It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure In A Week Or So...We Might Finally Be There!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Alright, who is the other goober that flagged this thread? Better yet, why do I keep feeling compelled to post on it haha

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by Gab1159

By Archangel Michael and Ashtar Sheran

I find it very difficult to stop laughing with names like that..

Hahahahaha! You beat me to this post! So right on....

Well...what is so wrong with my title? I believe there will be a disclosure and that it will come from above, that's all. This channel gives a "when", a possibility, so I'm asking myself could we actually be there? What is wrong with that?

I do not ever read channels, I used to, and they are mostly all BS. This one was posted on nesaranews.blogspot.com, which is a website I go to get dinar re-evaluation intel, because of my investments. This channel was first posted on lightworkers.org.

And attacking the name of the alleged being is pointless in my opinion. I may think Amongus is the worst name ever, still would it affect your credibility? Not one iota, these attacks are pointless imho.

I'm keeping a skeptical view on the subject, thus the question "Could we actually be there?".

It's just another prediction, this is why this is in skunk works. Stop trying to put me down, this is not appreciated and is a lame behavior.

EDIT: Besides, no one is holding you here. If you think this is such BS and stupidity, you are free to go.
edit on 7-4-2011 by Gab1159 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Alright, who is the other goober that flagged this thread? Better yet, why do I keep feeling compelled to post on it haha

It was me!!!

I also gave the OP a star...

Go easy on the OP... no need to bashing him

Hey Gab1159... your avatar is creepy... I love it!! it reminds me of that painting... what is it? 'Garden of Earthly Delights'
edit on 4/7/11 by EvolEric because: It was a one liner... now its not

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
lol there was a lady on coast to coast who channeled the people from zeta reticuli a binary star system located about 39 light-years away from Earth. Strange enough it turns out they had some bad things to say about a republican running for office and that we should vote for the democrat lol who knew that over in zeta reticuli they was into politics, some one should of told them it don't matter witch one you vote for you get the same thing anyways. She was booted lol

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gab1159

Originally posted by amongus

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by Gab1159

By Archangel Michael and Ashtar Sheran

I find it very difficult to stop laughing with names like that..

Hahahahaha! You beat me to this post! So right on....

Well...what is so wrong with my title? I believe there will be a disclosure and that it will come from above, that's all. This channel gives a "when", a possibility, so I'm asking myself could we actually be there? What is wrong with that?

I do not ever read channels, I used to, and they are mostly all BS. This one was posted on nesaranews.blogspot.com, which is a website I go to get dinar re-evaluation intel, because of my investments. This channel was first posted on lightworkers.org.

And attacking the name of the alleged being is pointless in my opinion. I may think Amongus is the worst name ever, still would it affect your credibility? Not one iota, these attacks are pointless imho.

I'm keeping a skeptical view on the subject, thus the question "Could we actually be there?".

It's just another prediction, this is why this is in skunk works. Stop trying to put me down, this is not appreciated and is a lame behavior.

EDIT: Besides, no one is holding you here. If you think this is such BS and stupidity, you are free to go.
edit on 7-4-2011 by Gab1159 because: (no reason given)

True, I may have the best ever name on ats. Among us. Oh wait, you didn't say that. Anyhoo, quote from your "source" .... Many of the articles are submitted by the readers and are not verified or confirmed at posting.

Sounds like a perfect site to pull info from. Just saying.

I do like your avatar as well....and don't mean to be harsh, but these threads clutter up this site so often.

I'll leave your thread alone.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
A good way to warm the sheeple up should the theories on Project Blue Beam hold any truth...

Look out when all religions start doing this…

Alternatively, consult your Pineal gland. Channel No 5

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
The source of the OP's article is here.

Their interpretation of what a light ship looks like is interesting.
edit on 4/7/2011 by SonicInfinity because: Fixed a grammatical error

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
So one week hey.

I have been hearing this since forever.

Let's get it on and come down now and drink a cup of pan galactic gargle blaster with me and party.

I will believe it when I see it.

peace

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
The source of the OP's article is [url=http://lightworkers.org/channeling/128636/ready-or-not-here-we-come-message-archangel-michaelashtar-sheran]here[/

So this is a much better source. Ugh....

