It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is jesus, god?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Hebrews 8:8-10

King James Version (KJV)

8For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:

9Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.

10For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

He found fault with man, THERE IS AND WAS NEVER NOTHING WRONG WITH THE LAW!

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
You already know the scriptures beginning from Gen. 1:26 until 2:24 "Male and Female made He them" and said it is for this cause the man is to leave his Father AND his mother to cleave unto his wife and the two shall be one flesh. Surely if GOD could beget a son using a normal virgin woman; God could beget a daughter using the mother of Harlots.

Now you show me in scripture where GOD ever said they could not Touch the Tree. You do know what a lie is; dont you or bearing false witness? That when I say you did or said something you dint say or do. This is how the scripture was corrupted; By Man who cant admit either they dont know it all; or that they just made stuff up.

peace out

reply to post by HolyandClean

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by 1MrsJesusChrist

Now you show me in scripture where GOD ever said they could not Touch the Tree.

Sure, Genesis 3:3

"But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die."

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Yea, God told typical personally that he is getting into the kingdom. lol.

"There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit." ~ Romans 8:1

"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." ~ Romans 10:9

Jesus is Lord, God raised Him from the dead on the third day according to the scriptures. There is no longer condemnation for those in Christ.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

He that commits sin IS OF THE DEVIL!

"For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;" ~ Romans 3:23

"If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us." ~ 1 John 1:8

I'm a sinner, I've failed to keep every law in the OT for my own righteousness, I need Christ's righteousness, I have none of my own.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
You just failed the test. I said where GOD said Dont Touch the tree, Not Eve. You have to know the difference between What GOD said, What Jesus said, and what Man or His wife said; about what GOD said, or what they thought GOD meant. The only person that could have told Eve what GOD said was Adam her own husband. So he Added to the words of God...(and dont touch the tree or ye shall die) and when Eve saw the serpent touching the Tree, and Talking to Her; How come the Serpent wasnt Dead; since Eve believed She Couldnt Touch the Tree. This is what beguilded, bewitched and bewildered Her. There are many verses in the bible that show the prophets, apostles, kings or disciples didnt understand what Jesus said to them such as in Daniel 12:7-9

And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his Right Hand and His Left hand unto heaven and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished. And I heard, but I undertstood not; then said I Oh my Lord what shall be the end of these things? And he said, Go thy way Daniel; for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.

I hope you know the man clothed in Linen is Jesus aka the Bridegroom to Come, and Rev. 19:7-10 describes what Daniel saw on the Other side of the banks of the river regarding the Wife of Jesus Christ that you think is Just the Church; and another member of His body. Rev. 19:7 show a Woman dressed in Linen who had to make Herself Ready because the facts remains that just like with the 1st Adam; Jesus Christ had a bone of his bone and flesh of his Flesh; Inside of Him; and Her name is Satan. This is why Jesus made them the synogogues of Satan, and why Satan said in his heart; I sit as a Queen and shall be No widow....cause Jesus Christ as a Man who began as Spirit is now Flesh and Blood; but is Now Alive Forever! Further all through the Bible you will see the Reasons given for Satan's fall were the things Satan said in His Heart. I want you also to notice; GOD has two Hands and Had to Hold Up Both of Them. So did Moses when He parted the waters. So you already know Jesus is at GOD's Right Hand; so GOD's Other or Left Hand has to go to Satan.

Rev. 12:14 And to the Woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time and times, and half a time from the face of the Serpent". Jesus told us in Eph 5 that He nourished and Cherish this Bone inside of Him; But You Didnt Get What He meant.

So I contend GOD hid the Serpent's face from the woman; because GOD knew when the woman saw the Serpent's real face; she would recognize it as Her Own. Then Rev. 5:2-5 says And I saw a stong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, (Satan now in the flesh of a woman) Who is worthy to open the Book and to loose the seals thereof? And no man in Heaven, nor in Earth, neither under the Earth was able to open the book, neither to look thereon. And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to READ the book; neither to look thereon. And one of the leaders saith unto me, Weep not; behold the Lion of the Tribe of Judah, the root of David, hath prevailed to open the book and to loose the seven seals thereof.

