It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion Next Month!?(With Evidence!)

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I think to many people want to believe Mass Effect games will become real.

Good Game , but it aint gonna happen.
edit on 15-3-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

Seriously, that are those new sun tornaders people be talkin about lately. also, this seems to be a collection of threads put together with the idea of star gated aliens. I will give you much credit , because i dont believe in your invasion thoery but i also do not want to as well.

Thank you, that was the most honest and sincere answer of a non-believer in this thread so far i think. I honestly do not believe aliens will "invade our planet an kill us all" myself, rather that they may be invading our solar system, and maybe to give us a visit... Although i do not think(hope?) they are hostile. If they where hostile, we would probably be dead already.

I certainly did not make this thread and expect everyone to believe me, but rather to present the connection i made through these different sources of information, which i myself at least find highly fascinating and plausible as most theories with similar amounts of backing evidence.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by bastardo
reply to post by NeoVain

Ok, I have to admit that after seeing that footage of good quality that it was pretty remarkable indeed, no normal filament anyway. I´m eating my words on this.

But I still don´t think there was a spherical object, it looks more like the edge of a funnel where someting is shot out of. Damn it wasn´t this clear min the other vids I saw.

Don´t think it´s aliens either, maybe a never before witnessed natural phenomenon. I don´t know, it kinda reminded me of a Phoenix rising.

The triangle thing is still a non issue but this thing is pretty weird indeed.

Sorry I didn´t see it earlier.

reminds me of Saturn's anomalous moons filling up

Half of Iapetus is so dark that it can nearly disappear when viewed from Earth. Recent observations show that the degree of darkness of the terrain is strangely uniform, like a dark coating was somehow recently applied to an ancient and highly cratered surface. The other half of Iapetus is relatively bright but oddly covered with long and thin streaks of dark.
www.redicecreations.com...

Also these scientists moon spaceship theory.
The Spaceship Moon Theory, also known as the Vasin-Shcherbakov Theory, is a theory that claims the Earth's moon may actually be an alien spacecraft. The theory was put forth by two members of the then Soviet Academy of Sciences, Michael Vasin and Alexander Shcherbakov, in a July 1970 article entitled "Is the Moon the Creation of Alien Intelligence?".[1]

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Why do all the "ufo's" appear but the image of the sun never changes. If it's in real time, minutes apart, you'd think the hot gases would be moving too. But I know next to nothing about SOHO so maybe someone could explain.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by camus154

Originally posted by WordsAreAvenues
Maybe. Maybe not. They sure scrubbed it after. We know this much.

Do we? Why? Because someone's saying there are missing pictures that used to be on the site?

Can anyone verify that? Or are we just taking that from the YouTube clips that have already been posted?

What alarms me is the haste with which people seem to jump to conclusions (coincidentally, the more a given conclusion supports one they already have, the quicker they'll jump to it).

Have you actually watched the whole thing on Jhelioviewer (or similar) to see and verify it for yourself or are you just being snarky based on YouTube clips?
edit on 15-3-2012 by WordsAreAvenues because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
What is so strange about aliens using the sun, a star(which holds massive energy), to create a wormhole from another star system? If wormholes are possible then don't you need "massive energy"?

Also for those that say the sun is too hot, what makes people think they don't have taken that into consideration somehow?

I don't believe in new alien invasions anytime soon because they have already invaded ages ago. They created us and use us as they see fit. The AAT is based on these principles! I guess they could plan an invasion of other planets in our solar system or on our planet in the future if they want a more hands-on approach.

The pseudo-debunking is becoming abnoxious. Some people enjoy sci-fi and think it is NOT sci-fi. Tough, live with it.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
NeoVain, top thread! This is definately filling in a slow day at work. All of the clips are very interesting, especially the tornado one. I watched it before i saw what you had written underneath, and when that bugger 'took off' i spat a bit of coffee (wasnt a good time to take a mouthfull). That definately was not what i was expecting, kind of just thought it would fizz out.

I really hope something happens. Not sure why, just think it would be interesting to be a part of it i guess. I kind of think if they do come, maybe they will teach us something new, like accessing a new dimension or telepathy, that would be pretty cool.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by WordsAreAvenues
Have you actually watched the whole thing on Jhelioviewer (or similar) to see and verify it for yourself or are you just being snarky based on YouTube clips?
edit on 15-3-2012 by WordsAreAvenues because: (no reason given)

Yes indeedy, I did.

Sorry, I'm not trying to be snarky. I'm just being quite honest with you. I'm a computer scientist, not an astrophysicist. While all of these images look very interesting, I couldn't begin to inform you with any integrity what's actually going on.

I can, however, give a good guess for what's NOT going on. For instance, these AREN'T images of the A-Team staging a cosmic smack down. There AREN'T unicorns jumping through the sun to paint the sky all sorts of pretty colors. I DON'T see Dr. Doom and Cobra Commander flying out of a star in a final bid to rid the world of all good.

All of these things I say with 99.9999999999% certainty. Why? Because while it may take an astrophysicist to explain what exactly IS going on, it doesn't take one to explain what is NOT going on. And an alien invasion is part of that 99.999999999% of things that are NOT happening.