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gab1159
I keep a skeptical view of this, but at least, it gives us something to look up to. Let's hope!

So a believer and not sceptical at all then!!

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I think from what I see he is like me in wanting to believe, but also like me and several others on the thread in that he will only fully believe it when he sees it (sorry Gab if I'm putting words in your mouth.) That counts as skeptical after a fashion. What's your definition of skeptical? That they don't exist at all? That also counts. Not every thing is as black and white or as all or nothing as all that.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

I know what you all think, this is channeled information, which isn't always very reliable,
Best laugh Ive had so far today.
edit on 7-4-2011 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

There's nothing wrong with your name

Why do I get the image of some lonely old woman surrounded by crystals and wearing 70's hippy attire whenever I hear about one of these Ashtar command "predictions"?. I wouldn't be so sceptical if EVERY SINGLE SODDING ONE of EVERY prediction proves to be nothing more than total utter BS.

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me eighteen times in the last 2 years alone, shame on me!
edit on 7-4-2011 by dodgygeeza because: punctuation

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Hey, what can I say, I love a good prediction.
There have been several on here though especially in the past year or so, but as always, I suppose time will tell and if it does happen, we can say we saw it here on ATS first. It just feels to me, like something is "in the air" so to speak in the last several months. Who knows what the next 20 months will bring. On a personal note to the OP, I like your avatar. It's cute.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Sorry it's slightly off topic but I am too getting sick of how this world works, what secrets are kept from us. If there is going to be disclosure then I want it to happen in my life time. I'm not saying that ETs can give us instant happiness but if I was given a chance to get off this rock I'd be half willing to go. Back to the reason why I wanted to reply, 1 for not wanting to create another thread and waste peoples time and 2 is there anyway possible for a normal person like me and yourselfs to make or get hold of equipment to send our own messages into space.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Not more channelling nonsense, most likely a couple of students high as a kite on drugs rolling around laughing at the people who follow them.

As I just said in a similar thread, why do almost all the channellers either charge or ask for donations yet never give correct concrete data as to when they will turn up. It's always soon, in the coming days, this year and so on and so forth.

What's the problem, full social calender? On Facebook too many times? Too busy selling crap on Ebay?

These blooming aliens are so unreliable...

Remember, if an alien says he will meet you in the pub for a beer, don't get him one in until he turns up!

As for the post, "ready or not here we come!".......LOL.......Galactic hide and seek....
edit on 7-4-2011 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
i thinks i will check back in 10 days - and laugh at the excuses trotted out

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
i thinks i will check back in 10 days - and laugh at the excuses trotted out

I won't be offering excuses, it is not needed. If it does not happen, well, the channeler was BS.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I think from what I see he is like me in wanting to believe, but also like me and several others on the thread in that he will only fully believe it when he sees it (sorry Gab if I'm putting words in your mouth.) That counts as skeptical after a fashion. What's your definition of skeptical? That they don't exist at all? That also counts. Not every thing is as black and white or as all or nothing as all that.

Yes, you get it. I know something is in the air, I think a lot of people here on ATS do. I want to believe this is something good, not a total PTB annihilation. I like predictions just because they give you something to look up to, even if 99% they are wrong. It just gives you that slight hopeful feeling.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

As I just said in a similar thread, why do almost all the channellers either charge or ask for donations yet never give correct concrete data as to when they will turn up. It's always soon, in the coming days, this year and so on and so forth.

I would imagine that they have to make a living somehow. As to accuracy, channeling is difficult to fully pin down for several reasons:

1) The person may just be "channeling" from their ego self

2) The person may be channeling from the lower dimensions rather than the higher ones and is being taken advantage of, if you will, by those lower dimensional beings.

3) The future is not locked down, guaranteed to happen in a certain way. There are many variables that can and do change. In other words, it is not the future, it is a future based on where the variables are in that moment.

4) There are people who have no business calling themselves channelers who are just taking advantage of the zeitgeist.

One has to use discernment whenever one deals with things like this. If you believe everything anyone says, that's on you not them.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join