It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Built the Pyramids

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIONICLE ALEX

Originally posted by aliengenes
the great pyramids of the universe are star gates between worlds. and ours have either been damaged by man from his ignorance or by their true creator to close the door ways to all.

they were created by the Annunaki as teleportation networks to simplify movements between their investments or as an emergency exit in the even of catastrophe.

by far i have the best hypothesis, now prove me wrong

I agree, five star comment.

Somehow I knew you two would get along.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Source of when/who painted them would be helpful.

Here we go, an updated version with sources etc:

"Crucifixion, located on one side of the grave of Sidonia in the Svetitskhoveli Cathedral of Mtskheta, Georgia." source

"The above painting is "The Annunciation" by Carlo Crivelli, and hangs in the National Gallery, London. A disk shaped UFO-type object throwing down a beam of light down onto Mary's head, is shown in detail." source

"Famous painting of Mary and an object that resembles a UFO in the upper right hand corner." source.

"14th century Crucifixion, a fresco in the Visoki Decani Monastery in Kosovo." source

Supposed to be the baptism of Jesus I think, can't find much on it. source

edit on 24/9/10 by CHA0S because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

first off thanks for trying to school a history major, but besides the point where did these egyptians tools go to? secondly why almost everytime they open a new site such as a tomb the excavation stops for about 3 years? Sounds like you read only what the published books from the msm give you, thus my point of thinking outside the box

link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
Egyptian enhanced PYRAMID methods learned from ANNUNAKI
Asian enhanced PYRAMID methods learned from DROPAS
Central Americanaz enhanced PYRAMID methods learned from KHUL KUL KHAN
Underwater PYRAMID enhanced methods

Learned from SEA MONKEYS!!!!

Harte

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I will try and find a link for this, but the pyramids is a nightmare on Google. The acoustic properties you are talking about would be possibly? It is claimed that, they set up certain resonances within the kings chamber. Ie to us the hoi palloi, certain notes and the dust re-arranged itself in specific patterns that were themselves hieroglyphics?

That is if you cover things like the stone sarcophagus in a thin layer of sand, pass say the note of F through it, the hieroglyphs make one pattern, play G another pattern appears. This vid gives you the basics of what has been claimed.
Warning this video contians a large sweep through the full range of frequencies it might be uncomfortable listneing for some. Turn you headphones or sound card down some before listening

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

Originally posted by allprowolfy
i have to agree with you to an extent. first of all with the carbon dating on the great pyramids you learn that most of the world at that time was hunter gathers.

First of all, you can't carbon date a rock. You can carbon date wood and "formerly living" things on or near the Pyramids, but that doesn't tell you when the buildings were built.

It does when you carbon date the organic materials found in the mortar used between the stones of the Great Pyramid.
Link to these radio carbon dates.

Not trying to criticize you, Soylent. Just figured I'd provide this link for people that aren't afraid to go look at it.

Harte

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by BIONICLE ALEX

Originally posted by aliengenes
the great pyramids of the universe are star gates between worlds. and ours have either been damaged by man from his ignorance or by their true creator to close the door ways to all.

they were created by the Annunaki as teleportation networks to simplify movements between their investments or as an emergency exit in the even of catastrophe.

by far i have the best hypothesis, now prove me wrong

I agree, five star comment.

Somehow I knew you two would get along.

We human have that thing we call brother hood.

All it takes, Is you to be human, and our human blood line will connect to the truth. Because deap, very deap inside, their is hope and hope comes from the seed of love from our God holy spirit. You don't need to know God ( as long you come from the seed of God ) to understand that their is good in you, and good comes from our God all mighty Jehovah, because Jehova is the truth and our lord Jesus Christ.

edit on 24-9-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

That is of course, if you believe everything you read in a text book.

For what it's worth to anyone reading, I am with the OP on this one. I too have a suspicion the supposedly earlier pyramids are in fact later attempts at copies of the true, much earlier pyramids. Pretty crude attempts at that.

The view is supportive of an earlier, highly technological civilization that possessed knowledge that has been lost over time, for whatever reason. The popular view among those that hold similar suspicions, is some kind of calamity, natural or artificial. Several are asteroid bombardment, pole shifts, mega tsunamis, high tech warfare between Earths nations or even interplanetary warfare, leading to an almost complete collapse of our species, sufficient for the scattered survivors to be propelled backwards in technical and cultural ability, to the point of losing all memory of the once great heights their ancestors achieved.

