It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The US Government Kills Americans - And You Love It

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
This thread is not anti american in anyway.
It is a generalization of what goverments in all countries do.

It is to look at the true people of the world who control us human slaves of society.

I think it is a statement to wake up the sheep.

there is maybe ten families of the world who control all the goverments of the world.

Rockerfeller,Rothchilds.British Monarchy,Murdochs,Bush....etc etc etc.

If people for one second believe they are dying for their country then go ahead and believe that.

As for veterans....They are a large group of dis illusioned youth sucked into the armies cause goverments create enconomic crisis in which the dis illusioned youth have no place to turn cept to the military.

I feel for them as they become pawns in the very game the Goverments set into play.

I also think the point of the thread is to get people to actually make decisions for themselves and not to be brainwashed into filling goverment armies for the sake of others greed.

We as the human race have to wake up....this is a dream senario...but if all people as individuals decided to never killed another on behalf of any goverment then there would be no war.

each individual makes the choice to shoot from ALL sides.

we are told to hate others for their beliefs by our goverments.

look at the bigger picture people...stop with nation building...think as individuals....You know and i know it is wrong to kill....so why on this great green earth do people do it for the sake of their goverments.

A bunch of brainwashed little sheep who follow the herd.

I come from a strong family of military background....But i decided to break that chain.

I will never kill because some tells me it is good for the sake of my country.

why would i want anything to do with a country that tells us to kill.

So hopefully one day people will STOP being brainwashed by the very goverments that are controlled by these EVIL families.

that is why goverments dont wnt to educate people it is because the educated tend to think for themselves.

also if you think about the internet...It is why goverments want control of it, because people have the ability to become educated on the truth of what is going on.

So thank you for this thread...and keep on stating the obvious as it does wake up a few.

Together we CAN stop the killing.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

C'mon man... equating the evil things government has done with the beneficial things?? Your logic does not add up.

Sure, I don't like how much the government controls... essentially anything can be said to be against the law.

However... once again I see health-care lumped into the mess you've illustrated and all I can think is "damnit, MORE propaganda??". Universal health-care does not equate to "controlling" our doctors and how they take care of us... put simply- universal health care is when the government pays for poor/impoverished people to get adequate/equal access to health care as anyone else without sacrificing food money. It's simple, undeniable, and speaking as another Anarchist- it's one of the ONLY good things a government can do. As for government regulations on business... I don't understand how you can't see the need for them within an industrialized market system... If we didn't have regulations, we wouldn't have the 8-hour workday, nor would we have protections against child labor/discrimination/unfair wages, nor would we have common sense standards set for products that are spread internationally. When you have lax regulations... you get products from China that contain poisons and major defects. There is a certain RED line that must be drawn that prevents serious flaws in products from harming people, because then they're not products, they're traps that can injure or kill people on their own dime.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by plube

There is no NWO.... And the killing WILL NEVER stop!!! We American military/people are NOT brainwashed like you think we are. We have seen what goes on in these countries that we invade/assist. You sitting on your computer all day googling conspiracies and NWO don't really know too much about the outside world other than what you read. Tribal genocides in Africa have been going on since there were more than one tribe. Same goes for the Sunni and Shī‘ah. There are examples of this ALL over the world.

Just because you want America to stop helping the rest of the world doesn't mean that the tyranny and the mass killings will stop. We all hope for peace but that will never happen anywhere anytime soon.

And yes I said helping! I don't care what you think we are helping the countries we are assisting. We are not killing masses of people. or hunting down civilians like all the nutjobs say we are. We are killing those who wish to kill anyone that is not a child of Islam. And reguardless of if you are on their side or not. They would like to cut your head off just as bad as they would like to cut mine off.

We need government, we need military, we need world relations, and we need to stop believing in all the far fetched rediculious conspracies and propaganda people love to spread over the internet because it is brainwashing all of you.

And no I am not saying there are no conspiracies.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Don't really care about the bits he states about the american government killing it's own people but to say it allowed thousands of it's citizens to die in World War 2 just to protect trade interest is hardly anarchistic or informed.

