It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure In A Week Or So...We Might Finally Be There!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Hello everybody,

Disclosure may be a couple of days away. A recent channel involving Archangel Michael and Ashtar Sheran was made on April 4th, and it was containing a pretty shocking announcement. It says "they" are coming on Earth, "they" being the extraterrestrial/dimensional beings. I know what you all think, this is channeled information, which isn't always very reliable, but this time it's pretty straight-forward. But take it as it is, a channel, an uncertainty, which is the reason I've decided to put it in the Skunk Works.

Do not shoot me, as I'm only the messenger here. I keep a skeptical view of this, but at least, it gives us something to look up to. Let's hope!

Here's the channel:

Announcements / Ready or Not...Here we Come!

By Archangel Michael and Ashtar Sheran

Ready Or Not Here We Come!
A Message From Archangel Michael/Ashtar Sheran (as received by Ariel DeAngelis on Monday, April 4, 2011)

Within the next week you can expect there to be an announcement. This announcement will come from the highest sources and will come from among those who channel the higher dimensions first. Even those who have to date merely channeled from a totally Spiritual perspective will be getting this message. We Are Coming! The end of the darkness has come and the Light now resides permanently on Planet Earth. After Channeled messages have been received, a formal announcement will be made via representative media formats. It will be your choice as to how you view this information, but there will be no mistaking what is being said. I know that you have been told before that these occurrences would be taking place, but with no firm idea of how and when, especially when, which seems to have been the main thing on most of your minds as of late. It has been said in some of your popular texts that this moment would come "like a thief in the night" and indeed it will, and will have more impact and far reaching implications that you can currently know. Again you look forward to a world that is free of torment and violence and slavery to the elite, or those who would call themselves elite. In fact YOU are the elite on this planet! The words "the meek shall inherit the Earth" are actually quite true. And In fact those of you who have taken it upon yourselves to be the ones on the front lines, the ones who have actively taken back your freedom and sovereignty from those who have held your hearts hostage for so long are the ones who the rest should be thanking. These acts alone have made it possible for us to do what we've always said we would do; that is to meet you in person one day very soon, to greet you and welcome you personally to the Galactic way of life. Which I would like to add is actually a misnomer … it should be "the Universal" way of life. For this is the way of the Universe, of All That Is to allow a gentle aperture into the higher dimensions for those who are ready to receive it, and the new way of life it entails. Your lives, even as you read this, you know that your lives and your hearts are filling with that ever present Divinity of Love Energy that is the very thing that All you see around you is made from. With Love in your lives, you will begin to understand, as some of you already do, that ANYthing is possible. Love paves the way for All possibilities. So … ready or not, HERE WE COME! I AM Archangel Michael AND I AM Ashtar Sheran. Welcome aboard!

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I will shoot the messenger, since your title makes it seem YOU believe these crackpots.....

I love people who say "don't shoot the messenger".

edit on 7-4-2011 by amongus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

False-flag alien invasion?

Channeled messages can't be fully trusted.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Btw, show me ONE example of a channeling thread here on ats that has come to fruition.....

Go on....

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

"They" have been coming to earth since I was a little boy.

That's an awful long week.

I will say that I hope that disclosure does happen next week, that would be quite something. I doubt it though.

~Keeper

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
haha how many 1000s of times have "chanallers" predicted something like this lol???

Oct 14th 2008
Oct 13th 2010
Oct 4th 2010
Aug 7th 1970

The list is massive and the dates always change....i dont believe these people 1 bit, they are normally scam artists hoping to sell a book.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
haha how many 1000s of times have "chanallers" predicted something like this lol???

Oct 14th 2008
Oct 13th 2010
Oct 4th 2010
Aug 7th 1970

The list is massive and the dates always change....i dont believe these people 1 bit, they are normally scam artists hoping to sell a book.

Channelers rarely write books.

By the way, The Law Of One is a pretty legit channeled material, you should look at it!

