It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Built the Pyramids

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Nope, they didn't, the ancient Egyptians did.

It was a huge undertaking, but that shouldn't mean it was impossible. You've got to understand, the whole economy, its human capital and its resources were all geared towards this goal. Under one ruler there was total control, all of this force could be focused on one task. Logistically speaking, the project was not impossible (clearly).

There's plenty of archeological evidence which points to the Egyptians being the builders such as evidence of construction and even the towns where the workers were housed, and well looked after mind you. So you think the ancient Egyptians were too primitive a people to have built the Gizamids? You believe they were primitive so it has be aliens, right? This is what it comes down to really, no?

Just to remind you that these 'primitive' people had very developed knowledge in mathematics, astronomy, they had a very developed religious system, they were master stone masons and had developed advanced architectural techniques throughout the millenia.

I still personally believe that there is lot to learn about the Pyramids, but claiming that it was not the Egyptians who built them is just ignorance on your part.

Cheers.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Not saying its not all explainable mind you, just saying much has yet to be addressed before we put a actual stamp on the case as solved.

Look at 5:27 this thing is a HYBRID can you trutst a hybrid? Not me I trust the word of Yeshua.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/09f0bbdae72e.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b6ce7e1d312e.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fb853242c3bd.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by BIONICLE ALEX

Hybrid?

Ohhhh... its the mustache. I see now.

Don't trust the hybrids, all their information is false.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by BIONICLE ALEX

I'm not irritated, you are!
But thanks for the response, you always give me a good laugh.

Maybe Jesus built the pyramids!

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

You should stop looking down to his mustache and look up in to the window of truth, his eyes.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by midicon

"like a 12 year old" got something against 12 year olds?

John-
These are the Scriptures that testify about me

Matthew-
I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

Mark-
Whoever welcomes one of these little children in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me does not welcome me but the one who sent me.

Isaiah-
For the nation or kingdom that will not serve you will perish; it will be utterly ruined.

Malachi-
He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

maybe the capstone represents children?

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

I propose that you are a hybrid.

As they say, it takes one to know one and the wolf in sheep's clothing analogy fits too...

I smell a paradox!

edit on 24/9/10 by Chadwickus because: (reason classified)

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

ok, watch this video dude...just watch it...its like 2 seconds long

OMG, A HYBRID

She uploaded the video, said she was not wearing contacts, etc...

she was trying to show something interesting in a lighting effect..I would venture to say...debunked

or is she simply a hybrid with suicidal tendencies masking as a debunker...or etc...

this is simply a case of people not understanding photographic technology and how quirky the tech is to begin with. because you see a grainy picture of someone does not mean that person in RL is grainy.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

reply to post by serbsta

You should stop looking down to his mustache and look up in to the window of truth, his eyes.

and besides, someone can look deformed because they were born that way (for example) and an idiot will believe theyre some kind of alien hybrid...

I'm with you with what you said here.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

Miss leading answers are not the solution for education, beware of false prophets brothers and sisters.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by serbsta
...Just to remind you that these 'primitive' people had very developed knowledge in mathematics, astronomy, they had a very developed religious system, they were master stone masons and had developed advanced architectural techniques throughout the millenia...

Correct.

It always bothers me when people try to paint the ancient Egyptians as being too stupid to figure out how to do things on their own -- i.e., they were so dumb that they needed aliens to build their buildings.

The reality is (as I said in my earlier post) that ancient Egyptians had the same brain we have; they were anatomically just like us, and had the same brain capacity that we have to solve problems. So there is no reason to doubt that they could have figured out how to move heavy stones without alien intervention.

edit on 9/24/2010 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Here is a mystery that I just love,

The sphinx is right next to the pyramid complex. The sphinx was dug out from solid rock, and now sits in a large pit. It sits in it's own quarry. Take note of the blocks that line the pit. They come in multiple sizes from several tons to more than 50 tons. most of these blocks are placed just above where they were quarried. It makes me think a crane was involved. If not then they were slid up a ramp. But if a ramp was involved, why slide them around to get them back to the original area they were quarried?

Why were the blocks cut so big? couldn't they cut the blocks smaller to make them more managable? It seems like "they" just didn't care at all how much anything wieghed. I've been on site many times when modern cranes moved objects wieghing around 50 tons. I would like to see the stats on the plant fiber cables involved in ancient projects like this, and how it compares to wire rope used today.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/570033041124.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

I have nothing against children!
Are you twelve?
Perhaps I was complimenting you, perhaps not.

Thanks for the bible quotes!

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

And how did this 70 year old photo became technology these days?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7f7a90aae6e7.jpg[/atsimg]

You and your friends are misleading people, and those who accepted the truth they are realising the type of tramp you people are.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

Originally posted by serbsta
...Just to remind you that these 'primitive' people had very developed knowledge in mathematics, astronomy, they had a very developed religious system, they were master stone masons and had developed advanced architectural techniques throughout the millenia...

Correct.

It always bothers me when people try to paint the ancient Egyptians as being too stupid to figure out how to do things on their own -- i.e., they were so dumb that they needed aliens to build their buildings.

The reality is (as I said in my earlier post) that ancient Egyptians had the same brain we have; they were anatomically just like us, and had the same brain capacity that we have to solve problems. So there is no reason to doubt that they could have figured out how to move heavy stones without alien intervention.

edit on 9/24/2010 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

And how come we haven't figure the construction of the Pyramids today?

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Here's a start:

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

reply to post by serbsta

Miss leading answers are not the solution for education, beware of false prophets brothers and sisters.

True. there are those with great minds trying to reach out to others and there are unfortunately the common attention-seeking, profit making scammers who's really doing it only to benefit themselves.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rustami
reply to post by midicon

"like a 12 year old" got something against 12 year olds?

John-
These are the Scriptures that testify about me

Matthew-
I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

Mark-
Whoever welcomes one of these little children in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me does not welcome me but the one who sent me.

Isaiah-
For the nation or kingdom that will not serve you will perish; it will be utterly ruined.

Malachi-
He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

maybe the capstone represents children?

interesting. completely off topic post, but interesting anyhow.
Here are some other ones that you might find inspirational

Fry: I'm not a robot like you, I don't like having discs crammed into me... unless they're Oreos... and then only in the mouth.

Yoda: “Named must your fear be before banish it you can.”

Anon: I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize.

Charlie Chaplin: I am at peace with God. My conflict is with Man.

being random is fun, but failing to see how either of our posts is progressing this thread.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Why don't you go and do some proper reading!
Take your nose out of the good book and read a better one!
Better still, why not leave those poor pyramids alone!

The only real mystery about the Great Pyramid is in the finer details regarding particular methods etc.
Aliens, I ask you?!

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

reply to post by SaturnFX

And how did this 70 year old photo became technology these days?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7f7a90aae6e7.jpg[/atsimg]

You and your friends are misleading people, and those who accepted the truth they are realising the type of tramp you people are.

Erm...that also...is technology...70 year old tech is still tech...its a image.

and you people...my people...huh? Are you now suggesting anyone whom thinks the reptilian thing is hogwash must be a reptilian.

ok...if that is the case, then lets do some math...anyone whom does not believe in reptilian skinjobs as a reality is a reptilian...
about 99% of this world (conservatively) falls into this catagory..

therefore, I would say, with over 6 billion reptilian skinjobs catering to the handful of "real humans"...this makes the planet ours...
I guess its time to eat your brains or whatnot.

even Icke wouldn't imply that disbelief = obviously a reptile...even in his most delusional days...congrats on one upping him.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join