It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOS are utter BS.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by jaydeePNW

?? wrong side??? what do u mean? that the light seem to bee IN FRONT OF the branches?
no, thats a normal light shifting effect from the cam, when fotografing a moving object..

if that is an ufo, i dont know..but ´hoaxing´ that effect would be a bit of work..

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by openminded2011

Although you make very valid points i have to disagree and here is why.

If UFOs were BS then why are they recorded throughout history? they are drawn in paintings, on structures and even in the prymids of egypt.

If their technology is far more advanced than ours then they will be able to distort our cameras so we cant get a clear picture of them, just like now we have cell phone blockers that can block the signal from cell phones making them useless (i know because i have one) within a certain range.

I personally think that you should go over all your evidence again and give it a little more time.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by wlasikiewicz

If their technology is far more advanced than ours then they will be able to distort our cameras so we cant get a clear picture of them, just like now we have cell phone blockers that can block the signal from cell phones making them useless (i know because i have one) within a certain range.

I guess bigfoot, Loch Ness, chupacabra, mothman, reptilians, ghosts, vampires, werewolves, shadow people, black eyed children, men in black......and anything that is claimed to be "weird" has the technology to do so as well? Seriously, you have to be able to come up with a better argument than that, lol.

Sometimes I wish I was not as smart as I am. I think I would be happier. I think I could probably find a study that says folks with lower iq's are happier than folks with higher iq's. Maybe that is why you always see retarded people always smiling? And no, that isn't an insult, but a real world observation. Starting to wish I was retarded right about now......

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

You obviously have not yet witnessed?.

Whether its made believable or not it is real & happening

please visit my site to see what iv seen & i dont believe they were made by humans using plasma projectors or whatever other daft ideas debunkers think up.

One particular siting had strong telepathic connection & another gave me a electrostatic sweep which alerted me to the fact that it was outside my window waiting

please see what iv witnessed & experienced with detailed paintings & descriptions on my weebly site

Thank you

Dino Crolla

dinossiteufo.weebly.com...

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Why has the OP abandoned his own thread? I would like to know what his/her opinion is now after 9 pages of comments. Maybe he got abducted.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crutchley29
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

You don't seem very "logical" now do you.

The UFO fantasists would like to point you towards the mountain of "evidence" sitting in their special folder on C: labelled "TOP SECRET" but really...I could point you to the equally large mountain of proven hoaxes and sensationalist stories that comprise the majority of information we have on UFO's in the "Alien" sense.

The belief in UFO's is just as idiotic and baseless as the belief in God...aside from the fact that I would give religion more credence in that at least it draws it's stories from a single source.

There has never been a single picture, story or video that could be corroborated with reputable sources that suggests it was a visitor from an alien world.

If you were a logical and sane person, you would understand that yes...the potential for life exists outside our solar system...but given the FACT that no hard evidence has ever been found you would LOGICALLY come the conclusion that we have yet to see or meet these aliens.

Address the best radar-visual cases, Crutchley29. Can you? The ones discussed in Condon and by McDonald, Sturrock, Hynek, and so on. That you call belief in UFO's "idiotic" means you must have convincing explanations for the most intriguing cases out there, like RB-47, Lakenheath, and so on. Right?

(How long before a skeptic jumps in and says "unknown does not mean extraterrestrial"? I give it 5 minutes... But this is for Crutchley29 in particular. He apparently knows why we're all able to simply dismiss and ridicule the extraterrestrial hypothesis altogether, and I can't wait to hear about it.)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by openminded2011
After studying the phenomena for over 35 years, reading countless books, watching dozens of documentaries, a myriad of videos, I have reached the conclusion that they do not exist.I do not reach this conclusion lightly. I cite the following reasons.

blah
blah
blah

I know this will probably upset some people. But I am just sick and tired of all the speculation with no proof. and I mean PROOF, not hearsay or a fuzzy picture or video.

Did you ever try looking up in the sky for yourself? I would expect someone who never seen something truly incredible to say utter BS...

So ufos don't exist whatsoever in any way all because you Failed for 35 years to profit?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Why hasn't he even replied to his own thread? Again, this tells me he can't answer the questions people have put to him because he knows little about the subject

Just another de-bunkers who tried to be clever by saying he has years of experience to back his claims up, when clearly, he does not even have a years experience

If he is not going to reply to his own thread, then the thread should be locked

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
The OP has a somewhat ironic username.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I agree. I spent many free hours studying UFO books, magazines and TV shows. It dominated my social life at times so now i wished i would have spent that free time studying a language or a trade...lol.

If they exist, cool, whatever, i'm not spending anymore anxious filled discussions with strangers over the internet about the idea of life elsewhere.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by wlasikiewicz

Although you make very valid points i have to disagree and here is why.

If UFOs were BS then why are they recorded throughout history? they are drawn in paintings, on structures and even in the prymids of egypt.

I personally think that you should go over all your evidence again and give it a little more time.

But how do we know those are UFOs in the paintings? Not some deity?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Well honestly...to tell you the truth.... i believe in Aliens , i am a Christian....however the Bible warns of such a greeat deception to fall man kind that even the Elect and Christians will believe its teaching...

