It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Plane Crashes in California

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Homedawg
1 down,149(spray planes) to go....

Did you ever tell us how you know there were exactly/only 150 of them??

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

It's called outsourcing. Why should the Gov maintain a plane to seed a cloud only occasionally? If there are people with equipment, resources and know-how hire them. It's done all over that way. For example, my husband worked for a facility maintenance group. He did everything that needed fixing except those that require coolant. They always hired a refrigeration business, because the cost of training, licensing, equipment, and storage/refrigerant used. That is very standard; the grocery chain I worked for did the same.
It doesn't make sense to have a plane, specially equipped, a pilot, and all the licensing and insurance involved if they are not going to be used on a really regular basis.

Common sense and logic.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

Jsut for the record, I think you are answering the poster I was replying to rather than me.

And yes - the concept of outsourcing, hiring in expertise, contracting for niche tasks....all these may be business-speak but they are also common, normal, well known, usually good business practice, etc.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk
It's a military site about a certain squadrons weather monitoring activities/archive.

Indeed - here's their "product list":

notus2.afccc.af.mil...

Some fairly in depth weather and climate information in there - I wonder which bits of it are suspicious??

Looks to me a lot like the hysterical reports about the Rothschilds buying into Weather Central - eg blogs.wsj.com...

Like this guy who apparently thinks it is noteable but doesn't say why - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Lots of that going on from chemmies - link spam - putting up links that they presumably think are somehow important, but they don't say why they think they are important, or what is suspicious on them.....

edit on 14-6-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi
reply to post by network dude

Just because something wears 'the mask of a clear sky' doesn't mean it is.

OK, it's you mystery Scooby Doo, how about you explain what cloud seeding has to do with chemtrails and conspiracies.

I'll be right here.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
1 thing I haven't noticed anyone say anything about, is regardless of what is being sprayed, and the proof of spraying is in some of the links I posted(if you don't see it, you need to study on it more), the weather has become noticably more violent. In a very short period of time. 10 yrs ago, an F5 tornado was a once a yr average. Now, 5 in april, Joplin, of course, and at least 1 other F5 in east-central arkansas 2 days after Joplin was devastated. These are the 1's I noticed. I'm usually the weather buff, but have been slacking the last few months.
edit on 14-6-2011 by Hillbilly123069 because: Grammar

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hillbilly123069
1 thing I haven't noticed anyone say anything about, is regardless of what is being sprayed, and the proof of spraying is in some of the links I posted(if you don't see it, you need to study on it more),

Perhaps yuo could point out teh exact words since everyone else here is so thick??

the weather has become noticably more violent. In a very short period of time. 10 yrs ago, an F5 tornado was a once a yr average. Now, 5 in april, Joplin, of course, and at least 1 other F5 in east-central arkansas 2 days after Joplin was devastated. These are the 1's I noticed. I'm usually the weather buff, but have been slacking the last few months

2 in 1 year is not a massive change from an average of 1/year - even 3 is't necessarily a trend unless thereis actually a trend - ie a sustained change in mumbers over several years.

Appaerntly the total number of F3-5's isn't really increasing - there's quiet a lot of variability from year to year:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

1 thing I haven't noticed anyone say anything about, is regardless of what is being sprayed, and the proof of spraying is in some of the links I posted(if you don't see it, you need to study on it more), the weather has become noticably more violent. In a very short period of time. 10 yrs ago, an F5 tornado was a once a yr average. Now, 5 in april, Joplin, of course, and at least 1 other F5 in east-central arkansas 2 days after Joplin was devastated. These are the 1's I noticed. I'm usually the weather buff, but have been slacking the last few months.

there are times when I just want to be a smart ass and say something that fits perfectly in that realm, but this is not one of them.

Look up El Nino~ and La Nina. Search past weather patterns and multiple cycles. I think there is a direct correlation to those events, but I am not a weatherman. The violent weather is severe, but not unprecedented. And the history of event puts the last time we had this kind of weather quite a bit further in the past than 1990, the "official" start of chemtrails.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Do you even have any coherency to your chemtrail religion? First you accuse a company that had 3 airplanes, 1 of which was burned up, of being a chemtrail company, and you had no evidence of them spraying anything, just conjecture from chemmie and conspiracy sites.

So if that Omega 707 was a chemtrail plane because it refueled mainly Navy fighters, are the Navy fighters that took that fuel, then chemtrail planes too?

And what does any of that have to do with tornados?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
double post
edit on 14-6-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Maybe the tornadoes are caused by the chemtrail believers constructing Wihelm Reich's "cloudbusters" willy-nilly and leaving them lying around or on their roof, yards and other random places for no good reason.

