It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is jesus, god?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Interesting artical, though i'd prefer to hear from you instead of websites you read.

If I was interested in reading web sites I would just use Google.
Discussion forums are for dialog, not a depository for links (unless someone asks for one or you are quoting and want to show the source)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
reply to post by Akragon

Interesting artical, though i'd prefer to hear from you instead of websites you read.

Discussion forums are for dialog, not a depository for links (unless someone asks for one or you are quoting and want to show the source)

Originally posted by Akragon
Interesting artical, though i'd prefer to hear from you instead of websites you read. That mearly shows you can be led by others when you can easily just read it for yourself. And make your own mind up, as opposed to others doing it for you...

I've said all that stuff in these forums at various times.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Different threads, different discussions, another time. Don't worry if we have seen it before because there will always be someone who has not yet, and for those who have, there is a browser scroll function. So just repeat what you said previously, just don't do a copy and paste job, though, because that is spam. Just write up your ideas as you think about them that moment and don't copy an earlier post because that is boring and annoying.

edit on 18-9-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by monkcaw

God is not human. God is spirit. There is ONE God, I am that I am. There are no other gods before Him.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

reply to post by NOTurTypical

Different threads, different discussions, another time. Don't worry if we have seen it before because there will always be someone who has not yet, and for those who have, there is a browser scroll function. So just repeat what you said previously, just don't do a copy and paste job, though, because that is spam. Just write up your ideas as you think about them that moment and don't copy an earlier post because that is boring and annoying.

It's really creepy that you're still under the impression that I should jump because you snapped your fingers. That's kinda creepy.

I'll continue to respond with scripture thanks.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

reply to post by Akragon

I don't understand why this was directed at me... i didn't post that link.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

I might have messed up when I posted that and clicked on the wrong thing.
Sorry about that, I meant to reply to NOTurTYPICAL.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join