It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Honor the Life Giver: Women

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely
reply to post by Starchild23

well yea use is abuse, any use become absolute use so abuse

but no i dont go nor look nor any to one

I apologize, but you continue to make no sense. I'm not sure you can even read my posts.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23

I apologize, but you continue to make no sense. I'm not sure you can even read my posts.

whatever one do is by definition never what another did, so im definitely sure that u never write

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23

whatever one do is by definition never what another did, so im definitely sure that u never write

Then what am I doing right now?

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi
Calling for the respect, honor, helping, and partnership of women is what the opening post said.

You people are making absurd accusations and assumptions.

Assume ----> Ass out of you and me

I did not say to worship the female.

I did not say women are superior to men.

So what and the hell are you guys attacking me about? Because I said it is better to respect women as equals rather than control them?

The big bad men are fearful and outraged at the thought of doing away with sexist egotism? All is One.

I really enjoyed your post and took it as you meant it. You write beautifully.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

reacting to my presence and meaning others supports to ur whatever subjective will in pretending having a point out

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Beautiful ideas my friend, and very true. Although to play the mean man's advocate, it must be noted that there are plenty of women that are not motherly at all, so i choose to give graciousness and respect to the Mother, not the woman. Men and women are all individuals unto themselves in my mind, and are dynamic to varying degrees. On the other hand the idea of the Mother and Father represent the oneness of each side of the duality or Dyad.

I like to think of things as other things, analogy if you will. I think of the Mother as the hot rod, all ready to go,but with an empty tank. Great to look at and be in awe of, but the darn thing wont propagate. I think of the Father as the gasoline. Lol

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

reply to post by HIWATT

What have I personally said in this thread to cause you to direct so much anger towards me? You addressed me, but yet you are talking to me about things that I personally did not say.

The only thing you mentioned pertaining to me is evolution. Every single idea that any human has about the origins of existence IS a theory! Until you can PROVE one ideology about The Beginning, your understanding is as good as mine. I believe in evolution in what change we can see and study. Mutations, changes, and progressions of species is the evolution that I am talking about.

What's your beef with me?

As long as you respect men just as much as you respect women, and believe neither deserves special treatment, I have no problems with you.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Female and Male are One.

opposites equal zero so nothing and dont make ever one

as u said, children birth from that dont justify it being one, since women can give birth without men and men can keep existing as free conscious about everything without women objective realities

u want to emphasize on ur imagination to justify positively what is not at all true nor existing, it is ur subjective point then alone, obviously men women hate stories ends are more realistic then anything else

I cannot understand what you are saying either.

Justify positively why for can but not as if therefore men are equal because that is. (See what I mean?)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by BLKMJK

Female and Male are One.

opposites equal zero so nothing and dont make ever one

as u said, children birth from that dont justify it being one, since women can give birth without men and men can keep existing as free conscious about everything without women objective realities

u want to emphasize on ur imagination to justify positively what is not at all true nor existing, it is ur subjective point then alone, obviously men women hate stories ends are more realistic then anything else

Justify positively why for can but not as if therefore men are equal because that is. (See what I mean?)

I'm glad I'm not the only one who's confuzzled...

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Point One, if my personal opinions or biases were in question, a very simple search of my recently authored threads and posts illustrate me crying out for unity and the liberation from separating factors such as fear, hate, race, nationality, religion, gender, wealth, social status, etc. This is laziness and impulse-reactionary upon the accusers to understand a thing instead of attacking a thing.

Point Two, the accusers are way off topic. The topic HERE is realizing embryonic creation within a woman. Remembrance of our humble developments within her womb. Calling for an end to masculine supremacy, but instead calling for equal partnership.

If we were going to discuss the Male understanding and it's related symbology and truths, then we would discuss that in another thread, or simply ask my opinion before assuming.

If we were going to discuss the value of a strong family, thus manifesting as a strong society, thus manifesting as a healthy world, then we would discuss that in another thread, or at least ask my opinion before assuming.

I guess it's cool to incorrectly attack people without prior knowledge. I believe one must understand their opponent in order to win. You provocateur attackers didn't seek to understand me.

Thinking about the process of life is a beautiful thing, and that is what my opening post is talking about. Wow it is so amazing and beautiful! Can we discuss the OP and stay on topic?

