It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is jesus, god?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Well I guess you just figured wrong and why should I call? Are you a lawyer able to practise before the USSC?

What? I can back up what I say and write, so if you got something to offer besides your opinion, come on with it.

Originally posted by jmdewey60
reply to post by 1MrsJesusChrist

In fact our Momma whose also our Father is so Fat even Jesus Christ himself calls Her our Fat Her who art in heaven".
I have to figure you are a hoaxer who does not believe in anything but just likes to come on threads to cause mischief by pretending to be some sort of follower of Christ. If not, call me and we will have a little chit-chat and you can straighten me out. Otherwise you are just a spammer and should have your posting privileges revoked.

edit on 2-7-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Well I guess you just figured wrong and why should I call?

Actual Christians have love in their heart and do not just go around throwing vile at people.
It seems like if you really had some beliefs you would be happy to share those beliefs and maybe sway me to your side.
A hoaxer, on the other hand would conceal their real identity and would not want anyone to hear there voice.
Seeing as you look even more like a hoaxer, I will continue to call for you being banned from this site.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Wow, you would have someone banned for their religious beliefs, just because their views upset you? Well as Satan I know just how much the Truth can hurt since Jesus himself told me to Get behind Him; therefore you really should be expecting Satan to show up next in the Flesh. Either way because of Rev. 19:7, 21:9 and 22;16 you really should re0-read the book before complain someone is here to disrupt you plans.

reply to post by jmdewey60

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

I don't think you are a real person but a character someone made up to play little mind games on people trying to have a serious discussion, as a weird form of amusement.
Everything this character does seems to be geared towards creating animosity or hatred. That may not be working very well for the creator of this character. Don't think that I have hatred towards this cartoon character so don't be getting any pleasure from that. I find it a distraction and a misdirection, something I detest in a world with real issues we need to be dealing with and not be amusing a bored child with nothing better to do.
If Mrs. Jesus Christ was a real person, she should at least have a Facebook page or even just some info on her ATS profile.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Well I am a real person, with a facebook page and my real last name is Christ. So you can call me Miss. Christ, Ms. Christ or Mrs. Jesus Christ or Not because you dont think I exist. But the fact remain that the anti Christ would rise up in the last day. Some say this person would claim to be Jesus Christ; whereas I do not; I am the Daughter of God, Sister Spirit and Espoused Wife of Jesus Christ so I can come In His Name just as the good book said I would do.

Many will say as you; Lord Lord havent I dont this that or so on and he will say Depart from me; because I never knew you. Well one thing for sure; as Satan in the Flesh;of a woman Jesus nor GOD could make such a claim because after all they are the one according to John 12:47-48 who said I would come.

"And if any man hear my words and believe not, I judge him not; for I came not not judge the world but to Save the World. He that rejecteth me, and receive not my words, hath one that judgeth him, the Word that I have spoken the same shall judge him in the last day.

So if we are in the last days and time; what I have to say really should be comforting in accordance to the scripture; John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance whatsoever I have said unto you.

I sure hope you have Eyes and Ears to Hear what the Spirit of Truth has to say, but I doubt it.

Peace out

reply to post by jmdewey60

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

no such person on face book.
I hope no one ever reads or responds to posts by this immature 14 year old boy who is pretending to be a black woman.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

What you said might have been the mission, but not the message.
Right, I see your point. Then I would say that the message was; "You have these doctors of the law who tell you what to do to be good people. I am here to tell you that what they say and what they do is not enough. You must be better than these men who act like they think they are so good."
Then the mission of Jesus at this point is to tell them how to go about being able to become better people. And that was the ministry of the Holy Spirit which his coming was implementing and inaugurating, by breaking down any barriers that would have been inhibiting the free flow of virtue development enabling power from God.

edit on 3-7-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   

reply to post by Akragon

Conversion is becoming a better person.
You may be thinking of a different use of the word, such as joining a particular religion or sectarian membership.

That suggests to me that those who do not convert are not reaching their potential for good. That's quite offensive. The bible isn't just "a guide for life" or a "guide for being a better person" - It comes with supernatural strings attached.

Christianity isn't Taoism; it has wicked dogma within scripture and not just in the Old Testament, not just Mosaic Law.
edit on 3-7-2011 by ExistentialNightmare because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by HolyandClean

All mankind will be saved. God wills it. What God wills, will come about. Eventually, all will be saved.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by aero56

So why wear a seatbelt when driving?

That lack of fear is scary; these suicide bombers think they will be saved too; as per concepts of Jihad and Martyrdom.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by monkcaw

So, if Jesus IS God, then there are issues that Jesus God never spoke to. Exactly who is speaking throughout the scriptures, is it Jesus or not?