The fact is that should Germany have successfully invaved the UK, they would've had time to perfect their heavy water experiments and would've produced nuclear weapons within a year/18 months.

V2 (and we now know via captured designs, the longer range V3) rockets would have reached the eastern seaboard of the USA, V3 maybe even further inland.

Many people have backed up the OP here on this particular thread of his but I see no reason to do so based on such inaccurate writings...

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by topdog30
Not another anti-american thread....

The truth hurts, doesn't it?

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Those killed in the Civil War did not die in vain - they fought for freedom. Those who didn't fight for freedom fought for Federalism. Since they won, it's been their agenda we've followed as a nation ever since.
The official history is what the State deems to be truth, their proclaiming it to be true does not make it so.
Revisionist history? All history has 2 sides or more to it.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
"C'mon man... equating the evil things government has done with the beneficial things"

So if I kill a billion people if I do something good it can make up for that. ? No man. Quit trying. Just quit.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by slinger
reply to post by Blanca Rose

While I think your statements have some validity,you must also know it is your fault and everyone's that votes for the same good old boy club election after election, and everyone that finds it easier to comply than stand up and say no we ain't going to do this any longer!!!!!
Until we figure out we are slaves to the fat cats,no different than blacks in the 1800's get used to it, it's here to stay!!

That's right we "all" have to stand together or it won't work. We out number those #%& 10 to 1, yet no everyone is afraid to lose their pet cat, the POS car, and their Rubbermaid totes full of crap in the garage.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
Those killed in the Civil War did not die in vain - they fought for freedom. Those who didn't fight for freedom fought for Federalism. Since they won, it's been their agenda we've followed as a nation ever since.
The official history is what the State deems to be truth, their proclaiming it to be true does not make it so.
Revisionist history? All history has 2 sides or more to it.

Actually the civil war was about keeping each states ability to make it's own choices. The North wanted none of it. The North has always been the source of control. I used to live up North and by chance moved to the South.
I was always taught that the Civil War was about freedom and Slavery. I move to the South and learn that was a pure lie. Where Northerner have now started moving into the area that I live in the more controls and limitations are placed on people.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

So - it's ok for US government ti kill its citizens, just as long as other countries are doing it too?

What kind of logic is that?

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by plube

There is no NWO.... And the killing WILL NEVER stop!!! We American military/people are NOT brainwashed like you think we are. We have seen what goes on in these countries that we invade/assist. You sitting on your computer all day googling conspiracies and NWO don't really know too much about the outside world other than what you read. Tribal genocides in Africa have been going on since there were more than one tribe. Same goes for the Sunni and Shī‘ah. There are examples of this ALL over the world.

We need government, we need military, we need world relations, and we need to stop believing in all the far fetched rediculious conspracies and propaganda people love to spread over the internet because it is brainwashing all of you.

And no I am not saying there are no conspiracies.

America lies horribly to it's people and is allowing it's people to suffer. We are out of money and yet we keep getting outside of our borders. It needs to stop so that we can take care of ourselves for a bit.

Heres a little tidbit about the lying U.S. Gov't.
U.S. Lies about Toyota

If it lies about Automobiles, it lies a ton about all the rest. Automobiles are small potatoes compared with even one life. Much less a large portion of the military and a country.

Don't deceive yourself We are an enitity in the middle East because there is oil there not because your fellow soldiers are part of divine intervention enacted by the U.S. Gov't.

[edit on 28/8/10 by Shadowed]

[edit on 28/8/10 by Shadowed]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

n fact we should just raise taxes to 100% and all work for free until we are 65, at which point we should be shot because we have outlived our usefulness to the State and we shouldn't be a burden.

Hey...don't give the creeps any ideas man!

This is would probably be one of their wet dreams.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Reign02

US is NOT helping the world. Wake up. Look at Iraq - ask the IRAQI people whether they are happy with what the US has done to 'help' them and their country, ask the AFGHANS whether they are happy with what the US did to their country. Ask the PALESTINIANS how they feel about US 'help' tor peace in the ME, in the form of supporting Israel.

You say US is helping - but these countries DID NOT want or request US help.

