It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Built the Pyramids

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
PLUS...it was my glorious task to take all the photos!!!

What photos? Post em or it didn't happen

Graffiti in Egyptian Tombs... OR How do you cover up something?

These crosses were painted over the hieroglyphs by Templars, a long time ago...

Now here is the infamous image that everyone based the rope theory on, actually its the ONLY one ever found... problem is there is no statue in it
The 'statue' is a raised blob of plaster, At the bottom you will see one templar cross half covered... so what was really under that plaster?

Hmmmm

But no worries... an intrepid archaeologist can just fill in the detail...

Djehutihotep Tomb Chamber

Here go have a look around the tomb...

www.arts.kuleuven.be...

The Matter of the Ropes....

"...our ropes were of sisal, theirs perhaps of halfa grass;..." NOVA

Most noticeably, a crowd of 50 Egyptian laborers, encouraging one another with raucous cries of mutual support, yanked on ropes attached to a truck-sized block of stone. Weighing perhaps 25 tons, the block rested on a wooden sledge, which the workers were trying to haul along a patch of ground. Earlier, they had firmed up the ground with embedded wooden sleepers laid down crosswise like railroad ties, and had lubricated the sleepers with greasy smears of tallow. The rock had not yet budged, but we were hopeful... In fact, our little scene looked strikingly similar to one depicted in a relief from the 20th-century B.C. The 12th Dynasty scene shows a gigantic statue of Djehutihotep lashed to a wooden sledge, which 172 laborers in four rows pull using ropes tied to the sledge's leading edge. One man leans out over the statue's feet, pouring a liquid under the sledge to lubricate the runners. Another man, apparently calling out orders or encouragement to the pullers, perches on the knees of the statue, which scholars estimated would have weighed 57 tons... "This is the last time!" Then, from on high, he turned to 200-plus leverers and pullers, and yelled at the top of his lungs, "ALLAH AKBAR!! (GOD IS GREAT!)" The sledge jumped and, for the first time, kept on going. One foot, two feet, five feet. Only after about ten feet did it finally grind to a halt. Celebrating Jubilant workers celebrate a good day's work by giving Roger Hopkins a victory lift... Ten feet. All told, in a day's work, maybe 20 feet. Had we done justice to Djehutihotep? Or did our attempt to recreate it in a fashion pale in comparison?...

www.pbs.org...

Several of our resident experts felt that as few as 50 men could haul the sledge along the designated path once they'd succeeded in releasing it from the ground's grip. (The sledge had had 24 hours to settle down.) So we tried 50. No go. We tried 100. Still no go. In an atmosphere of rising tension, as each expert tried to advance his or her theory on how best to proceed, Roger Hopkins convinced the team to add levers. Workers soon had several wooden levers as big as telephone poles wedged beneath the block, and as they levered and the pullers pulled, the sledge came alive. Actually, it moved only a few inches, and then a rope—perhaps weakened by rubbing against the rock—parted, flinging chief foreman Abdel Aleem and a bunch of others onto their backs.

www.pbs.org...

So 200-plus leverers and pullers, moves a 25 ton rock 5 feet in 24 hours...

Man those Egyptian laborers must have been supermen as some quarries were 100's of miles away.

And modern sisal ropes broke, so did steel cables at the Aswan dam site...

So again... what kind of rope did they actually have?

edit on 24-9-2010 by zorgon because: Why? WHY must this be filled out? Makes NO SENSE! WHO REALLY CARES?

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I think it is all very interesting and I would never deny the theory of extraterrestrials building the great pyramids, but Civilisations and tribes all around the world have been in existence long before written history - I believe creativity is mankinds driving force and that human beings are capable of anything with true passion and dedication to their work

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

Originally posted by Annee
Suppose it was off planet beings that became stranded on earth - - and were trying to create a way home via a Beacon or Stargate.
Maybe they had the ability to levitate - - but did not have diamond blade saws for cutting.
The scenarios are endless.

