It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge William Adams beats daughter for using the Internet

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

sally struthers on you? hmm.

mate, this is demonic ;

www.guardian.co.uk...
www.dailymail.co.uk...
www.dailymail.co.uk...

people who can't see through the red mist should maybe take a break and come back when some reason starts breaking through.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by sputniksteve
reply to post by muzzleflash

Then ignore the person that said they will shoot you in the face. I posed quite a few good questions to you.

It's hard to keep up, this has been going so fast and I've been trying to keep up but I admit I keep getting behind.

I'll try to find any questions you may have had that I failed to answer, please give me a little time, thanks.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Listen at 2:22 to 2:26

The judge says something to his wife like " Give it to me" meaning the belt, she doesn't comply.

Judges responds with something that sounds like "I am going to get another n"? then he storms out of the room.

Thoughts?

edit on 2-11-2011 by Realtruth because: Two belt situation here, but he comes back empty handed

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
In fact I can't find a single nation on Earth where this act is technically illegal.

I wonder why it's so difficult to pinpoint one?

Are you serious ? You're obviously not looking very hard.

There are numerous countries who have anti-smacking legislation in place. Sweden, for example, banned smacking children as early as 1978. Germany, Austria, Denmark, Finland, and many other European countries all have anti-smacking legislation.

I'm pretty sure that if it's illegal to smack your child in these countries, then it must also be illegal to whip them across the face with a belt.

edit on 2-11-2011 by Sherlock Holmes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SSimon
I just did a simple research and found this.
I believe it just show how sick this judge is...
www.scam.com...

Well worth the read of the entire thread including all the comments. Somebody is lying egregiously. Not sure who, quite yet. Obviously this video is being used as a weapon in a larger game. Despite that fact, and whether or not this particular judge is a monster or not, the comments here are mostly directed toward whether or not the video depicts actual abuse or acceptable discipline. I personally don't think it meets the standard of abuse...although I do think he goes past useful discipline. It was hard to listen to him swearing at her. It was also hard not to understand that she was setting him up though, and there was plenty of acting going on in it.

Stay well.

link   
reply to post by Realtruth

I thought I heard him saying he was going to get another one or a bigger one...something like that

link   
I am in no way defending the parents, however, we do not know the girl's history. I say this because I grew up with wonderful parents, and a younger brother who rebelled to the extreme. They tried punishing him like they did me, grounding, etc, and it didnt work. My dad used the belt on him until he moved out of the house at 18. My parents tried to make him morally responsible. My brother ended up in prison for 13 yrs.

My point is, maybe the parents have tried everything normal parents do, grounding, etc. Maybe it didnt work. Maybe she has done other things in the past. I heard the dad say "you are a liar, and a thief". So to me, I think these parents are doing what they think will save this young girl.

He is a judge apparently, so I am sure he has seen kids go to jail or end up dead for doing the wrong things.

I think the parents need counseling and the girl needs help too.

I cannot take a snippit out of someone's life and make a judgement. All i can do is say I pray there is more to it and I pray they get the help they need.

Anyone who is a parent knows the sweet innocent child you bring into this world can be a demon at times and leave you feeling like you have failed. Children are our responsiblity to mold into great human beings. I think the parents are trying to teach her there are consequences for her actions.

I personally have never spanked my daughter. She is a good kid. However, I reserve the right to spank her any time I feel she cannot learn a lesson any other way. It is not off the table in our house. I dont threaten it, she knows it is an option. Once I even asked her, want a spanking or grounded for a week. She took grounded for a week. Being spanked is a foreign concept to her. It terrifies her. LOL

I just think before a lynch mob forms, we need facts.

My opinion is the girl video taped this herself. It reminds me again of my brother. He called CPS on my parents. When they came to our home, they said spankings were ok with belts as long as they were on the buttocks and did not leave a mark for more than an hour.

I think she is trying to get attention. If she was beat that badly why isnt she still crying after wards? She definitely has a defiant streak. The fact that she wasnt cowering in a corner trying to avoid being spanked.

My daughter wouldve ran all over the place if I came at her with a belt. She would've been screaming bloody murder before it even touched her.

To me this child definitely has a defiant streak.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
This man's daughter has (cerebal palsy)....he is really out of control and needs to be held responsible for his violent actions.

What I want to know is...who filmed this? Who put this film on the internet?

