It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Built the Pyramids

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIONICLE ALEX
We human have that thing we call brother hood.

All it takes, Is you to be human, and our human blood line will connect to the truth. Because deap, very deap inside, their is hope and hope comes from the seed of love from our God holy spirit. You don't need to know God ( as long you come from the seed of God ) to understand that their is good in you, and good comes from our God all mighty Jehovah, because Jehova is the truth and our lord Jesus Christ.

edit on 24-9-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX because: (no reason given)

Yes...I have heard of this...brother...hood.
See, we eat our children -burp- in skepticica on the planet reptoid.

incidently, your new brother believes firmly that the annunaki have come here to save mankind and wisk off 144k people in their spaceships while the rest of us drop dead from showtunes or whatever form of apocolypse besets us (please make it a zombie apocolypse...oh please).

there goes the brotherhood...well...he is probably a reptilian anyhow.

edit on 24-9-2010 by SaturnFX because: seen a fly

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Hi, LeoVirgo.

IF, and only IF you trust the way Edgar Cayce got his informations,
dig inside the link of the second line of my signature, if you have not
already done so. . . B-)

Blue skies.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

Source please?

Yeah, thought so.

They had access to rocks back then, they used them to build the pyramids

(Edited your post, bad form, no?)

edit on 9/24/2010 by adigregorio because: To add the (Edited your post...)

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by earthdude
If aliens built the pyramids they sure did a crappy job. There were many mistakes found. I thought they were supposed to be more advanced than us. Imagine the pyramids we could make today if we had a crazy enough ruler. With modern building technology, we could make one a mile high.

What mistakes?

I want to know about these mistakes.

I found this for you. The other mistakes are in my head and hard to access. As a builder I was glad to see that they messed up, just like me. There are numerous hollow spots and several corrections were made in many pyramid jobs.
www.cheops-pyramide.ch...

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by BIONICLE ALEX

....but how did they dragged it thru the desert sands from hundreds miles away?

There's this really handy, naturally occuring thing in Egypt....it's called the "Nile River". And, the Egyptians were very adept at building boats, of various types and sizes.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by adigregorio

Oh...*face palm*...you truly are infuriating...I assume most people would snap and throw out insults at this point, however I'm just going to let you enjoy your ignorance. I wont be responding to you in these forums any longer, because I see no point numbing my mind any further, however, you will not be set to ignore.

edit on 24/9/10 by CHA0S because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

If aliens built the pyramids they sure did a crappy job. There were many mistakes found. I thought they were supposed to be more advanced than us. Imagine the pyramids we could make today if we had a crazy enough ruler. With modern building technology, we could make one a mile high.

What mistakes?

I want to know about these mistakes.

I found this for you. The other mistakes are in my head and hard to access. As a builder I was glad to see that they messed up, just like me. There are numerous hollow spots and several corrections were made in many pyramid jobs.
www.cheops-pyramide.ch...

From a long line of framers/foremen/general contractors.

Thank you. Will check it out.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by CHA0S
Oh...*face palm*...you truly are infuriating...I assume most people would snap and throw out insults at this point, however I'm just going to let you enjoy your ignorance. I wont be responding to you in these forums any longer, because I see no point numbing my mind any further, however, you will not be set to ignore.

edit on 24/9/10 by CHA0S because: (no reason given)

Going to quote you this time so you don't change your post

What where you saying about insults? Then you call me ignorant?

Hmmm

Anyway, did you care to add more to your lie that you edited out? Or are you just going to pretend that you didn't lie, and try to make me look "bad"?

You said they had access to something they didn't have access to, what was it? Source please?

edit on 9/24/2010 by adigregorio because: To make the quote permanent, this guy is a sneaky one.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Anyway, did you care to add more to your lie that you edited out? Or are you just going to pretend that you didn't lie, and try to make me look "bad"?
I actually made a small edit for spelling. I needed to replace a word I had used incorrectly.

You said they had access to something they didn't have access to, what was it? Source please?
Are you talking about my post on the last page where I stated the Egyptians seemingly knew things they shouldn't have know? If you would actually read the thread properly, you will see on the last page where some one quoted me, and a few pages before that, I have posted an array of interesting facts about the great pyramid. The "things they shouldn't have know", will become obvious if you read it.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Archaeologists now believe that the Bent Pyramid represents a transitional form between step-sided and smooth-sided pyramids.