I suppose alien ghosts, kept in a state of semi-life by sophisticated computer/ships, could have flown the blocks into place with their ectoplasm farts, too. You're right. The scenarios are endless. Not necessarily true, but certainly endless.

Not necessarily untrue either. We don't know.

I've been following this stuff for at least 30 years. I haven't seen anything really new.

edit on 24-9-2010 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Re the paintings/hieroglyphs in many of the building around Giza. my mate's dad served there during WW2 and use to tell us straight out, they spent a hell of a lot of time watching the locals *repainting them for the tourists*.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by FireMoon
I will try and find a link for this, but the pyramids is a nightmare on Google. The acoustic properties you are talking about would be possibly? It is claimed that, they set up certain resonances within the kings chamber. Ie to us the hoi palloi, certain notes and the dust re-arranged itself in specific patterns that were themselves hieroglyphics?

That is if you cover things like the stone sarcophagus in a thin layer of sand, pass say the note of F through it, the hieroglyphs make one pattern, play G another pattern appears. This vid gives you the basics of what has been claimed.
Warning this video contians a large sweep through the full range of frequencies it might be uncomfortable listneing for some. Turn you headphones or sound card down some before listening

absolutely amazing thanks, I'm still looking for the article as it explained the entire structure was built to take in our send out some kind or other of sound as in whole design or something to that effect again if i remember correctly

edit on 24-9-2010 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Humans and animals built the pyramids, the "coffins" for the same controlling families who have continued to enslave the people, animals and environment.

The ET were not part of this, it is our human history and a sick, saddistic one at that.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

"And modern sisal ropes broke, so did steel cables... So again... what kind of rope did they actually have?"

does'nt a particular species of bamboo (or was that hemp?) exceed steels strength in a certain rope type of construction?

edit on 24-9-2010 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
As much as I beleive in aliens, I dont beleive they built the ancient pyramids. I believe ancient civilizations used and harbored the enery from the world grid to build these structures. Have you ever hear of Edward Leedskalnin the creator of corral castle? Edward Leedskalnin created Coral Castle and was said to have built it using "the secrets of the pyramids." He built the castle by himself, with no modern machinery or other modern tools of the time. I beleive he tapped into the ancient secrets of the world grid long forgotten to time. I also beleive that is how all of the ancient pyramids and structures around the world where built because they were able to tap into the world grid.

information on coral castle

free e-book on how ancient civilizations where able to use the world grid to there advantage

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Try reading the Book of the Giants, Dead see scrolls claiming the nephilum built the first one
also Book of Enoch
and www.thechronicleproject.org... the Book of Adam at the end and book of Nakha
regarding the supreme ones mating with human woman, who produced the giants, who built the first pyramid.
(Whew, ran out of breath on that one)

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by shoulda taken the blue pi
Try reading the Book of the Giants, Dead see scrolls claiming the nephilum built the first one
also Book of Enoch
and www.thechronicleproject.org... the Book of Adam at the end and book of Nakha
regarding the supreme ones mating with human woman, who produced the giants, who built the first pyramid.
(Whew, ran out of breath on that one)

I also believe Nephilums had some part in building the pyramids, but their is to much evidence thats suggest humans built it. How to do you explain the masseve slave graves and ancient pictographs showing how man possibly built the structues? Many people seem to think anceint man where incapable of such labor intensive task, but I think I think its human ingenuity at is finest. Have you heard about the Tibetans, who could levitate stone? I suggest your read Magic and Mystery inTtibet "Seeker, adventurer, pilgrim, and scholar, David-Neel (1868–1969) was the first European woman to explore the once-forbidden city of Lhasa. This memoir offers an objective account of the supernatural events she witnessed during the 1920s among the mystics and hermits of Tibet — including levitation, telepathy, and the ability to walk on water. Includes 32 photographs."