It's quite clear the girl filmed it, as she knew she was in trouble. At the end of the footage she goes over to the camera and shuts it off.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

What if someone did that to your kid? i think youd be singing a different tune.

I think i might go do this to my kid right now! But its none of your business?

Maybe you think this was justafiable, but i dont care the reasons. if i heard that coming from my neighbor house, Id walk right over there and bash his head in with a baseball bat.

Sorry i live in Canada, where we dont turn a blind eye because of some diluted sence of freedom of rights. And we dont have to worry about being shot for standing up and speaking out for what we think is right. and this is wrong. Whatever way you try to twist it.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
Possibly a new development in this, and I hope I am hearing it wrong but.....

The judge says something to his wife like " Give it to me" meaning the belt, she doesn't comply.

Judges responds with something that sounds like "I am going to get a Knife"? then he storms out of the room.

Thoughts?

Sounds like "I'll go get another one" in Texan accent, which sounds like one word.

"Anotherun".

Then he returns with a 2nd belt.
edit on 2-11-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

Belt 1 = dark color
Belt 2 = light color

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
That is what people think of doing when they are being abused, is video it so they can stop the abuse.

In other words, this isn't the first time.
edit on 2-11-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
That is what people think of doing when they are being abused, is video it so they can stop the abuse.

She would have released it 7 years ago if it were to "stop" the punishment.

Instead, it appears she saved this for well beyond her 18th birthday as some form of leverage against her father.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Most everyone is running to the “Childs” defense. My friend is a police officer. His 16 year old daughter back talks, sneaks out of the house at night, has sex with the local “thugs”, hangs out with drug attics and low life’s, skips school and is regularly brought home by the police. He doesn’t believe in “beating” children either by the way. She will be pregnant by 17, married twice by 25 and spend the rest of her life as a loser.
I’m sure the judge sees this sort of thing all the time. Everyone wants to defend a woman who has posted a 7 year old tape to make her father look like an ass. What’s her motivation? Any of you ever stop to consider that she is a smart mouth defiant little witch that continually disobeyed her parents and has a score to settle with her father? No No, she is a victim and he is an evil judge. Sounds better! I can easily imagine how frustrating it is to raise a defiant child.
Boundaries are critical in child development. Without them, children grow up to be disrespectful, selfish adults who think there owed something for nothing. Things that make you go hmmm….

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
Possibly a new development in this, and I hope I am hearing it wrong but.....

Judges responds with something that sounds like "I am going to get a Knife"? then he storms out of the room.

Thoughts?

Sounds like "I'll go get another one" in Texan accent, which sounds like one word.

"Anotherun".

Then he returns with a 2nd belt.

Belt 1 = dark color
Belt 2 = light color

Yea

I listened to it again.

Forgot we are talkin Southern word mash here.

edit on 2-11-2011 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Mental evals. for ALL* public /social workers....

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
What the hell?! is he really a judge? is this the kind of people that take care of the justice system?! He really pushed it too far, I know its not my kid, but c'mon, thats not discipline, thats irrational agression!

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
One thing i wanted to add:
I wasnt able to view the video with sound before, but now that i am its even more hillarious. Just one quote from her mother around 2.30:

"turn over and take it (the beating) like a grown up woman."

yeah allright, because every grown up woman would let them have beaten the # out of her.

That line nearly made me laugh if it wouldn´t be so sad.
edit on 2-11-2011 by roswell1987 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-11-2011 by roswell1987 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

Kids need discipline. Sucks. But I'd do the same. I'd expect no different too. What, you want a daughter who isn't able to control their own addictions and low parts of their life? Who wastes their life on entertainment rather than school work? If you want to do that, quit school, and live in a public computing space. Parents control the money, they control the work.

This is parenting. If it was disjointed parents yelling and taking it out on their kids, than that would be wrong. But this is a kid who refuses to listen, and gets what they deserve.

When parents are united to disciplining their children to do work, It really doesn't matter. That's called parenting.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Instead, it appears she saved this for well beyond her 18th birthday as some form of leverage against her father.

She saved the video for "the right time" because recently her father (the man in the video) has been harassing her with obscene phone messages, she had enough and posted it on Youtube and Reedit. www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

You are in no place to say what she would have or should have done. You are not her, you did not take the beating.(s)

It is not uncommon for those who are abused to come out years after.

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join