It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion Next Month!?(With Evidence!)

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Alien Invasion?

Isn't that a bit of a stretch?

For one the sunspots are not a perfect triangle, all though the geometry is unusual. That would imply the sun is under intelligent control. Pareidolia is the culprit here, not Aliens imo. Then organized religion somehow comes in to play?

It's possible but again this is pretty silly.

The odds are stronger that the Chinese will invade next month compared to this, highly unlikely.

I just do not see the point in all the theatrics if some alien race wants to put the smack down on humanity? It's like a professional wrestling intro on a comical cosmic scale or something. These "ET's" are grooming their ego, narcissistic aliens showing up in huge craft booming audio ....

Blame it on organized religion, blame it on Hollywood programming fear.

btw: Mass Effect is a great game

I love that game I have all 3

edit on 15-3-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DARREN1976

Originally posted by quedup

Originally posted by trig_grl
Just throwing in my 2 cents but...
Somehow it seem's gold will be playing a part in all of this.

Apparently they've been mining our Gold for years and years and the Gov know it. Also if the Government or the secret gov are reptilians and they know the games up with the public re loss of control well these are perhaps the badies coming or the goodies coming to put an end to it all and help us.

Hang me if someone's already mentioned this, but it's been mentioned before that there would be no real reason for them to come to Earth to look for gold, and risk combat with Earth forces/ exposure etcetera, as apparently gold is formed when a star ends it's life and scatters debris every which way but when, and that the gold content of Earth came here in the form of meteorites and asteroids hitting the Earth over the millenia, at incredible speeds, causing a melting pot with rock, earth and such likes, and that it would be a lot easier for them to mine and extract gold from said meteorites and asteroids which would give them a lot better gold above effort ratio, mining something up to 12 miles long in space rather than digging around the Earth, hit and miss, looking for veins of buried gold and risking getting noticed and attacked while doing it, what would you prefer in their shoes, digging around the Earth on the offchance of being attacked by Earth forces on the premise of maybe finding a good gold source or catching a meteorite from anything up to 12 miles long on average and getting better quantities, and unaduterated quality of gold, without the headache of confontation? I know which I would prefer, but hey, maybe they like confrontation, who knows....

Excellent thread by the way OP, S+F!

edit on 15-3-2012 by DARREN1976 because: spelling...

I don't know the whole story, but worth researching is that the story tells of Mayans being visited by ancient aliens, and they were given gold. They then left and said they would return for more, so time had past, many generations and the story was passed down generation to generation that the gods (aliens) would return and they would then give them their gold that had been collected/mined. Someone did return, but not an alien.. a crusaders/soldiers in silver armor which they thought was their god(s), so they gave them the gold, and after a while they found out they were not god(s) and were then killed by the crusaders/soldier which eventually wiped them out. Not sure if the Aliens returned in the story, but I'm sure they'd be peeved.

edit: thinking about it may have been the Aztecs, never mind.. I very much doubt the hole in the sun is a wormhole or we would have seen them already.

edit on 15-3-2012 by openmind8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Interesting videos. Loved the Mayan stuff. However, Those are not aliens flying out of the Sun. Something will be here very soon though.
~SheopleNation

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Thats not a perfect triangle, the shape is weird to naturally occur, but its not perfect, and it is possible. The suns corona is millions of degrees as well, so i dont think anythings gonna survive that. Interesting theory, but cant believe it :p

P.S-I wonder if in a thousand years, if we still didnt have alien contact...will our ancestors play halo, or watch e.t, and think that we had contact with aliens? It sounds absurd, but it is possible :p

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by isaac7777
P.S-I wonder if in a thousand years, if we still didnt have alien contact...will our ancestors play halo, or watch e.t, and think that we had contact with aliens? It sounds absurd, but it is possible :p

No more absurd than thinking that OUR ancestors had such contact because of paintings or sculptures, or that we have because of Hollywood movies.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by isaac7777
Thats not a perfect triangle, the shape is weird to naturally occur, but its not perfect, and it is possible. The suns corona is millions of degrees as well, so i dont think anythings gonna survive that. Interesting theory, but cant believe it :p

Keeping an open mind.. but our technology, even back to 5000 years wouldn't survive temperatures like that, but an ancient race going back a whole lot longer to this day may well be able to
I guess it depends how long ago it was that intelligent life created the technology after the universe was formed. Now there's a thought!

It could well be a black hole, as if we can create small black holes with the experiments we are doing, and nuclear explosions are said to create mini-black holes, why not a big black hole on the sun?

edit: just how powerful is solar maximum?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by isaac7777

That is kind of funny to think about. I am pretty sure that in a thousand years we will be living with Aliens here on earth or on another planet or planets. Unless we destroy ourselves, and along with it our technology. If that happens, I think your theory is very reasonable as long as there are survivors of the human race. ~SheopleNation

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
They come in through the sun? So, high temps don't effect them? That seems strange to me. If they are made of carbon (DNA, etc.) I would think they would burn up. Even silicon (well, everything really) will melt. I would buy a picture of these things coming out of a Black Hole more than popping out of the Sun.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Personally I couldn't see anything coming out of the "triangle" but for that big black mass to appear on the Sun is pretty awesome. S+F for another great thread.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by wrkn4livn

If the sun spots that are black, are cool and if it is a black hole they are cold then they would be ok.
Black holes are cold

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Threats like this, especially on the top of the front page, decreases the integrity of the page a lot. What a useless post.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
What about, instead of a wormhole or stargate, it's something like a gigantic eye?

