It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Honor the Life Giver: Women

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi
Men should be humble to even deserve equal status to her. Men should be a women's helper and partner, not her controller or dominant.

Peace.

Its to bad you have to repeat yourself... most people view OP and reply. Its time consuming to read post after post.

I get what your saying pregnancy is a troublesome on the body. Trust me and majority of the world, we get it. You need to understand this is the year 2012 we are beyond men controlling or dominating their wife. Sure its still out there. I look down upon guys that don't treat women as their equal. I also have seen women be unappreciative and disrespectful to their man. It goes both ways.

So here is to women THANK YOU for going through all the troubles of pregnancy.

If that is all you wanted was appreciation I have no problem giving that. If you could also ask for appreciation of men bringing the "breath of life" in your OP as well, then you wont look like another feminist who thinks women deserve appreciation and not the humble man who should be a woman's helper. (sounds bad doesn't it)

Equality between the genders should be seen and honored at the same time.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

what is amazing too is how u cant admit smthg existence unless u get smthg of, why cant u say facts bc they are not u, while also why cant u b without having to justify being superior? u can b bc there u r real so constant why superiority must b the exclusive reason, there are so many as infinite different realities in existence that happen to b through creations too wide, how cant u b real just as being real out of so much things, how only superiority define what is real?
anyway only truth is absolute superiority, so what is truly real is free from all absolute existence

and women right as men right are not individual rights, but u dont get how the biggest must be meant before being out of it free

women free right is out of right condition so when they constantly point objectively the misery of positive by clearly meaning to support any matter of that fact
men free right is out of right condition so when they constantly point subjectively the misery of freedom by clearly meaning to support any free else sense matter of that fact

edit on Sun Jan 15 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Please Avoid Using TXT Shorthand On ATS (UPDATED)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreshNugget

Also, to your response to mine.,

When I offer help on the site to a vagina, whom cannot lift 65 pounds of weight, for help and get denied. She breaks her # back and sues the company for not having the proper tools on site to accustom her weakness. ALL MEN MUST SUFFER for her failure to understand?

All hail the ALL MIGHTY VAGINA?

there is no response to what i said there at all, it is amazing how far u enjoy to please urself in pretending being the positive reality of ur free will

what is true is by definition beyond absolute so only free, and since existence is true then any conscious is free fact so any conscious expression as exclusively through words sentences ways is totally independant of anyother expression and more surely absolutely independant to all reality so to any knowledge

that is where one freedom is more then all freedom when truth is freedom proved by objective existence in concept being a fact

one freedom is very small but very free so have a lot of rights in being totally out of any negative facts in existence all

while all freedom is surely big but forced to the knowledge of all as the condition to mean its freedom from

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

and women right as men right are not individual rights, but u don't get how the biggest must be meant before being out of it free

I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to be a tad bit off topic and speak for the community.

You are not speaking English and no body can understand what you are talking about.

What little I can get out of your mouth words....

women rights are the women that are constant from meaning objectively rights miseries men rights are men that are constant from meaning subjectively freedom rights out of all objective existence knowledge

lol what? Subjective? Objective? Gender? Please speak sense.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

speak for urself, if u dont use my words nor my ways how do that give u the right to kill my place while u pretend subjectively owning the place

i can b a retarded but still im of individual rights exactly as u here, stay on ur posts or who talk to u to mean ur superiority, u are not the source of rights just the source of urself mind reality, that if u r any

edit on Sun Jan 15 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Please Avoid Using TXT Shorthand On ATS (UPDATED)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

I know the law.

Therefore.

I am a source of rights.
edit on 15-1-2012 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

you are proving the evil u r

knowing the law at the maximum if fully dedicated to makes u a lawyer for relative rights,

on the contrary the more u know the law the more u r forced to be under it below all rights, since u know the law then u can b right for urself without having to get ur right

knowing the law is knowing the freedom superiority of all its applications dimensions,

so u obviously mean oness creations as if there could b any credibility to lies to jump on acting for ur free will to get any positive reality from playing fully real what do not exist

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
ur expression is an example of evil ways

knowledge to u deny the object of knowledge existing

that is how u take the place of what u think knowing

true knowledge on the contrary makes u move back in respect of what u know existing

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely
ur expression is an example of evil ways

knowledge to u deny the object of knowledge existing

that is how u take the place of what u think knowing

true knowledge on the contrary makes u move back in respect of what u know existing

-le sigh-

Please stop using Google Translate. That is the only explanation I can think of for how someone with such terrible grammar can spell so well. If I might suggest actually LEARNING English...? This gibberish does nothing for any of us here, and only further complicates the points you're trying to make...if, indeed, you are making any.

