It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Built the Pyramids

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by mcrom901

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
Before the first pyramid was built humans could not talk, draw or write ,humans did everything telepathically and used and loved all the abilities that came with it such as mass telekinesis which all humans on earthed used.
but something happened ...some one bit the apple from the tree of knowledge ,the bible warned humans to don’t trust the serpent/reptilian.

but adam and eve were supposedly the first humans.... so they built it together alone before biting the mac

That part was just an illusien part on the word "FIRST" IT WASNT JUST ABOUT 1 ADAM AND 1 EVE,ALL WOMAN WAS EVES AND ALL MEN WERE ADAMS..

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   

AT ONE POINT IN HISTORY HUMANS WAS IMMORTAL
“Of every tree of the garden you may freely eat; 17 but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die.”

yeah right...

yea 900 years of living i would say that sounds about right.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo

Originally posted by FireMoon
There is one mystery about the Great Pyramid that is yet unexplained. Given it was, according to the records we have, built in 20 years it's been worked out that. They had to cut, dress, transport and lay every stone at a rate of one every 5 minutes, 24 hours a day, for 20 years.

and according to the vids posted by SaturnFX above it's actually 3.5 mins not 5 and even better yet.. can't be duplicated by today's technology.. meaning .. yes.. we come full circle again..

edit on 25-9-2010 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

With mass telekinisis it was so easy to be done it didnt make since,too easy.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   

actually that part was an ILLUSION..... it was actually 9000 or if i'm not mistaken 90000....

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   

actually that part was an ILLUSION..... it was actually 9000 or if i'm not mistaken 90000....

guess your right

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by mcrom901

OVER 9000!?

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

ok hear is some info on Astro-Acoustics in the overall design and did start a thread but hear is the link anyway

My general observation is that the Pyramid’s dimensions, the Pyramid’s construction materials, and the box inside the King’s Chamber were designed to passively (as in zero electricity) enhance whatever sounds were present inside the King’s Chamber.

It also appears that any wind pressure across the Pyramid’s internal air shafts, especially when the Pyramid was new and smooth, was like blowing across the neck of a coke bottle. This wind pressure created an infrasound harmonic vibration in the chamber at precisely 16Hz.

Being a musician myself, I was especially interested to discover a patterned musical signature to those resonances that formed an F-sharp chord. Ancient Egyptian texts indicate that this F-sharp was the resonant harmonic center of Planet Earth. F-sharp is (coincidentally?) the tuning reference for the sacred flutes of many Native American shamans

Bottom line: We have 2.5 million blocks piled up in Egypt. Halfway around the world you have a guy whittling a tree into a musical instrument with exactly the same F-sharp resonance.

It has been suggested (by others) that the Great Pyramid is NOT a tomb at all but actually a Temple of sorts and that these resonant frequencies were “designed into” the structure

As such, it seems obvious that architectural acoustics are simultaneously very old, and yet a virtually new science. The ancients had a grip on these principles, yet acoustic sciences seemed nearly lost for thousands of years. We ask why, yet we have no answer.

Anyone who has been in the Great Pyramid and chanted or hummed will tell you that it feels weird and that the acoustic effect is powerful.

In short, it is possible that the ancient builders may well have been aware that sounds, even inaudible ones, can have a profound effect on one consciousness.

forum.healingdao.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

check this documentary.....

Google Video Link

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Before the first pyramid was built humans could not talk, draw or write ,humans did everything telepathically and used and loved all the abilities that came with it such as mass telekinesis which all humans on earthed used.
but something happened ...some one bit the apple from the tree of knowledge ,the bible warned humans to don’t trust the serpent/reptilian.

but adam and eve were supposedly the first humans.... so they built it together alone before biting the mac

That part was just an illusien part on the word "FIRST" IT WASNT JUST ABOUT 1 ADAM AND 1 EVE,ALL WOMAN WAS EVES AND ALL MEN WERE ADAMS..

by the way, this is just somthing i wrote on our ufo Ats side.

I tell u one thing ,right then and there solved the puzzle for me,i dont know about no scientist ,archaeological diggers or the so called understanding of nothing ,that day i found out why the egytions was building the pyramids..they was tring to build what they saw that day and when they saw it ,it jumped started there brain to no end.I would say thats my opinion but its to many facts to say that.

edit on 25-9-2010 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000

OVER 9000!?
lol i didnt no and i still dont no what that means i thought it was short for google,lmaf,lol,sorry !lol what the hell is a ,what ever one said.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rustami
reply to post by FireMoon

ok hear is some info on Astro-Acoustics in the overall design and did start a thread but hear is the link anyway

My general observation is that the Pyramid’s dimensions, the Pyramid’s construction materials, and the box inside the King’s Chamber were designed to passively (as in zero electricity) enhance whatever sounds were present inside the King’s Chamber.

It also appears that any wind pressure across the Pyramid’s internal air shafts, especially when the Pyramid was new and smooth, was like blowing across the neck of a coke bottle. This wind pressure created an infrasound harmonic vibration in the chamber at precisely 16Hz.

Being a musician myself, I was especially interested to discover a patterned musical signature to those resonances that formed an F-sharp chord. Ancient Egyptian texts indicate that this F-sharp was the resonant harmonic center of Planet Earth. F-sharp is (coincidentally?) the tuning reference for the sacred flutes of many Native American shamans

Bottom line: We have 2.5 million blocks piled up in Egypt. Halfway around the world you have a guy whittling a tree into a musical instrument with exactly the same F-sharp resonance.

