It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge William Adams beats daughter for using the Internet

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Beating your own kid basically implies that you're too much of an idiot to sit down and think and figure out a non-violent way to deal with them. Bringing physical harm and emotional damage upon your child is an incredibly idiotic way to deal with the fact that your kid wanted to do something they enjoy doing, unless what they did had caused great problems or hurt anyone else.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Gseven

Gseven said:

You should forgive her...it only hurts you in the long run. I am sorry you went through that, but it's not the discipline she gave you that you hate. It's the amount of love she DIDN'T give you in the process. If she would have loved you properly, then the discipline would have been balanced. I wonder what kind of childhood she had that led her to be that kind of mother? Sometimes it takes a stronger person to empathize with the people who have hurt them the most. You don't have to have them in your life, but if you were forced to view videos of her childhood, you might feel differently. She may have tried to be different, but failed and didn't know how to fix it.

Love without discipline and discipline without love will both yield terrible results. The former will yield kids who walk all over their parents and think the world owes them everything. The latter will result in angry, bitter people who hate their parent(s), and live their lives constantly reliving their anger and fear vicariously through others' pain and experiences.

signature:
Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that but the really great make you feel that you too can become great. ~Mark Twain

And I say:

Well said G. Forgiveness is essential for a happy life. It does far more good for the forgiver, than the forgiven.

Stay welll.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I see no problem with a little discipline. Grounding your kid is just as effective as beating the s*** out of them. When a parent does this it just shows that they have an underlying anger problem. Seriously? Your daughter is on the computer doing something other than her homework and your response is to grab a belt and whip her repeatedly as hard as you can in the legs and back region? This asshole has problems. If I were her uncle or cousin or something I would straight up f*** this guy up....with the help of other cousins or uncles.

Oh and muzzleflash....apparently if my semen creates a child I should be able to kill him/her. Hey I created their life, I can snuff it out just as easily without the law stepping in. Freaking animals have more compassion for their young. I know that in the scheme of things this wasn't as bad as other kids get it, but it's no less wrong.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
It is my responsibility to hold the mob back from trying to strip parents of their rights to parent.

Who are you to say what is right for someone else's family?

Again, following your argument, you are saying that a parent should be allowed to rape their child or lock their child in the basement for 16 years, if that family thinks that's ''right''.

You can't have it both ways. Either you accept that the government sets boundaries in how parents are allowed to raise their children, or you don't - which means that you support a parent's ''right'' to torture or sexually abuse their child with impunity.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

I am the mother of 5 children and believe me, I can totally understand how angry you can get with a rebellious teenager who gets on the computer when they've been told not to. I also feel it is important to discipline your children, and sometimes I spank, usually after 2 other types of punishments like time-out, or taking away privileges. HAVING SAID THAT, I find this video repulsive. This man is clearly abusing his daughter. He's out of control of his anger and is trying to be a tyrant, not a father. MAYBE, one swat would have been acceptable, but what he is doing is barbaric. I think somebody should bring him up on child abuse charges and he should be disbarred. It's a clear testament that he doesn't have any self control among other things. Sick!

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
While I feel that it is totally acceptable to give a child a whipping, this video does seem over the top when I first look at it. Mentally, Verbally and Physically.

On my second review of it, I began to wonder what exactly she was doing on the internet other than "downloading games", as mentioned in the video. Did the parents punish her lightly in the past for the same reason and she continued to disobey?

If she had been beaten as severely in the past, why was she reluctant to just simply just bending over and taking the beating? Did she want the beating to be as bad as possible while it was being taped?

Just as a previous poster mentioned, the only time she seemed to cry was when the parents were in the room.

The fact that it is even on video gives me the impression that she knew she had it coming, and intended to make it appear as bad as possible.

As I stated at the beginning, the video way above what I would consider acceptable whipping. Yet I have to question the motive behind the video, and if it is a regular occurrence. If this is simply a video of parents attempting to discipline an overly disobedient child, then I cant say that the parents are entirely in the wrong.

I am certain that many will have a different view than mine, but that's entirely understandable.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by n00bUK
reply to post by NadaCambia

Leeds Rhino's!

my cousin in you're avatar!

OP:

This video is fkin wrong. . i hope he gets arrested & bumbed in prison

Your cousin is TMFMISL?

I'm more of an NRL man myself but Bailey is always good value for entertainment when I watch the SL. Any news on whether he's in line for any games this Four Nations? Could do with someone of his complete insanity against the Ozzies and Kiwis

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
i cant watch this , this man is power tripping his daughter for the internet wtf?? over the internet. wow, i hope i get this man information, he deserves whats comming to him
there is no need for this nowadays!