In his "The Cloudbuster: Rules of Engagement by Wilhelm Reich, MD in 1954 ( see page 14 on this link ) you will see that rule 2 states...............

2. Never play around with rain making or cloudbusting. The OR envelope which you tackle while "drawing" energy from the atmosphere is an energetic continuum of high power. You may cause twisters. You may stir a forest fire into the wrong direction. You may do other damage without intending to do so. Never do anything unless you must.
(bold emphasis added by me)

After all, according to this website chemtrail believers may have already caused "historically massive" forest fires in the western states of the the USA as well as causing thousands of deaths throughout Europe due to their misuse of cloudbusters.

We currently have no clear certainty about what the long-term atmospheric effects will be from all of this, but assuredly it will not be a good thing, and will only add to broader atmospheric chaos. The "chemtrail-buster" network began in the Pacific Northwest USA in late 2000, for example, which is roughly correlated with the onset of a larger drought pattern across this same region, spreading eventually to the entire Western USA. Massive forest fires of historical magnitude subsequently appeared in Western States, as the normal rainfall cycles were disturbed. The atmospheric reaction to so many "chembuster" devices seems to be primarily a massive expansion of nearby desert regions into wetter regions, with around two years of heat-waves, drought and forest-fires! After the two years (our current estimate), the atmosphere finally self-adjusts and is no longer irritated by the chronic stimulus of the "chembusters". In 2003, the "chembuster" fad spread to Europe, which similarly had massive heat-waves, drought and forest fires, with around 3000 people dying in France alone from the horrible heat. Similar conditions might be projected to develop in Europe once again in 2004, with a lowered Wintertime precipitation as well. The atmospheric reaction in Europe was worse than in the USA, as the "chembusters" actually were expanding and attracting the Sahara Desert northward. The leaders of these cultish "chembuster" groups -- who also sell "Holy Hand Grenades", "orgonite", "orgone generators" and similar trinkets and gadgets, including devices to exorcize demons from inside the home -- none of which have any connections to Reich, but they will abuse his name and terms anyhow. They were informed of the dangers on many occasions, but dismissed them with arrogant contempt. (One primary person leading this "chembuster" movement basically told this writer to "f*** off" when the problem was pointed out to him, and he threw out of his his internet group anyone who dared to openly raise such questions.) Here, once again, we see the real-world effects of a deeply mystical self-proclaimed "expert" who has never studied Reich, never attempted Reich's basic experimental proofs, never apprenticed with any knowledgeable person so as to know what he was doing, never had a any orgone therapy to remove his own biophysical armoring... but who makes huge claims and assertions about "saving the world", and in the process helps to wreak horrible disaster around the planet. The "chembuster" groups are, in fact, the most dangerous of the mystical distorters of Reich's work today, given their great potentials to create massive droughts and heat-waves through deliberate mis-representation and mis-application of Reich's discoveries. As of 2005, the chembuster fad had invaded Australia, which began experiencing increasing drought, of historical proportions by 2007. If the two-year rule holds, nature will begin compensating naturally by 2008 -- but after what gigantic damages and loss of life will have occurred!

edit on 15-6-2011 by RobotCat because: added a ,

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Hillbilly may just be right after all, Omega Airs aircraft DID help Tornadoes appear in Arizona!

In 2007 OARS expanded its operations to include the first allied refueling flights by supporting the Royal Australian Air Force’s (RAAF) F/A-18 Hornets. In 2008, Omega completed its first global deployment by transporting a squadron of RAAF F/A-18s from RAAF Tindal, Australia, to Eielson AFB, Alaska for a USAF Red Flag exercise and back again. In May 2008 OARS also supported Britain’s Royal Air Force (RAF) using an Omega K-707 and KDC-10 to refuel GR-4A Tornadoes from New England to Arizona. Canadian Air Force CF-18s have also used Omega during past joint training.

edit on 15-6-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Apparently there were alot of witnesses to this crash (I'm talking about the original OP for all those in left field) and among the statements there was a report of no boom and a 148 inch diameter fuselage. The plane crashed from 16 or 20 feet in the air with 150,000 lbs. of jet fuel on board. The plane burned for 2 to 3 hours with ugly black smoke causing a 5 mile possibility of hazardous material situation and residents were asked to stay indoors. Water was never dumped or sprayed directly on the plane but at the perimeter. Firefighters essentially watched it burn.