To maintain continuity of current dogma, of course archaeologists are going to proffer and maintain the larger, grander and much more refined structures came later.

Should they wish to preserve the perception that humanity is on a linear developmental path, and rule out the above hypothesis, it would be pretty surprising if mainstream archaeology said anything else!

We are not here discussing established academic theory, i would have thought that much, at the VERY least would be obvious to anyone with any sense.

The OP is putting out there, his or her personal stance and citing examples from within current belief systems, that may point to being supportive of his or her point of view.

Citing examples of established dogma offered as proof to refute his or her personal and unestablished hypothesis or stated opinion on the matter, is pretty ridiculous when you think about it.

It's not going to be exactly revelatory news to anyone that mainstream archaeology doesn't agree, is it!

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by CHA0S
reply to post by Rustami

Duh...
...of course it was built by Aliens. No, I'm serious. The amount of intelligence displayed by the architectures of that building is still what I would consider to be beyond present day Humans.

This is apparent only to people too ignorant to understand the "highly advanced mathematical/architectural theory" of

"Put one block on top of another...
Then put one block on top of another....
Then put one block on top of another..."

etc.

The rest of us normal people fully understand how to stack blocks. We did it before, in kindergarten.

Harte

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

first off thanks for trying to school a history major, but besides the point where did these egyptians tools go to? secondly why almost everytime they open a new site such as a tomb the excavation stops for about 3 years? Sounds like you read only what the published books from the msm give you, thus my point of thinking outside the box

One word (or name) Karzai

Tourism is a multi-million dollar business. "Protect your Heritage"

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

The rest of us normal people fully understand how to stack blocks. We did it before, in kindergarten.

Harte

In what timeline - - to perfection - - of a structure that is still not fully understood?

link   
reply to post by Harte

If only it were that simple my friend...you've been here since 05, have you ever once actually looked into all the amazing features of the great pyramid? It isn't anywhere as simple as you make it out to be...

link   
If aliens built the pyramids they sure did a crappy job. There were many mistakes found. I thought they were supposed to be more advanced than us. Imagine the pyramids we could make today if we had a crazy enough ruler. With modern building technology, we could make one a mile high.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Textbooks???

What about all of the actual records that were kept by the ancient Egyptians?? Now that the hieroglyphs can be read (early 19th century, correct? Little thingy called the "Rosetta Stone".) the history of those people is open to scholars and archaeologists and others who study such things.

In those historical records are the details of the Pharoahs and their dynasties, and their order. INCLUDING the works, monuments, and other structures (like pyramids) that were undertaken during their reigns.

Of course, a person could ignore all the work of the entire science of Egyptology, and toss it aside by merely sneering "if you believe the textbooks". But, that would truly be embracing ignorance......

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I...um...well what I want to say...Jeez...

Yeah, that is how I have been feeling reading this thread. It started out as a topic, but immediately became about "accepting JC"

Look at the subsequent posts from the OPer! I want to say that EVERY ONE of them is off topic, and full of Bible muck. (Unless the OPer was responding to someone specific, but even then I want to say every post was filth.)

That's right, filth. That is what is going on in here, pure fetid filth. Using the forum to "turn people to JC" is underhanded, no? Stop proselytizing in the streets, stop judging others, and practice what you are trying to preach.

TOPIC ALERT!

All I have to say, is once again people are not giving themselves enough credit. Do we really think that less of ourselves to assume that we are too stupid to build a tower of blocks?

"But the blocks are soooo big"

Well, one of our stupid comrades said this (and I quote): "Things are only impossible until they are not."

Show one of those block moving Egyptians an airplane, they are going to say the "Gods built it" too. See, we are still the same old monkeys, constantly assuming we are too "less than" to create wonders.

So, yeah, read that first sentence again for me (The one at the very top of my post.)

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
If aliens built the pyramids they sure did a crappy job. There were many mistakes found. I thought they were supposed to be more advanced than us. Imagine the pyramids we could make today if we had a crazy enough ruler. With modern building technology, we could make one a mile high.

What mistakes?

I want to know about these mistakes.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

reply to post by midicon

I thought Chaos’s post was sarcasm!
----
I seriously wonder at the mentality of these people!

There's plenty of things about the great pyramid which are mind-blowing. There are also many other amazing things not mentioned here. I suggest people look into it more, I seriously think it's egotistical to try to pin this on Human ingenuity. To save time I'll quote some things.

www.assatashakur.org...