" now believe"
and what did they, those wonderful Archaeologists believe before? And when will the actually KNOW

To the OP MANY threads on ATS about this topic... take a minute to search

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I actually made a small edit for spelling. I needed to replace a word I had used incorrectly.

Ahh, then you agree that they did not have access to something "magical" or "otherworldly". Since that was the word that you removed.
(Clarification, "access" was the word removed from the post in question.)

Are you talking about my post on the last page where I stated the Egyptians seemingly knew things they shouldn't have know? If you would actually read the thread properly, you will see on the last page where some one quoted me, and a few pages before that, I have posted an array of interesting facts about the great pyramid. The "things they shouldn't have know", will become obvious if you read it.

I will check again, it is hard to navigate the thread with all the "Come to Jesus" talk. However, I have seen a MULTITUDE of videos/shows showing us normal ol' humans making the blocks required for the pyramids. Moving said blocks, AND lifting them.

Unfortunately, I do not have a list of videos. I have seen them through my life, and while I love Egypt, I do not keep a "file". Regardless, a simple search on this site will reveal several of the aforementioned videos.

So, even if this "magic knowledge" list has merit. Occham says Egyptians built it, cause it was possible.

edit on 9/24/2010 by adigregorio because: To bold access, and clarify

(EDIT Update)
LOL, if you are referring to this list:post by CHA0S

Show me one of those things that CAN NOT be done by a human. Too little credit for our fellow man, that is the problem here.

edit on 9/24/2010 by adigregorio because: To update

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

For everyone:

However, I have seen a MULTITUDE of videos/shows showing us normal ol' humans making the blocks required for the pyramids. Moving said blocks, AND lifting them.

Unfortunately, I do not have a list of videos.

Simply go to Google Home Page, click on "VIDEOS" --- and a whole host of videos to choose from will appear, as if by magic!

I'd suggest, also for alternatives: The Science Channel (and their archives), and National Geographic Channel.

Sure there must be plenty of others, too........

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I want to say I saw some of these videos on NOVA (Or one of the spin offs) I know that NOVA is on HULU.com as of now, though I have not hunted for this topic specifically.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by BIONICLE ALEX

Originally posted by aliengenes
the great pyramids of the universe are star gates between worlds. and ours have either been damaged by man from his ignorance or by their true creator to close the door ways to all.

they were created by the Annunaki as teleportation networks to simplify movements between their investments or as an emergency exit in the even of catastrophe.

by far i have the best hypothesis, now prove me wrong

I agree, five star comment.

Somehow I knew you two would get along.

well it all cant be about you, now can it?...

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

it is even more graceful or specific than that-

For the unbelieving husband has been sanctified through his wife, and the unbelieving wife has been sanctified through her believing husband. Otherwise your children would be unclean, but as it is, they are holy.

Yet, before the twins were born or had done anything good or bad—in order that God's purpose in election might stand: not by works but by him who calls

For if a law had been given that could impart life, then righteousness would certainly have come by the law

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

hh, then you agree that they did not have access to something "magical" or "otherworldly". Since that was the word that you removed.
The "post in question"? That is halarious dude. I seriously have no I dea what you are going on about. If you must know exactly what I changed, I changed "going to let to enjoy your" to "going to let you enjoy your". That's it.

Unfortunately, I do not have a list of videos. I have seen them through my life, and while I love Egypt, I do not keep a "file". Regardless, a simple search on this site will reveal several of the aforementioned videos.
You are preaching to the choir dude. I have watched many videos on the great pyramid, especially on the more amazing features of the pyramid, you have no idea what you are talking about when it comes down to it. You think you know, but you're entire argument, from my perspective, is quite amateurish and indicative of your knowledge on the topic. No offense meant of course.

So, even if this "magic knowledge" list has merit. Occham says Egyptians built it, cause it was possible.
What is also possible, and most likely, when all the evidence is taken into account, is that Egyptians did not build the great pyramid.