So since Jesus Christ was/is a Real Man, a Real Son of God; or Son of Man; that Verse Includes Him. This job as shown above was prepared ESPECIALLY by GOD for the Woman, or Lioness of Judah a/k/a Isreals Treacherous Backsliding Sister, which I'm sure you've heard is the Feircest of Beast in protection of HER Children. Therefore you might not believe GOD has a Daughter; but the Bible clearly tells you about Her. We are told over and over again; "Male And Female made He Them" and Prov. 9 ends by telling you He doesnt even understand that NOW He and All Men are Her Guest In Hell.

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Now you show me in scripture where GOD ever said they could not Touch the Tree.

Sure, Genesis 3:3

"But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die."

edit on 06/27/2011 by 1MrsJesusChrist because: correct typoes

edit on 06/27/2011 by 1MrsJesusChrist because: had to add something

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Dont you understand; that We are All of the Devil or why Jesus Christ said your father is the Devil? It's really quite simple the Devil is the X gene inside of All Man and this X gene is Female, just like our Father in Heaven and our Mother in Earth. If according to Mendel; all males are Xy and all females are XX; then if you add the genders or father and mother together as One you get Xy)(XX and shows each X "has its seed in itself" and there is only One "y" in this trinity of Xs. This Trinity family X(yX)X also shows a Mother XX with a Son "y" and Daughter X or Twins inside of Her Heavenly Body or Womb. See Gen. 25:22-25 GOD is A Female Goddess and Holy Hostess whose both our Father and Mother or GOD Parent. While on Earth, Jesus Christ didnt have a wife, but one was Prepared for Him; every since GOD said to Herself and Two kids; "Let us make Man in our own Image, after our likeness and let THEM have dominion".. Not just HIM. The Them the bible is refering to is Both of THEM as in (male and female made He them). We were told to honor thy Father And Mother, Not One over the Other. If you curse your Father or Your Mother you will Die the Death; Especially if One of them sacrificed HER own life so You could be born and than after you were; Sustained Your life. GOD put Her Son or You first and Herself Last

But NO Man, including Jesus Christ shall have GOD's Glory! Truely, If I were You; I'd FEAR GOD, as a Woman Scorned, and A GOD whose been in charge of Heaven, Earth and Hell All Along... Id fall down on my knees like the Cowardly Lion of OZ and I'd believe in Spooks, Ghost and Jesus Christ. Cause I contend that GOD is as Black and Fat as Aunt Jemima grinning at you on the pancake box. In fact our Momma whose also our Father is so Fat even Jesus Christ himself calls Her our Fat Her who art in heaven".

Peace out

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

He that commits sin IS OF THE DEVIL!

"For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;" ~ Romans 3:23

"If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us." ~ 1 John 1:8

I'm a sinner, I've failed to keep every law in the OT for my own righteousness, I need Christ's righteousness, I have none of my own.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

haha, sorry but...

what a load of crap..

Since this will probably get deleted, because comments about other posts seem to be frowned upon, i'll add my two cents as well.

If anything, the devil is attachment to physical or material things. Not some dude with a pitch fork that lives underground in some firey abode.

Too much church for you bro...

edit on 2-7-2011 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

haha, sorry but...

what a load of crap..

Since this will probably get deleted, because comments about other posts seem to be frowned upon, i'll add my two cents as well.

If anything, the devil is attachment to physical or material things. Not some dude with a pitch fork that lives underground in some firey abode.

Too much church for you bro...

Do you believe in Jesus? Do you believe in the divine nature of scripture? And the message of Jesus?

And he said unto them, Go. And when they were come out, they went into the herd of swine: and, behold, the whole herd of swine ran violently down a steep place into the sea, and perished in the waters.

Well, do demons exist? And is Jesus an exorcist? Is exorcism a real thing or not?

I'm just curious to know your beliefs after witnessing you condemn other people and calling it "crap" - That's not very kind or Jesus-like, it's just nasty, uneeded and uncivil.

edit on 2-7-2011 by ExistentialNightmare because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I don't know who it was but someone said 1st a thing is ignored, 2nd called untrue, impossible and is rediculed; and then 3rd finally accepted as truth. Funny how its so easy to call something crap; when you cant prove otherwise or that you just were not aware of these facts.

reply to post by ExistentialNightmare

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Funny how its so easy to call something crap; when you cant prove otherwise or that you just were not aware of these facts.

Which is a perfect breeding ground for charlatans, frauds, huxsters and the generally deceptive. Just because you can't prove something; doesn't mean you can confuse people with supernatural claims that you can't substantiate.