Omega Air/Aviation/Re-fueling whatever is a company under the McEvaddy brothers umbrella. In March of 2003 the brothers were awarded a contract by the U.S. Navy to use civilian aircraft converted as re-fuelers. Supposedly the boast was that civilian aircraft could be converted into fuel tankers in 1 hour. They were to initially supply 100 tankers increasing that to 600. There are or have been offices in Dublin, Kent, San Antonio, Alexandria, Gambia, Brazil with jet aircraft parked all over the world including allegedly the Mojave Desert. Doesn't sound much like the 2 bit 3 plane outfit we started off with.

According to the FAA this particular crash was operating under provision 14 part 91 of federal regulatory code. Have to find out what that is since no reports list a destination.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Apparently there were alot of witnesses to this crash (I'm talking about the original OP for all those in left field) and among the statements there was a report of no boom and a 148 inch diameter fuselage. The plane crashed from 16 or 20 feet in the air with 150,000 lbs. of jet fuel on board. The plane burned for 2 to 3 hours with ugly black smoke causing a 5 mile possibility of hazardous material situation and residents were asked to stay indoors. Water was never dumped or sprayed directly on the plane but at the perimeter. Firefighters essentially watched it burn.

Omega Air/Aviation/Re-fueling whatever is a company under the McEvaddy brothers umbrella. In March of 2003 the brothers were awarded a contract by the U.S. Navy to use civilian aircraft converted as re-fuelers. Supposedly the boast was that civilian aircraft could be converted into fuel tankers in 1 hour. They were to initially supply 100 tankers increasing that to 600. There are or have been offices in Dublin, Kent, San Antonio, Alexandria, Gambia, Brazil with jet aircraft parked all over the world including allegedly the Mojave Desert. Doesn't sound much like the 2 bit 3 plane outfit we started off with.

According to the FAA this particular crash was operating under provision 14 part 91 of federal regulatory code. Have to find out what that is since no reports list a destination.

Basically that just means it was operating as a private aircraft on a "Public Use" flight.

I have never heard any such boast about converting aircraft in an hour, or that they have jet aircraft parked all over the world. Apparently the parent company still deals in 707s and parts, but the Omega outfit itself, had 2 70s and one DC-10. Now just 1 707.

The supposed reason for the accident was possibly 1 or 2 engines failing just after rotation and liftoff, which is the absolute worst time to have it. They put it back down on the ground and went off the end of the runway.

And letting it fuel fire burn is often the best thing there is to do. Along with water around the perimeter, and not on the fire itself. You do know why water sprayed on a gas/jet fuel fire is really really bad dont you?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Admins plz 4give the partial off-topic remarks. Firepilot, it is so easy for me to see you in the light of someone calling Columbus a fool for thinking the world was round. You can't believe actual video footage of these planes in action or dock. Considering your post count and your time as a member, you seem like someone posting/opinionating for passion of truth. Consider the possibility. If you cannot, I would be inclined to believe you had other not so honorable reasons for your position. There is no way to explain away whats in these links and videos. Your standing by the reasons and #'s given by a gov reputed for backroom deals and slight of hand tactics.
Everyone knows that contrails vanish(evaporate) immediately. We all grew up watching it. Most I'm seeing now don't do that.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot

Basically that just means it was operating as a private aircraft on a "Public Use" flight.

I have never heard any such boast about converting aircraft in an hour, or that they have jet aircraft parked all over the world. Apparently the parent company still deals in 707s and parts, but the Omega outfit itself, had 2 70s and one DC-10. Now just 1 707.

The supposed reason for the accident was possibly 1 or 2 engines failing just after rotation and liftoff, which is the absolute worst time to have it. They put it back down on the ground and went off the end of the runway.

And letting it fuel fire burn is often the best thing there is to do. Along with water around the perimeter, and not on the fire itself. You do know why water sprayed on a gas/jet fuel fire is really really bad dont you?

Yes, I looked up the codes and 91 is in a bunch of parts and without the decimal there is nothing specific there.

The boast was in a news story so already hearsay at that point and attributed generally to the company. The story was on the original contract and I think out of Ireland because these brothers are big men on campus there and politically connected and also reported on in the society pages.

They apparently lost 2 engines which precipitated the return to ground at which point a 3rd engine was damaged.

My point with the fire fighting efforts was that no foam was used according to witness reports - no effort to keep the 150,000 lbs. of fuel from burning.

The Pentagon is allegedly the brothers' most financially rewarding contract but couldn't find any details on that yet. Other prepared statements on the crash mention Omega Airs' "key role in supporting research, development, test evaluation work across the U.S." and "big loss to the aerospace industry research and development community."