Has this US 'HELP' made the world a better place? I can see no evidence of that, as we teeter into severe economic depression, food shortages, etc, etc, will I thank the US Banksters and criminal politicians for 'helping' us to get into that tragic mess which will cause distress and suffering to untold numbers of innocent, good, people? I think not.

Do the people in the Gulf think the Corexit is 'helping' them by poisoning them? I don't think so.

The US is run by psychotic Zionist gangsters. That is who you work for.

Surely, if there ever really was a terrorist group called Al-Qaeda, the world is capable of restraining them by other means. In order to 'catch' a handful of terrorists, which, incidentally, they have FAILED to do, millions of people have been killed. They are still killing.

Can you tell me how many genuine 'terrorists' have been caught/killed?

As I write, chemtrails are pouring poison into the sky above me - guess whose initiative that was, guess who's producing those chemicals, guess who's pocketing billions of dollars from the project???? I AM BEING POISONED, THAT IS NOT OK, I DO NOT WANT THIS KIND OF 'HELP'.

Let me say this loud and clear, THE WORLD DOES NOT WANT THE US TO 'HELP' PERIOD.

The US governmet's understanding of the meaning 'help' = attack, either militarily or economically, bring the country to its knees, help ourself to all their resources, through that assert total control, kill the people, bomb the infrastructure and civilian homes. Then pull out leaving carnage and disaster, and then rationalise it by saying we 'helped'.

I'm sorry, I realise you regularly put your life on the line for this government, and your bravery and loyalty is outstanding, but, my friend, you are doing so to protect a corrupt, evil mafia, not to protect the good, decent, ordinary civilians of our world. To believe you are 'helping' is to believe in their lies.

The evidence does not support the thesis.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by plube

Can you please tell me how to star a post, because I would really like to star yours,

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ownbestenemy
reply to post by topdog30

While I know mnemeth can stick up for himself...

You should review his past threads, because in my best estimation, this is not anti-american, but rather uniquely American in questioning the motives behind the aggressions we, as a country undertook.

uniquely American? HA HA ... you guys sure like to blow smoke up your asses ... there are 500 year-old writings in existence were Spaniards question their treatment of American Indians.

I'll tell you what is uniquely American ... it's uniquely American to describe banal things and events as being unique.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by topdog30
Not another anti-american thread....

Not another ill informed anti-rest of the world post....

2nd line.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
People are calling the OP anti-american for this? I don't think so, this is showing how evil the elite truly are. And when you ask and cry, but why didn't you write about Stalin or Hitler, because damnit we live in America and these are our countrymen that have died needlessly. Of course it's sad what other Governments do to their people but damn the light needs to be shined on how currupt our owners really are. There has been a war on for life and liberty for a very long time and these numbers dont even show the soft kill methods that have been used for decades. Good Post S&F. Its time to wake up to the fact that our Government is the true terrorist and all flags need to be waving upside down because if this isn't an emergency I dont know what is. Just because they havn't came out and said they are killing us doesn't mean they're not. Well they have you just have to know where to look. I am only 28 and I see what has been happening and it is going to take alot of heart and work to clean up the disaster many of you old timers left laying around because you only cared about a $buck$ and judged everyone by what they had in their garage. The first question you ever asked people to find out what type of person they were is what do you do, what is your job, like that defies a person. It's time to realize you have been duped,...now admit it, pull your head out of your ass and help the truth to prevail. Time is almost out! Pull your pants up from around your ankles, get out from in front of daddy governemt/corporation and stand up to being taken advantage of. DaMN how much will it take? The information is everywhere, the writing has been on the wall, now use it to spread the word that good people are being hushed and evil is controlling all aspects of life. And YES the U.S. has been killing it's very own citizens for a very long time and plans to do alot more, just read their very own documents.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I do not see where mnemeths post was anti-american. What he said is true. What amazes me is how the people in this country let our elected officials get away with it. Why are you offended that the truth be told. Throughout our history, the common people have been used to fight wars where the elite were profiting while the working class Americans were dying. Of course, Americans were fooled into believing it was to keep America free. Why should "they" change the way they do it now? It always works. I just can not figure out how you can go fight for them but won't stand up to them to save yourselves!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join