It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOS are utter BS.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Many sceptics have been intellectually ripped to shreds by Mr. Stanton Friedman over the years (and long may he continue to do so).

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by openminded2011

So you say ufos do not exsist at all.So all thoses ufos 65 ufos i have seen at night and in the day during my lifetime are just a figmates of my imagination.I could agree with that but when 42 of thoses sightings i have seen have been withnessed by other people well that pushs the theorie of my figmate of my imagination out the window.You are peoberly saying that it was just a mass dillusios between me and my wife.Well its out the window with that theorie too as 16 other people other than my self seen ufos at different times.So you are saying people see strange things at night any light could be reguarded as a ufo.You can push that theorie out the window too as 5 of the sightings were in daylight.Now you are peoberly thinking we should get our eyes checked as the daylight sightings were proberly planes.Well i could agree with that but that can go out the window too.Planes just do not spin upside down and at the same time , travel at 20mph across the sky.I seen ufos vanish into thin air,take
off at increadable speeds,chase small planes,travel two metres above the ground at great speed.Turn around in orbit and go back the way they came,

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
You've seen 65 UFOs?? What cities and dates did these occur in, and how many of them, in your mind, were 100% unexplainable?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
OP is not talking clearly... But I feel him. I'm also tired of these unclear videos and wonder when will finally the truth come out of what were these... When will finally skeptics and debunkers stfu and realize these things are real.

UFOs ARE REAL AND
ALIENS ARE REAL yes - whether they are creatures from other planet or inhabitants of this planet. Do you think in the past people were so much into hoaxing UFOs? Barney & Betty Hill, other abductions, the Nuremberg picture posted here also a good example. Do you think people were so much faking UFOs, do you think people even talked about it to fake it back in the 1950s that is before the Pop culture /movies and such from 1980s and until now?/

Do you know what is needed? The American people to start making protests against the BS they give them every day and every time some case is presented - weather balloons, No we had no military planes that night, Oh wait did I say that we didn't we actually had them, sorry I didn't drink coffee this morning!' Yes we 'admit this is not a military planet,' Wait it is a military craft, who said it isnt?. What is needed:

EXPOSE THE MILITARY FACILITIES. EXPOSE ALL UNDERGROUND TUNNELS

Go all in hundreds, thousands, demand all hidden be revealed all around UFOs be revealed, no one asks to reveal their secret aircrafts, just WHAT ISN'T THEIRS or is from another origin. People need to organize and do a global protests against it... but no... people fear for their jobs even if they talk about UFOs, they prefer to stay hidden in their Wooden holes like scarred squirrels.

Do you know what's people's problem? Whether it is someone's theory or a real reptoid story, the Lacerta story says it clearly: "you humans are very skeptic (that’s good for us and for the real alien species acting secretly on this planet)"

You want bigger evidence? What's the point? Even if an alien said 'hi' infront of you, you would think it is a man with a Halloween costume!

I will give you few Grey alien pictures that I think are real but people's ignorance is WAYYY too big to believe it:

These pictures have all the features of a 1970s 1980s pictures - rather blurry, not crystal like now, but definitely not photoshopped as some may think in the past (like before Computers became used in daily lives) people weren't HOAXING MANIACS!

Evidence is all around excluding the 90% hoax it is still all around say more than hundred of pieces but people are just too skeptical...
edit on 20-6-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by openminded2011
After studying the phenomena for over 35 years, reading countless books, watching dozens of documentaries, a myriad of videos, I have reached the conclusion that they do not exist.I do not reach this conclusion lightly. I cite the following reasons.

1.with over 30 years of home video cameras and millions of people using them worldwide, no one has to date gotten a clear, concise, and conclusive video of a UFO other than fuzzy blurry or inconclusive footage. Most are easily explained away.

2. There is a total lack of conclusive incontrovertible physical evidence. If an alien race has been visiting Earth for so many years, they would have left something here that can conclusively be linked to their presence.

3. There isn't a world government somewhere that has come forth to the UN and presented proof of their existence.

4. There has never been a mass sighting by tens of thousands of people over a major city.If the phenomena has been around for such a long time, at some point this would have happened during the 20th century. It hasn't.