It has been suggested (by others) that the Great Pyramid is NOT a tomb at all but actually a Temple of sorts and that these resonant frequencies were “designed into” the structure

As such, it seems obvious that architectural acoustics are simultaneously very old, and yet a virtually new science. The ancients had a grip on these principles, yet acoustic sciences seemed nearly lost for thousands of years. We ask why, yet we have no answer.

Anyone who has been in the Great Pyramid and chanted or hummed will tell you that it feels weird and that the acoustic effect is powerful.

In short, it is possible that the ancient builders may well have been aware that sounds, even inaudible ones, can have a profound effect on one consciousness.

forum.healingdao.com...

Like i said the frequencie breaker if the great pyramids was taken down today all humans would start becoming back to there old selves.just like gods again.

I tell u what, next time u have a dejavu ask your self how did that happen?
but if your EVER lucky enough to actually calm your self and experience the dejavue alll the way through to the end, then come back and tell me what u found out.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   

OVER 9000!?
lol i didnt no and i still dont no what that means i thought it was short for google,lmaf,lol,sorry !lol what the hell is a ,what ever one said.

If you ever saw Dragon Ball Z you would know what it means.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   

OVER 9000!?

If you ever saw Dragon Ball Z you would know what it means.

lol,isnt that a cartoon,lol. well i dont want to no now it compromisis my agenda.have a good night.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
well.. here's something i miss-read in reading Exodus ..

Exo 1:8 Now a new king came to power in Egypt, who had no knowledge of Joseph.
Exo 1:9 And he said to his people, See, the people of Israel are greater in number and in power than we are
Exo 1:10 Let us take care for fear that their numbers may become even greater, and if there is a war, they may be joined with those who are against us, and make an attack on us, and go up out of the land.
Exo 1:11 So they put overseers of forced work over them, in order to make their strength less by the weight of their work. And they made
Exo 1:12 But the more cruel they were to them, the more their number increased, till all the land was full of them. And the children of Israel were hated by the Egyptians.
Exo 1:13 And they gave the children of Israel even harder work to do
: The Holy Bible ASV

As always, Hollywood would have us believe that the Children of Israel build the pyramids, but, not true, they were store-towns for Pharaoh, Pithom and Raamses. would that include the Pyramids? Dunno..

>Were the Pyramids already built ?? If so, where did they get the slaves to build them?
>If the Children of Israel left while they were still half built, who finished them since the bulk of the Egyptian army were chasing down Israel and finally were drowned in the Red Sea? Where would they get the man power to complete the projects??

Interesting in the video, of all the inscriptions in Egypt about Egypt, nothing is mentioned about the Pyramids....that I didn't know..

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   

the part where he said "the ancients always seem to have given priority to the spiritual" was very interesting, thanks

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo
wow.. i think you completely missed the whole point of the thread.. check out the YT vids posted by SaturnFX..

2nd line

Oh hell, I gave up on them watching.
The ones whom watched quickly stopped posting, knowing they didn't have all the answers suddenly and that it was more than just "the conspiracy nuts dont know how to move or stack blocks".

Sadly, I actually gain respect for people with the balls to stand up and say they are indeed intrigued by things they find out they don't know...yet, rarely do people want to admit publically they may have jumped the gun in labelling it debunked.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Why is ancient humanity given absolutely no credit for their ingenuity and brilliance. Just because modern humans can't figure something out doesn't mean aliens.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
the Egyptians rolled the blocks on mercury...lol

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by drock905

there are numerous meanings for aliens and angels many even designated as ancient and human

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I think that what is far more likely is that WE built the Pyramids. No, not with thousands of slaves and whips and ropes etc. That notion strikes me as rediculous on so many levels its not funny. Not the least of which is that it defies the laws of physics.

What I feel is much more likely is a scenario that does not involve aliens (unless they were tourists and taking pictures at the time, anyway). Under my scenario, here is what happened....

Thousands of years ago, the great galactic allignment took place. When it did, mankind suddenly found themselves with the ability to utilize ALL of the capacity of their brains. Numerous disasters happened as a result, since it happened so suddenly, people didn't know what sort of abilities they truly had.

Many died as a result of the sudden shift in enlightenment...but many more lived than would have otherwise.

Knowing that the cosmic shift was going to happen again...and knowing that the next time it would result in their loss of enlightenment, most people decided to leave earth and go to a place where they could hang on to that enlightenment. Sure, some stayed behind. Intelligence and psychic abilities will always be of less importance to some than basic core principals like home and family.

The rest built ships which enabled them to travel to the stars, where they could literally carve up moons or other dead worlds and make from them space ships to help others who might wish to leave.

But before they left, they built the pyramids...using nothing more than the power of thought....to serve as a reminder. "We shall return"

The population of earth dropped dramatically when they left. The kings of the world were buried in those pyramids...to remind people forever that...this is not the end. Something comes next. Their DNA, being preserved, would be able to be reconstructed using advanced technology of those who had left before.

And those who have left before have returned...leaving us messages in crop circles....

Bottom line is... When you look to the skies, you should consider the possibility that WE are the aliens...and we are preparing to come home.

Jenwolf

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join