It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Honor the Life Giver: Women

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely
reply to post by FreshNugget

as long as men act proud in meaning existing objectively they prove being inferior to inferiority they point about women they know

what u know put u immediately on another dimension of being true, when being true is the first condition before being existing right

women mean their pride relatively so always outside of objective existence which belong to absolute reference fact

so undirectly women dont kill what is essentially superior since never in touch with physically nor in means, while that is all what men do

women rights are the women that are constant from meaning objectively rights miseries
men rights are men that are constant from meaning subjectively freedom rights out of all objective existence knowledge

Soooo... without a vagina, I shouldn't exist, you mean? Doesn't my sperm equal the other half?

One of us is smart, I pick my vaginas proper.

Defense?

EDIT: By the way, I speak of women as "vaginas" in this day and age, because 80%+ throw it about, as if life depends upon it, and it only.
edit on 15/1/2012 by FreshNugget because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreshNugget

Soooo... without a vagina, I shouldn't exist, you mean? Doesn't my sperm equal the other half?

One of us is smart, I pick my vaginas proper.

Defense?

EDIT: By the way, I speak of women as "vaginas" in this day and age, because 80%+ throw it about, as if life depends upon it, and it only.

I've ran across a couple of them over time. None were lined with gold like their owners thought they were.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

Also, to your response to mine.,

When I offer help on the site to a vagina, whom cannot lift 65 pounds of weight, for help and get denied. She breaks her # back and sues the company for not having the proper tools on site to accustom her weakness. ALL MEN MUST SUFFER for her failure to understand?

All hail the ALL MIGHTY VAGINA?

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
yea well I've met few women truly aware and yet women get pregnant all the time...shouldn't get pregnant without being aware ya know.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

It's speculated that the womb will be obsolete within the next 30 years. And that men with be able to have a child without any woman involved. (serm-egg conversion)

Sorry. I respect what you are saying. But it borders on primitive religious beliefs which science has proved to just basically be a machine.

Two parts come together, trigger a reaction, and build a person. Neither the man nor the woman is really all that more or less important, just as the key is no more or less important than the engine that it starts. It's a process.

You add in terms like moon or queen. It's not really needed. Gentiles are tacked on parts that function on their own and just need input to do their jobs. If you rip a woman's womb out, or a man's testicles out, the man or woman is still there. I also knew someone who knew someone whom had their uterus surgically removed in highschool so they could just have sex however much they want.

Once you look to what makes us different, you totally ignore that which makes us the same: Our minds. And that is what makes us human. Therefore, nothing else really matters, and everything else functions to serve out minds.

Our minds are a meme machine. Our "parts" are gene machines. Meme machines are faster, versatile, and amazing tools. Gene machines are slow, and take eons to change or adapt.

Focusing on gene machines is simply dumb, when it's just not all that important for the human conditions, especially in this day and age.

Maybe its the inner atheist in me, but life is just a machine. And machines are not temples.
edit on 15-1-2012 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by Sahabi

I also knew someone who knew someone whom had their uterus surgically removed in highschool so they could just have sex however much they want.

Maybe its the inner atheist in me, but life is just a machine. And machines are not temples.

Although you give a strong statement, the finale to your statement is the truth of truths.
Women will hate it, -----> but their vaginas, are no temples.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Well it's interesting when you put it like that.

I was talking about the body as a temple, specifically as treating woman as a temple and ignoring men.

See I am currently Christian, despite my post essentially being a flip back at my life book to a far more black and white world view from when I was an atheist.

What's funny is, in Christianity, sex sanctifies a couple and unites them, reminding them of the unity mankind will have in the future with God. Church is another example of this where we experience that unity as a community.

Thus......in terms of personal life between two couples...sex is a form of worship, and therefore....well.....

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

Well it's interesting when you put it like that.

I was talking about the body as a temple, specifically as treating woman as a temple and ignoring men.

See I am currently Christian, despite my post essentially being a flip back at my life book to a far more black and white world view from when I was an atheist.

What's funny is, in Christianity.............................