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIONICLE ALEX
My advise to you is go back to my post and spend some time going over every single word I said, Ignore the blaspheming and concentrate on the educational part, I have all your answers on my post, then you make of it what you want, but do your research don't take anybody word for it nor mine, you have to wake up on your own.

ok.... lets do that....

He speaks the truth, I will show the way, Jehovah is an Annunaki and so is Christ but they are not evil Anunnaki like the Gray who revealed and organise against God, these are Jehovah's creatures as well.

but you had said....

reply to post by SaturnFX

Their Gods wore Demons, The Anunnaki, The fallen Angels, The Grays.

so your gods are demons....

edit on 24/9/10 by mcrom901 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
This thing can be easily found out....if you can somehow get the funding or have the moneys, you can try to build a replica of the great pyramid, like it was when it was build, only using today's technology....And if you cant do it with todays technology, then you might want to reconsider everything you know about the past.... To bad it would be to expensive to test this theory....... Aliens or humans who really cares who built the pyramids.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by midicon
reply to post by weedwhacker

Yes it is crazy talk!

I think the general consensus is that the ancient Egyptians themselves built the Great Pyramid

I didn't realize that history was about democracy. I thought it was about truth... oh wait. What planet am I living on?

It doesn't matter what you think that the general consensus is. What actually happened is what matters.

Until you guys get a definite answer, how bout keepin your traps shut and saying, "I don't know."

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by tonypazzo
aliens did not build the pyramids. stop selling mankind short. thousands of years from now, will they look back and say "aliens built the ancient skyscrapers!" i hope we're a little more intelligent by then.

You are under the impression that skyscrapers will last thousands of years....if in the same place and conditions as the great pyramids are, and if not repaired and mentained every year, I dont think a sky skyscraper will last as long, as the pyramids.... It might be ruble in under 2 thousand years if even that.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I'd like to borrow their pyramid beam and make a pyramid in the Arctic.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rustami
hey what one man calls an alien another may call an angel or Cherub, anyway interesting article and always dig this kind of info and find it fascinating that it's in the Word, even Jesus mentions the rejected capstone himself and if I remember correctly it has like 49 narrow steps to the kings chamber and a wide path that leads to the pit

www.outerworlds.com...

Why is it that the great Pyramids of Giza, built in 3,000, are perfect, and still standing as tall as the day they were built? (Aside from the capstone and the polished stones, which were stripped by humans in the building of Cairo) The other Pyramids, which were supposedly built about 500 years later, all have shoddy masonry, and are crumbling down. An example of this is the famous 'bent' pyramid, which started out with the sides being built at one angle, then suddenly shifts in the middle to a shallower angle. This is because the angle at which it was started was much too steep for it to stand when finished. It is because the Egyptian pharaohs saw the great pyramids standing on their land and decided that they wanted pyramids of their own. But they found that it was much harder to do than was expected and ended up building silly looking structures that don't even come close to comparing with the magnitude of elegance emanating from the great pyramids.

Isaiah-
In that day there will be an altar to the LORD in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar to the LORD at its border. And it will be for a sign and for a witness to the LORD of hosts

Matthew-
Jesus said to them, "Have you never read in the Scriptures: " 'The stone the builders rejected has become the capstone ; the Lord has done this, and it is marvelous in our eyes' ?

John-
"You are not yet fifty years old," the Jews said to him, "and you have seen Abraham!"
"I tell you the truth," Jesus answered, "before Abraham was born, I am!"

Before the first pyramid was built humans could not talk, draw or write ,humans did everything telepathically and used and loved all the abilities that came with it such as mass telekinesis which all humans on earthed used.
but something happened ...some one bit the apple from the tree of knowledge ,the bible warned humans to don’t trust the serpent/reptilian.

AT ONE POINT IN HISTORY HUMANS WAS IMMORTAL
“Of every tree of the garden you may freely eat; 17 but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die.”