5. Most if not all proponents of the UFO phenomena have an agenda, ie a website, book sales, the lecture circuit etc. There are few people doing pure research who arent promoting a book of some kind.

I know this will probably upset some people. But I am just sick and tired of all the speculation with no proof. and I mean PROOF, not hearsay or a fuzzy picture or video.

If they are real, they can travel time and space so what makes you think they haven't noticed our technological advancement and built something to stop our camera's capturing a decent image of it? I mean they did travel time and space to get here?

Who say's they haven't left something here, who's always first to a "Crash site" .. the Government... It's always the same story that its a project went wrong. I watched a documentery a while back while I was high and it was about the US and Russia during the coldwar and the devolpment of the blackbird and other black book projects that are slowly coming to light and they are trying to say that what crashed at Rosewell was actually a U2 Spyplane that went down and they thought that the pilot had done it on purpose and he also claimed to the locals that his plane had a nuclear warhead (If there was a nuke the height he came from would of probably exploded it on impact? Speed equals distance over time?) on it to keep people away from the crash site (Bull crap story) and they went on about how they went to aquire all these materials to build the blackbird from RUSSIA! (How they got it out I don't know they didn't explain it and I didn't look further into it)

Now you tell me really if one government comes forward then that means the other governments have been lying to their people for so many years that its just unthinkable.

Just to prove you wrong on 4. theintelhub.com... real or fake, debunked it still proves that large groups of people in the cities do see these, maybe not tens of thousands but it still shows you that its still seen.

Yes some people are just in it for the money but you need to remember that they're are (even if a small number of) people out there trying to bring you the truth but they can't do what they do and not get paid for it, remember if they have family, a house, they have the responsibility for the family to make sure that they have some sort of income.

(This is my first time actually entering a discussion so no offense meant to anyone especially the OP)

Black n Yellow. Peace.
edit on 20-6-2011 by Windows because: The U2 wasn't shot down.

edit on 20-6-2011 by Windows because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-6-2011 by Windows because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

After studying the phenomena for over 35 years, reading countless books, watching dozens of documentaries, a myriad of videos, I have reached the conclusion that they do not exist.I do not reach this conclusion lightly. I cite the following reasons.

1.with over 30 years of home video cameras and millions of people using them worldwide, no one has to date gotten a clear, concise, and conclusive video of a UFO other than fuzzy blurry or inconclusive footage. Most are easily explained away.

2. There is a total lack of conclusive incontrovertible physical evidence. If an alien race has been visiting Earth for so many years, they would have left something here that can conclusively be linked to their presence.

3. There isn't a world government somewhere that has come forth to the UN and presented proof of their existence.

4. There has never been a mass sighting by tens of thousands of people over a major city.If the phenomena has been around for such a long time, at some point this would have happened during the 20th century. It hasn't.

5. Most if not all proponents of the UFO phenomena have an agenda, ie a website, book sales, the lecture circuit etc. There are few people doing pure research who arent promoting a book of some kind.

I know this will probably upset some people. But I am just sick and tired of all the speculation with no proof. and I mean PROOF, not hearsay or a fuzzy picture or video.

I too have studied the phenomena at great lengths and I really do disagree with you, not only on the title of the thread ( I think you meant flying saucers), but on most of the points you made.

I agree that there isn't a lot of decent footage of flying saucers, but i wouldn't say that there isn't any.

This video was subjected to intense scrutiny by the National Science and Technology Research Board of Turkey, and they concluded that this is the real deal.

As for incontrovertible physical evidence, You are right that there is not a lot of physical evidence that cannot be interpreted differently, but there is some alleged evidence worth considering :

When you said there has never been a mass sighting by tens of thousands of people over a major city- I don't know about tens of thousands of witnesses, but i'm pretty sure thousands of Phoenix, Arizona residents would disagree with you. Granted that the military did offer an explanation (flares) - but most of the witnesses that night would disagree .