You've all presumably seen (or read) Lord of the Rings, right? What if it's like the eye of Sauron, through which our every move is being watched by some alien race in another galaxy or even another dimension?

What if we're so Important to the universe, out of all the billions and billions of planets out there, that someone's keeping an eye on us?

What if, instead of ice cream, they're really interested in Jersey Shore?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
This has to be one of the most ridiculous threads I have seen in a while. With basically no REAL evidence, all of the kooks are coming out from under their rocks to tell us that this is real...(as if we haven't heard that a million times before).

Those videos offer no proof whatsoever. And the claims that ufos are coming from the sun are completely absurd, with nothing more than a youtube video as proof. One which anyone with the internet, windows movie maker, and a couple spare minutes could put together and claim is "proof".

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by wrkn4livn

They come in through the sun? So, high temps don't effect them? That seems strange to me. If they are made of carbon (DNA, etc.) I would think they would burn up.

I wouldn´t been so sure of that.

Ever heard of heat shielding? You know what heat is right? Infrared light. You know about mirrors right? There are mirrors even for infrared light. Pretty basic technology.

If they come through a stargate in the sun... They would be more advanced than that.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by openmind8

It´s not sunspots but coronal holes and they are not cool, they are only cooler than the corona itself, but still very hot.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by bastardo
reply to post by openmind8

It´s not sunspots but coronal holes and they are not cool, they are only cooler than the corona itself, but still very hot.

My mistake. I did mean coronal holes. Sun spots are obviously smaller, but in the scale of things - still possible.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

Here's a better video of that. It clearly puts to rest the idea of a UFO refueling near the sun.

youtu.be...

More information related to this video can be found at Earthfiles.com

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
The Mayans were visited by our descendants in the future , our descendants in the future will develop PLF - programmed life forms bipedal like us known as the greys. Our future descendants will wear astronaut like suits and fly delta wing craft capable of time travel. They will stage miracle like events and prophets indoctorinating organized religion to reinforce a foundation of society. They will alter our past and interact with our ancestors posing as gods in a narcissistic way - a human trait. They will embellish in it, they will show contactees events in the future such as impending disasters, wars ect. They will extract dna from abductees to repair their damaged DNA in the future. Our ancestors will fail to reproduce sexually and take the path of genetic engineering and cloning using surrogates. They will intercede time and time again changing one thing causing a problem in turn elsewhere . With a cause and effect that causes complications creating several time lines coexisting sometimes crossing like merging highways. The PTB know this thereof they invent the Alien story and plant disinformation operatives to hoax UFO and Alien stories and intentionally create speculation by changing the story of Roswell several times.

Blue Beam, False Flag Alien Invasion, False Messiah, False Anti Christ = Conformity

FEAR THE ALIENS PEOPLE!

I believe this theory to be more accurate then the OP scenario

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

If they come through a stargate in the sun... They would be more advanced than that.

Or they don´t come through a stargate in the sun at all.

Seems a better way of reasoning instead of bassackwards.

Especially since there was no stargate in the sun to begin with but merely some coronal holes wich has been proven to any rational person´s satisfaction.
edit on 15-3-2012 by bastardo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I tend not to believe in anything related to "Ancient Aliens" or artifacts from the past. Nothing has ever come true prior to a prediction, found on an old item, being understood before an event happened. Things like Nostradamus are only interpreted after the event which, in my opinion, makes them completely implausible as a prediction for anything. The Mayans had no way of directly observing the surface of the sun in any detail so anything related to events taking place on the surface of the sun, linked to Mayan beliefs, is a mere misinterpretation. They were a primitive people in comparison to today's industrialized nations. They could predict the movement of the stars as the stars are directly observable from the surface of the earth with the human eye. Unfortunately for the Mayans, directly staring at the sun would cause irreparable damage to the retina of their eyes. This would cause blind spots, and in severe cases.. general blindness.
The bible is a work of fiction, created by multiple authors over 1700 years ago, so any reference to that particular novel doesn't hold any weight. To give you an idea of it's scientific accuracy: It states that the earth and light existed before the sun and stars.
When a world government agency, from any country, comes out and warns the world of X event, produces evidence and gives an accurate date.. then I will take note.
Some hillbilly who just watched a youtube video about the Mayans, outside his trailer, with a telescope he made out of the 20 empty bottles from the beer he just consumed, makes a prediction based on the knowledge he gained about astronomy from the "Did you know?" section of the label on his bottle of Tennessee whiskey.. then I tend not believe.

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join