensitive topic.

I feel like I'm feeding a troll due to the lack of content in your post, but I wanted to pick your brain.

Nobody is going to listen to you...

Nobody has to and why should anybody? We are not here to listen, we are here to observe.

We are entitled to our opinions no matter how colorful, and most members here present or bring forth information rather than persuade or try to change peoples minds. Imagine a world without that.

They're too far deep into the conspiracy theory.

Are you using the word "They're" to only describe the members in this thread who's views conflict with yours?

-or-

Are you using the word "They're" to represent a collective mindset across the globe where you decide where to draw the line in the sand and put everybody else on the other side?

By the way...A theory is a much safer place to carry a discussion where as beliefs are like putting two starving pit bulls into a rabbit cage.

Please allow us to have our safe place. We are not here to persuade anybody. We are here to exchange ideas and then take action outside of this website if the opportunity presents itself.

Apologies, I will comment after reading more of the thread.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by infowarrior9970

Originally posted by lee anoma

I think you guys are reaching with this theory.
There is no connection between that clip and what happened today.

- Lee

so you think a deleted scene of twin explosions at Boston Marathon on Family Guy show, has no connection to today's twin explosions at the Boston Marathon??

mmmk

edit on 16-4-2013 by infowarrior9970 because: correction

I don't believe there is a connection either. There is an uncanny coincedence, but sorry no connection. Pure random luck. That is all.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join