It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Built the Pyramids

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
this is still a theory.. but .. it's something I thought about as well.. but never thought about the ramp being there..

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
mainstream egyptologous + zahi hawas

= big joke

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by timelike
I thought this was a joke, to my horror it seems that the OP is serious. I suggest the OP 'learns' how to do some real research and find the genuine facts. No, aliens did not build the pyramids. Neither did they build St. Paul's Cathedral. Utter nonsense. So many people desperate to believe....

Can you post a source or should we just believe your word as fact? You assume we know all there is to know about the pyramids. The recently uncovered fact of chambers below the Sphinx is evidence that we do not. Why not be more constructive with you criticism. Maybe Aliens didn’t build them but we could find out something but exploring different ideas about how they were made.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
If one was to examine many various sources of truth available in the world conerning ancient knowledge and the true nature of the reality we live in, then the truth of the pyramids will emerge. Many ancient texts such as the Book of Toth and The Nag Hammadi Library as well as, many newer sources of "concious" truths available through channels and mediums such as Edgar Cayce's readings, The Law of One materials and the Cosmic Awareness Channeling all reveal the truth that the pyramid, the great one that is, was not built by human hands.

All throughout history we have been controlled, affected and directed by "higher forces", call them what you will, but they are (portions of them) the white brotherhood, they keep certain critical knowledge alive in the realm of human conciousness. The Ra entity that built the pyramids did so in an attempt to guide humanity in it's attempt to understand the nature of the world we live in, though the meaning was distorted by humanity and not understood as intended. None the less, the pyramid, this large orgon energy condenser has housed many who would seek the light of universal understanding and truth, it has been the gateway inwhich the likes of Jesus, Apollonius and others have used to ascend into the universal all.

If you do not agree, I hope you may continue your search for understanding until you too see the truths that are out there to find. One must be open to the ideas beyond our understanding and know that the truths are there, only to be understood and found by those seeking truth. The answers are not in any one text or place, but exist in the inter-relationship and understanding of them all.

Jehovah (re: Lord)~ a social memory complex of beings (plural tribe or group) ~ "And the lord said, behold, the man is coming as one of US, to know good and evil..." (Characterised by their Attitudes of Superiority, Love of Power, Jealousy, Vengeance and Self-Righteousness.....not the one Universal Creator.)

Yahweh ~ leader or primary figure of the Jehovah social memory complex.

Ra (or Ra-ta, the same conciousness as Toth) ~ a manifistation of a Social Memory Complex of beings trying to help humanity through service-to-other's oriented actions. They constructed the pyramids using vibrational and universal laws of understanding.

Peace to all, thanks.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegear

Can you post a source or should we just believe your word as fact? You assume we know all there is to know about the pyramids. The recently uncovered fact of chambers below the Sphinx is evidence that we do not. Why not be more constructive with you criticism. Maybe Aliens didn’t build them but we could find out something but exploring different ideas about how they were made.

what makes the chambers below the sphinx evidence we didn't build them? i don't understand why this is a problem for the egyptians?
rejecting the alien claim is rational, given that there is no evidence of alien involvement. plenty of evidence for humans creating big things, who's to say the equipment would survive after thousands of years though?

when i read these threads i honestly have to wonder if any of the alternative position folks thought very hard about why they believe what they do. only because i look at the arguments and see nothing but "i don't believe it is possible! therefor it didn't happen that way!"
this is called an argument from incredulity.
even those videos saturnfx posted are full of arguments from incredulity. the people who disagreed with mainstream ideas didn't reject them out of evidence reasons but because they find it too amazing that wood could hold up a 1 ton brick.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by demongoat
what makes the chambers below the sphinx evidence we didn't build them? i don't understand why this is a problem for the egyptians?

If that were true, why will Dr Hawass not let anyone go and look? If the Egyptians did it, why not show us?

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

If that were true, why will Dr Hawass not let anyone go and look? If the Egyptians did it, why not show us?

That doesn't mean it is not true either.

The "truth" is we don't know.

EDIT
Oh yeah, and the "truth" is Hawass should not be in charge.

edit on 9/27/2010 by adigregorio because: To talk about haw ass

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Hard work, determination, and a deep loyalty to a pharaoh that none us will ever understand is what built the pyramids. See how simple and logical that is. Thats the true answer.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Indeed, I quite concur with Mr. Skeptic. Oh dear me, if you 'true believers' had as much faith in human ability as you did your conspiracy theories, maybe the world might be a more rational place!

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by platipus

No...it's true.
He's not...human.
Yeshua will save us.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegear

It's not, since there are no "recently uncovered fact(s)" about these chambers, which themselves do not even exist.

when i read these threads i honestly have to wonder if any of the alternative position folks thought very hard about why they believe what they do. only because i look at the arguments and see nothing but "i don't believe it is possible! therefor it didn't happen that way!"

"Thought hard about why they believe...?"

Man, they haven't even thought hard.

Harte

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Archimedes said "Give me a place to stand on and I can lift the earth.", that is to say the Greeks understood something about levers.

