It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Built the Pyramids

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by kbear
i've always been fascinated with ancient egypt and the great pyramids at giza. i've read numerous books and watched every thing i could find and i really have never been convinced that those ancient egyptians built the pyramids without help. considering the tools they had at the time and the fact that they did not leave one shred of evidence how they were built seems strange. they recorded every aspect of their lives and left numerous records but nothing about how the pyramids were built?? wouldn't they want to pass on that info to their children? wouldn't they be proud of their accomplishments?? and how were they able to be so precise--a feat that engineers today say would be very hard. not too mention just how they moved the huge blocks with just man power. i believe they were very intelligent but it's just really odd that they left no record of how they built their biggest accomplishment... and i'm not really speculating on who or what helped them, there are plenty of wild theories out there. i don't buy the theory that they were burial tombs either for pharoahs on an ego trip because no bodies were ever found in them, so what was their purpose? i doubt we'll ever know for sure unless a major discovery is made and i do hope that happens. i hope it's someone other than dr. hawass! although he will find a way to take credit for it. anyway, this is my first post here and i have really enjoyed reading here!

That's because the Pyramids was there before the Egyptians race ever existed, the Pyramids was a bridge to a Star Gate to other planets like Mars and the Moon, the Stone Henge have to do alot with the Pyramids of all around the world, not just Pyramids of Giza. God had close the gates of heavens to these Gods the Egyptians was worshiping, thats one story hybrids has tried to erase from our history.

edit on 25-9-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by skeptic_al

But the day Lot left Sodom
"It will be just like this on the day the Son of Man is revealed.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
reply to post by adigregorio

They mention that the entire pyramid was filled with water, and the boats were used the entire time.

That sounds fine...i'm curious as to how they floated the boats in this 'pond', when they were filling the interior with blocks..the pyramids are not an outer casing, with a hollow interior.

Did you read the link I provided?

This system used by the Original Builders is simple but very sophisticated.

Simple and sophisticated..ok..an oxymoron much?

I know it is nothing like the way you think it was done:

reply to post by oniongrass

Moving huge blocks from a quarry and lifting them into position?

Child's play, whatever time period it is.

1.) Strap a cradle of tree trunks to the block being moved, with two sets of two parallel logs/trunks, long enough to run the length of the block being moved or slightly longer, attache these to the cradle which is attached to the block, just inside each lateral edge of the block, ensuring there is a gap between each of the trunks in each set.
(the gap distance will change depending on the size of the block to be moved.

2.) Construct the same two sets of parallel tree trunks, but set on the ground, either supported underneath by blocks of stone or rows of logs.

3.) Fashion/Sculpt a quantity of stone spheres, of a hard mineral, large enough to fit into the gap between all four sets of parallel trunks, to a depth of one quarter of the sphere's overall size, of which is dependent on the size and weight of the block being moved.

4.) Place under the block, cradle and parallel trunk sets, a quantity of the spheres.

5.) A relatively light effort is now required to move the block. The spheres act as ball bearings, and the parallel trunks act as rail guides to prevent the block falling off the spheres.

6.) As the block progressed along it's track, workers would collect the spheres behind the block, and place them in front of the block.

7.) Build a course of the pyramid, adding rows of trunk tracks vertically against the block face of the first course.

8.) Move the blocks into position and carry on up the first course of blocks, using a counterweight of easy to move smaller blocks or containerized sand in small containers.

9.) Repeat until the structure is complete.

Simple, cheap and effective and well within their capability. No ramps larger than the structure itself required. No requirement for thousands of workers, dragging blocks either, so no requirement for massive farming to feed the non existent massive workforce. The blocks would move quite freely and easily, small teams of men or oxen would be all that is needed to move the blocks.

Yeah, but then again I think you were just trying to poison the well. Another instance where the bar is raised against me.

Moving the goalposts, also known as raising the bar, is an informal logically fallacious argument in which evidence presented in response to a specific claim is dismissed and some other (often greater) evidence is demanded. In other words, after an attempt has been made to score a goal, the goalposts are moved to exclude the attempt. This attempts to leave the impression that an argument had a fair hearing while actually reaching a preordained conclusion.

en.wikipedia.org...