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Admins plz 4give the partial off-topic remarks. Firepilot, it is so easy for me to see you in the light of someone calling Columbus a fool for thinking the world was round. You can't believe actual video footage of these planes in action or dock. Considering your post count and your time as a member, you seem like someone posting/opinionating for passion of truth. Consider the possibility. If you cannot, I would be inclined to believe you had other not so honorable reasons for your position. There is no way to explain away whats in these links and videos. Your standing by the reasons and #'s given by a gov reputed for backroom deals and slight of hand tactics.
Everyone knows that contrails vanish(evaporate) immediately. We all grew up watching it. Most I'm seeing now don't do that.

Science supports that the earth is round. Science does not support chemtrails.

You can make whatever allegations or assertions that you want, but nothing is as good as evidence. Speculation, "what if", "lets pretend..." or possibilities, are not evidence, and are just imagination. Got video evidence, then show it. Got evidence of rigged chemplanes, then show it.

No, this idea that contrails must immediately vanish from evaporation is silly, and illogical, and not supported by science.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

I would be happy to go to the airport with you to see these unmarked, N marked planes coming and going presently and would even buy you lunch and apologize and never question anything you say again.
Just curious how you are able to see these planes and the airport from Idaho and prove they are still coming and going unless you are able to remote view from where you live seems i can't tell you even what is happening at LAX from here, but then again i am not gifted with the ability of remote viewing.
I live right by the Airport and see planes going in and out all day and night so how can you tell what is coming and going from the Airport if you don't live here and so are you believing something you heard or read or told from years prior, and can you show me one of these planes coming or going within the last 2 months, i would've said the last 2 days but i will even give you a lot of room seems these planes are suppose to be operational everyday? If you can verify the last such flight of one of these can you please tell me when and where and i can help you back up your claim and take a pic and can you please give me the info so i to can apply to be on one of these planes as i could use a new job and an inside story and would be more than happy to unveil anything i see on my round trip to Area 51 and back.
Just a little confused though how you apply for a job that will take you to a place that the gov't says doesn't exist and how or why would they put this out in the open for just anyone with qualifications to apply? or if you do have the clearance necessary and the credentials can you please just tell us what does actually go on out there?
When was the last time or have you ever been to area 51? I would be more than happy to go with you.
I have friends that were born and raised here and lived here their whole life and have been told many stories which i take with a grain of salt but should i believe others that are not here or never lived here before them?
Seems rather odd that the gov't would give permission to poison the water but not the sky, or do you deny that corporations are putting chemicals in the water also?
I know the gov't and corporations are very trustworthy and would NEVER lie about things and yes Virginia there is a Santa Claus.

edit on 15-6-2011 by lastidealist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by lastidealist
reply to post by firepilot

Where do you live? I have no problem and told you where i live and not hide and would be happy to go to the airport with you to see these unmarked, N marked planes coming and going presently and would even buy you lunch and apologize and never question anything you say again.
Just curious how you are able to see these planes and prove they are still coming and going unless you are able to remote view from where you live seems i can't tell you even what is happening at LAX from here, but then again i am not gifted with the ability of remote viewing.
I live right by the Airport and see planes going in and out all day and night so how can you tell what is coming and going from the Airport if you don't live here and so am i to assume you are believing something you heard or read or told with no proof seems you don't live here and can not back up what you are saying and can you show me one of these planes coming or going within the last 2 months? If you can verify the last such flight of one of these can you please tell me when and where and can you please give me the info so i to can apply to be on one of these planes as i could use a new job and an inside story and would be more than happy to unveil anything i see on my round trip to Area 51 and back.
When was the last time or have you ever been to area 51? I would be more than happy to go with you.
I have friends that were born and raised here and lived their whole life here so how much time have you spent here to verify your info?
Seems rather odd that the gov't would give permission to poison the water but not the sky, or do you deny that corporations are putting chemicals in the water also?

I post on a message board, where they frequently photograph the JANET flights from their terminal at McCarren, and recently the older JANET planes being recently replaced with newer 737s. These planes do have the required N number registration marks, and even the ownership is known. These planes are photographed, they DO have their N numbers on there, and they DO fly out of McCarren.

I also have friends who have worked at the USAF bases uprange from Nellis, at both Tonopah and Groom Lake.

Here is a JANET flight right here, coming into land at Vegas. The N number is entirely visible.

www.airliners.net...(EG-&/Boeing-737-66N/1907010/M/

Cant get the link to work unfotunately. But if you are so sure the JANET flights have moved, go drive by the airport in the evening or weekends past the Janet terminal near the Luxor

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Hi. I'm waiting for any other witness reports of no boom for the plane in the crash that was the original topic of this thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join