It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is jesus, god?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by HolyandClean
reply to post by jmdewey60

Haven't I made it very clear that I don't care about people's opinions? Scriptures only!

Seriously?
If so, where is your scripture?
Oops, you don't have any?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePunisher

Jesus did not breathe life into anyone or anything, God did.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by reatarded

No Jesus is not GOD, Jesus was a prophet, he said so himself that he is a messenger, a warner. He said so himself that there is only one GOD and that GOD is his GOD and everyone else is GOD. He said so himself many times that there is only one GOD. People who claim he is the son of GOD, and that GOD is the father etc, that corrupt belief was copied from the corrupt romans who used Christianity for politics.

I totally agree. There was never a man named "Jesus," that was invented for political reasons are you so aptly stated. The character himself is an avatar, like an Idol, something for people to focus on when they give their money and power over to something they know not, either personality or purpose. In my own opinion, I think the Reptilians are getting the power people are lovingly giving to Jesus, and they even have a picture of him, altered of course if real, because men from that area are black, not nicely tanned, and they have coal black kinky hair, not the long beautiful locks of the man depicted in the picture. There is also some, only some evidence that Jehovah is an Ancient Astronaut from the Pleiadies.

First, let me quote iamgodtron here, he references the Bible all Christians believe in.

It was not merely by chance that Jesus taught his followers to put God's name first in their prayers. That name was clearly of crucial importance to him, since he mentioned it repeatedly in his own prayers. On one occasion when he was praying publicly to God, he was heard to say: "Father, glorify your name!" And God himself answered: "I have glorified it, and I will glorify it again."—John 12:28, The Jerusalem Bible. The evening before Jesus died, he was praying to God in the hearing of his disciples, and once again they heard him highlight the importance of God's name. He said: "I have made your name known to the men you took from the world to give me." Later, he repeated: "I have made your name known to them and will continue to make it known."—John 17:6, 26, JB.

As anyone can see, even Jesus says that God is the Father, and not him. The two are shown to be apart right there in scripture. I have a Rabbi friend in another State, we keep in communication quite often. He tells me that in the Jewish/Hebrew form of religion, to worship "Jesus" and raise him to the status of a God is a mortal sin. He states that Jesus did not fulfil the prophecies, and is not the Messiah that they await. I have attempted to educate Christians for many years about this, but for the most part, they turn a deaf ear to any knowledge that might shake their faith a little. I feel sorry for those who cannot ascend because of their religion.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60

Haven't I made it very clear that I don't care about people's opinions? Scriptures only!

Seriously?
If so, where is your scripture?
Oops, you don't have any?

You must be blind, I posted it on the last page. Try looking at it.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

You must be blind, I posted it on the last page. Try looking at it.

Here's a quote from your post on the last page:

The Word was obviously Jesus, cause it said He was made flesh.

You would need to have a text that would say that flesh can also be God.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

You would need to have a text that would say that flesh can also be God.

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." John 1:1

"And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth." ~ John 1:14

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

I would be the opposite of Mr. Holy and Clean, and am not interested in posts consisting entirely of texts.
I do have access to the Bible and I do read it.
You need to fill in the blanks and actually give an explanation, if you want some sort of response.
All you are doing is quoting the same verses he did earlier.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Seems simple enough for me. The Word was God, the Word became flesh and dwelt amongst us.

Replace Word with "God" (since the Word was God, verse 1) and it clearly states what you're asking.

"God became flesh and dwelt amongst us.."

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Replace Word with "God" (since the Word was God, verse 1) and it clearly states what you're asking.

You think it is OK to take such liberties with scripture, to just bend them around to fit your own notions?
This is rather important, you know? God, I mean. We are talking about God. The Supreme being.
Not someone to be taken lightly.
Do you think He approves of what you are doing?
It's just your eternal soul, we are talking about.
Besides, it still does not supply the info I was saying would be necessary in order to logically make that conclusion. You are just jumping to a conclusion and that is not a persuasive argument.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

I'm repeating what John wrote. If you have issues with it, take that up with John. He wrote that the Word was God, then in verse 14 said that the Word became flesh. John said God (the Word) became flesh.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

I don't have to take anything up with anybody.
God will take this matter up with you.
False prophets do not fare well in the judgement, along with false teachers.
You are claiming you did not do something which I have a direct quote of you doing.
There is a code of civility on this forum which restrains me so I will leave it at that.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60

I don't have to take anything up with anybody.
God will take this matter up with you.
False prophets do not fare well in the judgement, along with false teachers.
You are claiming you did not do something which I have a direct quote of you doing.
There is a code of civility on this forum which restrains me so I will leave it at that.