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I hope so too.

It's just I believe Dr.Steven Greer has mucked up the whole idea of disclosure. He's not alone though as I've seen countless other sources claim that it's coming, only to disappoint.

We will KNOW when THEY are here. They do not need our figureheads to announce it!

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

To be honest i dont believe any of them
And they do write books....the dude who predicted the 14th Oct 2010 invasion had a book released.
I suppose the others have the same motive....money

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

That's right.

No human IMO will be disclosing anything.

It'll be them, when they are well and ready.

~Keeper

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gab1159

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

Oct 14th 2008
Oct 13th 2010
Oct 4th 2010
Aug 7th 1970

Channelers rarely write books.

By the way, The Law Of One is a pretty legit channeled material, you should look at it!

either its legit, or not legit. Pretty legit doesn't exist. So, go on...post a thread here from ats past that has a channelled prediction that came true.

Still waiting. Messenger.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by The Sword

That's right.

No human IMO will be disclosing anything.

It'll be them, when they are well and ready.

~Keeper

Perfectly stated.....

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
*yawn* what a crock of [SNIP]

I'll believe it when I see it.
edit on 7-4-2011 by AussieNutter because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

edit on 7-4-2011 by sanctum because: Censor Circumvention

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I really do not know how to respond to these kind of thread ANYMORE

I'm just straight up sad.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
What is the link to your channelled source OP?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_0bserver85
I really do not know how to respond to these kind of thread ANYMORE

I'm just straight up sad.

I'm with you. My favorite part from the op is he states that he "keeps a skeptical view of this.".

Really? I don't see that from the title, his comments, or reply.

Nor do I see an answer to my request......these threads are pointless. I know its in skunkworks, but man.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

I find it very difficult to stop laughing with names like that..

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by Gab1159

I find it very difficult to stop laughing with names like that..

Hahahahaha! You beat me to this post! So right on....

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I'm going to the grocery store tomorrow!
I'm gonna buy some hot dogs and hot dog buns and some hamburger meat and some hamburger buns...

I'm gonna get extra hamburger meat so I can make my own custom hot dog chili...
My cousin gave me the recipe... its very very good!

-Recipe-
*1 cup of hamburger meat... already fried or grilled
*Mix in 1 cup ketchup
* 4 tablespoons of mustard
* 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
*1 teaspoon of salt

Put it in a pot and let it simmer for a hour

serve and enjoy... also adjust ingredients per taste

I am also gonna get a case of beer...
My propane tank is full, just bought a new one bout 3 weeks ago...
only cooked with it once... so I'm good on that...

I already have potatoes... gonna cut up some fries and let them chill in cold water and season them...

Better buy extra ketchup!!!

...oh what has this to do with the aliens coming... EVERYTHING!!! I wanna be a good host and feed em my famous grilled burgers and hot dogs

...the only channel I pay attention to is The Science Channel... haha

...interesting read anyways... I must admit... I do enjoy these sort of articles... even though I think their the work of lunacy

edit on 4/7/11 by EvolEric because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I'll quote Mulder on this:

"I want to believe"

I believe that the ET's exist, I believe that disclosure will happen, I believe that it could be false flagged.

But I want to believe that this will happen and soon because I am sick of waiting, I am sick of all of the BS that this world has become and that TPTB have created.

It feels like a sneeze that's been threatening to happen for a long time but never comes. I'm ready for it to happen.

BTW, I just saw a Jordan Maxwell thread earlier today where he predicts that something major and life changing will happen on 4/11 into late April. Last week I read a post on David Wilcock's blog stating that something was likely to go down on 4/8. And, on a personal note, before hearing any of this, I told my son's mom that I felt like there were going to be major world changing things happening within the next six months. That was mid-November, mid April is the 5 month mark.

This could be so much BS, channeled information is rarely as accurate as people would like to think (Remember Blossom Goodchilds October 14th?) but...

"I want to believe"

edit on 7-4-2011 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join