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by xacto

u r not being intellectually honest, what u mean to call father figure is the one out of everything perspective in mind
while what u call mother figure is the one out of a thing perspective in mind,

a thing and everything can b one same only in truth perspective which is nothing to object realities

but what is sure is what freedom out of everything is opposite to freedom out of something in all terms

only slavery allowed that fact to survive till now starting by animals existence way which by definition do not exist

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

there is no equality in what do not exist, there is no equality in nothing

while in truth equality do not exist either, absolute is a conception for freedom value identification

objective existence is in absolute superiority terms so never object same exist

and subjective existence is in absolute freedom terms so nothing to compare ever there

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by xacto

Hello xacto. Thank you for the wonderful words. I could not agree with you any more. What you noted as 'mean man's advocate' was actually indeed what I was talking about
Thanks for taking the time to chat.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by BLKMJK

Hello BLKMJK and may Peace be with you. I'm glad you enjoyed the op, and thank you for the nice compliment. Have a nice weekend.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

reply to post by BLKMJK

Hello BLKMJK and may Peace be with you. I'm glad you enjoyed the op, and thank you for the nice compliment. Have a nice weekend.

You have a nice weekend as well. I was taken aback by how some members just jumped all over you. I could not help but think of how wonderful and heroic my wife of 20 years is after reading your post. She is my anchor and I would be nothing without her. Women should be held in high esteem instead of belittled and made to feel inferior. Keep writing and do not let people bring you down if they do not get it.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

there is no equality in what do not exist, there is no equality in nothing

while in truth equality do not exist either, absolute is a conception for freedom value identification

objective existence is in absolute superiority terms so never object same exist

and subjective existence is in absolute freedom terms so nothing to compare ever there

Would you please stop writing like this, it is painful and I think you are leveling me.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
1) i like this thread, s & f 4 u

2) i believe the metaphysical importance of female energies will become much more important to us in the next few decades.

3) astrology is important.

4) while i was researching a completely unrelated subject, I came across this interesting bit about astrology and "2012"ish phenomenon:

(planet Venus has always represented the female, & the Pleiades constellation is a small group of stars also known by the name The 7 Sisters, holding very strong female energies)

During the peak period of Mayan civilization 300 to 800 AD, the Pleiades passed directly overhead of the ceremonial temples of Tikal (17°N13') and Palenque (17°30'), every day. In the late 900s, Chichén Itzá it is reported that this site was "reactivated" by the historical Quetzalcoatl. Not only the Pleiades passed directly over this site, but the star called Maia passed directly over the zenith of Chichén Itzá (20°N41'). The passage of the Pleiades over the Yucatan no longer occurred by the time the Spanish arrived in the 1500s.

The 5000-year Mayan calendar cycle ends in 2012, the same year as a Venus passage through the stars of the Pleiades. Also in 2012, on May 20, there will be a solar eclipse astrologically conjunct the stars of the Pleiades. This alignment will be of the Sun and the Moon between the Earth and the stars of the Pleiades.

www.greatdreams.com...

This was the first series of messages to come out of the Galactic center for the alert public to interpret. The Lord of the Rings dealt with the transformation of evil through love, compassion and humility. It was a message about life and death, and the awakening of brotherhood among humanity. The “sun” or “son” king dispersed the dark and brought light to the planet. The female power who was behind this birth was Arwen, the fairy queen. She mated with the new king and merged the cosmos and Earth energies to birth a new kingdom on Earth.

How will this transformation actually manifest on Planet Earth? As the sunking unites with the womb of the Milky Way, who will the mother bring forth to save us from ourselves? Our last savior manifested in a male body because it was far easier for a male to influence the masses; will it manifest this time in a female body?

Eight years later, in 2014 – the new Earth mother energy (following a two-year death/rebirth transition from “death consciousness” to “life consciousness”, which will begin around December 21, 2012) will anchor and manifest its higher “female” energies for all to behold, I suspect sometime between May 17 and May 23, 2014. At that time, the last of us who are in “tune” with this frequency, will also incrementally reach 12-strand DNA activation.

The new female energy, manifesting as “Goddess”, will bring in the higher 13-strand vibration for us to “attune” or “atone” to from the Galactic Federation’s midpoint command station, and by the end of another 13 years (2027), we’ll be attuned to the 13th chakra energy and vibration, and will have open and public contact with the Galactic Federation of Light. While some of us are already having these contacts, the public is not quite ready for prime time.

At that time, there will be galactic exchange of a new kind, and those who opened their cosmic bank accounts when the option was still available, will be able to cash in big time. Paydirt will be given new meaning.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
edit on 1/14/12 by metalshredmetal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by BLKMJK

if u see women as being ur wife u just proved that women do not exist in ur mind while u and others men that u admit having the same rights do

women think the same about u anyway, rights are what protect true existence from what they exist first so always last

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I'm a girl and I need a penis to get pregnant naturally. I like men, a world full of just women would be a horrible one.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez
I'm a girl and I need a penis to get pregnant naturally. I like men, a world full of just women would be a horrible one.

Thank the Lord.

A voice of reason!

This is one of the most bizarre threads I've ever read here.. it's like rubber necking an accident though, you just can't help checking it out.
I would also like to add that without ODD people, the world would be much more boring as well... so if anything this "discussion" is proof entertainment is alive and well

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join