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Those darned computers.
I'll beat you into submission!
Just wow.
I believe the only thing that kept this animal from honor killing his daughter was he's probably a christian.
Of course that explains the beating and such, but just wow.
I'm glad this girl decided to share this video with the world and show what kind of animal is put in charge of peoples judgement and futures.
Truth is he blamed it on the computer, 100 years ago it would have been those evil books, 50 years ago it would have been the radio, then the tv, Etc.
This guy is just another angry user

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
After thinking about this more, I realized something that might factor into the disagreeing sides here. My wife was beaten by her mother and 'stepdad's, boyfriends, etc. I was never physically abused as a child. My wife has the ability to talk about it like its no big deal, yes she was hit and slapped and kicked. It happened, she lived, she got over it. So for her this might not be a big deal, for me it was, because I am not familiar with physical violence, I was never abused and have never really been in a fight or anything.

To me this is atrocious and unimaginable. To others this is another day at home with mom and dad. The older I get the more I realize life is all about perspective.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by annecares
reply to post by muzzleflash

I cannot stand people ilke you that judge the abused. CHILDREN are not equipped to deal with adult perversion. What do you not get about that? Now it becomes the child's fault that they did not tell? wow, you are sick.

Well said. I was both beaten and sexually abused as a child by my stepfather and due to fear or more beating/abusement I didn't dare tell anyone. BUT 30 years later when my sister had girls of her own I had to speak up. Needless to say it was a huge family fiasco. And even then my stepfather still had the gall to threaten me. But it's out of the closet now, the girls are safe, and I have a clean conscious.

That man in the video did not realize or care about the emotional scars he caused. He obviously needs anger management classes.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Am absolutely shocked !

Have tried watching it but had to stop after one minute.

Apparently he said today that " It wasn't as bad as it looked on the tape ".......... let's just hope he will be sent to prison because prison rape also doesn't look as bad as it sounds ......

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
When the weak and pathetic want to feel strong, they become judges or police officers.
They also beat their children.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
reply to post by SaturnFX

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Who is the uploader? its obvious, isn't it...where was the camera? it was in the daughters bedroom recording what is obviously a ritual...

The daughter did it now, to embarass and destroy her father and perhaps a upcoming campaign he has

That is what happens when you beat a near adult...they remember, and they get even...who is the uploader? some formerly abused judges daughter would be my guess..

Regardless of how many times you repeat the word 'obvious', your assumption-based opinion will not magically transform into a proven fact, without....... well, proving it!

Since you claim this is [color=DAFF75]'obviously a ritual', then obviously, you should have no problem finding the sequels that she filmed throughout the following years. Where are the other videos?

edit on 11/2/11 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

Ahh, posted from the girl on twitter

it is exactly as I stated..like magic it is now fact...wow, common sense wins again...so much for ducking your head in the sand techniques and pretending to see nothing.

Now, why don't you respond to the actual girl and ask her why she didn't make a series...the ritual in question was her being beaten, not of her recording it...

Grow up...be a critically thinking person. OBVIOUSLY, you need to understand patterns, defenses, and general social interactions of people...
So, since it is now gone from obvious to factual...got anything else to say? Maybe its cool for men to beat women into submission? Hell, thats a better defense than the...erm...nothing defense of absurdity you are preforming here...but carry on...the net needs examples of how not to discuss an issue and sound reasonable.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Awesome, MSM is lit up now.

Go to Google news. Search term - Judge William Adams

Were talking fox, forbes, huffington post, CNN, international business times and many more....

This child beater is going to getting what he deserves... He won't work as a judge ever again... Let's hope he gets charged too...

However Forbes were able to fit Herman Cain in there story which made me roll my eyes and they all act like it only happened once.... By his own admission in the video he says its not the first time and that she gets the whip again....

Finally MSM doing it right??? Maybe, we'll see what comes of it.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by horseplay

Thats some real business there. I was never physically abused but I am familiar with other kinds of abuse. I can assure you a child of 6, 7, 8 + can not even comprehend what they should be doing in this situation. You know it is not your fault but you still feel guilty and self conscious and dirty because you know it should not be done. So you don't say a word. I was 26 before I finally said something but by then all it did was hurt the wrong people. Although those people were supposed to be making sure I wasn't hurt.

Either way what I am trying to say is you cannot ever, ever blame the victim for not telling someone. If you haven't experienced this type of situation, you have no clue what the mentality of that person really is and the things they struggle with. How do you blame a child for not telling on a family member molesting them?

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Get the info on the judge here:

www.facebook.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Im sorry I couldn't watch pass the part where he started hitting her with the belt, Im sorry I just couldn't bear to watch something so horrible like that.

# that guy!!!! I hope he goes to hell!!!

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tindalos2013
If the sixteen year old girl broke the house rules then she deserved the beating. Plus it will toughen her up for life in the real world. Besides the belt whipping did not look that harsh anyway, she's just a big crybaby.

Another child beating advocate...

ATS must be full of them

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Laying a finger on a child is wrong.

Violence against children creates rebellion and later when they turn around 19 or 20, they will do everything that you you as a parent don't like (smoking, sex, alcohol, violence,etc...). And you won't be able to do snip about it otherwise you are the one who will get f**** up if you lay a finger on them.
edit on 2-11-2011 by Jepic because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join