The marvel of the great pyramid is not that it was physically built, any large population could supply the brute force, rather where did the science to design it come from. That wouldn't take a whole empire to figure out, just a small number of highly educated engineers. You know, like the geniuses who design Ikea furniture so dummies like me can snap it together.

Academics are hard pressed to find evidence of advanced mathematics in Egypt - at any time. So maybe not aliens, just a small group of really bright engineers. Just as implausible though since there weren't any around. Find the blue prints and solve the mystery

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Aliens did not build the pyramids. The people who built them left in spacecraft millions of years ago.
The ancient builders had a world war where a nuke or weather modification destroyed most of everything on the planet.
That's why we don't know to much about them. All the carvings and heiroglyphs on the pyramids today are from people moving in over the years after the original builders left for the stars. It's the same as when we resale and reuse houses and buildings today.

I believe that humans have been around for millions of years. Who's to say that our current civilization is the most technologically advance to ever exist on this planet. The governments of the world have been going into the pyramids for years gathering advance ancient technology that we use today. Stop giving fake aliens credit for our greatness.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

If, as you say, the Egyptians of that era had brains that were equal to the modern day human, why can't modern day humans create a full size replica of the Great Pyramid? Currently we do not have the capability to either move that mass of rock, cut it and construct it to that precision or incorporate the shafts and chambers within.......why can't modern man in 2010 do what those Egyptians, supposedly, did?

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
The internal ramp theory pretty much sold me on this.

Second line.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
either the blocks in the great pyramid were poured by man, as you would pour concrete, or aliens built it. there just is no other way around it and no proof to back scholars and experts claims that man did in fact cut, drag,lift,or stack.....none-uh
thats why its the greatest wonder in the world...lol

hey, maybe the stone were cut into round balls and they rolled them ,then cut them into squares so they could lay them? hmmmm hmmmm?

edit on 29-9-2010 by aliengenes because: add

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I can see it's hard to believe... I mean all of us know through our
teachings in the classroom that the Eygptians of that time couldn't
have been very bright because they would have invented stuff like
computers and mobile phones... yer' know, the stuff that makes the
world go around.

Silly heavy-browed Eygtians!

It must have been someone like aliens that travelled here, left no
evidence and assisted the 'caveman-like'... (it was soooo long ago,
wasn't it?)... builders to erect the Pyramids.

Oh... there was a war too that involved nukes and so they went
somewhere else... that requires no evidence also.

edit on 30-9-2010 by A boy in a dress because: Left my brains in the Edit Room.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
hello peoplei have a interesting topic is all about atlantis island in ancient times atlantis a powerful island that is rule by they called it elder one past down to generation to generation it was discovered by aliens from mars it was in the out skirt of portugal this aliens of today are human beings they consist of 44 delegation from different planets like in the modern of today UN nations they come in peace from different sectors of the universe they are called alliances of faith this discovery was after the dinosaur period the island was described like this in the center of the island there was a pyramid like in the aztec period and in the north ern part of the island mountain ranges and then valley then beach head in the southern part there are villas and pier and terrain and the western part there was villas and beach head and in the eastern part of the island there was a pier and villas smooth terrrain and its capital atlanticos city the first elder one was pamparicos and last elder one was aman rarenticos that was when atlantis sunk to the bottom off the ocean the cost of destgruction of atlantis was the explosion of the power sources of the island that created huge tremors that made thew island like a jugsaw puzzle before it sunk it sunk in the period of ramsesII reign after plato died this here are the part of the list of the 44 delegates from different sectors in the universe

mars white , light brown people
venus red skin
saturn yellow skin
mercury russian, latvia,estonia,georgia,lithunia
platikos african,aborigines people
tronataka malayan races
bynum middle east
nokrapata bulb head races
jupiter white caucasian
agelican winged people
gumbaticoka reptilians
palemade greek race

in atlantis this was the center of commerce at ancient times and delegation meet giving diamonds and gold and precious stones for the elder one from there planets there corporation to make buildings like babylon and tower of babel ziggurat and pyramids in south and noth america and to it a secret not to teach to much technology to decendents like us today others escape the blast of atlantis and others fly there spaceship out to other planets to seachers again the people left here in planets earth struggle to survive with lack of technology andd the stone blocks half of it came from the stone cliff of mars from pyramid s of egypt and ziggurat
and the universe is divide in to sectors the known sectors are 500 million sectors and estimation of sectors are 900 zillion 20 times by people from mars the look like us and there are millions planets like ours we belong to the sectors 5 group that are compose of 250million planets

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by JonU2
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

If, as you say, the Egyptians of that era had brains that were equal to the modern day human, why can't modern day humans create a full size replica of the Great Pyramid? Currently we do not have the capability to either move that mass of rock, cut it and construct it to that precision or incorporate the shafts and chambers within.......why can't modern man in 2010 do what those Egyptians, supposedly, did?

Not can't.

Won't. Have no interest.

No one wants to pay the money to do something so useless for such a long period of time to end up with a big useless jumble of rock.

No one with money has any driving factor to follow through with a headstone of this magnitude. Like some religious reason, as the original builders did.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

would you say they were moved by something invisible to make a visible testimony or key stone that points to the invisible or up?

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join