It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Built the Pyramids

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIONICLE ALEX

Originally posted by mcrom901
reply to post by BIONICLE ALEX

how do you know you're not some hypnotized hybrid?

Because I accept the truth and "the truth will set me free", the truth is Jesus Christ and God all mighty Jehovah, no evil hybrid from the seed of Satan will accept these terms, -snip-

AHA, Silver bullet to kill this all together.

As a child, I was very religious...I got baptised, was a fan of Jesus. I remember my grandmother and I would talk religion for hours...she would tell me the (nice) things in the bible and I was totally behind it..Jesus saved me, I loved that.

Now, fast forward to present day...after years of research, understandings, personal experiences, etc...I now see religion as a corruption first off of what the dude named Christ was trying to teach in there with his -2- commandments, and how the church is the actual epitome of evil...the true anti-christ if you will.

Now...you said I am a reptilian overall...you then state a reptile can never accept Jesus...as a child I accepted them...so, either you are incorrect about reptilians being able to accept Christ, or that people are reptilians (at least you cannot spot them in a crowd so you falsely label people as something)

Something about...bearing false witness...hmm

REPENT!
(that felt curiously good to say that. lol)

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

reply to post by SaturnFX

Their Gods wore Demons, The Anunnaki, The fallen Angels, The Grays.

That is a discussion I would actually treat with a open mind...not the demons bit, but I would get on board a convo about how ancients were seeing aliens or whatnot...and if the aliens were isunderstood, then ya, one could see them as both angels and demons no doubt (or in the case of the ancient religions, Gods.)

See,
sane discussion - ancient religions may have been alien encounters
insane discussion - every skeptic on ATS are lizard people.

but nevermind.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Their Gods wore Demons, The Anunnaki, The fallen Angels, The Grays.

you mean dressed up...

like your avatar....

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

Duh...
...of course it was built by Aliens. No, I'm serious. The amount of intelligence displayed by the architectures of that building is still what I would consider to be beyond present day Humans. When examined closely, it's clear they at least had help from beings who knew how to build a god damn exquisite pyramid.

edit on 24/9/10 by CHA0S because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

think I like your train of thought or am I missing something here?

as Moses the servant of the LORD had commanded the Israelites. He built it according to what is written in the Book of the Law of Moses—an altar of uncut stones, on which no iron tool had been used.

Now if the ministry that brought death, which was engraved in letters on stone, came with glory, so that the Israelites could not look steadily at the face of Moses because of its glory, fading though it was, will not the ministry of the Spirit be even more glorious?

the Most High does not live in houses made by men.

the living Stone—rejected by men but chosen by God

not on tablets of stone but on tablets of human hearts.

See, I lay in Zion a stone that causes men to stumble and a rock that makes them fall, and the one who trusts in him will never be put to shame.

Jesus has been found worthy of greater honor than Moses, just as the builder of a house has greater honor than the house itself.

I watched until its wings were torn off and it was lifted from the ground so that it stood on two feet like a man, and the heart of a man was given to it.

While you were watching, a rock was cut out, but not by human hands. It struck the statue on its feet of iron and clay and smashed them.

As far as the gospel is concerned, they are enemies on your account; but as far as election is concerned, they are loved on account of the patriarchs

edit on 24-9-2010 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by CHA0S
reply to post by Rustami

Duh...
...of course it was built by Aliens. No , I'm serious. The amount of intelligence displayed by the architectures of that building is still what I would consider to be beyond present day Humans. When examined closely, it's clear they at least had help from beings who knew how to build a god damn exquisite pyramid.

Why jump to the alien theory though?

Why not a advanced race living right here on earth instructed the building..

Consider this...we are a fairly advanced race right now...we got gadgets and gizmos and all sorts..but, if you go into the south pacific remote islands, you will find...well, cavemen. People completely unaware of the world.
WW2 pilots used some of these areas for landing strips and refueling stations, then abandoned the little island with the curious natives..years later, religions sprouted up where they went, the people built straw planes, they sat in front of it in rows to mimic the strips, they spoke of white beings that looked like themselves whom came from the heavens, had magical machines, never ate the food yet never starved (rations), etc...they concluded that the gods visited them.

Why couldn't that be something similar...but the civilization that existed...the pyramid builders lets say, either met some catastrophic end, or simply left to go somewhere else (space..sure, or simply trancended the flesh form, etc..ton of different theories just on that)

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

I have wondered the same thing. Rocks seem so basic, too simple.

but it seems like rocks also tend to stay put, you know, stand the test of time a little longer. Maybe that was the main purpose. These mysterious construction efforts didn't have to do anything we can recognise. they just had to be there for when the time is right.

Notice the twin towers. In time it will be like they never even happened..........and the pyramids and everything else will still be there.

So maybe rocks, as boring and drab as they are, just might be the best material after all.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Why couldn't that be something similar...but the civilization that existed...the pyramid builders lets say, either met some catastrophic end, or simply left to go somewhere else (space..sure, or simply trancended the flesh form, etc..ton of different theories just on that)
Can you elaborate on what you mean by "something similar", I'm not seeing what you mean. And if Humans designed and built the great pyramid, and left for space or transcended or something, it would have to be a really long time ago, because how could they become so advanced yet leave so little evidence of it? The great pyramid sticks out like a soar thumb, it just doesn't fit the picture. IMO, that story you told can be likened to the stories of a lot of religions. It's obvious people back then misinterpreted Alien visitations, considered them Gods, and over time people have now manipulated and used these beliefs to herd the mindless masses. I believe the theory that "Aliens built, or help build the great pyramid" is the correct one based on everything I know, hence jumping to that conclusion here.