Thanks, and have a good day.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

Funny that people believe that man was before woman, i know the bible says that Eve was made from Adams rib but the bible was written by male authority figures.
Every person begins as a female in the womb, that is why men have nipples. Every egg (ova) that a female is born with (a baby girl has all the eggs she will ever have the day she is born) is female. Woman is the prototype.

What came first the chicken or the egg? Well, it was not the cockrel that's for sure.
edit on 14-1-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

Nicely said. The Masculine ego has caused us to deny even the most basic truths of our own conceptions.

You know, I respect women...but I really would appreciate if you would quit knocking men around. You post a thread that asks for respect for women....and say nothing about men. When one child gets attention, the other child will demand it receives its own due.

The wise thread would have promoted the respect of humankind in general, regardless of gender. But you focused primarily on the women...thus the criticism. And every other post afterward has some biting comment regarding the lack of necessity of man, or the idiocy of man, or some such nonsense.

Pay everyone their dues, and they will be happy. Imply by omission (thoughtless, intentional, or otherwise) that they are not wanted, and they will call you out. That's how people work.

Thank you for your thoughts, but remember: we all want to make a difference.
edit on CSundaypm515119f19America/Chicago15 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
There are only two women that I will ever worship. My mother, and the mother of my children.

The worst thing I know is people trying to shove down my throat that men or women are better/unequal/smarter/stupider/whateverhaveyou than the other. The same goes for people telling me to worship somebody simply because of what their body looks like, and their role in the Circle of Life. We're all humans. If anything, we all deserve to be worshipped because we're a beautiful thing to behold, man OR woman. Get a grip and drop the bloody gender act, because it's getting real old, real fast.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

This thread is about the woman/female but it makes the boys cry. The boys have to be responsible for their own feelings and not expect the world and women to make it all ok for them. Women and the world are not here to make you happy. Your reaction is your reaction, you must be accoutable.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

post removed by staff

this site right here: translate.google.com...

In any case, let's all respect one another, despite our genders or cross genders or colors or ethnicity or sexualities or anything else that might harmlessly differentiate us from one another.

If we were meant to ridicule and destroy each other due to differences, God would have blown up the planet a long time ago because we weren't like Him.
edit on CSundaypm414142f42America/Chicago15 by Starchild23 because: spelling

edit on Sun Jan 15 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
Pay everyone their dues, and they will be happy. Imply by omission (thoughtless, intentional, or otherwise) that they are not wanted, and they will call you out. That's how people work.

that is how you work while u mean it for others from getting what u want by hiding the truth

noone here replied of those terms but you, all comments here were happy about inventing a post as they always mean to write on topics that inspire their minds to move
as if a full expression of words could be a reaction to other present being
you clearly prove how you deny the truth just as your way to get smthg from

freedom exist to an extent that all and any is free while that is exclusively what exist truly

of course being attached to another freedom as superior reference will force you to become freely an absolute opportunist keeping counting what u got from that bizarre existence sense since not logical nor free, for the least fullfilment to ur absolute need to justify being existing as a constant one fact sanity

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I see nothing wrong with what I posted. I am simply advocating the absolute equality of both genders. There need be no arguments about which one is more important, because honestly, in order for either one to reproduce without the other, they have to go the extra yard and rely on technology.

So, in truth, neither women NOR men can have offspring entirely alone. They both need technology created by man and woman in order to skip direct contact. And eventually supplies would run out, which means a farm of men or women to be cultivated. And that is morally invalid.

We are all important, so let's burn the gender card and treat each other as people to be loved and cherished. What's the point to all the jealousy and tantrums? Seriously...

edit on CSundaypm343459f59America/Chicago15 by Starchild23 because: revision

edit on CSundaypm505059f59America/Chicago15 by Starchild23 because: spelling

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

If we were meant to ridicule and destroy each other due to differences, God would have blown up the planet a long time ago because we weren't like Him.

oh really? long time ago when? humanity is not planet life, so you mean since planet creation billions of years ago god was keeping it still bc animals and things awareness through it were like him?

well he can still kill all humans and keep it to animals and objects lies as before, why would he destroy the planet for humans destructions when they are never meant in planet life

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely

oh really? long time ago when? humanity is not planet life, so you mean since planet creation billions of years ago god was keeping it still bc animals and things awareness through it were like him?

well he can still kill all humans and keep it to animals and objects lies as before, why would he destroy the planet for humans destructions when they are never meant in planet life

Let's try to stay on topic. And that's not the point I was trying to make.
edit on CSundaypm313106f06America/Chicago15 by Starchild23 because: revision

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Women are no more important than men and men are no more important than women.

Both sexes have something they need from the other , they are both equal in their own way in every way. They compliment each other perfectly.

Lets honor the creator instead?

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

lol wut

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join