It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Percent of ATS Members believe that the U.S. has recovered E.T. Craft and Tech? [results]

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by Krusty the Klown

......and this knowledge would influence their contemporary technology and thought processes.....even if they kept the knowledge as "sacred".

I suppose if the wreckage had a few sharp pieces of metal, the headman might use them as knives, but they would not be able to reproduce them.

Just like 2001: A Space Odyssey !!!

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
As much as I would love to answer with a YES or NO to this, I cannot. I can only answer with an indecision. I believe in UFO's but I am unsure if they are spiritual, classified gov. technology, or extraterrestrial aka alien to mankind. This answer should also indirectly answer the question at hand.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by stanislav
So lets see ... Just because you haven't been able to explain something doesn't mean that it must be alien in nature. There is a lot of things we do not understand simply because we just dont have the capacity to but when they they there is always completely logical explanation to it. Like gravity for example. Mysterious force that is explained by science.

Originally posted by King Seesar
I try to use as much disencement as possible in such maters and look at things first from a scientific logical perspective and then if nothing comes abound i will look at it from other perspectives, but if you just want a blanket statement yes or no i'm leaning yes, i have seen enough unlogical things in my day to play the percentages that way....

Everything you say is 100 percent true but i was looking at it more from a scenario where if someone gave me a thousand dollars and said you must bet either A: The U.S. has not recovered E.T Craft or tech or B: they have, i would like i said play what i feel the better odds/percentages are and that is option B that they have and i would bet it that way because i know there are strange things out there and i feel it's the safer play, but sure the strange things that i experienced all could have logical explainations to them even if some were far fetched, but i feel B is still the safer play and that was what i was getting at.

edit on 29-11-2012 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   

But we can do chemical analysis... that makes a huge difference. (and that is only one example.)

link   
reply to post by The GUT

Oh, and HI Gut.
Nice to see you again.

link   
Former Area 51/Secret Tech believer here. My opinion on the matter changed recently once I realized it would be in the government's benefit that we do believe that Area 51 happened, so that we do believe they possess secret technology, that way we continue to invest our faith and hope in the government to reveal new things to us. Just like the moon-landing was hoaxed, but of course that's another topic. But the motive, in my mind, stands the same. Humans can only go so far with technology... selfishly. Anything and everything made is made to sell, not to improve or help human life, again, I digress.

Mark me down as "No" No recovered ET craft, no recovered ET tech. I believe "ET" and "alien" are disinformation terms.

I do, however, believe that these unexplainable objects/appearances exist because I have seen them numerous times of different kinds/shapes/sizes/colors/near/far. I do not believe they are "alien" in the sense that we have been taught to understand the word ALIEN (as in, extraterrestrial). However, I do believe they are "alien," as in something unusual or unknown. I do not believe there are beings that fly around in spacecraft in outer space. That's our governments agenda... to make you believe higher intelligences do that so you want to move from infesting Earth to space.

It's no coincidence the partitioning of Israel, nuclear capabilities, and Area 51 happened all around the same time. They all are props for this "end of the world" performance... when Israel or somewhere else is nuked, then fake aliens come to "investigate."

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by SymbolicLogic

But we can do chemical analysis... that makes a huge difference. (and that is only one example.)

Agreed we could, but the tribe could not, but it would start them on the process of trying to duplicate the technology.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by celerygeneral

Ah... but the aliens would understand that... and capitalize on that to actually come and observe us

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Thus proving that this analogy has significant flaws. I wonder if you had a similar agenda in that regard?

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
If your not sure do some research. I myself believe yes. I have seen 7 UFO's since my first sighting in April 2008.

And ever since I have watched countless documentaries and read lots of books.

How about the time when Hermann Oberth said in 1954 regarding Rocket Power advancement. "We cannot take the credit for our record advancement in certain scientific fields alone. We have been helped and we have been helped by people of other worlds."

Sightings

And how about the book "Shoot Them Down! - The Flying Saucer Air Wars Of 1952". There is lots of information, witness testimonies and declassified documents regarding UFO - Jet dogfights across the skies of America. I have the book. It was a great read!

In just June and July of 1952, the U.S. lost NINETY-FOUR fighter jets Worldwide and 51 men confirmed killed. Planes were falling to the ground two and three at a time in some cases. The entire month of September records are missing. According to the NY times ONE HUNDRED AND NINETY-TWO aircraft vanished or were destroyed between the years 1951 and 1956.

Shoot Them Down

Or how about Eisenhower's 1954 Meeting With Extraterrestrials where the Greada Treaty was signed.

"The Greada Treaty stated that the aliens would not interfere in our affairs and we would not interfere in theirs. We would keep their presence on earth a secret. They would furnish us with advanced technology and would help us in our technological development. They would not make any Greada Treaty with any other Earth nation. "They could abduct humans on a limited and periodic basis for the purpose of medical examination and monitoring of our development; with the stipulation that the humans would not be harmed, would be returned to their point of abduction, would have no memory of the event, and that the alien nation would furnish Majesty Twelve with a list of all human contacts and abductees on a regularly scheduled basis. "

Eisenhower's 1954 Meeting with Extraterrestrials

There's so much information out there regarding Alien and UFO sights and also interaction between Humans and Aliens it's hard to ignore. For thousands of years there has been contact of some kind or another.