EDIT: Sorry, I meant "not seeing", fixed.

edit on 24/9/10 by CHA0S because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

And how come we haven't figure the construction of the Pyramids today?

There have been plenty of archaeologists and engineers ho have very good and workable theories as to how the Pyramids were built. We know of possible techniques for quarrying and moving large stones, and for putting those stones in place.

It may be true that some of those theories include knowledge of engineering principles and techniques that we did not think the Egyptians possessed, but that doesn't mean they didn't possess this knowledge....and none of these techniques required the use of power equipment or aliens.

Why are we jumping to the "alien" conclusion when all can be explained without the use of aliens.

edit on 9/24/2010 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

I thought Chaos’s post was sarcasm!

Do people not realise that we today can build something 10,000 times better than anything the ancient Egyptians could have.
I seriously wonder at the mentality of these people!
Is there anything about the Great Pyramid that men couldn’t have done?
Why do we need to have an advanced race?

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

Why are we jumping to the "alien" conclusion when all can be explained without the use of aliens.

Because people are waking up from the great deception.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by midicon
I seriously wonder at the mentality of these people!
Is there anything about the Great Pyramid that men couldn’t have done?
Why do we need to have an advanced race?

Do we yet fully understand all the purposes of the pyramids? I don't think we do.

With all the professional research - - I think there is still a lot of mystery as to what/how/why - - they were built.

They were obviously built to withstand time - but why?

I really don't like the term "alien" - - I prefer "off planet being" - - which I believe could also have inhabited earth.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

Because people are waking up from the great deception.

you mean just like how 'satan' had gone back in time to place in the dinosaur fossils to confuse the sheeple...

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

just wanted to bring this back here so in the off chance you lot cared to see the issues, you could press the big fat play button and understand that the argument is more than just "we can move big thingies with levers, case closed" nonsense.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

That's miss-information people won't bight into it, If a Nephilim is in it, what truth comes out of it?

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
I really don't like the term "alien" - - I prefer "off planet being" - - which I believe could also have inhabited earth.

How about "native challenged".

Aliens simply means not from here...it fits. I actually dont like the term Extraterrestrial...whats the extra bit?

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

How about "native challenged".

Aliens simply means not from here...it fits. I actually dont like the term Extraterrestrial...whats the extra bit?

"Off Planet" is more precise. Alien can mean from across the river - not from here.

Yeah! Extraterrestrial - - doesn't make much sense.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   

That's miss-information people won't bight into it, If a Nephilim is in it, what truth comes out of it?

The videos are there only to show that its more than just the big block movement curiousity that makes this subject worthwhile to discuss. as far as any conclusions they reach, well, people can decide for themselves.

incidently, what leads you to believe that the nephilim are aliens?

"Nephilim" (נְפִילִים) probably derives from the Hebrew root npl (נָפַל), "to fall" which also includes "to cause to fall" and "to kill, to ruin". The Brown-Driver-Briggs Lexicon gives the meaning as "giants"[1] Robert Baker Girdlestone[2] argued the word comes from the Hiphil causative stem. Adam Clarke took it as passive, "fallen", "apostates". Ronald Hendel states that it is a passive form "ones who have fallen", equivalent grammatically to paqid "one who is appointed" (i.e. overseer), asir, "one who is bound", (i.e. prisoner) etc.[3][4]

not seeing any "heavenly creatures" or such in the translations.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by BIONICLE ALEX

Mental illness is a very real, and serious condition. Sad to see, also.

I think that beliefs in supernatural things, as in the 'bible', (in its literal sense) or anything like it, is just another form of mental illness. Mild, and (hopefully) transient. However, we have seen (and see today, around the world) indications of how powerful and destructive such delusional thinking can be. (Heaven's Gate, Jim Jones, and other cults. Fanatical Islam, Christianity also. Suicide bombings, to include targeting children. Christian vigilantes targeting abortion clinics. Etc, etc....)

Transient, hopefully, because people CAN learn, once they allow themselves to become educated.

Now...."nephilim"???

Jewish scriptures

The Bible tells of giants called Nephilim before and after the Flood:

"There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown." Genesis 6:4-5 (KJV).

Link.

It's all a bunch of superstitious claptrap, to me....written thousands of years ago by very imaginative, unsophisticated goat-herders. Myths, lore --- originally verbal (before writing existed) and handed down, generation to generation, with the inevitable embellishments, exaggerations, along the way. (Think of the child's game "Secret").

But, reading that (and keeping to theme of the thread)....."Giants", huh???

Well, there ya go!

Giants moving those rocks, to build the pyramids. Makes about as much sense as any of the other ridiculous claims. Since the CLAIMS are all absent any proof, whatsoever......

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

The videos are there only to show that its more than just the big block movement curiousity that makes this subject worthwhile to discuss. as far as any conclusions they reach, well, people can decide for themselves.

incidently, what leads you to believe that the nephilim are aliens?

"Nephilim" (נְפִילִים) probably derives from the Hebrew root npl (נָפַל), "to fall" which also includes "to cause to fall" and "to kill, to ruin". The Brown-Driver-Briggs Lexicon gives the meaning as "giants"[1] Robert Baker Girdlestone[2] argued the word comes from the Hiphil causative stem. Adam Clarke took it as passive, "fallen", "apostates". Ronald Hendel states that it is a passive form "ones who have fallen", equivalent grammatically to paqid "one who is appointed" (i.e. overseer), asir, "one who is bound", (i.e. prisoner) etc.[3][4]

not seeing any "heavenly creatures" or such in the translations.

I agree and I even gave you my little star, but some people know which Nephilim I'm talking about.

Good job in your homework there.

edit on 24-9-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join