It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Percent of ATS Members believe that the U.S. has recovered E.T. Craft and Tech? [results]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I thought it would be interesting to see what percentage of ATS Members believe the U.S. has recovered E.T. Craft as well as E.T. Tech? I will use the responses to this Topic to calculate a Percentage. I know this will not give me an accurate Percentage but it is the best I can do.

Split Infinity

I HAVE ADDED UP THE YES AND NO'S!

This was not easy as next time I do this...IF I ever do this again...I will as people to give me a yes or no at the top of their posts....LOL!...because it took....FOREVER! I may be off a few yes or no's as I had to read the posts to garnish whether some where a yes or no but it is fairly accurate.

As for whether ATS Members believe that the U.S. has recovered E.T. Craft and Tech there are

YES 287

NO 128

Percentage

69.15662% of ATS Members who replied say YES

30.88437% of ATS Members who replied say NO

Of those who responded YES over 99% replied YES that the U.S. is Reverse Engineering E.T. Tech.

I would like to thank everyone who took the time to respond to my topics question and thank everyone for making this a very successful topic of debate.

Happy New Year!

Split Infinity

edit on 12/27/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
to me, beyond a shadow of a doubt. yes, in my opinion they've recovered craft and technology.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

None.

I don't believe in ET, I believe they have a lot of technology that is secret. That's what UFO's are. Classified technology.
edit on 28-11-2012 by Happy1 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
1000% Yes, they have.

Alien vs inter-dimensional is another topic though.

Foreign to modern humans' tech, Yes.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Count me in the "no recovered craft or tech" bleachers. Good idea, Split, I've been curious about this, too.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Absolutely. We have advanced super-fast, even the civilian tech.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
OK so we have one pro one con. The U.S. Military does have many secret programs in which Advanced Aircraft could and have been mistaken for Alien Craft. This has been happening for multiple decades. Still there are many sightings that cannot be explained away as U.S. Aircraft.

Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

yes i am a believer

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
I thought it would be interesting to see what percentage of ATS Members believe the U.S. has recovered E.T. Craft as well as E.T. Tech? I will use the responses to this Topic to calculate a Percentage. I know this will not give me an accurate Percentage but it is the best I can do.

Split Infinity

The phrase "where there is smoke there is fire" comes to mind and I would put the percentage at 67% ATS'rs believe yes...we do have recovered craft and we do have the technology.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I do not believe we have alien technology.

Do we have technology that is out of this world? Yes, I'm sure of it.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

The Gutster! Nice to hear from you. So you are a NO. LOL! Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

i believe in both proposals
recovered craft
and reverse engineering of it

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
Absolutely. We have advanced super-fast, even the civilian tech.

So you are making a case that we have it due to how quickly we are advancing. OK.
Another YES. Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by The GUT

The Gutster! Nice to hear from you. So you are a NO. LOL! Split Infinity

yeah, i'ma "no" because I believe "they" are waaay to crafty to get busted by us.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenAngelWings33

You have a good idea. Perhaps folks here can also guess at what the percentage will be. If you post again...please state it is your second time so I will not have to double check. Thanks!
Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
No. I think there is highly classified technology that we (ordinary people) don't know about yet, but I don't think it's as advanced as some think. As far as known technology, there's pretty much a provable trail of progression.

I look at it this way: If an aircraft carrier could somehow be transported to the 15th Century to be discovered, exactly how much of it do you think they could reverse-engineer? I wouldn't put my money on any great discoveries coming out of it....

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

I believe in aliens (it would be dumb not to seeing as I am just an alien to some other guy some great distance away sitting there wondering if I exist... How many variables are there to make earth the one special planet out of trillions and trillions??)

I think something crashed at roswell alien in origin.

I DO NOT think we got any useful data out of this besides expanding our ideas of what is possible, and then going from there..

I also tend to think the Nazis may have had some saucers.. I think they had contact... Maybe not physical contact...

Basically I am so confused on the issue of reality and what words mean that I don't know how to answer the question.

BUT I border on thinking aliens could all be demons or something like this... More or less something traveling through mind rather than space time... That's another topic though.

I want to say Yes?? but I'll leave it with Kinda... Im closer to yes than No anyway.
edit on 11/28/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   

ffs are you collecting data for research?

how the hell can you determine the percentage of who believes what on here?

farout and the other issue with that is people might believe something and then read more info on it, get a little more educated and then reject that something entirely.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz

ffs are you collecting data for research?

how the hell can you determine the percentage of who believes what on here?

farout and the other issue with that is people might believe something and then read more info on it, get a little more educated and then reject that something entirely.

People change, but polls still happen every day don't they, silly.

And OP already mentioned this isn't scientific. he will do math based on who responds yes or no, and then have an answer that doesn't have to mean much except to satisfy an interesting curiosity.

Do you care to play along?
edit on 11/28/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

The same way they take polls...random responses to a series of questions multiplied by ratio, for instance 100 people reply to his thread and 67 say yes...that would be 67%. Got it?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join