It's too difficult to ignore. To just point blank saying No it shows ignorance. Ignorance of facts and there are a hell of a lot of facts out there! All people have to do is look and stop holding their hands to their ears shouting no no no no......

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I would have to say yes to both of these questions although i think that we have had to develop these technologies mostly on our own. Once something has been considered and theories developed as to how it works you would be surprised at how quickly that technology develops. TPTB can not really hold a lot of this technology back for very much longer as a lot of smart people know of these technologies and have some ideas on how they work A progression of this technology can be seen in some of the stories that have come out The basic workings of a lot of these technologies can be explained to high school students ( Eg In a way that you can explain the basic workings of an engine to someone) Also the technology use for anti gravity craft that we have is supposed to be the old technology and not the latest technology that these beens have.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Yes they recovered Alien Craft and they also have 30 year advanced Chevron craft.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I would like to believe this to be true, but I say "NO" What I do believe however is somewhere in the future we figured out how to time travel, and because of whatever events that lie before us we are traveling back far enough to try to prevent whatever may happen, with as little interference as to not upset natural progression of things. I believe many of the earliest civilizations have been visited by us from the future and given certain hints of knowledge. You would obviously have to be careful of what you change in the past, I believe this is why we probably went back as far as we did, we would only then be thought of as GODS, but still with lessons that should not be ignored.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Interesting thread. We are talking about belief, not facts, however, and belief is probably the most nebulous subject of all.

We, the great unwashed, cannot know with any certainty whether ET craft have crashed and / or been recovered. We certainly cannot know to what level that tech may work and how it might be back engineered. For all we know, their tech could be only slightly better than ours, but they have stumbled across a couple of secrets in anti gravity and/or interstellar travel that allow them to come here. Unlikely, but we just dont know.

So to assume that it would be like an ancient tribe trying to back engineer a lap-top is just as unlikely as it being something we could understand after some experimentation. And to assume that their craft couldnt be brought down by a lightning strike or powerful radar waves is again an assumption of their technology for which we have no evidence. Likening it to the lightning strike on Saturn 5, a chemical rocket, is an example of this assumption.

Personally, I find the sudden acceleration in human technology in the past 150 (and particularly the past 70) years suspicious- cart horse to AI- especially when you take into account the vast holes in our basic understanding of the science of our surroundings. Whether that is due to any outside influence is debatable, but when you get people like Ben Rich, the "Father of the Stealth Fighter-Bomber" and former head of Lockheed Skunk Works, making death bed statements about the reality of 'Extraterrestrial UFO's', and 'we've got things out in the desert that are 50 years ahead of anything you can imagine' it makes you think.

If humanity continues on our current developmental trajectory, who knows where we will be in 100, 500 or a 1000 years- perhaps making interstellar jumps with the same frequency as a drive to the supermarket, and if there are civilizations out there that are 1000, 10,000 or a couple of million years ahead, then that technology may be even more mundane. We (the uninitiated) simply cannot make any informed judgement at present with the information available, so it comes back to belief.

Put me down with the agnostics.......

Sorry, thats a bit arrogant- what I mean is, Ive yet to see 100% proof, but I 'believe' it is possible!

edit on 29-11-2012 by Thunda because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Yes I believe that US has had prior interaction with Aliens and have encountered tech that was used for our own benefit.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Yes. There are too many credible testimonials that indicate something is up ET wise. The law averages would suggest that at least some of the stories we hear are true. Plus when I read about how fiber optic cables were seen at the Roswell crash and how they hypothesised that a craft going light speed would in turn need a computer that relays info via light. It struck a plausible chord with me that, that is where this tech came from. Plus the Phoenix lights testimonials of the huge delta wing ship that could land all our B-52's on was quite convincing that it wasn't from around here.
edit on 29-11-2012 by sparrowstail because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I don't know how many of you have heard about the the starchild skull. Recent DNA results (March 6th 2012) have been published. We live in a vast universe and alien life is more than plausible.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
A resounding YES to both questions, and i think they have reverse engineered craft, and their technology.

Tony

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I think we have advanced ancient human Tech. No alien tech though. I am convinced Roswell was a hoax to get the Russians thinking we had alien tech.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
No doubt at all yes! which puts us all in danger. there will be a third world war I think. look at China building there war machine and there (the powers that should not be) setting us up for the fall.the food the water the bullet's the money, look at the whole picture.they do not want to share the best ET tech with the public they want us out of the way.what betted way to do that but false flag third world war f**king phyco's.if you want the answer to a question like this they (powers that should not be) say yes when they mean No.they lie about everything.
edit on 29-11-2012 by rugger because: I had to ad the last sentence sorry

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join