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ExistentialNightmare

That suggests to me that those who do not convert are not reaching their potential for good. That's quite offensive.
Substitute my definition, for the word, in this sentence. You get:
"That suggests to me that those who do not become a better person are not reaching their potential for good. "
Any less offensive?
edit on 4-7-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I truly believe GOD wants none to be lost, but many will be because they believed not the truth when it was told; and just missed altogether the time of their visitiation. Many will be lost, since just like in the fairy tale the boy who cried wolf, when the wolf finally showed up nobody believed him and that as much the fault of False Prophets and folks who think they do God's Good Service; but Dont. .

Originally posted by aero56
reply to post by HolyandClean

All mankind will be saved. God wills it. What God wills, will come about. Eventually, all will be saved.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by aero56
reply to post by monkcaw

So, if Jesus IS God, then there are issues that Jesus God never spoke to. Exactly who is speaking throughout the scriptures, is it Jesus or not?
This sort of question keeps coming up. As long as I have been a member of ATS, I have been posting on this subject. I have one example that has been informative to me. In the Old Testament, the scene is set for the entrance of Samuel the Prophet. (This is before he ever did any prophesying) It says, In those times, the Word of the Lord was not in the land. This was not because of a parchment shortage for making scrolls. It was a shortage of prophets. So the inference could be reasonably made that the Word of God is prophecy. It gets channeled in certain ways, in this case it starts out as a voice in the sanctuary of the Lord. If Samuel hears a voice obviously coming from God, and he goes on to tell, how many steps are there in the chain of word? God, and probably an angel making the actual audible sounds as words and sentences, Samuel who hears that, he tells the priest what he heard, who could decide it was important in a general sort of way, and tell it to the congregation later, what this message was. So there are like four links in the chain of the dissemination of the message. What the Gospel of John is saying in the first chapter, I think, is that all of a sudden, those intermediary steps are taken away to where it is direct, from the mouth of God (so to speak), to the listener, just the ordinary person drawn to Jesus to hear him speak. I use this qualification to this because that needs some explanation. Hebrews chapter one describes a heavenly scene where the person who is the future man Jesus, is the image of God and the Son of God. One may reasonably assume that would mean he was not God himself but sort of a virtual God, in that everything that one would want to know about God was visible in the person of the Son. We don't really know what that would mean exactly in the spiritual realm and we have to visualise it in human terms. He would have been the Word of God, in heaven. This same person, the Son, became the man Jesus, who was a prophet, but more than that, he had an intimate relationship previously with God, his Father. He somehow knew things within who he was that no man could ever know.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
[Christians have a lot of things in their heart such as you have shown. But NONE have known the depths of Satan as they speak or that even Jesus Christ himself said this to you in Rev. 3:16 "So then because thou art lukewarm and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. Because thou sayest, I am rich and increased with goods, and have need of nothing, and knoweth not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor and blind and naked.

You know one of my favorite parts in the Book of Acts talks about a man who went around claiming; that he knew Jesus, but then a Demon jumped on him, beat his but sent him running out of his own house naked....LOA

quote]Originally posted by jmdewey60

Well I guess you just figured wrong and why should I call?

Actual Christians have love in their heart and do not just go around throwing vile at people.
It seems like if you really had some beliefs you would be happy to share those beliefs and maybe sway me to your side.
A hoaxer, on the other hand would conceal their real identity and would not want anyone to hear there voice.
Seeing as you look even more like a hoaxer, I will continue to call for you being banned from this site.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

. . but then a Demon jumped on him, beat his but. . .
Things like that can happen but not from knowing or claiming to know Jesus. They would have been previously evoking spirits intentionally.
I have told the story on ATS at least three different times of how I witnessed such an event myself that happened to a friend I was standing next to and slightly behind to where I got a really good view of what happened. It literally grabbed him at the back of the neck and picked him up off the ground and threw him about twelve feet in front of where he had been standing. Then it picked him up from where he was sprawled out and threw him completely backwards about fifteen feet and he hit the ground and kept rolling for like another fifteen feet. All this at a fire pit in the mountains and where he was sprawled out was in the middle of a huge fire. well to be more accurate it was what had been a huge fire and had died down a bit at that moment but he was lying in a huge bed of glowing and flaming coals of all these logs which had been burning for hours.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

That suggests to me that those who do not convert are not reaching their potential for good. That's quite offensive.
Substitute my definition, for the word, in this sentence. You get:
"That suggests to me that those who do not become a better person are not reaching their potential for good. "
Any less offensive?

That's better. Now i'll add that bettering yourself as a person doesn't have to come from a biblical doctrine; or by belief in a celestial entity.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

. . .or by belief in a celestial entity.
No one even knows what that means.
If I am wrong, please correct me on that.
So kind of hard to require a belief in something that has no definition.
I may be wrong on that, too, if so . .

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

. . .or by belief in a celestial entity.
No one even knows what that means.
If I am wrong, please correct me on that.
So kind of hard to require a belief in something that has no definition.
I may be wrong on that, too, if so . .

I'll rephrase;

Bettering yourself as a person doesn't have to come from a biblical doctrine; or by belief in a "Holy Spirit".

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join