I don't have a worry about God on Judgment Day. For one, the body of Christ isn't at the Great White Throne Judgment, there is no condemnation for those who are in Christ. (Romans 8:1) Secondly, John says the "Word was God", that means the Word is God, God is the Word. In verse 14 John says the "Word/God became flesh and dwelt amongst us".

The plain, literal reading says "God (the Word) became flesh and dwelt amongst us.."

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I spent over an hour trying to respond and when I did I lost what I wrote. So I will get back to you on the above and I never said Jesus wasnt GOD's representative or GOD in the Flesh. What I am saying is the 1st time; GOD sent Her son/sun and they killed Him, so this time GOD will send Her Angelic Lunatic (moonlike) daughter, Satan in the flesh of a regular Christian woman to collect His Rent aka the final judgment.

reply to post by HolyandClean

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I will answer this part right now though because I agree with what this poster wrote; and you are all wrong about EVE. That why the bible says; She was deceived; whereas Adam knowingly sinned or disobeyed GOD.

1st GOD being wise knew exactly what Eve would do once put in the garden and GOD put Satan or the Serpent there to watch them. So when the Serpent said to EVE "Hath GOD said......." Eve replied to the serpent with a LIE. She told the serpent GOD said; they couldnt EAT OR TOUCH THE TREE" as Serpent do naturally. No where in the bible will you find that GOD ever said anything about Touching the Tree. Adam told Eve what GOD said; and ADDED to it or corrupting what came out of God's mouth Pure as can be; DONT EAT by adding And Dont Touch. So this is why GOD being Just killed Adam; but EVE never Died. That's right; She and the Worm Never Dieth, which is why Job said this; 17:13 If I wait, the grave is mine house; I have made my bed in the darkness. I have said to corruption, Thou art my father, and to the Worm, though art my mother and my sister" which are All of the Female gender. The Bible is very easy to understand; as long as REMEMBER; GOD is not a Man that He should Lie" and since the only other gender left is a Woman, I say; As in Heaven, So In Earth Our GOD Parent in Heaven is a Female just like Jesus's Mother In Earth.

Also to answer your other question; the Dark Energy can be More Powerful than the Light because You Assume that you know How much power each of the have when you dont. So look up Which side of GOD the Left or the Right Hand is more powerful.

Peace out

reply to post by ThePunisher

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Yea, God told typical personally that he is getting into the kingdom. lol.

NOBODY ON THIS EARTH knows if they are getting into the kingdom. Maybe Moses and King David, because it's written in the scriptures!

The RIGHTEOUS are scarcely saved. I put the estimate of people being saved around 200,000. That's it! Cause you have to count the 144,000 with them. Yea, it's that low. That is what the Bible says. And all these people walking around thinking they are getting into the kingdom. If you don't keep God's laws, IF YOU DON'T WALK AS JESUS WALKED, you will not get in. THERE ARE NO IF, ANDS, OR BUTS ABOUT IT. I don't care what you believe, this is what the Bible says.

1 Peter 4:18

King James Version (KJV)

18And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by 1MrsJesusChrist

Show me scripture, or get out of here..

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

1 John 3:4-8

King James Version (KJV)

4Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

5And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin.

6Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.

7Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.

8He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

He that commits sin IS OF THE DEVIL!

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Psalm 1:5-6

King James Version (KJV)

5Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.

6For the LORD knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.

Psalm 5:4-5

King James Version (KJV)

4For thou art not a God that hath pleasure in wickedness: neither shall evil dwell with thee.

5The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.

Pretty clear ain't it? EVIL IS NOT GOING TO DWELL WITH GOD! IF God kicked Satan, and his angels out of heaven, what makes you think you have a chance of being as wicked as you want and still getting into the kingdom.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Hebrews 10:26-29

King James Version (KJV)

26For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,

27But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.

28He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:

29Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

If we sin WILLFULLY after we have received the truth, there remains NO MORE SACRIFICE FOR OUR SINS. You have just spit all over the blood of the almighty. You can only come under Jesus's blood once, CAUSE HE ONLY DIED ONCE. You can't just keep on living that sinful old lifestyle once you come up out of that water, cause if you do, you spit on God's covenant.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Jeremiah 31:31-34

King James Version (KJV)

31Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

32Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:

33But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

34And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

According to this, the new Covenant God will be making with us is that He will put His laws in our hearts, and write them in our minds, like He did with Jesus.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join