It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dallas Fed President Warns: US Debt Situation At "Tipping Point"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
The Fed in Philadelphia has been saying this for a while. I wonder how staged these responses are to keep warning the sheeples of what is to come.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

I coundt agree more! remarkable! arnt they! grown ups and they cant find 9 trillion$ or tell us all the truth!
corporate america is trynig to completely desotry middle class america, turn us all into 3rd world country people. bankrupt the nation so the CEO's and sh**y politicians stay in power, looking at us as thier leaders. yuo can blam alot of this in bush jr. since capiltasim was the nest thing ever..//yeah right your capitalism was terrific bush it made youa nd yuor frineds very wealthy at taxpers expense you effin moron..
we should gnag up on the IRS and refuse to pay,..in fact get money back*

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Problems surface for Navy amid federal budget battle
hamptonroads.com...

they can't come up with a budget and it's causing alot of problelms in our armed forces.....
but they can go and start another war!!!

and, we're "approaching" insolvancy??
we tipped a long time ago, been falling freefall ever since.
maybe the fed and politicians are just discovering...
we are pulling them down with us???

I'm on of the ones that think we should just let the danged thing fall....our economy is just like any other tool, created by humans, should serve human needs....once the tool is old and worn out and of no longer any use, well, it's time to buy a new tool and throw the used one away!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by USAisSatanic
Its been at tipping point since many years .

japanese and chinese were the pillars of support, but with the quake , japan might sell the t-bills to support itself . ]

thats when possibly economic disaster could occur

If they need to sell t-bills thats no problem. I hear the Fed loves to buy them!

2nd line.

Edit to add: Line 2
edit on 23-3-2011 by liveandletlive because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Hey what's with these prices just cuz the gov cant back up its notes but I mean a Krugerrand for a gallon of milk and a half a Krugerrand for a loaf of bread What about persons such as myself that have incomes under $10,000 per year.A days pay for a days meal with nothing left to pay the rent, and the $400 USD per month home fuel bill.
How fast can Tesla motors make electric cars and with the gov rates so high they can't bring down the prices.
Going solar and wind to ease the burden on coal and oil takes 5 to 10 years to pay for itself and the gov will look for a way to tax it so your savings will fly out the window in the attempt float a sinking ship.
There has been some speculation of revaluing the dollar (10c per dollar) [If you can find these threads I'd like to read them again] so that would equalize? the markets?
I'm not a banker or into that system ( you need to have an income to open a bank account) so I'm probably just poor white trash venting his frustrations but something must be done soon or there will be a LOT of unrest not in the middle east but right here in our own back yard.
If I upset or pissed some one off with my response to this post that's too bad and I will not apologize for it.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

That is the point then they can say well we told you back in March on this data see here is the clip.

Politican at its finest.

Sick isn't it.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I'm telling you all... Now is the time to spread my ideas. We DO have a solution - but it requires the spread of the ideas.

The End of Entropy thread is the foundational piece (read first), and The Ethical Planetarian Party Platform is the structural piece. Both are linked in my sig.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Hm,wasn´t there something about the Debt Ceiling pretty soon? Was it March 27? QE3 next or what? Wouldn´t suprise me if China says "Enough" and sells their US Bonds after that...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Im hording lead
and lead jacketed by copper and lead jacketed by copper and filled with a steel core

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skerrako

Wow, so now the big guns are telling us the truth. This is no tin foil hat wearing Ron Paul Supporter. The regional Federal Reserve chairman is basically telling Bernake that he is running the economy into hyperinflation and ruin! This should be a HUGE mainstream story but I doubt we will here a peep. We are here folks, the end of road hope you got your silver and weed staved up.

www.shtfplan.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mods feel free to move this to the Financial Meltdown section. In my ferver to tell ATS about it, that forum slipped my mind
edit on 22-3-2011 by Skerrako because: Mod move

There is NO such thing as "tipping point".

The FED mafia decides how much new debt gets introduced to the system and they print the money. The money gets LOANED to banks at the prime rate and then the bank RELOANS that money to any available customers at its desiered rate.

Every banker makes interest money, the customer pays ALL the accumulated interest AND then foots the bill, as a taxpayer, for the government that BORROWED that money from the FED via treasury bond swaps. Its a bit more complicated but that IS the general idea.

I think Keynes was correct to assume "not one person in a thousand will ever discover the deception". Indeed most people don't give a # about the news, the economy or anything else important..just give me celebrity gossip!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
I think Keynes was correct to assume "not one person in a thousand will ever discover the deception".

Well let me help fudge up that number... if yawl watch this animation you will know how it all works

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I agree with many here.

The Fed is the largest holder of U.S. debt. They're buying more and more debt, in which they're paying more and more interest on - to themselves, to buy more and more debt. It's unreal and they realize now that it's GAME OVER!

Also, I wouldn't doubt if the Japanese have to redeem their U.S. debt holdings to rebuild their country, if even possible with so much radiation still seething out.

Bad times are here and it's getting worse by the moment in so many ways it boggles the mind

top topics

<< 1   >>

join