UNTIL THEY WAS TRICKED BY THE SERPENT/THE SNAKE/THE REPTILIAN.
1 Now the serpent was more cunning than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made.
Then the serpent said to the woman, “You will not surely die. 5 For God knows that in the day you eat of it your eyes will be opened...'OPENED '

AN IMMORTAL POINT IN TIME IN WHICH HUMANS DID NOT EVEN NO THE THOUGHT OF CLOTHES.

So when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree desirable to make one wise, she took of its fruit and ate. She also gave to her husband with her, and he ate. 7 Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together and made themselves coverings.

lest he put out his hand and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live forever”— 23 therefore the LORD God sent him out of the garden of Eden to till the ground from which he was taken. 24 So He drove out the man; and He placed cherubim at the east of the garden of Eden, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to guard the way to the tree of life.

The very first pyramid was built by telepathical thinking and mass telekinises,after the Egyptians was tricked into building the great frequencies breaker/pyramid, all humans in the world developed language writing and drawing, humans went from being immortal to mortal.

The first pyramid had not one glyph one drawing no language no body’s no cats no nothing, and that’s when humans was immortal.
lmaf,i don’t even need to get into the rest of the pyramids and how they looked ,the rest of the pyramids after the first one had drawing glyphs and even the labor part on how they ..tried to build the rest, but as u can see it was no way to much labor.

All the ancients in the world had there own way, the myans developed mass telekinesis drilling for allot of there projects, some used there gifts to edge rocks perfect, some lifting, some drilling but it was all done by the mind.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
Before the first pyramid was built humans could not talk, draw or write ,humans did everything telepathically and used and loved all the abilities that came with it such as mass telekinesis which all humans on earthed used.
but something happened ...some one bit the apple from the tree of knowledge ,the bible warned humans to don’t trust the serpent/reptilian.

but adam and eve were supposedly the first humans.... so they built it together alone before biting the mac

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
AT ONE POINT IN HISTORY HUMANS WAS IMMORTAL
“Of every tree of the garden you may freely eat; 17 but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die.”

yeah right...

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by FireMoon
There is one mystery about the Great Pyramid that is yet unexplained. Given it was, according to the records we have, built in 20 years it's been worked out that. They had to cut, dress, transport and lay every stone at a rate of one every 5 minutes, 24 hours a day, for 20 years.

and according to the vids posted by SaturnFX above it's actually 3.5 mins not 5 and even better yet.. can't be duplicated by today's technology.. meaning .. yes.. we come full circle again..

edit on 25-9-2010 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

Originally posted by allprowolfy
i have to agree with you to an extent. first of all with the carbon dating on the great pyramids you learn that most of the world at that time was hunter gathers.

First of all, you can't carbon date a rock. You can carbon date wood and "formerly living" things on or near the Pyramids, but that doesn't tell you when the buildings were built.

Secondly, can you provide the information on where it says that the wood used in the Pyramids came from at time when humans were hunter-gatherers? I never heard that.

Thirdly, there are historical records that tell of the agrarian society (i.e., NOT hunter gatherers) that built the Pyramids. It is not a mystery.

And lastly, the ancient Egyptians were anatomically identical to us -- they were what is often called "Modern Humans". That means that had the same brains we have, and the same intelligence we have, and thus the same capacity for problem-solving that we have. They may not have had our knowledge, but that is a different thing. Actually, our civilization does not have all of Ancient Egypt's knowledge, either -- some was lost.

The bottom line is that those people were as smart as us, and there is no reason to doubt that they could have come up with ingenious solutions to the challenges of moving and placing heavy stones without the use of power equipment.

If you asked a group of people today to move large stones without modern power equipment, they would -- in time -- figure out a way to do it. Why do you doubt that ancient Egyptians using the same brain we have could have also figure that out?

edit on 9/24/2010 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

wow.. i think you completely missed the whole point of the thread.. check out the YT vids posted by SaturnFX..

2nd line

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join