See, I enjoy replies. But you lost me as soon as you bring this imaginary m#er into play......

EDIT: ..suppose I should read beyond that, but something is preventing me from listening to such. Is it he?

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird

Nah the female gender is far from perfect or some mystical magical thing, if anything there prone to being more narcissistic, egotistical, materialistic, power and control centric, and off-course subversive by nature then the male gender is.

Not to mention more breakage-prone. They must have more moving parts or something, 'cause they're always running to a doctor, and there are no user serviceable parts inside.

Besides the whole men rule the world is a fallacy and just a plain lie.

That's a fact - women own half the money and ALL of the booty. If you're a slave to either, women are going to make you bow the knee at some point.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

Why is it that im seeing this... Its kind of annoying when women ask for attention to their gender especially with this topic COME ON... It takes 2 to make life. Women provide the egg and men provide the sperm(in your words life). This doesnt mean women are more important than men and need praise for it! what upsets my the most is your need to alter the importance of life giving in favor to women AND how women need to feel they are more important than men. WE ARE EQUAL!!!

Sure women had to liberate their rights so they could be treated as equal, but does that mean that YOU need to make things unequal again... what does it take to satisfy YOU women that need the attention (femmanist, OP, majority of lesbians...
) my point is STFU with this women power crap you dont see men doing it, why maybe because we werent deprived of our rights( thats all im giving you). thats long over though we are all equal now. gahhhh soo annoying!

edit on 15-1-2012 by Sagitaris because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-1-2012 by Sagitaris because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Seems I must continue to repeat myself....

1. If I talk about women it does not mean I am anti-men. If we discuss the beauty of trees does it mean I am anti grass? We are talking about the beauty of conception here. Stay on topic.

2. I do not promote feminism or female worship. Talking about the beauty of birth does not mean women are to be worshipped. We are talking about the beauty of conception here. Stay on topic.

3. One gender has NO superiority above another. Superiority given to gender is a separating illusion of Ego just as nationality, race, wealth, religion, etc. We are talking about the beauty of conception here. Stay on topic.

4. Male and Female are two manifestations of the One. There is only superficial difference for all is One.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
The opening post topic is giving gratitude to the amazing beauty of conception in order to establish gender equality, not promote women superiority.

I chose to talk about a specific issue in the OP. Many people have lost the ability to listen. If you knew how to listen you would stay on topic instead of allowing your mind to make assumptions about my understandings or views.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

Sadly they will just gloss over your explanation and continue to take offense lol!

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

ATTENTION!!!!!!

This is the topic

Honor the Life Giver: Women

Please post on topic with these notices being considered:

Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

and finally

You are responsible for your own posts.

Inappropriate posts will be handled appropriately.

This is your only warning.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

See but how is it beautiful? The final product is, yes. The love present is, yes. But the actual creation of a human being? Well, I mean outside starting it lol.

Once the precious one is forming, I don't see how it is beautiful. Maybe that's a result of studying evolution and biology on my spare time.

I mean, I'm an architect major. And every building I've designed is, to me, my child. Making the idea is awesome. It's so much fun. The final product is so much fun to see and interact with. But the actual act of making it? MY GOD. It's hell! days without sleep, overdosed on caffeine and alcohol. Radical emotional instability to others and weight gain from irregular eating patterns.

lol. It's pregnancy...of a meme.... Of an idea!

But this part is not beautiful! It is in all ways the same part of creation as child birth. And it it not fun, not beautiful, and not anything but hell. Going 5 days without sleep and three meals to produce a great idea is horrid....yet fun.?!

The beauty of creation is in the conception and the final product. But everything in between is nothing short of multiple expletives

How strange it is that the creator of something returns to this place that is his personal hell only but to produce the amazing at the end and enjoy the potential in the beginning.

It is wholeheartedly a human experience! Not just a mother, nor woman. The giving of life is not from woman, but from the mind of man and woman. And in our very much so purely-human experience, it is the act of the individual in caring and nurturing A potential that one finds there a very strange...I almost want to say masochistic form of fun in that hell. And it is only from that in which one finds love and beauty in the final product.