Show me one of those things that CAN NOT be done by a human. Too little credit for our fellow man, that is the problem here.

Let me reverse some questions onto you:

Question. At this time, over 4,600 years ago,
who, on earth, could have possibly known where the exact
geographic center of the earth was. Question. Who could have
known of the existence of an underground granite mountain which
would be required to support the millions of pounds displaced by
the giant structure of the Great Pyramid.

Question. How did they produce walls and surfaces inside the pyramid so flat they they deviate less than the width of a hair?

edit on 24/9/10 by CHA0S because: Put a space after a word (watch out I'm up to something)

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
One would think that if aliens constructed the Pyramids, the first thing they would have done is make some uniform blocks. That would have made the process much easier. But if you look at any photo of the Pyramids, you see that the blocks are all different shapes and sizes. Very inefficient.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

Ah....you see, I saw that last bit, from your source in earlier post.

The nonsense about the "exact geographical center of the Earth".

There is no such thing! It's ridiculous, and shows that the person/group who wrote ALL of those "amazing factoids" were just picking things out of their .... ermmm...out of thin air!

Ya know....I have BEEN to Egypt. Cairo. Giza. Actually seen, walked up to, in and around the Great Pyramid, and the others....several days in Egypt, Nile cruise, from Abu Simbel, and 'down' river, etc.

There's nothing all that special about the blocks that make up the pyramids....not in the way suggested by the author of that source you cited. Not to my naked eyes. Actually, they looked pretty rough, to me.....

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Yes...I have heard of this...brother...hood.
See, we eat our children -burp- in skepticica on the planet reptoid.

incidently, your new brother believes firmly that the annunaki have come here to save mankind and wisk off 144k people in their spaceships while the rest of us drop dead from showtunes or whatever form of apocolypse besets us (please make it a zombie apocolypse...oh please).

there goes the brotherhood...well...he is probably a reptilian anyhow.

He speaks the truth, I will show the way, Jehovah is an Annunaki and so is Christ but they are not evil Anunnaki like the Gray who revealed and organise against God, these are Jehovah's creatures as well.

Read the book of Enoch.

My advise to you is go back to my post and spend some time going over every single word I said, Ignore the blaspheming and concentrate on the educational part, I have all your answers on my post, then you make of it what you want, but do your research don't take anybody word for it nor mine, you have to wake up on your own.

edit on 24-9-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

hh, then you agree that they did not have access to something "magical" or "otherworldly". Since that was the word that you removed.
The "post in question"? That is halarious dude. I seriously have no I dea what you are going on about. If you must know exactly what I changed, I changed "going to let to enjoy your" to "going to let you enjoy your". That's it.

That is a lie, you said the Egyptians had access to something they shouldn't have access too (Paraphrased). Neither here nor there, the fact that you refuse to admit it lets me know how this "discussion" is going to go.

You are preaching to the choir dude. I have watched many videos on the great pyramid, especially on the more amazing features of the pyramid, you have no idea what you are talking about when it comes down to it. You think you know, but you're entire argument, from my perspective, is quite amateurish and indicative of your knowledge on the topic. No offense meant of course.

If you meant no offense then why say it? Oh, I know! To show the readers that you are "smarter" than me. Well, if that is how you need to get your point across more power to you! Though, I do find it funny, how I have posted no specific claims and have only asked for proof. I guess I am too much of a lolz newb to just accept your claims.

What is also possible, and most likely, when all the evidence is taken into account, is that Egyptians did not build the great pyramid.

What "all evidence"? Did the aliens leave a receipt for billed work? Or do you mean that list of "coincendences"? All that provides is a forum for speculation, none of those are "concrete proof" that Egyptians were nixed during construction plans.

Let me reverse some questions onto you:

Question. At this time, over 4,600 years ago,
who, on earth, could have possibly known where the exact
geographic center of the earth was. Question. Who could have
known of the existence of an underground granite mountain which
would be required to support the millions of pounds displaced by
the giant structure of the Great Pyramid.

Question. How did they produce walls and surfaces inside the pyramid so flat they they deviate less than the width of a hair?

So if I can't put out this burning straw man, my argument becomes invalid by proxy?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join