The Great Pyramid is built on top of a granite mountain whose top just happens to peak at the level of the Egyptian desert.

If you draw intersecting polar lines north to south and east
to west on a globe which pass through the greatest amount of land
mass, those lines cross exactly where the pyramid sits. There is
only two places on earth where these intersecting lines can
cross. One is in the middle of the pacific ocean and the other
is exactly where the pyramid was built.

Question. At this time, over 4,600 years ago,
who, on earth, could have possibly known where the exact
geographic center of the earth was. Question. Who could have
known of the existence of an underground granite mountain which
would be required to support the millions of pounds displaced by
the giant structure of the Great Pyramid.

The casing stones
measured about 5 by 5 by 20 feet and the outer side was highly
polished to a degree greater than your reading glasses are today.

The stones are 5000th of an inch apart even today. They are so
close together, you cannot see the cracks between the stones.
The cracks between stones were deliberate because it allowed
moisture to drain away from the pyramid to keep the stones from
cracking and breaking due to the extreme desert day time and
night time temperatures.

The builders of The Great Pyramid used a specially made glue
to cement the casing stones together and to attached them to the
sides of the pyramid's sandstone walls. It was a white substance
made to bond the polished granite stones over 4,600 years ago.
It is as strong as granite itself but has some elasticity to
allow the stones some movement over the centuries without causing
cracking or breaking. Though it has been tried, no one has been
able to replicate this glue today.

The Great Pyramid is a square circle. Pi is twice the
radius of a circle divided by its circumference or periphery. It
took mathematicians centuries to calculate pi and they could only
take pi to 6 decimal places in the 17 hundreds. If you take the
height of The Great Pyramid and double it, then divide that by
it's periphery, which is a square base, you have pi to six
decimal places. Hence, the pyramid is a square circle.

The periphery of the pyramid, measured by Sir Isaac Newton,
is 36,524 sacrad Jewish inches. Write the number 36,524 on a
piece of paper and look at it. Does anything about the number 3
"6 5 2 4" seem familiar? It just so happens to be the exact
number of days in one year. Leap year is every four years. Thus
some people think we have 365.25 days in one year and the leap
day is added every four years to compensate. This is untrue.
Leap year is skipped every 400 years or when the year ends with a
double zero. For example, there was no leap year in the year
1600 but there will be a leap day in the year 2000 to make the
calendar correct. Hence, the length of one year is 365.24 days
which is exactly what the base measurements of The Great pYramid
revealed over 4,600 years ago. The height of The Great Pyramid
is 454 feet which is also the exact average height of all the
land mass on earth.

Also of interest: www.timstouse.com...

Cheers mate, just wanted to bring this post forward...its been a page, people are already falling into "its only big blocks thats the mystery" mindset again...forgetting there is more to it than just big blocks moving.

will probably have to bring it forward in the next page also...no doubt people whom refuse to read will eventually read it and become curious...doubtful..but never know.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

reply to post by Rustami

Duh...
...of course it was built by Aliens. No, I'm serious. The amount of intelligence displayed by the architectures of that building is still what I would consider to be beyond present day Humans.

This is apparent only to people too ignorant to understand the "highly advanced mathematical/architectural theory" of

etc.

Harte

Yeah! but how did they dragged those huge stones perfectly cut thru the desert sands from hundreds miles away? not just one rock to pile them one another but thousand of rocks in such short period of time.

I don't think Human working with the Wylie Mammoth and small animals like Camels would do such heavy jobs going thru the Sahara desert 24/7.

Not even our greatest Crane from these days can lift one of them blocks to set it perfectly done and make a Pyramid, not just one but several Pyramids.

edit on 24-9-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

In those historical records are the details of the Pharoahs and their dynasties, and their order. INCLUDING the works, monuments, and other structures (like pyramids) that were undertaken during their reigns.

Hi Weedwhacker.

I kind of got to go with "victor writes history".

Those ancient Pharoahs had quite the ego.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by adigregorio

All I have to say, is once again people are not giving themselves enough credit. Do we really think that less of ourselves to assume that we are too stupid to build a tower of blocks?
All I have to say, is once again Humans are showing how egotistical they can be. Do we really think that high of ourselves that we assume people thousands of years ago built something we couldn't even build today, and still fail to completely explain, and they seemingly possessed knowledge they shouldn't have known, and incorporated it into the structure?

edit on 24/9/10 by CHA0S because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join