Why are "realistic" ideas on how they were built, why are those ideas shot down with ridicule?

edit on 9/25/2010 by adigregorio because: To repair quotes, or shooting off a bb

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by BIONICLE ALEX

Is there ANY nonsense to which you don't subscribe???

.... the Pyramids was a bridge to a Star Gate to other planets like Mars and the Moon...

I suppose, in this imaginative view, the "ancients" also had EVA suits, so as not to DIE from asphyxiation and the lack of atmospheric pressure, on Moon and Mars????

:shk:

Truly....either contribute something valid, or stop polluting with this drivel, please.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Hey, I am just glad that they are leaving Jesus in the religion forums!

If they have "ideas" on how the pyramids were constructed, I say huzzah! As long as they say huzzah to my "idea" too

Of course, that isn't happening is it...

TOPIC ALERT!

I found a little more on the water pyramid idea. However, this one costs money:

Amazon Books are Awesome, be sure to "look inside" it has some of the good info.

I thought about buying it, until I looked at the price. 20 Pyramids for 1 book on pyramids, that sounds suspect to me.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Ah, this topic is perfect!

1. Ridiculous topic title? -Check!
2. Lots of copy and pasted information from poorly made and unsubstantiated websites? -Check!
3. Corny Youtube videos made up of text and grainy images from Google Images? -Check!
4. 10+ pages and absolutely no evidence of any kind? -Check!

Looks like we have another winner!

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by christinaV
yes the pyramids were built by some entity with great powers,
but the important question is for what?

For leaving this rock....?

sec..line.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by zatara
sec..line.

just testing,,,,,

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mcrom901

Check here for avatar information:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Mods, delete this post!

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Ofcourse they were built by aliens. Who else could have done it?

There are some theories floating around of past civilisations on Earth... up to six or so. They all vanished by some global cataclismic event. The same event that is comming our way......some day. Was it one of these civilisations that built them with modern tools and advanced technologies?

Many questons but imo it weren't the egyptians of our Egypt that built them. I mean, how can a people that still lives close to the standard of 4000 years ago have built such a mind boggeling high rise and made ever since no significant progress?

Hawass, the man in charge of the Giza plateau has evidence that the egyptians built the pyramids.....somewhere in the greatest pyramid there is a hyroglyph which translate in a name of a workforce that supposed to have worked on the pyramid, that is probably the only hyroglyph ever found in the great pyramid.

Ofcourse the egyptians claim to have built them because in this time they have something to show the world of how clever the egyptians are (read: once were).

Anyways,...it is very strange alltogether that there is nothing to be found which gives a clue of who built it and how, It is certainly something to be proud of and it wouldn't be misplaced if the inside of the pyramid was full of indications of who built, why and what for.

Maybe we should ask ourselves for what reason the builder made sure there is nothing to be found of its origin or purpose.

edit on 25-9-2010 by zatara because: forgot a word...

edit on 25-9-2010 by zatara because: used wrong tense...

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Maybe we should ask ourselves for what reason the builder made sure there is nothing to be found of its origin or purpose.

And if no records are found on HOW they built it, then that explains why the rest of them built AFTER the GP did not make it to par, because they had no instructions

Only in Egypt does technology go in reverse, starting with a perfect structure, then declining from there. Another point the 'experts' wash over

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

For leaving this rock....?

perhaps... yes...

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by zataraOnly in Egypt does technology go in reverse, starting with a perfect structure, then declining from there. Another point the 'experts' wash over

Nonsense, advanced civilizations have collapsed all over the world and at various points of history.

edit on 25-9-2010 by Turiddu because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turiddu
Nonsense, advanced civilizations have collapsed all over the world and at various points of history.

Not sure what that has to do it? Point is there are no 'test models' for the GP They started with the perfect model, then got sloppy...

But no surprise... just another typical misdirection attempt

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Ofcourse the egyptians claim to have built them because in this time they have something to show the world of how clever the egyptians are (read: once were).

Ezekiel-
And I will disperse the Egyptians among the nations and scatter them through the countries.
" 'Yet this is what the Sovereign LORD says: At the end of forty years I will gather the Egyptians from the nations where they were scattered. I will bring them back from captivity and return them to Upper Egypt, the land of their ancestry.

