It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston Marathon death scene from March 2013 Family Guy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

I can hardly believe this myself . But this is the best explanation I have ever found for the clues they leave behind.

henrymakow.com...
www.henrymakow.com...

I am not a religious person in any way shape or form. Honestly I wish I could believe.
I am sure that true believer get comfort and security from there faith.

Thanks
edit on 16-4-2013 by navione because: To add second link

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   
It simply seems as a coincidence.

There have been similar situations in Family Guy before. All of them have not happened in real life. It often ironises coming events/current events and when it was aired in March, then it is not unlikely that Boston Marathon is taken on. It is quite a big sports event after all.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heliophant

After the 2013 Boston Marathon bombings, two scenes were deleted from the episode:
One scene shows Peter killing participants of the Boston Marathon, and another scene shows Peter activating twin explosions.

There was a second scene with Peter activating twin explosions?!

As if the first wasn't suspicious enough!
edit on 16/4/13 by NuclearPaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cybermerc
reply to post by lee anoma

Yeah, it's all just one big coincidence. Just like everyone there being told to remain calm before anything happening and the bomb drill going on. Yep, nothing to see here. Move along.

Go - quick, take this news and go to the fbi, tell them you know who masterminded the entire thing, it was McFarlane. That evil bastard knew about it, and there is no way in the world anything else can be real anymore.

Quickly, before they edit the wikipedias and start the mind control devices to wipe the memories of those who saw it, imprinting holographic arabs and dark skinned people to set as scape goats.

Only you can do it. Tell them about the illuminati cards and the staying calm warnings.

Warnings... Premonitions.. Those god damned illuminati, they did it again... so many flawed aspects in their schemes, my god man, go quickly before they fix it all up and we're doomed DOOMED DOOOOOMED!!!!!!

sigh

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   
These are not predictions...

they are simply co-incidences AFTER the fact.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by infowarrior9970

Originally posted by lee anoma

I think you guys are reaching with this theory.
There is no connection between that clip and what happened today.

- Lee

so you think a deleted scene of twin explosions at Boston Marathon on Family Guy show, has no connection to today's twin explosions at the Boston Marathon??

mmmk

edit on 16-4-2013 by infowarrior9970 because: correction

Nope, you're confusing the two scenes.

No explosions at the marathon in family guy.

Oh well, it's out there now, just waiting for alex jones to rant for about an ahour and a half over it.. May be he'll make a youtube video and spit all over his webcam, pulling faces..

that seems to be the meal the beasts are starving for here.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by KRONKITE
reply to post by KRONKITE

Yeah, i'd remove the fake video before it gets removed.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   
At first, I questioned the episode and thread because i had not watched it and the wiki page was updated today...someone caught on fast...the episode is here with deleted scenes

www.torlock.com...

but no one on this post has mentioned that right before the scene with the twin explosions...around 15:15 min....is a scene with a map of the golden gate bridge in san fran being blown up.....maybe 14:50. 3 strikes rab

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I do believe the media is used to condition the minds of people for events but at the same time most don't see it that way and continue to giggle at such repulsive content.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan

Originally posted by maryhinge
reply to post by Cybermerc

MAYBE the dickheads that did this attack might of watched that episode
AND GOT THE IDEA THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah... because terrorists are always watching cartoons to develop their schemes, aren't they?

Because terrorists are always making cartoons and putting them out in public before enacting their devious plots.

One of these is less likely than the other..

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   

What an interesting an thought provoking topic. Thank you for posting. We get the show here in Australia but I don't find it very funny so I have never watched an entire episode.

I can see the inference/co-incidence of the images and the dialogue - to the Boston Marathon - not good at all!

Not long after I took a serious interest in researching all topics Exopolitical I was taught a research technique that I apply all the time. I research/read and then I remove the word co-incidence from my vocabulary and apply my attention to the same material. It is a great exercise.

What has piqued my interest here is - I was just reading through a thread about Roseanne Barr and MK Ultra mind control being rampant in Hollywood. It made me wonder how many people - not just Hollywood citizens and performers - would have watched the American Guy clip featured in this thread - and - thought nothing of it? I wonder how many people actually laughed and thought it was funny - either - on the night it went to air or today when they viewed it here with the Boston Marathon images etched into their psyche????

I did not find the clip funny at all. I did find it timely and I believe that it fits into the scheme of what many people have told us is coming. The psychology - to me - of the clip is to completely desensitize people to outright violence, particularly those who seek to keep fit and to engage in leisure activities & those who support and watch.

I started to think about how the government will now start to crack down on peoples liberties. I can see quite clearly that the government will start to control all activities and tell citizens they need to be kept safe etc....

Much Peace...

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan

Originally posted by maryhinge

MAYBE the dickheads that did this attack might of watched that episode
AND GOT THE IDEA THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah... because terrorists are always watching cartoons to develop their schemes, aren't they?

SO you know how a terrorists mind works hay?????????

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   
look at a picture of the quahong bridge in rhode island. Notice the "X" architecture in twin structures. Now check the golden gate bridge. Which looks identical to the illustrated maps in this episode @ 14min28 secs til around 15 min?

Golden Gate

all day in atlanta, we've seen marked FBI cars in midtown. cruising alongside state patrol....we dont see marked cars from the fbi ever....something up/show of force....you decide

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Name of the episode was Turban Cowboy

The episode aired March 17, 2013...

After the 2013 Boston Marathon bombings, two scenes were deleted from the episode:One scene shows Peter killing participants of the Boston Marathon, and another scene shows Peter activating twin explosions.

That wiki post was sure updated fast. And they already deleted those scenes?

Edit to add - Heliophant beat me to it.
edit on 16-4-2013 by Cybermerc because: (no reason given)

yes interesting, I just watched the footage and there is a banner with MAR on it, could not make out anything else on it but was obviously short for March... seems to be a trigger for a person to see that episode and then plan and carry out an attack.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   
The biggest conspiracy is that anyone actually watches this trash. Family Guy is one of the worst unfunniest shows on TV. It's one line jokes go on far to long, a few minutes sometimes until it becomes cripplingly unfunny. Every second sentence they say jumps to a flash back. The only funny thing in it is the talking baby. But even that is just like Brain from Pinky and the Brain.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   

reply to post by freedomSlave

Did you see some of the pictures? There was blood and mangled people all over near the finish line. Just like the scene from the clip where Peter crosses the finish line.

Either way, the fact that the show specifically mentions people being killed at the Boston Marathon a month before it happens.

Did someone drive a car through the runners NO, so they didn't foretell the the future

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   

I am not sure i understand the purpose of this thread. Are you saying you think Family Guy was the inspiration? Or more reflecting on the fact that this act has a slight resemblance to that Family Guy episode?

When you think about the huge variety of tv that is made every day all over the world and the sheer range of topics covered for those programs, surely it is inevitable that events in real life will mirror things that have been on TV?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

Because terrorists are always making cartoons and putting them out in public before enacting their devious plots.

That would explain Animal Farm then.

edit on 16-4-2013 by threewisemonkeys because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Ugh...just another reminder about how I hate that despicable show. So disturbed.

When I have watched it, I always find myself wondering what kind of weirdo thinks up this crap.

It's not even funny. Just shocking.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join