And sorry if this sounds confusing. I'm actually in this hell at this moment, suffering from over 36 hours of no sleep and much anger....yet having so much fun. I already am finding the end point beautiful as the form comes to fruition. And the pain and labor of it all is well worth it at the end.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I am new here as a member but visit here at least once a day. I enjoy the site and am entertained by the well thought out posts as well as those that are just over the edge. This one is over the edge. You see women have never be able to handle that they were created second, but the position God gave them was very important. It was to be wife and mother - not bread winner. But in our crazy mixed up world they have sought "equality" when God had all ready gave them, as He has man, their role in society. This thread though is disgusting in its down play of man. If it were not for the little swimmers the man has there would be no life at all. Various societies throughout history have worshiped the male reproductive organs and others the female. Truth is neither are in and of themselves worthy of either. Male, female, the one who needs to be worshiped and deserves worship is God the Father. And yes I said Father. Perhaps men did write the Bible but had God been a female entity He would have instructed that to be recorded. He created, in humans, the male gender first and so it would stand to reason that He has male traits. But He did honor the man by giving him a helper, woman, to share his life with - not to honor as some temple. Honor God the Father and His Son Jesus, not the creature - male or female - that He created.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
This is the most self righteous, egotistical piece of garbage on ATS. I will not honor the woman any more than I do any man.This is affirmative action at it's best, give'em an inch and they take a mile and then start to think they are better than all humankind. It's almost laughable Without the man, there would be no seed for children and no need for birth givers. Women are but just 50% of the equation. I get so sick of people stuck on themselves. How about this. ~HONOR THE MAN, THE VERY FIRST BEING ON EARTH ACCORDING TO THE MOST ACCURATE HISTORICAL BOOK THAT THE WHOLE WORLD FOLLOWS, (except for a few female egomaniacs), AND WITHOUT HIM......WOMAN WOULD NOT EVEN EXIST AS A BIRTH GIVER. ALL HAIL MEN!~

P.S. I will honor no one who doesn't honor me back. This post is very similar to many feminist posts that I discussed on ATS in the past, only for some reason ATS let's YOU, as a WOMAN, disparage and disrespect men in the very same way, and your post doesn't get deleted (for some reason). This is just another 'affirmative action' perk, don't get used to it.....the free ride will be over soon, as men are starting to wake up to your self-serving egotism at their expense. Then sites, such as this one, will delete YOUR disrespects to me all the same no matter what your gender.

edit on 15-1-2012 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by MICHIGANFAN1A2B

Do not speak of what you do not know. God gave no job to man nor woman, and made them free of place to be what they wish. A man seeks a wife, and they produce children in the unity of their flesh. This is all that is ever given.

Men and women are, in fact, equal. So much so that even God calls women "man" in terms of mankind.

1This [is] an account of the births of Adam: In the day of God's preparing man, in the likeness of God He hath made him; 2a male and a female He hath prepared them, and He blesseth them, and calleth their name Man, in the day of their being prepared.

27And God prepareth the man in His image; in the image of God He prepared him, a male and a female He prepared them.

And in the New Testament, Paul makes emphasis on the fact that Marriage is an agreement to be one. That you are free if you are not married; male and female. That a woman and a man are both happier single.

Even when Paul speaks of what he feels a woman and a man should do, he makes it clear it is his own opinion, and that God has given mankind freedom to be as they wish in their life, bound to the life of Christ.

Me thinks ye not read what you claim to know.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreshNugget

it is amazing how u cant see, as if to see is first the thing u see, and where are u that see? dont u ever exist? cant u stay a second only out moving? so how r u a man then when u cant move out of being conscious?

b proud as far as u want as long as u mean objective conscious realisations, not bc of ur body powers, u act then as chickens so women while u mean abusing their inferior body weight compared to urs, so in actually focusing on those terms of women superiority to claim being superior u r asserting urself conscious inferiority freely while women are that to objective conditions never individually

edit on Sun Jan 15 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Please Avoid Using TXT Shorthand On ATS (UPDATED)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join