Anyways,...it is very strange alltogether that there is nothing to be found which gives a clue of who built it and how, It is certainly something to be proud of and it wouldn't be misplaced if the inside of the pyramid was full of indications of who built, why and what for.

Isaiah-
In that day there will be an altar to the LORD in the heart of Egypt, and a monument to the LORD at its border. It will be a sign and witness to the LORD Almighty in the land of Egypt.

Hebrews-
Jesus has been found worthy of greater honor than Moses, just as the builder of a house has greater honor than the house itself.

Colossians-
For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him.

1Corinthians-
And just as we have borne the likeness of the earthly man, so shall we bear the likeness of the man from heaven.

Hebrews-
For the law appoints as high priests men who are weak; but the oath, which came after the law, appointed the Son, who has been made perfect forever.

Without father or mother, without genealogy, without beginning of days or end of life, like the Son of God he remains a priest forever.

Galatians-
what counts is a new creation.

2Corinthians-
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!

For Christ's love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died.

Ephesians-
for it is light that makes everything visible. This is why it is said: "Wake up, O sleeper, rise from the dead, and Christ will shine on you."

1Peter-
born again, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, through the living and enduring word of God.

Here there is no Greek or Jew, circumcised or uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave or free, but Christ is all

the Most High does not live in houses made by men.

edit on 25-9-2010 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by fooks

Fooks mate, you're preaching to the choir here.

I agree, i also think the great pyramids, including all of the other great pyramids around the world, were here long before the time attributed to them by mainstream Archaeology.

It was the other guy who mentioned floating the blocks in a pyramid 'shell' containing a 'large pond', not me.

edit on 25/9/2010 by spikey because: bad grammar

edit on 25/9/2010 by spikey because: more bad grammar...tired.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11118
Ra: I am Ra. The pyramids which we thought/built were constructed from thought-forms created by our social memory complex.

Matthew 17:20 Jesus says quite clearly:

"For truly, I say to you, if you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you. "

Yoda:
“Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship.”

Luke:
“I can’t believe it.”

Yoda:
“That is why you fail.”

I bet Ra is correct

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

oops

edit on 25-9-2010 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Whatever you're on, i'd leave it out for a while if i were you, whatever it is - it's addling your mind!

Either that, or your level of conceit is alarming..my hypothesis you pasted into your post, had or has NOTHING to do with you in the slightest.

If you care to check, i was answering a post by member Oniongrass, not you..wth?

You're going to have to try to control your feelings of self importance you know, i'm sorry to break it to you, but not everything i post has a connection to you or your posts...frankly, you occupy very little of my thinking time, if at all.

That particular hypothesis of mine, is NOT and was not in any way a response to you, or a raising of the bar as you put it, the proof of which is written here, in a lengthy post i made almost two weeks ago, in the Baalbek thread..www.abovetopsecret.com...

Still think it has something to do with you personally? If you do, fine, get on with it.

No, i didn't visit the link you provided regarding a theory you feel has merit. Personally i didn't fancy wasting my time on a theory i instinctively feel...doesn't hold water. And i don't believe the water would hold the casing either.

I am curious who your adoring sycophant is though...the one who seems to give you a star on almost every post you make....i'm assuming you do have just the one account on ATS.

Just checking.

Now, for the second time, let's agree to disagree, try to act in a mature way and recognize that neither of us are the others' greatest fan, and accept that for what it is, yes?

Good.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I suppose, in this imaginative view, the "ancients" also had EVA suits, so as not to DIE from asphyxiation and the lack of atmospheric pressure, on Moon and Mars????

Come now weedwhacker..surely someone as intelligent as yourself, however entrenched, is able to conceive of a scenario where high technology peoples utilizing teleport technology, would arrive into an enclosed area at the destination?

Is it so unreasonable to assume the teleported traveler would arrive at a base of some description, and not site the arrivals pad in a region exposed to vacuum or low pressure?

Is the idea of teleport technology so far fetched in conjunction with the theory of an ancient, and now long gone high Earth civilization?

Whatever you personal views on the validity of the lost high tech civilization theory are, it's reasonable to assume that if such a theory were true, they would have built their teleporters (assuming they had them) with the safety and well being of the traveler in mind?

Teleport technology is coming on leaps and bounds, by the way.

So, the technology is at least a possibility.

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join