Fortune Telling
Astrology
Tarot Card Reading

Study the "Barnum effect"

Can you prove any of the above true? you couldn't.
You couldn't prove it untrue? No

but that doesn't always mean it's true.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Do you believe in Jesus?

I believe he existed... and what he taught was the correct path.

Do you believe in the divine nature of scripture?

Nope, though i do believe Jesus was sent by God because of the message he brought to the world.

And the message of Jesus?

This is always amusing.... please tell me what the message was...

Well, do demons exist?

I don't deny the possibility... Though im doubtful... Demons are just peoples fears run amuck... IMO of course

And is Jesus an exorcist?

IF they don't exist then no he wasn't... Everyone has their own "demons" so to speak, so it really depends on what you would classify a demon as. A little horned devil like thing? or a character flaw in ones personality?

Is exorcism a real thing or not?

Doubtful... i've seen many so called "exorcisms"... Never live of course. But from what i've seen most envolve children acting out in various ways. More then likely if you gave these children a good slap up side the head they would snap out of it real quick.

I'm just curious to know your beliefs after witnessing you condemn other people and calling it "crap" - That's not very kind or Jesus-like, it's just nasty, uneeded and uncivil.

wow you really have no clue do you... I didn't condem anyone. Personally i think belief if the "devil" is rediculous nonsence. Thats my opinion, and if you chose to believe in such things, so be it i couldn't care less.

Btw im not christian, and i wasn't being nasty or uncivil.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

wow you really have no clue do you

That's all i need to quote.

It's been truly awful communicating with you.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

In fact our Momma whose also our Father is so Fat even Jesus Christ himself calls Her our Fat Her who art in heaven".
I have to figure you are a hoaxer who does not believe in anything but just likes to come on threads to cause mischief by pretending to be some sort of follower of Christ. If not, call me and we will have a little chit-chat and you can straighten me out. Otherwise you are just a spammer and should have your posting privileges revoked.

edit on 2-7-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExistentialNightmare
reply to post by Akragon

wow you really have no clue do you

That's all i need to quote.

It's been truly awful communicating with you.

Seriously man, you won't get anywhere on these fourms if you don't read what people post.

If you're going to post garbage, people are going to call you on it... But i'll give you a chance...

Answer my question... What was Jesus' message to the world?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

What was Jesus' message to the world?

I don't know. I honestly don't know. I hear Christians going on about this "spirit of Christ" all the time; yet they seem lacking in scriptual knowledge; they don't actually know what he preached.

I was simply querying your beliefs in regards to Jesus, because Christians all seem to have different ideas; as you'll know yourself; many Christians havn't read the bible cover to cover; and there's so many denominations of the Christianity. I'm not accusing you of being a Christian, just assessing your beliefs in regards to Jesus.

Peace, BRAH!

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

The announcement of the coming into being of an access to God which had not previously been available in a more general sort of way, and as a result of what Jesus was doing personally as an individual, but at the same time being representative of all mankind so that we can come to God, in Jesus.
Sorry for jumping in but it is rather an important subject. Conversion is only possible through the route that involves having this connection between us, and God through the ministry of Jesus and the Holy Spirit. If we neglect this opportunity, then we have no true conversion and will be found unfit to enter the kingdom come where evil and evildoers will have all been eliminated, in order to make a nice environment to be who we had been originally created to be.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I don't know. I honestly don't know. I hear Christians going on about this "spirit of Christ" all the time; yet they seem lacking in scriptual knowledge; they don't actually know what he preached.

that i can respect... at least you admit you don't know instead of preaching what you don't know...

Good man!

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
reply to post by Akragon

The announcement of the coming into being of an access to God which had not previously been available in a more general sort of way, and as a result of what Jesus was doing personally as an individual, but at the same time being representative of all mankind so that we can come to God, in Jesus.
Sorry for jumping in but it is rather an important subject. Conversion is only possible through the route that involves having this connection between us, and God through the ministry of Jesus and the Holy Spirit. If we neglect this opportunity, then we have no true conversion and will be found unfit to enter the kingdom come where evil and evildoers will have all been eliminated, in order to make a nice environment to be who we had been originally created to be.

This is one of the issues my friend, people going around trying to "convert" one another.

Even the presence of that word in scriptures opens a flood gate, in which prejudice and hatred towards one another run rampid.

What you said might have been the mission, but not the message.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Conversion is becoming a better person.
You may be thinking of a different use of the word, such as joining a particular religion or sectarian membership.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join