Don't believe me? That's ok. I'll come back in a month for a big fat, "I told you so"

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I interpret that picture. the artifact with the triangle on the sun, differently....

To me it shows that there will be a massive solar flare after the big black triangle appears. Then the aliens will beam us up. There are aliens here already and most of them are here to help. They're protecting us from our slave masters, not trying to invade.
edit on 15-3-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Isn't it amazing how many people are aware of the fact that aliens are already among us, why they're here, and what they're going to do in the future....

....and yet, if you asked for any shred of proof for this, they'd stare at you blankly?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I hope this hasn't already been posted, but I didn't have time to read every post.

Rev. 19:17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;
[18] That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.
[19] And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Isn't it amazing how many people are aware of the fact that aliens are already among us, why they're here, and what they're going to do in the future....

....and yet, if you asked for any shred of proof for this, they'd stare at you blankly?

I've seen their ships at night, and once during the day even. I don't need any evidence to justify my beliefs. All i can tell you is to keep looking up.

Plus there's plenty of proof on youtube, sure there's quite a few hoaxes, but that doesn't mean they ALL are hoaxes. You've had the evidence right in front of you and just called it a hoax.
edit on 15-3-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

edit on 15-3-2012 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

Originally posted by nightbringr

Don't believe I can see anything resembling spacecraft in the second video however.

Oh really? what about 3:18

How obvious can they be before some people "see it" ?

This is quite clearly a star wars enamored midget sleeping on a cake stand with a dome to keep the mosquitos away. To think this is an alien, well, that's just ridiculous.

edit on 15-3-2012 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
I've seen their ships at night, and once during the day even. I don't need any evidence to justify my beliefs. All i can tell you is to keep looking up.

Beliefs never require evidence, because that's what faith is...believing in something when you have no real proof. And that's fine. As long as you don't confuse belief with knowledge.

I do still have to point out that it's an enormous leap from "seeing ships" at night to knowing that aliens are among us, that they're here to defend us, and that they're going to "beam us up" somewhere. Surely you understand that.

I do not pay any attention whatsoever to YouTube, no more than a university professor would allow wikipedia to be cited as a credible source.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Here on earth, we call that a proton shower.
reply to post by Chadwickus

Hey thanks for posting this bit of info. on proton showers. A few years back someone said if you video tape the sun in the early hours you would see ufo's flying around the sun. I thought I would check it out myself. So one early morning I took out my old 8mm video tape camera, set up my tripod and video taped the sun at early sunrise. (I didn't look into the viewfinder of course, but positioned it using the small video screen :lol

When I finished I replayed what I recorded up onto my TV. Low and behold, there were these flying specks of lights dashing across the sun! Some were traveling at a fast pace some were slow. I didn't have any answers for this.

After seeing your post, I think maybe that's what I video taped. The thing that surprises me, I didn't know you could capture protons on film because I wasn't taping using infrared film. If I knew how to transfer the video onto my computer, I would have posted it for all to see. I have to say, I was really bewildered with the whole thing.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Beliefs never require evidence, because that's what faith is...believing in something when you have no real proof. And that's fine. As long as you don't confuse belief with knowledge.

no, I KNOW they are here. I was saying I don't need evidence to justify my beliefs to YOU. I don't care if you believe me or not. It doesn't even matter if I had evidence, which I do, you still wouldn't believe it and would call it a hoax.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

I do not pay any attention whatsoever to YouTube, no more than a university professor would allow wikipedia to be cited as a credible source.

Funny, because I had a professor who would show youtube clips in class quite often. It's a great teaching aid.
That same professor even showed a video of a UFO on youtube, and asked us what we thought of it.
I went to a very reputable university as well.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

Originally posted by nightbringr

Don't believe I can see anything resembling spacecraft in the second video however.

Oh really? what about 3:18

How obvious can they be before some people "see it" ?

So what if that was just there imagination.. You know like something they wished they can do so they drew it, no different like we do now with super heros like superman the hulk etc...

What if some natural disaster happens and we get sent back to the stone age and as we come up again.. Poor guys are going to actually think superman existed! Lol

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

no, I KNOW they are here. I was saying I don't need evidence to justify my beliefs to YOU. I don't care if you believe me or not. It doesn't even matter if I had evidence, which I do, you still wouldn't believe it and would call it a hoax.

Of course you don't know they're here. As you yourself said, you BELIEVE they are. There is an enormous difference. Even if you KNEW aliens existed, that doesn't mean you KNOW how long they've been here or what they could possibly be up to in the future. You do understand that each of these are remarkable claims in and of themselves, yes?

And no, whatever you have for "evidence" would not be enough, because I can guarantee it's nothing physical and nothing that could be scrutinized and tested objectively. Is it?

Funny, because I had a professor who would show youtube clips in class quite often. It's a great teaching aid.
That same professor even showed a video of a UFO on youtube, and asked us what we thought of it.
I went to a very reputable university as well.

Asking you what you think of a YouTube clip to generate discussion is quite different from referencing YouTube as proof of anything. I can absolutely promise you your professor was not showing YouTube clips as proof that UFOs are real.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join