Just a few points I wanted to share, its sad that after 35 years of interest you have concluded that they don't exist. There are many ex- military,government and NASA officials that have come forward and admitted there involvement in covering up extraterrestrial technology and intelligences that aren't selling something, that only have come forward because they are against the cover-up. It may not not mean much, considering the source but the the 4hr witness DVD put out by Steven Greer (whom I do not feel is in it for the right reasons) and the disclosure project is worth a watch - even if you do not nescessarily believe ALL that appear on the DVD. Astronaughts like Gordon Cooper should not be ignored. Why would he want to tarnish a reputable career with flying saucer 'BS' ?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Wow, I don't think I have ever seen anyone ever start a thread and then never participate in it after the initial post. I mean shoot, dude, come on back and restate or something, Retitle your thread.... People on forums can bite but only virtually....

I agree with most others here in that the OP is assuming and wrongly associating that any given unidentified flying object is by default alien in nature. Nothing could be farther from the truth. I just think it was a bad choice of words and not differentiating "UFO" from "ALIEN". Hell, I've dome something similar in the past and will probably do it again but I will always own up to it. Now if the OP had started a thread that went "Alien Spacecraft And Aliens visiting Earth Are Utter BS" I could wrap my head around that.

I'm not going to dissect his post word for word and bludgeon him to death with utube vids, crappy pictures and my worthless opinions. I'm sure he gets where everyone is coming from by now and I wish he would come back to his thread and engage in the discussion and try to clear up what he was really intending to state.

Edit just to say I found a second post, so my initial statement is amended a bit...
edit on 20-6-2011 by Lost_Mind because: Found a second post

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
this coming from someone who's name is OPENMINDED....
fail

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lost_Mind

I'm not going to dissect his post word for word and bludgeon him to death with utube vids, crappy pictures and my worthless opinions. I'm sure he gets where everyone is coming from by now and I wish he would come back to his thread and engage in the discussion and try to clear up what he was really intending to state.

The crappy pictures are a good example of recording something real. If those crappy pictures making still a clear picture of aliens is something completely different, then lol. People are ignroant and their skepticism outgrows everything even true documents or pictures - fact.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

What about this one?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
double post.
edit on 24-6-2011 by redrezo because: please delete.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Actually I am, I have done a lot of research and I kept wanting to find something that would make me believe the phenomena exists. I haven't. I approached it with an open mind, and I have reached the conclusion that they dont exist, they are a myth.

Don't believe this crap, this guy is trolling big time. He's just another your run of the mill pseudo-skeptic posing as an 'open-minded' person who suddenly saw the light after 35 long years, and registering on this forum just a couple months ago.

The lack of exposition, and shoddy reasoning skills that indicate pre-cognitive bias and a complete lack of knowledge are unmistakable hallmarks of a liar attempting to deceive people, but then again I guess if a person is this stupid and close-minded, they never belonged in this field to begin with.
edit on 24-6-2011 by redrezo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

What about the "Phoenix Lights"?
A sighting of Unidentified Flying Objects, seen by thousands of people on March 13, 1993, that stretched over 300 miles. One of those eyewitnesses was the governor of Arizona at the time, who actually described the objects as being "otherworldly". The sighting lasted about 3 hours, if not longer, and was well-documented with photographs, videos, and now a documentary as well. Also, I have found quite a few sources stating that the native tribes from the area ( between South Mountain and the Estrella Mountain ranges) consider the area a "Gateway to the Stars", and have been experiencing the phenomena for hundreds of years...

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

You say that UFO's are BS ? To me , you sound pissed off because you have half heartedly researched the subject and are now disappointed because such research has led you nowhere .

And just for the record ........As long as a flying object remains unidentified , then UFO's do exist .

Good luck on your next half hearted subject of research ......Not .

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I have not read all the posts..sorry.

OP I just had to point out your thread title and your avatar are at odds with each other.

Peace

eta...DOH. Homer nailed it above me.
edit on 9/23/2011 by howmuch4another because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
You've been following the phenomenon for 35 years and yet you equate UFO to mean Alien ship.

UFOs are of course real. To say otherwise, you'd better be able to explain away every single case. Otherwise, they're unidentified.

Sorry, I just cannot stand when I see this all the time. UFO doesn't mean alien ship. A balloon is still a UFO prior to knowing it's a balloon.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
How about an official police photo, taken with an offcial police polaroid camera by an officer sent out in response to calls from several dozen witnesses?

www.ufoevidence.org...

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join