What more could it be than Aliens in the end days? What Religion can pull Christians and it's pastors away in such a mass Majority.

Except a physical proof of something infront of hundreds of millions of people? So i think...they are real...but may not be what we think they are?

I know im just another Christian psycho now..i just believe they are real and are going to bring a false religion MAYBE any way MAYBE.

Daniel 11 describes the Antichrist:
"He shall not regard the God of his fathers, YHWH,
nor the desire of women
nor love any god, for he shall magnify himself above all.
But in his place he shall honor the god of fortresses,
(the Hebrew phrase is, Ala Mahozine), and he shall honor a god
whom his fathers (the Jews), did not know .... whom is this God? A brand new God? What can it be?

2 Thes 2:9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie ...
Matthew 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible,they shall deceive the very elect.

You were the anointed cherub
that covers, and I had put you
in the holy height of God...
YOU WALKED UP AND DOWN
IN THE MIDST OF THE STONES OF FIRE...
You were perfect in your ways from the day
you were created, until iniquity was found in you.

3 Behold you are wiser than Daniel;
every one of the secret things
is not hidden to you...
15 You were perfect in your ways
from the day you were created,
until iniquity was found in you.
16 By the multitude of your trade
they filled your midst with violence, and you sinned.
So I cast you profaned from the height of God,
AND I DESTROYED YOU,
OH COVERING CHERUB,
FROM AMONG THE STONES OF FIRE...
18 By the host of your iniquities,
by the iniquity of your trade,
you have profaned your holy places;
thus I brought a fire from your midst;

The pillars of heaven are stunned at His rebuke.
He quiets The sea with his power,
- and by his understanding
He shatters (maw-khats, dashes asunder), Rahab,
-by His spirit the heavens were beautiful;
His hand forbids the fugitive snake

looked on the earth, and
beheld it formless (laid waste) and void;
and to the heavens, and they had no light.
I looked on the mountains,
and, behold, they quaked.
And all the hills were shaken.
I beheld and lo, there was no man (Adams);
and all the cover of the skies had fled.
I looked, and, behold, the fruitful place
was a wilderness; and all its cities
were broken down before the face of Jehovah,
before his glowing anger. For so Jehovah has said.
The whole land shall be a desolation;
yet I will not make a full end.

this is from the book of Enoch

And over an abyss I saw a place
that had no heaven above it
and no firmament of earth below it
... it was a void place,
and there I saw a terrible thing:
seven stars, like great burning mountains
and like spirits, that petitioned me.
The angel with me said:
"this is the place of the consummation
of heaven and earth;
it is a prison for the stars of heaven
and for the host of heaven.
And the stars that roll over the fire are they
who have transgressed the command of God...
And He was enraged at them, and bound them
till the time and the consummation of their sins
in the year of the mystery."

Read the Entire Chapter of Jeremiah 4. Aparantly Angels have cities...Solomon mentions even Fallen Angles rule planets i believe.

If its not in the Bible i sometimes dont believe it when it comes this , however...the bible mentions it.
edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

"Recorded throughout history"?

That's a bold statement.........I'm not sure you could class these paintings as depictions of ET spacecraft.

You have to remember that any "Aliens" capable of interstellar travel would be thousands of years ahead of modern current day man.
So how come there are no paintings that depict anything that looks like it comes from 21 century man let alone anything thousands of years ahead of us?

With reference to blocking photo technology........hmmm surely they would be way more advanced than that...........they would be able to make their craft much more elusive and certainly wouldn't have lights emanating out of them giving their presence away.......remember these "Aliens" have to be thousand of years ahead of us.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by openminded2011
4. There has never been a mass sighting by tens of thousands of people over a major city.If the phenomena has been around for such a long time, at some point this would have happened during the 20th century. It hasn't.

Ok I can't hold it in any longer. Was waiting until I got everything I needed. You don't know how hard it was to keep my mouth shut. This was over a months work. I am struggling to convert video as I type. When I am done with that, just a few splices and I will post a new thread. This is sooo exciting! Try over 50,000 witnesses, and never a word about it anywhere? I have the video. Yipee!!!! I will work on this and not go to bed until I post it.
edit on 1-6-2011 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I dunno. I saw one when I was little. Who knows, maybe they are the product of the Nazi War machine. I don't care because I find the whole "area" fun, entertaining, and exciting...

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

sorry, but this is pure speculation. nothing of that is true..all debunked.

cheers

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

You say you have been studying the UFO topic for 35 years and yet all your conclusions are grossly
wrong....... Where the hell have you been getting your info from?...... ATS? HA,HA!!!

No, i smell a rat!!!

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by anti72

cheers

Debunked my ass. The person who made that thread cant even argue anymore.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by anti72

cheers

Prove to me that it's debunked, (not the paintings of UFO's in the pyramids because this is clearly not true), but prove to me that it has been debunked that UFO's have been recorded throughout history!

You have no chance because your wrong!!!
edit on 8-6-2011 by ReconX because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join